Enhypen Oneshots (Enhypen X R...

By JHPixelizedJM

Just some random oneshots of that new boy group added to my stan list, Enhypen. Updates are random, as well. ... More

[HEESEUNG] Unrequitted
[SUNGHOON] Rooftop
[JUNGWON] Sweets
[JAKE] Confession pt. 1
[SUNOO] Lockers
[JAKE] Confession pt. 2
Announcement!!!
[JAY] Kiss
[NIKI] Prank-Call
[HEESEUNG] Troublemaker
[JAKE] Forgotten
[JAY] More Than Friends
[JUNGWON] Photograph
[NIKI] In The Rain
[JAY] Rebellion pt. 1
[JAY] Rebellion pt. 2
[REACTIONS] You As Their First Girlfriend
[SUNGHOON] Clumsy Student
[SUNOO] Once Upon A Dream
[REACTIONS] When They See You Have a Different Idol as Your Phone Background
[JAKE] Hoping Mr. Sim
[JUNGWON] The Joker and the Queen
[SUNGHOON] Hello, My Love...
[SCENARIO V1 - HEESEUNG] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - JUNGWON] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V1 - JAY] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - SUNOO] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - SUNGHOON] When You Find Out He's a Vampire
[SCENARIO V1 - JAKE] When He Discovers That You're a Vampire
[SCENARIO V2 - NIKI] When You Find Out He's a Vampire

[SUNGHOON] Phonecert

3.2K 79 9
By JHPixelizedJM

This oneshot is inspired by 10 cm's "Phonecert". Hope you guys like it!😊

...

"Ugh! I'm tired!" You exclaim as you plop yourself face-first onto your bed.

You had just come home late from school because of a school project, and by the time you had left the school, it was already 7:00, three hours after your dismissal. What's worse is that you had to do it alone because your groupmates just decided to ditch you for a birthday party one of your classmates had. The deadline of your project was tomorrow, so you had no choice but to rush it today. Thankfully, you were able to finish it, and you're sure you wouldn't give your groupmates any mercy tomorrow when you tell your teacher that they didn't help at all.

You let out a tired sigh with your face still buried in your pillow when just at the right time, your phone starts ringing. You groan loudly as you try to take your phone out of your bag with your face still in your pillow, and when you finally have your phone, you answer the call with much disapproval as you turn and lie on your back while bringing your ohone to your ear. "What?" you ask the caller rudely.

"Woah, hey! What did I do?" a male voice asks through the phone and you immediately recognize the voice to be your classmate-slash-friend Sunghoon's.

You let out a sigh as you respond to his question tiredly. "Nothing. Sorry, I'm just really tired right now."

"Oh," you hear Sunghoon say before you hear something moving from his side. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at home," you tell him. "Why? Are you gonna come over? Well, sorry, but I'm feeling too tired to even leave my bed right now."

Sunghoon laughs lightly before he speaks. "No, don't worry. I'm not coming over." He pauses for a while, then what he says next makes you furrow your brows in confusion. "What percentage is your phone at right now?"

"What?" you ask him, then, hesitantly, you pull your phone back from your ear to check your phone's percentage. "56%," you tell him after you've brought your phone back to your ear.

"Oh," Sunghoon says, sounding disappointed. "Well, that's disappointing."

"Why? Were you planning to talk to me over the phone until my phone dies?" you ask him half-sarcastically and half-confused.

"Somewhat," the boy tells you before chuckling. "Just three songs then, I guess. I'll just sing you three songs."

Your eyes widen and you quickly sit up at what he said. "Wait, WHAT?! What do you mean you'll sing me three songs?!"

"Just sit tight and relax. I'll be giving an exclusive concert over the phone and you'll be my only audience."

At that, your heart suddenly skipped a beat, and a smile forms on your face as you bring your knees to your chest and you squeal internally. "Really? What's your first song then?" you ask him teasingly. You laugh when you hear Sunghoon clearing throat, then keep quiet when he does.

"Is it my fault I'm not good at expressing?" Sunghoon starts and you exclaim when you realize what song he's singing. The boy chuckles for a bit before continuing. "I'm a warm boy in a cold city."

You smile and bop your head along to the words as the boy on the phone continues singing "Some" by Bolbbalgan4. Somehow, his singing still sounds really good without any accompaniment. You start to feel a tingling feeling in your chest as you listen to him , and the tiredness you felt slowly starts to go away.

"All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?"

You giggle at those words and, before you even realize it, your feelings for the boy are sprouting once again. You think of how sweet and nice he always is, not to mention, now he's even holding a so-called "exclusive concert" just for you.

