Finding Our Wings {Complete}

By LOVE-succa

Tyler and Clem run away to get a better life in California. {#2 in tylerthecreator} 06/12/20 More

1. Bedroom window
2.Adventure Time
3.Wrong key
4. Mr. Nice guy
5. Are you jealous?
6. Preparation
7. So he famous?
8. Good talkes
9. Support
10. I Quit
11- She a thousandaire
12 The fight
13-We viral
14-Busy Busy Busy
15- Number 1
16- The start of something great
17-Tyler's first show
18-Not that deep
19- Attitude
20- Let me stop
21-TALK TO ME
22- Tour life
23- Hyped
24-Her addiction
25- Apologies
26- Wild n out
27- The DM
28- New York New York
29- New York New York pt2
30- Back home
31- A JUMP
32- Come with me
33- Last minute
34- Success feels good
35- Drinking more than you can swallow
36-Wedding
37-Let's talk
38- Mom?
39-Thanks
40- The vibe's off
41- While I was gone
42- Lovey Dovey
43. Congratulations
44- Show time
45- Transaction
46- New friends
47- Kendall Jenner's birthday
48- Not special
49- Always and Forever
50- Scary
51- Make it up to you
52- Like a firework
53- Went to 6 flags
54- Lovey Dovey
55- The Doctor's
56-Sus
57- Yea yea
58- Business Partners
No time 59
60
61-Butts and Bikes
62-Appreciate it
63-Commitment
64-Goofy Dom
65-Prank
How the tables have turned
Planning ahead
68-Say yes to dress/tux
69-Almost there
71 (coming soon)

70-All we did was laugh

386 9 18
By LOVE-succa

Clementine

We were at our lovely venue and I was in a room getting my hair and makeup done. This is so crazy, wow. I never in my life thought I'd be with Tyler. I thought he didn't like me like that, and I thought that I didn't like him like that. Damn. I was listening to the KSG album by kanye cause it calms me but also gets me hype. 

Tyler

I was in the bathroom doing my skin care routine per usual. I really don't have anything to do now except for getting dressed. Marvin gaye was blasting throughout the whole room via the surround sound. As I got dressed I pictured my life with Clem from here on out, how happy we'll be. How cute we'll be. How fire our family will be. It all will be perfect. I started getting dressed and I walked into the room where all my niggas were.

"You looking sharp my nigga." Rocky said

"Thank you daddy."

"Fuck you."

I laughed and sat on the little couch thing.

"Yo, now that I think about it, Rocky you didn't wanna invite your girl?" Jasper asked

"Nah, she don't fuck with Clem ever since the whole wedding thing."

"Oh shit." Taco said

"Are you nervous bro?" Lionel asked

"Um, I don't know, I just don't wanna cry or nothing."

"I bet you will." Taco said

"For sure." Rocky added

"Nigga no I wont."

"I bet you 100 dollars if you do." Rocky said

"And if I don't you gotta give me 100 dollars." I said 

"Deal."

Then the door opened and I see the dude that was supposed to be taking pictures for everybody.

"Everything's ready Mr.Okonma. You can come down now." 

"Let's go niggas."

We got up and went down to the Alter, I saw all of our friends/family, even Pharell came. The venue was so tight everything looked great. I even saw the wolf ice sculpture, that shit was sick as fuck. The little violin orchestra was playing the bless you with my love instrumental and I had no choice but to hum to it a little bit. I was looking down not knowing what to do until out of the corner of my eyes I see Clementine walking down the aisle. She looked absolutely stunning. She smiled at me to which I returned back to her.

Clementine

Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip. I successfully made it up to Tyler with Solange, Wyatt, and Kali behind me, as did Tyler with Rocky, Jasper, Taco, Lionel, and Earl. I laughed before saying,

"Hi."

He laughed too and greeted me back. Since the most mature person we know is Frank asked him to be the little pastor guy. Plus Tyler likes his voice.

