Snow White and Seven Devils ✅

By xxtypicalscorpianxx

Allyson White dreams of an epic romance - for a Prince Charming to find her one day and sweep her to a world... More

Author's Note (Important)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : HellHole
Chapter 2 : Asking for trouble
Chapter 2 : Asking for Trouble (Part 2)
Chapter 3 : Beaver and the Bully
Chapter 4 : The Worst Punishment Ever
Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure
Chapter 6 : Meeting the Romeo
Chapter 7 : A New Acquaintance
Chapter 8: Attitude Problems
Chapter 9 : More than Enemies
Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)
Chapter 10 : Devilish Dance (Part - 2)
Chapter 11 : Trouble Trouble. Everywhere
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14 (Part 1) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 14 (Part 2) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 15 : Birthday Surprises
Chapter 16 : Anonymous D
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Mad world
Chapter 17 (Part 2) : Mad world
Chapter 18: Hot Waters, Cold Waters
Chapter 19: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: HeartBreak
Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge
Chapter 24: New Feelings
Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration
Chapter 26: An Ugly Truth
Chapter 28: Giving Up
Chapter 29: Blocking
Chapter 30: Empty
Chapter 31: A Friend's Words
Chapter 32: Drake's Story
Chapter 33: Confessions of a Bully
Chapter 34: Truce
Chapter 35: Forgivness
Chapter 36: Complicated
Chapter 37: Finding Love
Epilogue
A word of gratitude

Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions

4.5K 207 22
By xxtypicalscorpianxx

I  saw a very furious looking Dale charging at me. As he reached near me I refused to look at him. I could feel my eyes watering already. Why did everything have to go from bad to worse?

‘‘Where the hell were you?’’

 He sounded really mad. I have never heard him so angry over something.
I still did not face him and ignored the question.

‘‘I am asking you something Allyson?’’

 He never realized that he hurt me so much whenever he said my name like that. Like it was venom. What was I to him now? Why had he changed like everything else?
I got up from my bench and gave him a look full of pain. But why would he see through me, I was nothing but a nuisance for him. Why did I ever fell for him?

It was painful. Everything was painful.

I turned away from him with intention of walking away. Walking away…again as always. The only thing I was good at. I had started walking but Dale caught my arm tightly and spun me around wildly so I smacked into his chest.

I pushed my self further away from him but he gabbed both of my arms and pull me towards him so his face was inches from mine.

‘‘Where the hell were you?’’ He was looking as if he would eat me alive. My heart was racing wildly with too much closeness but he didn’t seem to notice the proximity.

‘‘It’s none of your business Dale.’’

 I said trying to break away from his grip but it grew tighter.

‘‘Answer me Allyson.’’

‘‘I am not obliged to give you answers.’’

 I yelled at him and we both continued glaring at each other. His eyes were shooting daggers at me. I looked away from the intensity which was killing me.

‘‘I was so worried, I had been trying to call you but you were too ignorant. Did you realize how much pain you caused me?’’

His words surprised me and he realized what he said and the grip on my arms loosed. Finally he let go of me.

I stared at his face searching for signs of concern but all I was able to see was Blankness. He was worried about me? That cause jitters in my heart and I tried my best to keep my emotions under control.

But this was it.

I was done with his games. I wanted answers. I wanted straight forward answers no puzzles.

‘‘Dale stop these games you are playing with me.’’

 I said and took a step towards him looking him straight in the eyes.

‘‘What games?’’ He said acting clueless and avoided my gaze.

‘‘You know perfectly what I am talking about.’’

‘‘No I don’t.’’

‘‘Why are you doing this to me uh? What happened? Why did I do that made your attitude so hard on me? What made you so cold all of the sudden? I need answers and I need them now. Because I cannot handle anymore mysteries.’’

He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

‘‘Just a month ago you were talking normally with me. You were teasing me casually, you were laughing with me and then all of the sudden you stopped even looking at me, why?’’

 My voice sounded desperate to me.

‘‘I am not obliged to answer you.’’ He started going other way but I blocked his path.

‘‘Dale, I wont let you go until you give me your answer!’’

‘‘You want to know that badly then I will tell you.’’

 He took a few steps towards me making me stumble back until my back was against the tree’s huge bark. He laced his hands on either side of my head preventing any way of escape.’

I gulped because of the dangerous look on his face. But his eyes roamed on my face trying to study something.

‘‘I thought you were not like all other girls out there Allyson. I always thought you were different. I thought you were kind of geek who just have a world of her own. But you…you were nothing like that.’’

He backed away slowly but I kept leaning against the tree listening his every word hard.

‘‘Do you remember Spring Dance? When Drake said all those things about you and him. I thought it was a lie, but I had already seen you two together accidentally after the first day of play’s rehearsal. I saw you guy’s way to close.’’

