š’š­ššš² š€š„š¢šÆšž || š€šŽš“...

By Baka_Weeb

(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the... More

Reality
The Fall
A New Beginning
Total Concentration
To the Top
The Return
First Battle
The Impossible
Dry-eyed
The Retake
Broken
The Debate
The Scout Regiment
The Patch
Another One
Blade
Suspicion
Annie Leonhart
Burn
Debt
Bloodlust
The Ring
Blinding Rage
A Split Personality
A Deal
The Truth Behind a Smile
Thank You
So Much to Find but not Enough Time
The Truth
Bigger Than Ever
Puzzle Pieces
Queen
Special
Dreams
100 Year War
Hit em' Where it Hurts
A Game
His Yellow
Just One More Year
In Another Life
Connecting the Dots
Questions
The Farewells I Give
The Caecus Titan
Paradise
A Friend
A Three Year Reunion
Finding You
Just Like the Good Days
Burning the Memories
Unforbidden Love
Two Wishes
Back to Sleep
That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)
Liquid in the Wine
The Hatred in Ones Eyes
Show Us the Real Enemy
An Inescapable War
Undoubtedly Unconditional Love
Paths
If I Would have Listened
Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream
The Life We Wish We had
Line of Convince that Leads to Deaths
Fluttering Feather
Mother
The Final War
Goodbye
Stay Alive
Back to Reality (ALT)
(A/n): A Final Thank You!
Levi's Letter
Eren's Letter

Fatal Bullet

15.7K 707 3.2K
By Baka_Weeb

Year 854

*SMASH* *CRASH*

My eyes were still wide as I saw Eren ram his hand into Reiner's jaw, sending Reiner wobbling.

*WOOSH*

Reiner eventually lost his footing and fell to the ground with Porco's Titan in his hand. I take a deep exhale as I feel someone rest their hand on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hum as I turn to my right to see a familiar pair of bright brown eyes.

"I think it's about time you come home, (y/n)," Sasha says as she takes my hand and lifts me.

"I want to tell you about everything! You have no idea what you've been missin' out on!" She says as she ruffles my hair.

"Save it for the aircraft, Sasha," Jean says as we give him unamused faces.

"Yeah, Jean is still a mood killer," Sasha mumbles as he turns around to us with a mad face.

"Hey! I heard that!!" Jean shouts as Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Aircraft is just above!" A soldier shouts as Sasha lets go of my hand.

"When you get on to the aircraft get ready for a good slap on the arm by you know who!" Sasha winks as my back stiffens.

*ZIP*

"(Y/n)!" Jean shouts as Sasha uses her ODM to race up the big blimp.

"I'm not that rusty!" I shout as I hold my trigger up.

*WOOSH* *ZIP*

I get yanked by the string, pulling my body off the ground as I look down to the destroyed town beneath me.

'Even though I was here for such a short period, it still hurts. I'm tired of seeing towns being destroyed under my wing...'

"Protect the airship from below! Use every last shot you've got!" Jean shouts, tearing me from my thoughts.

As I look down, I look in a tight ally way to see Commander Magath, Falco, and Gabi looking up to every flying body. I clench my teeth and look away from the trio.

'Those two trouble makers better not cause any trouble...Just because they're not under me, doesn't mean I don't care for them...'

I look back down to see Gabi staring at me, I could feel the pure anger pouring from them as I glare back.

'Blinding rage, I've been there before...I'll be honest, there's a lot I still wanna teach them...Independence, loyalty, forgiveness, and so on. I can tell Gabi wants to exceed me, I don't blame her. But, it's gonna get her in trouble one day.'

Gabi's head disappears into the house as I feel the tension subside.

'She wants to kill me, no doubt...Every since she was 8,'

-------------------------------------

*KRACK* *KRACK*

Soldiers from below shot up towards us with rifles as we sat, fluttering.

"Everybody in!! They've got nothing to take down the aircraft!" Jean takes order as I smile.

"Jean!" Someone shouts, riding my smile.

"You go! I'll hold the rear!" A heavy man says as Jean nods.