Sunghoon's voice seems to tickle your heart as you just continue smiling like an idiot while listening to him. Soon, the first song came to a close, and you exclaim in wonder as you place your phone on your bed for a moment so you could clap properly. After doing so, you bring your phone back to your ear and you hear Sunghoon chuckling.

"Was it really good?" he asks you.

"It was! It was really good," you tell him before you feel your cheeks heating up as you speak shyly. "Your voice is beautiful."

"Aw, thanks," the boy says, giggling after speaking. "So, here's my second song."

You keep quiet again while you anticipate his next song.

"I send light to reach you, I don't know what words to say," he starts singing and you smile once again once you recognize the song to be Kingdom's "Picasso". (A/N: Stan Kingdom!)

His sweet voice seems to flow as he sings, and you just can't help but keep being drawn to it.

"You're my Picasso
Strangely I love to draw now
Wherever I draw, it's a masterpiece
All my lines run towards you
You're masterpiece."

Once again, your heart starts to flutter as you listen to his voice. It's as if the words he's singing are just for you, even though you don't really know if you actually have a chance with him.

"What is that smile? Seeing it twice or more
Doesn't bore me, what is it now again?
We're tangled but together it's natural
Everything about you is perfect."

You unwillingly giggle, but Sunghoon doesn't seem to hear it as he continues singing. After all, it was pretty soft. The song comes to an end once again, you're left with a warm feeling in your chest as you breathe out a sigh of wonder.

"This is the last song for my concert," Sunghoon says mischievously and you laugh lightly at his words. "Hey, Y/N. Make sure you don't sleep on me on this one, okay?" he asks you with a teasing warning tone and you chuckle then nod.

"Yup."

Sunghoon smiles on the other side of the call, then he prepares to sing the song he saved for last. The one he wanted to sing before he would confess his feelings for you. Ailee's "Just Look For You".

"Tears don't stop constantly,
I can't leave one step."

The boy sings the song softly, letting his voice flow along with the lyrics of the song.

"Even if I meet you again and say goodbye
I can't forget my heart."

His heart is pounding loudly as he sings, contrary to the flow of his voice,  and as he nears the chorus, he can feel his emotions flowing strongly once again before he sings those words.

"I love you, I need you, I love you
Because I love you, I need you, I love you~"

Putting his emotions into every word, the boy confesses his feelings while somehow not letting you be aware of what he really feels. That wouldn't matter, though, because later on, when the song ends, he would tell you how he feels, and you'll know that he meant all the songs he sang and every lyric in them.

Sunghoon smiles softly while singing, and he hopes that when he lets his emotions out, you would tell him that you feel the same way he does.

Soon, the song ends, and Sunghoon lets out a contented sigh before he speaks through the phone. "So? How was this one?" he asks. He waits for a few seconds, but when he gets no response even after then, his brows furrow in confusion as he pulls his phone away and looks at the screen. "Is she asleep?"

Disappointment starts to form inside the boy as he lets out a sigh, then he smiles tightly before bringing the phone back to his ear. "Y/N-ah~ Sleep well, okay? I don't want you to be sick or hurt and I don't want you to tire yourself too much either. Sorry if my call disturbed you in any way. You must have been really tired..."

Sunghoon lets out another sigh before looking up at the ceiling. A small smile then forms on his face before he says the words he had been meaning to tell you at the end of the last song.

"I like you, Y/N. I really do. Good night." And with that, he hangs up and removes his phone from his ear, sighing with disappointment once again.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the call, you, who Sunghoon thought had already fallen asleep, smile, your heart pounding loudly now after you heard what the boy had told you. You know, now, that you have a chance with him, and you can't help but feel really happy while your phone is still on your ear, long after Sunghoon had hung up.

"I like you, too," you whisper to your phone before pulling it away from your ear and looking at the screen. "Goodnight, Sunghoon-ah~"

And with that, you go to sleep with a smile on your face, no longer feeling tired, and anticipating what would happen tomorrow when you go to school.

...

I know I've already said this, but...

Stan Kingdom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 6 33
These are my first one shots, drabbles, and flash fictions.
895 51 7
A few enhypen oneshots that i couldn't resisit writing because these boys be wilding - on stage as well on lives and en'oclocks. Enjoy ig?
19.1K 350 12
Just random Enhypen sickfics because I am bored :) ⚠️Disclaimer⚠️ This is only for fun and isn't meant to offend or hurt anyone Anyways enjoy ✨✨✨
1.8K 41 9
♡ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 ♡ a pretty typical enhypen oneshot book. 18+ any ships are welcome and open for requests (no g...