I knew where he was getting at. I just stood their in shock listening  to the accusations.

‘‘Then he was everywhere around you, that picture told all. You were kissing him. You always knew Drake had a girlfriend, you knew how much Hailey loved him, you saw her so broken and even after that you kept up with that bastard!’’ Dale was yelling at this point.

‘‘Then all out of blue you started dating with my brother. Showing all your so called love to him. You both acting like love birds.’’

‘‘Then Doyle; he rarely even looks at girls and he becomes your acquaintance. Every night you went to his home_’’ I opened my mouth but he cut across me harshly.

‘‘Don’t you dare lie to me Allyson!  I knew perfectly, in fact I trailed you two times, Then that phone call confirmed it all.’’

‘‘So you not only suck up with Daniel, Drake or Doyle but I saw you with Delenie Miller too in school’s back yard ground.’’

‘‘You ended up being a slut and a whore!’’ The words out of Dale’s mouth were worse than Carmen’s.

‘‘You are just sucking up with every guy in school. I am so disgusted with you. You might have even slep_’’

I slapped him on the face hard. He stopped abruptly and I pushed him back.

‘‘Shut up! Shut the hell up! Don’t you dare saying another word!’’ He recovered from the shock of being slapped and snorted at me.

‘‘You are_’’

‘‘Yes I am a slut, a whore and everything. Do you know what Dale; I thought you would have trusted me. I thought Carmen had trusted me but all everyone is doing from the start is abusing my emotions. Using me like a toy!’’

I grabbed his collar and shook him wildly, and tears flowing harshly from my eyes, stinging them badly.

‘‘What the hell do you know about me uh? What the hell do you know about my life?’’ I yelled at the top of my lungs and pushed him again.

‘‘You know nothing about me Dale Cattermole.’’ I said between sobs.

‘‘I never was with Drake; he was doing all that because I rejected him. I knew how Hailey felt but it was all Drakes’ plans. Hew anted my reputation to sink in mud. Hew anted revenge form me. I never kissed him, he forced it on me. He was just destroying me.’’ Dale’s eyes were big as saucers.

‘‘Your brother and my so called best friend  and I never dated! It was fake; he used me to put that act because he liked Carmen and wanted her to get jealous.’’

‘‘And Doyle, he was just blackmailing me all the times. You want to know why I went to his place every night. To baby sit his small siblings. I never wanted any of that but he forced me to.’’

‘‘I had a crush on Del but it vanished a soon as I found he loved someone else.’’ I sobbed harder and wiped a few tears away.

‘Everyone just accused me. Everyone put blame on me. Did someone ever tried to realize how I feel. What is actually happening? All of you are just ready to label me as a whore, as a slut. Who gave you that right? Who gave you right to judge me? Judge my personality?’’

‘‘You have known me for so much time, yet you did not for once try to blame me.’’ Dale was looking at me with shock. He looked down and then slowly approached me but I pushed him away again.

‘‘Don’t you dare come near me Dale Cattermole!  Do you know what, I had a chance, I had an opportunity to suck up with any guy I wanted.’’ I said using his won word s harshly.

‘‘But I ever did because I realized I have fallen in love.’’

His eyes met mine and I looked away.

‘‘Ally I am sorry_’’

‘‘Everyone say that after doing everything! Can your sorry remove my scars,  restore my heart? Sorry can bring me back my friends. Do you know why I gave up on Del? Because I learned a true meaning of love after I realized my feelings due to your ignorance. It was you!’’ I shouted.

‘‘I fell in love with you.’’ I fell on the ground and started crying helplessly. Dale was rooted to the spot. He just stood there clenching and unclenching his fists.

‘‘Ally I _’’

‘‘Stop right there and don’t care coming nay closer to me.’’ I said in a low voice. Slowly I got up to my feet again.

'‘I am sick of everything. I am sick of all of you controlling my life. Do you know what? I quit! I quit because I have had enough of this. I have endured enough pain. All of you have broken me down completely. I cannot handle anymore.’’

I said hoarsely turned away and started running while crying over my tangled life.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lol, poor Ally, the story is coming near end....well not literelly but its on climax. Please show support by voting and commenting. And if you have any reader friends please recommend this to them. All of that will be appreciated.

Thanks again for Reading everyone! ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 902 41
When true love's first kiss doesn't save lives and dwarves aren't so little, when the prince isn't love at first sight and just maybe the mother's de...
595 44 21
A Short Story in the Fairy Tale World series. The White Kingdom's beautiful princess Snow, hasn't always had an easy life. Her mother passed away on...
95.6K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
43 1 16
A simple tale of friendship, family and love. With the surprise entry of a high-school classmate after five long years, a hi-so teenager who used to...