𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

由 screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... 更多

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

551 10 0
由 screamjukebox

Teacher room. Day. Another gossip of the murdered Gibson had commit. This time it was Elisabeth's boyfriend's name, Ritchie.

The guy who never appreciates.

He watches Elisabeth crying over her dead boyfriend, other female teachers patting her back.

"Now now Elisabeth. It's okay. I know you love him but he deserves it. We try to stop you from not seeing him anymore and you never ever listen to us. You are free now Elisabeth".

Everyone nodded in agreement. Gibson spoke. "I will not say this but you got what you deserve all these suffering Elisabeth. When I hear you say that about him I feel like killing him". Yet he did. "You are his slave, he never appreciated, treating you that way and you give him everything he want".

"You are absolutely right Mr. Gibson. Elisabeth? Please just forget about him, he's dead already. They found him inside the toilet stall completely drunk, so the police classified his death as dead drunk and his head banged on the toilet bowl. That's the way it is".

They nod agree again. "It was the natural cause of death and beside his joblessness. With his gone no one will remember him". Gibson knee down at Elisabeth level, his smile helping wipe her tears.

"It's time you have to let him go".

"Easy you to say Mr. Gibson". sobbing. "He owns me so much!"

Gibson nods, patting her laps. "I understand. We all understand. What happens, you cannot bring him back". lend her his handkerchief. "Life must move on. I am sure you will find a man who is better than he is".

She smiled. "Thank you".

The library. Day. Emma and Belle took a seat at the end of the library beside the window. Belle usually sits there alone, which is no one will see these girls behind these rowing shelves.

Emma shoves the newspaper right in front of Belle's face, almost kissing it.

She said, "Look at this! This is Ms. Elisabeth's boyfriend. He's dead!" she laughed. "Gladly he died".

"Ms. Elisabeth must be happy. That guy deserves to die, what I told you Emma. None of us is dying but him. I can't believe Ms. Elisabeth are his money slave, she even bought him a car and home. All his bills she is paying for nothing".

Emma nods. "We should say thanks to the person who killed him. Dying inside the toilet stall the same way we are disgusted to see him walking around this school building. Proudly himself with someone's money".

"Probably drunk and accidently bashed his own skull". said Belle. "Should we celebrate? if you want it. My treat".

Smirking. "How's your Romeo?"

"Well, he's fine. But not so fine still".

"You're still blaming Gibson aren't you Belle?" Belle nod yes. "Oh come on Belle! Like I say you need to prove that he is guilty". Belle snorted, "This is insane".

Belle snorted again, wondering what Jake is doing right now in hospital. She misses him dearly.

"Two dead body on the row this week, the police still cannot find the killer and the murder weapon. If Jake is die that night.. (Belle eyes up to her) relax. I'd just say what if? Jake will be the first person killed this week".

Shrugging. Emma leaned her back on the window frame. "It's like they had been connected murdered".

"Do you think Mr. Gibson will kill those people after pushing Jake down the stairs!"

"Belle for the last time he did not kill those people nor pushed Jake. I know you hate him that much, but accusingly of murder will not bringing them back".

Belle bite her lips. "Do you have friends who can talk with the dead?"

"For what? Belle!"

"I don't know. Maybe they can talk with the ghost, like something letting us know who or how they died".

"Why? so then we can help the ghost catching the killers on the loose. Belle, haven't you thought of yourself before saying something like this".

Belle shook head. "Maybe the killer's think this might be it's hobbies, spending it time by killing and no one knows. We never know if the killer is a woman or a man. It didn't say".

"Of course it didn't say Belle. There's no witness to claim the activities".

The girls cannot talk so loud because they're in the library. Mrs Gomez will kick them out of the library if she hears them from her desk.

Belle knew Gibson tried to kill Jake in the first place. But connected with these two murdered?

"That doesn't make sense isn't it? The killers are so professional. Never leave your evidence behind or else you'll be caught".

Belle eyes Emma. "What is the best thing I can do to protect Jake from harm?"