"Ladies and Gentle man we are all gathered here today to witness the commitment of Tyler Gregory Okonma, to Clementine Goldstine Waters. Now, because Tyler was too much of a weird ass nigga, he didn't want to get married, so bear with me. I'll let you two say your messages now. Who's going first."

"I will." Tyler said immediately

"Damn, you didn't even give me a chan-"

"Shush."

I gave him a really nigga look. He pulled out his phone and started to recite his message.

Tyler

"Clementine, the day that I met you, I was so intrigued, you were so different from anyone I've ever met, I wanted to explore you. Ever since we ran away and got closer and closer to each other, I found new love for you everyday. You were and are my everything."

I looked out into the crowd and saw my mom, sister, and brother. I was kinda stunned but I didn't want them to get in the way of me and Clem.

"Uhh sorry,through all our conflicts and all the shit we've been through, our love has always been there regardless pulling us back together. You've taught me mad shit throughout our years, and that's shit I'll use everyday because of you. Without you I'd never be the man I am today standing before you. I fucking love you Clementine."

Clementine

Damn he's so cute. I tried to hold back my tears as I got out paper to recite my message to him. I took a deep breath and started reading.,

"Tyler, I want you to know that you mean the world to me. You've helped me get through shit I never thought I could've. You have always been there for me and were willing to try and cope with my views on things, which is something not many people can do. But you can, cause you're like fucking superhuman or something. I love the way your mind works, I love seeing you on the floor drawing with markers and shit drawing shit that's soon to be a new collection for golf wang or a flyer for tour. Little things like that are what make me happy to be with you and happy that I can be with you everyday. I don't think you could comprehend how much, I love you."

I wiped the falling tears off my face.

"Can we get the necklaces please?" Frank said

As notified, Jasper handed Tyler my necklace and Taco handed me his.

"Ok put on each others necklace as you say your I do's. Tyler do you promise to love Clementine through any and everything even when- I'm not saying this T."

"Nigga just say it."

"No I'm not reading this out loud." Frank protested

"Comes on it's our commitment day."

"I am so sorry Clementine. Even when you two grow old and Clem's butt starts to sag." 

"Nigga!" I said shoving 

All he did was laugh. I sighed trying to hold back my laughter.

"I do." He said putting my necklace on for me

"And Clementine, do you promise to love Tyler through any and everything even when, y'all are some weird ass niggas, even when his nuts start to droop?"

I laughed for a second. 

"I do." I said putting on his necklace also

"Great, now I pronounce you committed girlfriend and boyfriend. You may kiss your best friend."

We smiled and kissed each other as everyone else started clap and cheer. What a blissful moment. 

Time skip

"Alright can I please get my favorite love birds on the dance floor?" Taco asked

He was our DJ, I insisted he be. I cheesed as I walked over to Tyler. Make it last by con funk shun started playing. It was both of our favorite slow songs.

"This is my shit." He smiled putting his hand over his mouth

"I know."

We held each other and started dancing.

"Tyler?"

"Yes?"

"Did you ever think we'd you know, be here?"

"It was always a thought, but I always knew I'd love you forever."

"Aww stop, you're gonna make me cry."

"Good."

"Wow, you really know how to make a nigga emotions disappear."

He laughed and I did too. We continued to dance just enjoying the present and being. The song ended and everyone clapped making it kinda awkward. Frank then sang for us damn near making me cry, he sung godspeed btw. Tyler and I danced again but this time to blkkk skkkin head. Awww shit. I saw Tyler's family approaching him and decided to leave that up to them.

"I'ma go, get a drink brb."

"What-"

"Hey Tyler."

Tyler

I turn and see my mom. When I saw her, I didn't feel anything. I wasn't sad, I wasn't mad, I wasn't happy, I wasn't anything. 