*WOOSH*

"It's all you, Commander Lobov!" Jean shouts, racing up towards an open door as I follow.

"Jean! (Y/n)!" Sasha says as she and Connie hold out their hands as we come closer.

"Grab on!" Connie shouts as we push up faster with more gas.

Sasha hangs over more as I extend my hand towards her.

'Dear Sasha Blouse,'

*GRAB*

"Argh!" Sasha grunts as our fingertips finally meet.

'I know you're not going to see this for another day, being as you're too busy eating.'

I smile as she pulls me up into the warm ship.

*BUMP*

"What the hell!" I shout as I see Jean sitting, towering over me.

"You were in the way!" He shouts as Sasha giggles.

'By the time you read this, I have a feeling you'll see a dark rain cloud hanging over Jean's head.'

"Tch...Who'd left?" Jean asks Connie as I scootch to a nearby wall, resting.

"Still waiting for Lima Squad," Connie says as Sasha relaxes with her gun next to her side.

"As far as we know, there are six casualties," Sasha says as my eyes widen.

'Look after him for me while I'm gone, across the sea...He's gonna need you.'

"I see...Shit!" Jean curses under his breath with his head down.

*SHUFFLE*

"(Y/n)," I hear someone say as I slowly look up to a familiar punchable face.

"Oh! Pom-... Floch," I correct as he huffs.

'Speaking of looking after someone. I look up to you, Sasha...For being that type of person who has fight in their heart but still takes everyone in, no matter who they are.'

"6 casualties is nothing compared to how much damage we've done!" Floch shouts as his hard look softens.

"It's a huge victory!! The New Eldian Empire's first battle ends in a victory!!" Floch shouts to all the soldiers behind him as he holds his fist up into the air.

"Yeah!!!" Everyone shouts as I smile.

'I remember, you're the one who broke my tough shell for the first time in a while. 847, remember? Splitting the potato into not so equal bits, making me a laughing mess. That was the first time I had laughed in two years.'

"Tonight, we celebrate in honor of our six fallen heroes!" Soldiers dance around as Connie gets up, while Sasha takes his place, looking down.

'Or how you would steal meat every one in a while...I regret not eating it with you. I regret it every day...'

"First battle, huh? How many fights until the end? Just how many have to die?" Jean mutters as Sasha adjusts her gun, closer to her face.

I look up to Connie who bends down and grabs Sasha and Jean in for a group hug.

"Anyways, I'm just glad we survived again!" Connie says as I smile at the trio.

'But, then again, it's not like I'll be gone forever. I'll be back, I'll tell you about all the treats I've gotten to taste and whatnot.'

Connie opens his eyes towards me and smiles, "Well, you just gonna four-wheel or?" Connie asks as Sasha grabs my arm and pulls me into the hug.

'Having a kind heart like yours doesn't get forgotten...I wonder how you do it, Sasha.'

"It's not very fair to the others, but you guys are special...To me," Connie says as I look up to Sasha who smiles, taking Connie's hand.

'Being the light of every scenario...Doesn't matter what shit hole we've all managed to dig...You somehow find a way to put a smile on everyone's faces.'

"That hurts, idiot. Don't hug us wearing hard-ass gear," Jean says as he shoves Connie's hand off.

"Oh come on, Jean!" I say as he moves away.

"Excuse me, Jean?! You're the idiot for always fussing over your tiny ass beard!" Connie shouts as I laugh.

"Oh yeah!! I was gonna ask you about that!" I say as Jean rolls his eyes.

"Maybe if you keep rolling your eyes, you'll be able to find a brain back there in the hollow head," I say as Sasha high-fives me.

'And, what I find the most noteworthy is...The way you're afraid of death yet you still put yourself in front of others.'

"That's right! Why grow a beard if you can't eat it?!" Sasha asks as Jean furrows his brow more.

"Huh?!" He grunts as Sasha teases.

'I do feel a bit guilty of tying you up the one time so, take the hunk of meat as a peace offering.'

"Say, are we eating soon?" Sasha asks as I laugh more.