"Stay away from the stairs". she laughed. "He is safe for now because he is still in hospital with his family, but I don't see Mr. Gibson interested in killing Jake".

Belle is eyeing her. "What is that supposed to mean? don't you..?" Emma shook her head.

"I didn't say he was and I didn't say he is. Your life is fifty-fifty to believe whether he is involved or not. If he tries to kill Jake why is Jake still alive until now? I get it, you thought he is the one who pushed Jake, still there is no evidence pointing to him".

Belle frowned, "You understand that Belle? If Mr. Gibson intended to kill Jake, he must throw me first because I am the reason".

"The reason for what?"

Smile. Emma spoke. "The reason as I.. know everything. Men like Mr. Gibson will get what he wants, so he cannot touch you as long as I am with you. You know what I mean Belle? I am protecting you".

"Emma.. I..?"

"So you and Jake must be careful. You know how much I love you right. If something bad happens to me don't you ever forget that I will always be inside your heart".

Belle gasped, she cannot understand why Emma suddenly said this. What she really tried to say.

"Emma, what are you talking about? what do you mean if something bad happens to you?"

She smiled. "Just in case. Who knows if I died tonight, maybe tomorrow or less. Just remember what I say". Belle grabs her hand.

"You are not Emma. Don't you dare leave me. I need you!"

Emma gently wrapped her arm around Belle, said. "Always with you Belle".

Moments later. Emma found Gibson at the teacher's room staring at his laptop screen. He was all alone. Other teachers are nowhere to be seen around.

Gibson joined a dating site where he got a date with a woman named Susan. As soon as he saw her picture, he had his own plans in his mind.

Which place he could kill her without anyone knowing. Since his first attempt at killing, for him it was like a new hobby.

Emma walks toward his desk. He looked up from the laptop. Smiling. "Ms. Evigan? What can I help you with?"

"I am sorry if my question for you is rude Mr. Gibson". he nodded. "Did you.. I mean did you really try to kill Jake Harley that night?"

Gibson leaned his back on the chair. "Where did you hear that?"

"Someone I believe".

"You mean sources you believe from Ms. Decker?" chuckle. "Ms. Evigan if you believe what she says about me.. why don't she go straight to the police? Because she doesn't have anything to prove me guilty".

Emma nodded her head. "Maybe she is not. But I know you Mr. Gibson. The way you treat Belle is different from other students here".

"I treat the rest of my students equally, including you Ms. Evigan. There are no more or less. I give all of you equally".

Crossing her arm on chest. Suddenly she snorted. "What is so funny Ms. Evigan?" he asked.

"You. Are you Mr. Gibson? I don't even believe that you are married not even now. Do you really have a wife, Mr. Gibson?"

"I am and I love my wife".

Laughing. "It proves that you weren't married nor a wife to sleep with. I read you Mr. Gibson (eyes met) what exactly you want from Belle?"

His eyes shot up, said. "Nothing I want from Ms. Decker. Why are you asking me this question?"

"Because the way you are. The way you spoke. You try to convince me with your word Mr. Gibson, and I don't buy that".

She breathed. "Belle was right about you all along Mr. Gibson. You are not a good man, not even a good person to believe. I will stand up for Belle even after my death. I am warning you now Mr. Gibson. Stay away from Belle or you will get the consequences of your doing".

He smiled. "You threaten the teacher Ms. Evigan. I am impressed".

"That wasn't a threat Mr. Gibson. Is my word against you!"

Sighing. Emma turns her heel walking out from the teacher room, watching by Gibson. He clicks the sleep button on his laptop as his face isn't not happy at all after meeting with Emma.

She knows that Gibson is not knowing at all about her. And her thought was wrong. Gibson knows what he knows about her since they met.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

11.1K 1.3K 43
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
87K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
31.8K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
191K 6.5K 31
...I see beauty in everything you do Kimberly Grant... Kimberly was a 18 year old girl, she loves art and sees beauty in everything..She think posit...