Put your trust in me! /Killua...

Von AtlasKozume

Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and thin... Mehr

HUNTER EXAM ARC
(~<>1<>~)
(~<>2<>~)
(~<>3<>~)
(~<>4<>~)
(~<>5<>~)
(~<>7<>~)
(~<>8<>~)
ZOLDYCK FAMILY ARC
(ו‹›9‹›•×)
(ו‹›10‹›•×)
HEAVENS ARENA ARC
(⭐⁂°♡11♡°⁂💧)
ONHOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Im backkk
(⭐⁂°♡12♡°⁂💧)
(⭐⁂°♡13♡°⁂💧)
(⭐⁂°♡14♡°⁂💧)
(⭐⁂°♡15♡°⁂💧)
IM GONNA CONTINUE THIS
(⭐⁂°♡16♡°⁂💧)
WHALE ISLAND INTERVENTION
(<~|17|~>)
(<~|18|~>)
YORKNEW CITY ARC
-/.19.\-
-/.20.\-
-/.21.\-
-/.22.\-
Its over!
The Prequel
The Sequel

(~<>6<>~)

401 9 30
Von AtlasKozume

I skate back to the others as the bridge reaches my side.

"Good job Y/N!" Gon high fives me.
"Thanks! Im still a bit sleepy tho.." I say Yawning.

Then a path opens up And we walk up.

"This is where you will spends you 50 hours that were gambled away." Lippo says.

Everyone looks at me to see me Angry.
"Leorio did it!" They all say in Unison.

"Leorio did WHAT?!"

-------------------------------------------

"I cant believe you did that Leorio!" i yell.
after we made it to the room, they sat down and explained everything to me.

"I should kick you in the head with my skate.." I mumble from the other side of the room.
I was about to attack Him when Gon and Killua brought me over here.

"Killua can i try your skateboard?" Gon asks him.
"Sure, only if i can try your Fishing rod though." Killua responds.

And so, welcome to hell.
we have to spend 50 hours here.
Damn Leorio.

"Woah!" Gon falls off the skateboard.
Killua starts laughing, Which was adorable might i add.

Suddenly i get an idea. "Hey! Lets Play Truth Or Dare!" I yelled really loudly. "Huh? Ok! Yea lets play truth or dare!" Gon repeats. And everyone agrees with him, I felt a little hurt but hey nothing I can do about that now.

"Gon go first!" I say laying on the ground.
"Okay!" Gon shouts, sitting next to me.

"Hmmmm Killua truth or dare?" He Asks looking over at the boy, who is currently sitting on the other side of the room.

"Uh. Dare!" He says with full confidence. Oh you poor poor boy.
"Sing something!" Gon yells and i watch as all the color fades from Killuas face.

"Sing Something?" Killua repeats the question Gon asks.
"Yes!" Gon yells. Oh god so oblivious.

So Killua sands up slowly. "Uhm Ok..." He clears his throat.

"She's a she's a lady.."
Killua looks Down for a moment. The his eyes shoot over to Gon.
"And i am just a boy"
I look over at Gon to see him amazed I cant help but smile.
"He singing She's a She's a lady"
i look back over to Killua and see that he is staring at me.
"And i am just a line without a-"
I look him in the eyes, not breaking eye contact.
"Oh Baby, i am a wreck when im without you."
Gon seems to notice us looking at each other cause he nudges me with a smirk.
"I need you here to stay."
Killua looks away.
"I broke all my bones the day i found you. Crying at the lake."
He looks back at me, Not making eye contact though.
"Was it something i said to make you, feel like your a burden Oh"
His eyes soften for a second as he looks at Gon again.
"And if i could take it all back i swear that i"
He takes a breath.
"Would pull you from..."
He looks down, then back up with a bright smile.
"The tide."

Everyone starts clapping as Killua looks away in embarrassment.
"That was really good!" i yell to the boy.
He gives a faint smile before sitting back down.

"Leorio truth or dare?" Killua asks with a smirk. Leorio afraid to pick dare goes with the obvious choice.

"Dare!" Or so i thought. "Idiot." I mumble looking at Killua.
He has that evil smirk we all know and love. Well, some of us love.

"Kiss Tonpa." He Says with determination. We probably should have set a rule but oh well, to late for that now. Lets just hope no one is dared to kiss me or vice versa Ew.

After a few more rounds it was finally my turn. "Gon. Truth or dare Bro?" He laughs at me saying 'Bro' then thinks for a second.

