I Love You are not some words...

By ashleebrown

Sandy looks around her school and see couple saying 'I Love You' when not even meaning it. She trys to point... More

Chapter 1 *Pic of Sandy*
Chapter 2 *Pic of Chris*
Chapter 3 *Pic of Aimee*
Chapter 5 *Pic of Anna*
Chapter 6

Chapter 4 *Pic of Jeremy*

82 3 2
By ashleebrown

A-N, Heyy theree fans, sorry i havent uploaded in ages, its jst that our internet has been down :( anyhoo its bakk so yea, i will try and upload faster :D Thanks for reading, ENJOY!! :D

Chapter 4:

A few more days, a few more hours, a few more minutes, and i realised, I needed Reese. We talked all the time, on the bus, on the phone, on Facebook, MSN ecetera ecetera. But after 1 week he asked me to meet him at the park close to his house.

I was a little nervous about meeting him, because it seemed like he was nervous too when he called and told me.

I sat on the seesaw and listened to the chimes of the wind. It sounded like angels whispering a very beautiful song.

"Hey beautiful" I hear those words around my ears, and realise its him talking to me, not his voice sounding so similar to the wind song.

I turn and see him standing there with a slightly amused look on him. I wondered whats funny, then i realised that im on a seesaw. 14 years old. By myself. Right. I quickly jumped off and blushed heavily.

Once again, my blushing made him laugh, so i walked over to him and gave him a big hug. He was a bit taken aback, but then returned the hug harder.

I pulled back and smiled at him.

"so, what was it you wanted to talk about?" i said, leading him to the swings where we sat.

"Well, Uhh, its kinda hard to say it but, um" He said stuttering.

"Oh spit it out already i said, and smiled a little bit.

"Well, um its Vale-"

"REESE! OMG is that really you? Wow, you really have turned gorgeous. Why did i lose you?" I heard a girls voice and turned to see her.

Shes really skinny, with bleached hair down a bit above her waist. She had designer sunnies on and a short skirt and singlet. I turned to Reese with confusion written all over my face, and saw that he jumped up with also confusion, but a hint of disgust.

"Emily? What are you doing here?" He said, walking slowly towards her.

Emily. I knew that name form a girl at my school. Yes. Thats her. Emily, uhh Emily Shree.

"I Have come to visit you silly!" She said, with a fake girly laugh that made me shudder slightly, though i dont know why.

"Why me? You broke up with me remember?" Reese said looking seriously confused now.

"Because i want your help. I only broke up with you because some guy asked me out, and i couldnt refuse" She said, looking a bit burt.

"Thats not true! You broke up with me because you were cheating on me for some Jeramy bloke! I know the truth Emily!

"Yes, well. Jeremy broke up with me for this simple, boring girl named Ally or something" She said, in a bored, not caring voice. But i knew something.

"Its Aimee. Your the girl Jeremy broke up for my BEST friend. Huh. I wouldnt thought he had better taste then you. Huh." I said, not happy about what she said about Aimee.

"Excuse me! And who are you, little filthy, thingy" She said, looking me up and down."

Just as i was about to say something, Reese cut me off.

"Shes my Girlfriend"

Emily looked shocked and i could tell that so did I. We werent official. Just almost there. Sorta.

"Reese?" I said, in shock.

"Yeah, i was going to tell you before Emily showed up. I was going to ask you to be my Valentine. Well, for tomorrow anyway." He said, smiling a small, but happy smile.

"Of course" I said, and gave him a hug, and a small kiss, before walking back down the road, hand in hand, leaving Emily by herself.

Thanks for reading :D I will upload once i get 5 votes. Thanks again for reading xx <3 :D

Continue Reading