"Ah, I still see your appetite is still there after three years," I comment as Sasha holds her stomach.

"Not until we reach the island," Jean says as Sasha gives him a plain look.

"What a useless leader," Sasha says as Jean goes to the other side, sitting in front of us.

"Speaking of leader, (y/n)! Tell me, how's it been these last three years?" Connie asks as I look down out of the door.

"It...Was very interesting, to say the least," I say as I feel Jean eyeing me.

"Looks like you've gained full control over that Titan of yours," Jean says as I nod.

"Took almost the full three years, but all in all, it was fine," I say as Connie starts to walk towards the crowd.

"So~ (y/n)?? You got anyone after you?" Sasha shoulders me as I smile.

"Leave her alone, Sasha," Jean says as he stands up.

"What?! I was curious!" Sasha says as I take her hand and sit her up.

"Life is complicated," I say as Sasha swings her gun around her back.

"I hope you still have room for Jean-" Sasha says as Jean covers her mouth with his hand.

"I told you to shut up!!!" Jean shouts as I shake my head.

'I want a heart like yours, Sasha. A smile like yours. A personality like yours...I know you look up to me about strength and other certain things, but I can't help to look up to you as well. You may think I'm a higher rank than you, but in reality, we're at eye level.'

*THUMP*

"Hm? Did you hear that sound?" Sasha asks as I look behind me.

"Hey! Quiet down!" Jean says as Sasha puts her hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/n), I...I have something for you after everything dies down," Sasha says as I smile.

"Yeah!!!" More soldiers scream in victory.

"A gift? Now? You brought it here?" I ask as she smiles.

"Hey, isn't Lobov still down there?" Connie asks.

"Oh, Sasha, I wanted to ask you this for a long time, but..." I say as I choke on my words.

"No, I think he came on board," Jean says as I tilt my head.

"Why did you join the Survey Corps?" I ask as her eyes widen.

*THUD*

"Egh!" I hear a familiar grunt as my eyes widen.

I get spiked chills rushing through my back as I look behind me to see Gabi's amber eyes piercing through everyone.

"G-Ga-" I stutter as she immediately pulls out a rifle and aims it.

*KRACK* *SPLAT*

Before I could figure her aim line, she fires her rifle. Jean, Connie, and I were frozen in shock as my breathing becomes heavier.

"(Y-Y/n)?" My eyes widen more as Sasha's grip loosened on my shoulder.

"Sasha?!" I shout while I maneuver my hands to her back, letting her down easy.

*CLICK*

My hands started to shake as I hear Gabi reloading her rifle.

*SNATCH*

I grab Jean's pistol and aim it at Gabi without hesitation.

*TACKLE* *POP* *KRACK*

Before I could take a shot, Falco tackles Gabi to the ground as her bullet flies in between Jean and me.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Soldiers started to scream in rage as I watched Gabi and Falco getting beat and tramples by them.

"Sasha! Hey!" I hear Connie shout as I look behind me.

'Sasha...You'll be just fine...'

I crawl over to Sasha as I cup her face, "Sasha?! C-Can you hear me?!" I shout as I look to my knees to see a puddle of blood rushing out underneath.

"You're so...Damn loud..." Sasha says as I felt my eyes gloss over.

"Are...We eating...Soon?" Sasha asks as I try to smile.

"Yes! Yes! We are Sasha! You just hang in there, all right?! Don't- Don't go anywhere!" I shout as I look at her body and see a hole right underneath her chest.

"Bandages! Now! We've gotta stop the bleeding!!"Jean shouts as I cover the hole with my hand.

I look at her wobbling eyes as the blood kept pouring through my hands.

"Make it to the island!" Connie shouts as I felt my spit hard to swallow.

"Bandages!" A girl shouts as Jean unravels them.

*SWEEP*

I lift Sasha's hand and arm as someone starts to wrap her torso.

*GRAB*

Sasha grabs my hand and pulls me in closer to her face with the last bit of strength she had left.

"I...I joined...Because the...Titans flooded into my village...And...I wanted to takes it back...So I can live there again..." Sasha says as my eyes widen.

