Step Brother

By Author_B98

STEP BROTHER REIMAGINED! He stayed on top of me for a few seconds longer his eyes melted into mine before he... More

Tall Glass of Water
Canada
Room of Memories
Welcome Home
Two Can Play At This
The Boy Called Kaden
Waiting Up
"Where Were We?"
The Notifications
Swings
Family Dinner
Vanishing Amy
3am
A Close One
Spaced Out
Adelaide Street
Shock
"Where is She?"
She Saw Everything
Promise
The Question
Those Three Words
Night of The Party
Sleep Over at Noahs
Catch Me If Ya Can
Here's The Catch
LA, Here We Come
One Bed
The Strange Buff Guy
Violet James
Lunch Date
Don't Leave Me
We Know Everything
I'm Sorry
Unwanted Hell
Mama and The Phone
We Have A Tree House?
Would You Say It's Love
The Idea
Sneaking Out
Lets Not Go Home
Night of Jingle Ball
Anywhere, but Here!
We're Perfect
Breakfast and Surprises
The Lecture
Where to?
Perfectly Okay
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Central Park
A Good Morning
Spontaneous Bowling
Where Are My Clothes
We Can't Hide Forever
Needing Space
Parks and Chickfala
Gift Shopping
Church Parking Lot
Ice Cream Conversation
Our Little Secret
The Rayments
Box of Memories

Awkwardly Upset Ride

9 0 0
By Author_B98

Scarlett Johnson

"What are you saying?"

I whispered once I pulled back from Noah's lips, his eyes stayed shut as he spoke, and his forehead rested on mine.

    "Everyone can know, right here, right now."

He told me quietly, his hands rested on my cheeks.

I placed my hands on his chest and watched as his eyes opened.

    "We can't."

I told him quietly, he sighed, I knew it was frustrating for him, but I had the same weight to carry on my shoulders.

    "Just give it time."

I whispered, he shook his head and I took a step back from him.

    "Scar, you know I can't do that."

He started, I slowly inched myself away from him, I was expecting him to explode at any moment.

   "What makes you think our parents are ever going to get a divorce! They're always going to be together, where does that leave us?"

He asked practically yelling by then, I cringed as he stood there staring me down, I had no words.

    "Noah, please. Please just stop."

I begged quietly, he was really scaring me and I had never seen that side of him.

   Tears started to form in my eyes and trail down my cheeks, I brought my frozen hand up and wiped them away.

    "I should go."

I whispered so Noah could barely hear over the party music, he took a step towards me, I could tell he regretted snapping at me.

    "I'm sorry Scar please don't be mad at me."

He said gently, I didn't say anything back and walked straight past him to the sidewalk.

   I realized Matt was my ride, but he was currently busy at the moment, and it was too cold to walk.

I turned around to see Noah already watching me, I didn't have to say anything and he slowly approached me and led me to his jeep on the side of the road.

     I hopped in and avoided any contact with him.

Even when he tried to open my door for me, I beat him to it.

   He climbed in next to me and started the engine up, I awkwardly sat there as he drove the two of us home, no words needed to be said.

    After he pulled into the driveway of the house, he cut the engine and unbuckled.

Before I knew it he was leaning across the center console and his lips landed on mine seconds later.

   "Noah!"

I yelled trying to push back from him, no matter how much I wanted to kiss him, I was confused and a little angry.

    Noah pulled back seeing I was still upset, he didn't say anything as I climbed out and rushed to the front door of the house.

   Before I entered, I snapped my head in his direction, he had started up the jeep again and pulled out of the driveway.

He peeled down the street, and the sound of the engine faded along with the tailgate lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 383 56
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...
9.6K 286 17
Warning: 18+, strong mature, and sexual content. Sneak peek: "I don't believe in God, Hailey," he murmured, as his firm hands settled on my hips and...
182K 4.6K 83
[COMPLETED..] Contains strong language ~ Now on Hinovel, Goodnovel and Sofanovel under the same name My parents died, my sister disappeared and my...
13 0 4
I tripped and the person next to me caught me before I could fall. His strong grip on my waist had me in shock. I made eye contact with him. The te...