Broadway imagines

By maile_valerie

Imagines about Broadway actors or broadway characters if you have any suggestions tell me! Also, I don't take... More

Elder price imagine (book of mormon)
Enjorlas imagine (les miserables)
Enjorlas imagine part 2 (les miserables)
Tommy Gnosis imagine (Hedwig and The angry inch)
Chris imagine(miss saigon)
Gabe imagine(Next to Normal)
AUTHORS NOTE

Aaron tviet imagine

3.3K 24 3
By maile_valerie

It was just another show of RENT. Aaron was playing Roger and I was playing Mimi. Nothing weird. After the show we went back stage and all of the sudden he took of his shirt. My eyes bulged as I stared at his abs. "Hey, (y/n) what are you staring at?"
"Nothing" I quickly respond.
Of course it was obvious that Aaron was attractive, but it's different kind of attractive this time.
No matter what I did I couldn't stop staring. The world slowed down and I was just staring at him. Once I snapped out of it I realized how much I just embarrassed myself. I walk away trying to be sly, but Aaron stops me.
"Where are you going?! Come back here" he playfully yells. I move fast and return.
"I saw you staring.... It was kind of obvious." My face flushed as he said those words.
"Hey it's cool. If it balances it out I stare at you when you perform "out tonight" he says.
"Thanks...I guess. And I was NOT checking you out" I report sternly.
It suddenly became a game of he said she said with him going
"Yes you were" and me going "no I wasn't". All of the sudden we stopped bickering when he kissed me. It progressively got worse it was simple kissing then there was tongue. Aaron starting grouping me. I suddenly remembered where we were. I pull away and say "we can't do this here." Aaron agrees and I walk away blushing just thinking about what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
516K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 55.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
879K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.