"Sasha?" I say weakly as she inhales.

"Meat..." She says as I feel my body being overwhelmed.

"You're...You'll be alright, Sasha, just like I told you," I said as her lips curved a bit.

'This is my goodbye, Sasha...Don't eat too much without me...'

"Jean, they climbed aboard using Lobov's ODM gear," Floch says as I slowly look over to Gabi and Flaco with clenched teeth and I held Sasha's hand.

"I'll toss em'. All right?" Floch says as Falco gave me a plain look.

*SLAM*

"Shit! If we toss the kids, will the killing ever stop?" Jean asks as I grunt.

"Bring the two over here, Floch," I say as Floch's eyes widen.

"No! Don't touch me! You devils!! We haven't lost yet!!! The rest of our comrades will carry on the will of War Chief Zeke!!" Gabi struggles as Floch passes her onto Jean.

"Gabi, stop!" Falco shouts as Jean shoves Gabi towards me.

"Gabi-" I say as she cuts me off will grunts.

*SMACK*

"Gabi!" I smack her face, shutting her up as she drops her head.

"And you...You're a traitor!! More than a devil! Did you ever care about anyone?! Falco?! Colt?! Porco?! Udo?!!! Or was it all just a show to sneak in your friends?! Huh?!!" She shouts as her blood splattered all over my face.

"I'm not the devil, Gabi...I wish you were raised right and not with false information. I always cared about you guys. But, it's clear to me, I can never look at you the same as you can not look at me the same. You will never exceed me now...After what you have done," I say as her eyes widen.

"What should we do now?" Floch asks me as I look down to Sasha who still has a little bit of fight left.

"You take them to him, she can tell him face to face," I say as she gasps.

"I'll kill you!!!" Gabi shouts as Jean takes both Falco and Gabi away.

*SLAM*

I jump a bit as the door to the other room swings open.

"Sasha!" I hear Mikasa shout as I look up to a blond soldier with ocean blue eyes looking at me.

Mikasa and Armin run and collapse next to me as they shout at Sasha. I block out the noise surrounding me to take the time to look at Sasha.

*SLIP*

I turn her over to her back as I felt her hand slip from mine and onto the ground. I look into my hand to see my letter I gave to her with a dried white flower on top. My eyes widen as I look up into her eyes that lost light. My lip quivered as I fix her brown hair. I take one more look into her eyes as I gently run my fingertips over them, shutting them. I close her mouth and wipe the blood off of her mouth.

"My friend for 6 years..." I say as I stand up and take my cape off.

"May you finally rest easy," I say quietly as I cover her with my cape.

I walk over her arm and drop my head.

*SHUFFLE* *SHUFFLE*

I drag my feet slowly to a metal door and stop. My nose gets hot, hotter than ever as I touch the handle.

*SLAM*

I swallow my spit as I look up to Jean, Eren, Zeke, Hange, and Levi.

"Sasha Blouse...Is...Dead," I say as I furrow my brows.

A moment of silence passes as I make eye contact with Levi, "(Y/n)," Eren says as I separate our locked eyes.

"Did...Sasha have any last words?" Eren asks as I try to smile.

"Meat," I say as my expression gave up.

'Always and forever, love, your friend, (y/n) (l/n)'

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

(A/n): Not so happy but happy 50th Chapter...If you couldn't tell, I incorporated Sasha's letter that we gave to her. If that got confusing sorry, I just thought it would be sadder...I hope you enjoyed it, I love you all, write next Sunday! I don't have any more words...Just pain...May Sasha Blouse rest easy. To our Potato Girl...

(Sorry for any spelling errors)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 552 68
Here is Ź•ć£ā€¢ į“„ ā€¢ Ź”ć£ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
280K 9.9K 48
ac: @/staticfeels_ on twt Falling full on into the illusions that come with love, you find yourself regretting two years of your life, viewing those...
1K 93 15
You didn't expect things to end up this way. Growing up in Marley, you have longed your whole life to find your father to fill the void left when he...
3.5K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...