[1] ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏꜱᴇ, ʟᴇɢᴀᴄɪᴇꜱ.

By ccvoiid

ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱ... More

- ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ.
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
02.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ
03.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ
04.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ
05.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
06.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ
07.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
08.| ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
10.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight
11.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
12.| There's A Mummy On Main Street
13.| Grace Extraction
14.| Grace Extraction
15.| The Boy Who Still Has A Lot of Good To Do
16.| Let's Just Finish the Dance
17.| There's Always a Loophole
18.| There's Always a Loophole
19.| There's Always a Loophole
20.| I'll Never Give Up Hope
21.| This Year Will Be Different
22.| This Year Will Be Different
23.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
24.| You Remind Me Of Someone I Use To Know
25.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese?
26.| Since When Do You Speak Japanese
27.| Screw EndGame
28.| That's Nothing I Had to Remember
29.| That's Nothing I Had to Remeber
30.| It Will All Be Painfully Clear Soon Enough
31.| This Christmas Was Surpisingly Violent
32.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
33.| I Couldn't Have Done This Without You
34.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
35.| This is Why We Don't Entrust Plans to Muppet Babies.
36.| What Cupid Problem?
37.| What Cupid Problem?
38.| You Can't Save Them All
39.| You Can't Save Them All
40.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
41.| There's a Place Where The Lost Things Go
42.| Life Was So Much Easier When I Only Cared About Myself
43.| Facing Darkness is Kinda My Thing
44.| We're Not Worthy
45.| We're Not Worthy
46.| Goodbyes Sure Do Suck
47.| Goodbye's Sure Do Suck
48.| Hold On Tight
49.| Hold On Tight
50.| To Whom It May Concern
51.| To Whom It May Concern
52.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
53.| Yup, It's a Leprechaun, All Right
54.| The Red Door
55.| The Red Door
ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜱᴏᴏɴ :(
56.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
57.| Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?
58.| All's Well That Ends Well
59.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
Q&A
60.| Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!
61.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
62.| You Can't Run From Who You Are
63.| Hex
64.| Hex
65.| I Was Made to Love You
66.| I Was Made to Love You
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ

09.| We're Gonna Need a Spotlight

3.2K 115 27
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINE.
[09] . We're Gonna Need a Spotlight.
【 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ❞
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

EVE'S ARRIVAL WAS VERY much unexpected. But then it wasn't, as for the fact that The Almighty Necromancer had warned Lucas that things were only going to get worse. Lucas just hadn't expected that by worse he meant that his mother would be back from heaven, along with a few more guests.

"M-Mom?"

"Lucy." Eve smiled as she grabbed her son and pulled him into a very tight hug.

"Don't forget about me," Lucifer said as he announced his presence.

Lucas pulled away from the hug and walked towards his father. "Hello, father."

Lucifer smiled widely before hugging his son, which completely caught Lucas off guard.

"O-oh! Wow! We uh—hug now?" Lucas said before wrapping his arms around his father.

"I just missed my son." Lucifer smiled as he pulled away before looking behind Lucas. "And who might thus lovely lady be?"

Lucas cleared his throat. "M-mom, father. This is Hope Mikaelson, my—my girlfriend."

Eve's eyes widened. "Girlfriend? When—wow I missed a lot."

"Not really, this kind of just happened like ten minutes ago," Lucas said chuckling awkwardly before furrowing his brows. "Mom, when did you come back? Why are you back?"

"She came yesterday, and I found her at LUX," Lucifer explained. "Surprised us both really."

Lucas hummed. "What are you guys doing here in Mystic Falls? More importantly, why didn't you call."

"I did call." Eve chirped with a smile on her face. "I texted actually."

"You were "E", I'm assuming?" Lucas questions

Eve nodded.

"I should've known." Lucas sighed.

Lucifer clapped his hands together. "So, now that this family reunion is done for. Quick question, any luck with the Tribrid situation?"

Lucas's body tensed up. "Actually, dad um—"

He was cut off mid-sentence when the sound of a bell began to go off. Hope's eyes widened and she smiled widely. "Come on, my trap worked!"

Lucas furrowed his brows before following the girl towards the hall where they met with Dorian and Doctor Saltzman.

"Who are they?" Alaric instantly said as he noticed the two adults behind Lucas.