"Uh hi, hey Lynda, hey bro"

(A/N idk his brother's name so we'll just say Jonathan)

"Hey T." Lynda said

"Hi Tyler." Jonathan said

"Look Tyler, I am so sorry for leaving you, it's been hard to actually be stable while trying to take care or you and your siblings-"

"It's fine, I just don't wanna hear that right now, today is one of the best days in my life and I don't want that taken away from me. We're cool."

"Thanks Tyler."

"I'm gonna go find Clem, y'all enjoy y'all-selves."

"Alright."

I left them and went over to look for Clem. I see her at the mini bar, but because I'm so smart I didn't have the bartender serve alcohol. She was in the middle of talking to Wyatt. 

"Sorry Wy, I'ma borrow her so we can cut the cake. Let's go Clem."

"Oh alright." He said

I grabbed her hand and we went over to the cake. It looked so good.

"Let me do it." She said

"No I wanna do it."

"You do everything."

"No I don't."

"Nigga just cut it, I'm starving like a muhfucker." Jasper said

"Fatass." Clem and I said at the same time

He put her hand on the knife and I put my hand on top of hers. I guided it through the cake and she put it on a plate for us. She fed some to me and I fed some to her on some corny shit.

Time Skip

We were finally back home and I practically dragged her upstairs so we could have our baby. 

"Tyler wait I haven't even taken my shoes off-"

I pushed her down (not too harshly) on the ground and took her shoes off for her. She laughed as I did so. I turned the lights off and went back to her. I kissed her for a while before moving down to her neck. My hands wandered up and down on the sides of her body. Once we got all of each others clothes off I pressed myself in between her legs making her grasp my face. I slid my member up and down her lips and finally put it in. She gasped and kissed me. I started doing nice slow strokes groaning a bit.

"Tyler." She moaned

"Shit." I said picking up the pace

Somehow she flipped us over and started riding me. I place both hands on her hips and guided her up and down. After that I lifted her up slightly started to thrust into her really fast. She squealed moaning lustfully.

"Fuck." I groand

I slowed my pace down a little bit and she leaned forward to kiss me. As we made out she slowly rode me. 

"All 4's baby." I whispered in her ear

She got off and got on her hands in knees. I entered her again and starting pounding her. I kissed her back while doing so.

"T, I'm close." She said

"Me too."

I went harder and harder hitting her spot every top.

"I'm coming." She moaned

"Me too."

I released inside of her and her legs started shake.

"Fuck." She said

I pulled out of her and kissed her neck.

"Damn, that was the most amazing sex I've ever had." She said rolling on her back

"Me too. But we're gonna have a baby! As far as I know your eggo is preggo."

"Honey that's not how it works, we gotta wait a little bit."

"What?"

"The egg gotta fertilize, or at least that's what I heard, I never paid attention in family life."

I laughed.

"Yea me neither."

Silence came about as we caught our breaths.

"I'm so happy to be with you." I told her

"And I'm so happy to be with you." She said back kissing me

"Round 2?"

 "Nigga-"

Damnn, the book over frfr, this was a very long chapter. Bro whenever I write smut i just shake my head. I really hate doing it, it's weird and uncomfy. But yea thanks for all the reads and comments and votes. I appreciate them so much, you guys are so cool. But yea, dang i thought my goodbye was gonna be dramatic asff, adbfubuefbwiub, n e wayz, yeah, I'll start working on a book 2 and will let y'all know when it's out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 32
[COMPLETED] The sequel to 'Clique.' It's been 3 years since Tyler and Salem had last spoken. Both living completely different lives, too preoccupied...
5.7K 226 14
"π’Š 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’•π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’ˆπ’†π’• π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒃𝒂𝒅..." "π’Š 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉�...
14K 470 47
{COMPLETED} Tyler and Akeylah try to balance their busy careers and planning a wedding. With their engagement being out, they also battle with keepin...
21.9K 148 39
β€’Life is great until that one person isn't in it anymore, I learnt that the hard wayβ€’ β€’"I'll always love you, will you always love me? I hate that al...