"Dare!" He says with complete confidence.
"I dare you to-" I cut myself off.

"wait i wasnt prepared for this." Everyone starts laughing.
"a LiTtLE HeLp?" I say hopefully.

"I dare you to kiss Killua!" Leorio yells.
"Just to get back at Killua for.. Yea" Leorio Visibly Cringes at the memory from a few minutes ago.

"Kiss him? Okay.." Gon says with hesitance as he looks at me. What does he think he know? I think to myself.

It was really awkward, then together and all. so i did what any sane person would do.

I sat there and watched.

Ha... Ha... Ha.. yea im not any sane person, im not sane at all.
Though my heart hurt it was.. interesting to say the least.

When Gon finishes the dare the both look disgusted, and Gon looked at me with an apologetic smile. Why? Gon what do you think you know?!

I was getting annoyed with that Apologetic look he gave me almost every time he was put in the spotlight. What does he know?! and if it is something private, How does he know it?! Im sick and tired of it!

i was snapped out of my thoughts with a hand waving in front of my face.
"Y/N?~ Anyone in there?~" Killua said.

"Oh! Yea sorry. I just.. Zoned out is all." I said Nervously.
"for 10 minutes?" He asked. "Gon got scared cause you were staring at him like you wanted to kill him." He continues.

"..Oh" Was all i could mutter out. "Did i miss anything?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "No, Not really. Besides the fact that Tonpa dared me to kiss you, so i had to kiss a statue." He says like its nothing.

"He- You- I- What?!" I was confused at first but that confusion soon turned to Panic.
"Yea, Gon didn't really appreciate that much but hey, a dares a dare." He says.
"Keep it down over the will ya? Some of us are trying to sleep" Leorio says sleepily.

Killua and i both smirk. "You thinking what im thinking?" I ask. "Only if your thinking that we should make a lot of noise. Then yea." He replies with a cat-like grin.

"Of course, but lets wake Gon up first." I say And he nods.
and Precedes to throw a pillow at Gon. To which Gon lifted an arm to avoid.

"Huh?" Killua said, and i laughed.
"Try again." I urged, And he threw another pillow at Gon, which was blocked by the boy.

This time i picked up a Pillow, throwing it at my brother. This time he caught it, and threw it back.
This lead to a Pillow fight between the 3 of us.

All of us laughing like we didn't have a care in the world. 'Till i fell on someone.
Then the two boys looks over at me surprised that i had fell.

"Are you alright Y/N?" I hear Kurapika's Soothing voice, Causing me to blush a bit.
"Yea! Uhm.. Sorry for falling for you.. ON YOU" I say nervously.

He laughs a bit. "Its alright, i was already awake anyway, so you didn't wake me up or anything." He says with a smile.
I laugh nervously and realize im still leaning on him(Practically sitting on his lap), so i get up.

"Well..! im gonna go to sleep now so, Uh, Bye?" I say awkwardly stuffing my head in a pillow.
Everything was quiet for a bit, but i couldn't sleep. So i just sit there, my face in a pillow.

"So Gon, I have a question." Kurapika says, seemingly thinking i was asleep.
"Hm? What is it?" Gon asks. Its strange how quiet him and Killua were.

"So, Y/N isn't actually your sister, correct?" He asks Gon.
"Mm-Mm No she not." He responds, i could tell he shook his head, cause its what he does.

"and you said she was your cousin, but are you both actually related?" Kurapika asks.

After a long pause Gon answers.

"No, She was actually adopted by my aunt Mito when she was four. She couldn't remember anything," Gon starts. "After a little more background info on her from the person Mito got her from, we found out she was originally apart of an assassin Family." Gon Continues with a sigh. "She is like a little sister to me. Though she is only my adopted cousin." Gon continues, with another sigh, this one sounded sad.

"Interesting.." Kurapika Mumbles.
"What was that? She was an assassin till she was four and your Aunt adopted her?" Tonpa asks.

Kurapika Groans. "Its None of your business what we discussed, But since you heard i would have to kindly ask you not to repeat any of this to Y/N" He says.

Wait, So Im not actually related to Gon..? And wait when i was four..? AND i belonged to a family of assassins?? That brings me back to what Killua said about that little girl he was friends with.

-------------------------------------

"Well yea, Haven't you ever thought of anyone as a friend?" I ask.
He thinks for a second. "Yea. A family of assassins mine used to be close with Had a little girl. We were best friends..." He trails off.

"Then what..?" I ask curious.
" I dont know. I only really remember how we met. and the last time we talked. Its almost like someone wiped my memories of her." He says.

