Bestfriends

By AlexisChandler280

Magic and Martavion was Bestfriends pretty much inseparable. They where complete opposites, but you know what... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The End
Chapter 49
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Countinuation of Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaoter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 23

4.7K 165 31
By AlexisChandler280

You okay.? Lani asked me as she got next to me in my bed.

No I don't think I'm ever going to be okay Lani. Martavion is all I know. He's all I ever wanted. I'm not really ready to say good bye to all of that. We been through some shit with each other. But it was so easy for him to walk out that door like he didn't hear me talking to him like he didn't see me in his face.

Like he said Mag that shit made him feel less of a man. And the type of man Martavion is we all can see why. He's been protecting, providing, and loving the hell out of you since he laid eyes on you.! And we all know Martavion doesn't fuck up and the first time he does you serve him with divorce papers. This isn't a game and he know you was serious you get one chance with you and one chance only. He know he blew it.

When I got home that night I was ready to give him another chance I was ready to put all that behind us and have my family back. Even after I seen that text message from her I was still ready to find some way to work it out. But we get to a club and all they fuckin asses in there getting dances and Shit like what the fuck am I suppose to think.?

Yeah I definitely thought they was up to some shit too that's why I broke that damn girl nose. Shid messss with my man I should of kilt her ass. But they was waiting for a meeting.

Even though that's still no excuse.

Yeah and you seen him ignore the fuck out that girl when she was up there dancing and Shit trying to get his attention.

That's true....I just don't know what to do anymore.....

Get some rest we got an early flight.! In the morning you could use the vacation bad. Let's get the fuck out of here go enjoy ourselves in Vegas for a few days and not think about nun of this.

I guess.! I turned over and stared out the windows as the night time sky was lit up beautifully.

_______________________

I woke up to my alarm going off. Lani was already woke and up getting herself together. I got up and went to the bathroom. I reached over under the cabinet and grabbed the pregnancy test that was hidden under some towels. I wanted to take one because I hadn't had a period in so long. I know I was under a lot of stress and that could cause it not to come.  I opened the box and took it quickly putting the cap on it and sitting it down. A hard knock filled the door and it scared me making me jump. I got up wiping myself and opening the door.

Girl what is you doing in here.? Hurry up before we miss our flight. Lani said rolling her eyes and bussing into the bathroom.

Can you relax.! I said moving out the way. I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste to brush my teeth and than wash my face. I took another quick shower than got out to start getting ready. I put on a gray A'different Vibe sweat suit and my black night. Black and gray and university gold Jordan 9's. I put on a chain and some earrings and did my make up real quick. I was looking good as fuck.!

Car is here.! Lani said leaning into the closet.

Here I come.! I said glossing my lips I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and suit case to leave out. I made sure I had all my things I needed in my purse as I reached my kitchen before walking out the apartment. I went and kissed my sleeping kids bye and told mama Jackson bye and met Lani downstairs.

I definitely needed a vacation after everything that's been happening to me and around me. I'm hoping I can have a clear mind when I come back.

Hi Avery.! I waved getting in the car. Avery was me and Lani friend. We met her like a year ago when she came into Lani's boutique I need of an outfit. Some how some way we all ended up running our mouths to each other. Than comes to find out she was D, martavion and them friend girlfriend. We all just became really good friends since then.

Hi boo.! She smiled hugging me.

Okay damn bitches move over.! Lani said scooting in the car so we can pull off.

When we got to the airport we got there just in time. We checked out bags and had to go bored our flight right than and there. I was so hungry but I felt so sick. I forgot to look at the fuckin pregnancy test. I could only hope and pray that it was negative. The plane took off and I just tried to sleep the sick feeling away. I hated traveling to different time zones it really fucked me up.!

Our flight finally landed in Vegas and it was three in the afternoon. I was sooooo excited because baby this shit was about to be so fun.

Oh my god they got a whole liquor store in the airport and fuckin casino machines.! I'm hollering so bad. Avery said making us laugh. Her and Lani went into the liquor store and I looked for how to get to the rental car place.

We got our rental and I plugged the hotel address into the GPS system. We was going to stay at Luxor hotel. It was Egyptian themed. The whole entire hotel was in the shape of a pyramid. It was so beautiful. I pulled up to the Valet and we got out. A bellman came and got our bags and showed us into the hotel. It was so huge and the first thing I seen was the casino gaming floor.

I wanna go over to New York New York. Bro they got a whole roller coaster on they hotel. Avery said.

Oh yeah I seen that when we was pulling in. Lani said excitedly.

The bellman showed us to the express check in line because that's what we bought. We all checked into our rooms. Avery wanted her own room because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and she's the only one who wasn't a wife yet.! The bellman showed us how to get up to the penthouses and which side we was on and we went upstairs. We all had rooms next to each other.

What we doing first.? I asked as we got to our rooms.

Umm Shit I'm hungry now and it's 7 o'clock so by the time we all get dress we can get something to eat and get drunk. Lani suggested.

Okay fine with me, y'all putting on regular clothes? I asked with my head out the door.

Hell naw I'm putting some hoe shit on! It's hot as hell out here.! I'm damn near putting on a bathing suit.!

Shit me too than.! I laughed letting the door close. I sat all my stuff on the bed and took my hoodie off. I was tired as hell. I opened my suit case to look for a cute bathing suit. I chose to wear my brown Louis Vuitton two peace and my matching scarf that tied around my waist. I had the matching slides to go with it. I was looking so cute. I lotioned up one more time and I was ready to go. Of course I had to grab the Louie fanny pack/purse.!

I'm ready.! I sang walking towards the door opening it. I grabbed my clear shades and followed them out. "I'm not driving.!" I said as Valet pulled up with the car.

Me either.! Avery said jumping to the back.

Y'all some hoes.! Lani said rolling her eyes making us laugh. I grabbed my phone out to text Mama Jackson to let her know we got here and made it safe. They where getting ready for bed by now.

We all decided on this fancy looking restaurant. They seated us at a table and I went to go answer my ringing phone on the balcony. I missed the call but I just stood there for a second to take in the beautiful view of everything.

It's beautiful isn't it.?! A male voice said coming from behind me.

Yeah it is.! I said turning around about to leave.

I was face to face with Martavion.

Hi.! He spoke softly.

Hi.! I said shyly. This was quite the surprise.

I know your not expecting me to be here at all or anything but I was hoping we could talk.?!

Talk about what.?

I love you and there's nothing in this world I wouldn't dare do for you Magic I need you.! I need my wife, I need my family.!

We need you too Martavion.! I said trying not to cry.

Come here.! He pulled me into a hug hugging me softly.

Mr Jackson, Mr Hopkins is ready for you.! A guy said coming onto the patio.

Where are you staying.?

Luxor.....penthouse number 65.!

Ight I gotta get into this important meeting I'll see you later tonight.! He smiled.

I nodded my head and he let me go before following the waiter. I made my way back into the restaurant and sat with the girls. My mind was all over the place now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 413 37
In book
7.4K 265 19
This book is about suicide awareness so much be mature before reading.! Magic and Martavion where the best of friends.! Everyone thought they where l...
112K 3.6K 31
"Falling in love with your best friend is either Best or Worst, because either both of you will be in love with each other or it will always be an un...
1.5K 74 16
Baby just read ๐Ÿฉท Comment your thoughts ๐Ÿฉท Follow if you want to ๐Ÿฉท Like if you like it ๐Ÿฉท Love you all ๐Ÿฉท Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...