Lucas groaned. "You were supposed to stay in the room. Ric, these are my parents, Aka—"

"Lucifer and Eve," Dorian said in a low voice in total shock. "Woah."

Lucas nodded. "Yeah, you can drool over my mother later. How about we go check out what monster we've got now."

Hope nodded before grabbed a weapon and walking out of the school. Behind her followed the rest of the group. As they were walking Hope took a glance at Alaric's and made a face.

"I know this is important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?"

Alaric unbothered by Hope continued to walk. "It's a little early for snark, Hope."

Dorian clearly annoyed with the two made a comment as well. "Any guesses on what famous monster crol filmland we get to slay today?"

"I hope it's a phoenix." Lucas shrugged

The group gave him a weird look.

"You're a Nephilim and you want a meet a phoenix?" Lucifer scoffed

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Well, it'd be the most realistic thing out of what we've slayed. so yes. I want to meet a phoenix."

The group stopped in their track when they heard a horse sputter.

"False alarm." Dorian chuckled. "It's just a horse."

The group all took a closer look and continued to walk up to the animal.

"Must've gotten out of the stables and wandered across the barrier spell," Alaric said as he continued to walk

Hope narrowed her eyes at the animal. "Except we don't have a white horse."

That's when the 'horse' turned around and revealed that it wasn't a regular horse.

"A unicorn? Really?" Lucifer said unimpressed

Lucas sighed before taking Alaric's crossbow and aiming it at the animal. Just as he was about to pull the trigger Hope stood in front blocking his view.

"Hey! Wait. Hold your fire."

Dorian shook his head. "It's a monster, Hope. It's here to take the artifact."

"You're not seriously suggesting we kill a unicorn?" Hope exclaimed

"I'm suggesting we don't give it a pass because it's cute," Dorian argued

Hope glanced at Lucas for some type of help.

Lucas took a deep breath in. "She's right. I mean it's trapped, and it won't go anywhere."

Alaric oddly glanced at Lucifer who shrugged.

"Fine. Fine. I guess they're right. As long as we keep it alive, other creatures won't be coming for the urn. So we just stay alert and let it be."

Dorian sighed. "Alright, well, I'll be on alert back in bed," he said before turning around and making his way back to the school with everyone else following behind.

Lucas glanced at Hope. "I'm going to go take my parents to their dorm, I'll see you tomorrow morning, okay?" he says before kissing her on the head and walking away.

Eve smiled widely at Hope. "Bye! It was nice to meet you!"

With that, the group made their way inside and got ready for bed.

Once morning came, Lucas was in the common room sitting down on the couch opposite from Landon and Rafael who seemed to be in an important conversation.

While Lucas on the other hand was focused on trying to tell his father that he was currently dating the girl who can easily cause his destruction.

"Morning, handsome," Hope smiled widely, sitting herself on Lucas's lap before pecking him on the lips.

Lucas furrowed his brows, before returning the kiss. "Somebody's in a really good mood."

Hope shrugged still smiling. "Just woke up on the right side of the bed, I guess."

"Who would've known that's possible." Lucas snorted

Hope nudged him playfully. "You're so funny. That's why I love you."

Lucas's smile slightly faltered, he hadn't exactly planned on using that word with Hope. He had never experienced love for someone, so he wasn't sure if he loved the Mikaelson Witch.

But before he could make a comment the Saltzman Twins made their appearance.

"Good morning."

"How was your trip?" Lucas asked placing his attention on the twins.

Josie smiled slightly. "Excellent. It was fun, you should've came, dad told mom all about you."

Lucas cleared his throat. "Yeah, well I couldn't. My parents decided to make their appearance," he says as he noticed his mother and father who seemed to be in conversation with Alaric.

"That's Eve?" Josie said in awe

"Yep. First woman/human ever. And the wife of none other than Adam." Lucas says with a soft sigh.

Josie noticed something was off with the Nephilim but she decided to bring it up once the two had time alone together.

"Welcome back, Landon," Josie says

Landon narrowed his eyes. "Didn't you vote me out?"

"We all did, yet somehow both managed to stay your ass in the school," Lucas says as he took a sip out of his coffee.

Landon shot Lucas a glare, but the Nephilim didn't seem to care much. With the human boy around, Hope seemed to have kept her attention more on Landon than anything.