"Not even my family remembers her. At all. The last time i seen her, i was 6 She was 4. The last thing she ever said to me was 'Ill find you again Killua.'" He finished.

-----------------------------------------

Im Pulled out of this flashback when i start getting hit by pillows.
"Hey, why dont you let her sleep?" Kurapika asks, kinda of panicked.

"Where's the fun in that!" Killua yells.
"Yea!" Gon also yells, laughing.

I reach into my bag thats next to me and pull out the first thing i feel, and i throw it.
"I just wanna sleep." I whine. Then i open my eyes, realizing what i threw.

"Ah!" I yell and i walk up to Kurapika grabbing it away from him.
"Wait why do you have that Y/N? Aren't you a bit to..." Kurapika pauses.

"Young" Kurapika says.
"Flat" Killua says at the same time.

I blush. "Well.. I dont know how long were gonna be out here and if i may need it.." I trail off looking down and blushing.

I stuff it back in my bag and huddle in the corner clutching it to my chest Mumbling:
"Embarrassing, Embarrassing, Embarrassing!" Over and over.

'Till i feel a hand on my shoulder. "You dont have to be Embarrassed, you are a female after all." He says with a soft closed eyed smile.

"Thanks Kurapika..." I say with a sniff as i try to forget what Killua said.
"He called me flat" I think aloud in an Amused/sad tone.

Kurapika laughs a bit. "Well its normal for someone of your age to be flat." He says, sorta awkwardly.

Suddenly a question popped into mind. "Hey Kurapika, how old are you?" I ask.
"Huh? Oh im 17... Why?" He responds, i think for a moment.

"No reason! Just curious..." I say with a smile. "well ok." He responds with a chuckle.

"Are you done being embarrassed Kitten?" Killua asks.
"Kitten??" I ask looking back at the boy, who started blushing.

"Ignore that." He says with his head down, and face red. I could practically see steam coming out of his ears, causing me to laugh.
"Ok whatever you say Kil."

"Kil..?" He asks Looking kinda scared.
"Huh? Yea, do you not like it..? I can keep calling you just Killua if you dont" i mumble trailing off.

"No its fine! Just brings back some... Memories." He says looking away.
"Ok.." I respond.

"Hey lets get some sleep." Gon says, to which i not and look at the timer.
"Its already been 20 Hours.." I mumble then yawn, curling up on the ground.

"See your just like a kitten." Killua says, Making everyone else laugh. "Whatever." I mumble waving them off and drifting into sleep.

/~|Killua POV|~\

I laugh at Y/N's comment. and watch as she drifts into sleep.
Maybe she is that little girl from my childhood... I think to myself.

I look around the now dark room. we still have 30 hours to go in this room.
i laugh at the sight of Leorio and Tonpa putting there feet in each others faces.

I sit by Y/N, Not getting to close.
"What are you doing Killua?" Kurapika asks. I look over and see him reading.

"Sitting by y/n" I respond.
"Why?" He asks.
"I dont need to sleep, and i dont trust Tonpa with a sleeping 10 year old girl.. Or Leorio if we're being honest." I reply

Kurapika laughs. "The Tonpa part is probably a good call, i wouldn't know about The Leorio part though." Kurapika yawns.

"And even though you can stay awake you should probably get some sleep, you dont know if we'll have any other resting times." He says.

"..Ill think about it." I say with a shrug, and i feel something move onto my lap. I look down and see Y/N.

"huh?!" I say trying not to be to loud, or move to much.
"Your right, she is like a cat." Kurapika says laughing. I look at him.
"Its not funny Femboy!" I retort.

Kurapika looks surprised. "Femboy?" He asks cringing at the name.
"Yes Femboy. Y/N called you that in her sleep while Leorio gambled away 50 hours." I say with a smile.

"Whatever, just get some sleep." He says. "Ill watch after Y/N Till you wake up." I hesitantly Nod.

/~|Y/N POV|~\

I wake up, Laying on something. Opening my eyes i realize im on Killua's lap.
He asleep... I think to myself. Im pulled out of my thoughts by Kurapika's voice.

"Good morning Y/N." He says, with a yawn. I look over at him, he looks like he's struggling to stay awake. "Kurapika why haven't you gone to bed??" I ask Worriedly, But still not wanting to get up.

"I told Killua id stay up to make sure nothing happens to you." He responds. "Well im awake now go to sleep!" i whisper yell.

He chuckles and Nods. "Alright, Goodnight Y/N." He says, I nod.

I Position myself so i can look at Killua, still laying on his lap i notice how peaceful he looks.
His Fluffy white hair Messily resting over his forehead covering part of his eyes as he leans down,
I can tell his breathing is steady by the way he moves slightly. Slowly and steadily.
He looks like a cuddly teddy bear.

I prop myself up on his lap, My arms around his neck as i hug the sleeping boy Peacefully.
Thats until i notice him raise his arm. "Y/N..?" He says sleepily.

"Hm?" I say still hugging him.
"What are you doing Kitten?" He asks Rubbing his eye.
"Hugging you." I say softly.
"Why?" He asks.
"I couldn't not hug you," i start softly.
"You looked like a cuddly teddy bear.." I mumble, Nuzzling into the boys neck.

"Kitten do you even know what your doing?" He asks nervously, i could tell he was blushing.
"Yes, and no." I respond. "Im half asleep but thats fine, im comfy." I say softly.

I nuzzle into his neck a bit more before just resting my head their.
"You smell good Teddy Bear" I say after a few seconds.
"You to Kitten..." He says nervously.

After i few minutes i was fully awake and realized exactly what i was doing.
I look up at Killua who seems to have gone back to sleep.

I smile and remove myself from his lap. Just as i do that, an alarm goes off.
"Your 50 hours is over! you may resume the third Phase but keep in mind that you only have 2 hours!" Lippo says through a speaker.

and just like that, we left. Gon and Killua running ahead, While i was getting interrogated as to why i was asleep on Killuas Lap, as it seems i had fallen back asleep their and they woke up before me.

"So what did you guys do?" Tonpa asks wiggling his eyebrow suggestively.
"Nothing! I am Literally 10! and he's only 12!" I say as quietly as possible while expressing my anger.

Since i didn't wanna scream in Kurapika's ear, as i was on his back at the moment.
"Plus there's no way he likes me.." I mumble. "Not- Not that i like him though! Cause that would be CRAZY HA..HA..HA..HA...HA" I finish looking down hiding my face in Kurapika's shoulder.

"So you do like him?" Kurapika Whispers with a chuckle. "Yea.." I mumble into his shoulder.

after about another half hour, we reach two doors, with coffin like this across from the doors, and some weapons. "Huh?"

OPEN DOOR THAT TIE 2 PEOPLE UP AND
LETS EVERYON THROUGH LEAVE THEM AND COMPLETE
BUT TAKES 45 HOURS IN 3 MINS

-O- -X-

"What..?" I say looking at the options. We all sit there for a bit. Till Tonpa grabs one of The Axes and attacks Leorio, Who begin fighting.
Kurapika keeps me on his back and Killua and Gon get close.

"Stop!" I yell. They ignore me.
"Stop it! stop fighting!!" I yell louder. To which they stop.
"Fighting will get us no where. Lets just.. vote and see how it goes from there." Kurapika says coldly.

-O- -X-

4 Votes 2 Votes

----------------------------------

"Wh?-" Leorio says.
"Gimmie an Axe i said! I dont wanna just stand around and watch!" I yell.

We were currently Breaking the wall from the long path to the short. But nobody will let me do anything. Furthermore, since that whole 'Im really his adopted cousin' Thing happened with Gon, i haven't been able to look him in the eye.

"What No?!" Leorio yelled as i was about to happily accept the axe from Tonpa.
i Pout as Killua pats my head.
"Its ok kitten, you should save your strength.

i Let out a huff as i finally agree. Just as i do, the finally finish.

"We did it!" Gon gasp.
"Y/N, you go first!" I nod as i go through the hole and slide down.
"Woah!" I say as i fall on my butt at the bottom.

I look around to see a bunch of grown men, along with one woman.
Soon someone bumps into me. "Ow!" I yell.

One by one we all come down. Then we all start laughing.

Soon were all called outside and we see Netero and the others.
All i can do is squeal about Beans.

But the next phase will be harder than the rest

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

61K 1.3K 24
𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚... ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ ❥Y/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...
656K 22.6K 54
||MODERN AU|| ❣1ST PLACE On HunterXHunter Watty Awards 2018: Killua Zoldyck (Nov 9, 2018)- ||[BOOK COVER BY: @CrushXXX777]|| *UNDERGOING SOME EDITS...
10.7K 257 27
Y/n's childhood was far from picture-perfect. The loneliness of their memories followed them regardless of where they were and who they were with. Iz...
94.2K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...