Though Lucas was happy Landon was safe, he didn't like that Landon was still head over heels for Hope.

"That's all in the past," Lizzie butted in, changing the subject. "Now, is everyone as excited as I am about tonight?"

Lucas and Landon both furrowed their brows. "What's happening tonight?"

Hope let out a small laugh. "The school's annual talent show. All the factions compete," she says before placing her attention back on the twins. "You know, the witch performance wouldn't be the same without you two."

Lucas started to grow confused with the random compliment Hope had been throwing around.

"Thank you," Josie smiled

And with that, a bell chimed throughout the school.

"If I could have your attention," Alaric voice booming through the speakers. "last night we were able to capture a monster here on the grounds. We have everything under control. But, given this potential danger, it is with a heavy heart that I must postpone the talent show. Hopefully, we'll be able to reschedule this unique event at a later date. A much, much later date."

Lucas couldn't help but snort.

"Kind of an overkill if you ask me," Hope voiced towards the twins and grabbing the group's attention. "I told your dad that a unicorn barely counts as a monster."

And with said information, it wasn't long until an emergency meeting was called by the Saltzman twins as they begged for the show to be back on. Which worked. Lucas didn't care much about it, since he wasn't one to participate in school events.

But he knew something was off with Hope.

"So, Lizzie's acting weird," Landon says glancing at the two boys beside him.

Lucas snorted. "When isn't she?"

"True."

"She's not the only one," Rafael says before pointing at Hope who was walking in front of them.

"Babe," Hope called out

Lucas wasn't sure if those words had actually come out the Tribrid's mouth. But he was sure when Hope turned and looked him right in the eye.

"We should do a talent."

Lucas narrowed his eyes. "uh, listen, little wolf, um—that's not my thing."

"Please," Hope begged. "I never wanted to before 'cause I would have had to do it alone. But now I have you. And we make up our own faction. The Tribrid and Archangel."

Hope gave him the puppy eyes, which made the boy end up saying yes. But then again, it wouldn't take much for him to do whatever she asked for. He's was basically whipped.

"I'll um—I will see you later," Lucas said before walking away with Landon and Rafael.

"A talent show? bro she got you good." Rafael snorted

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Shut it, wolf boy, why don't you go sing about how much you're in love with her?"

Rafael huffed which only made Landon's eyes widen.

"You like Hope?" Landon says shocked.

Lucas knowing that the two brothers were going to break out into an argument only caused him to groan. "See, I don't do teen drama. I'll catch you two later," he says before walking away.

With nothing more being said Lucas made his way to class. As he was there he saw his father through the peak of the door motioning for him to go his way.

Lucas sighed before raising his hand. "Can I go to the restroom?"

The teacher nodded

Lucas stood up from his seat and gathered his things before walking out of the class, knowing he wouldn't be back.

"What do you want?" Lucas sighed

Lucifer furrowed his brows. "Well excuse me for wanting to see my son."

"Father," Lucas warned

"Fine. Fine. I want to know about this Tribrid situation." Lucifer said

Oh boy

"Um—" Lucas said nervously. "I know who she is."

"Great! who?"

"It's—"

"Well come on, spit it out."

"It's Hope."

Lucifer nearly choked on his beverage when those words came out. "I'm sorry. Who?!"

"Dad, don't overreact okay. She's no harm to you—"

"Her blood can literally kill me." Lucifer scoffed

"Yes, but she wouldn't do anything to try and harm you!" Lucas exclaimed. "You have to believe me."

Lucifer gave his son a look. "You really trust her word?"

Lucas nodded. "Yes, dad. I do. And Plus, she's not even fully Tribrid."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she's only got her witch and werewolf side activated. But she hasn't died so she's not exactly a tribrid." Lucas explained. "So as of now, as long as I keep her alive. She is no harm."

Lucifer nodded understandingly. "Okay. Well, the demons aren't going to take this well, Lucas. We can't tell anyone that your little girlfriend is the Tribrid."

"Trust me, I know that."

"Okay, well. Run along, go back to class."

Lucas rolled his eyes before parting his way with his father. He got a text from Hope telling him to meet her in the kitchen. So that's exactly where he made his way to.

And weirdly Hope decided baking would be their talent.

"If it's gooey, then it's not done," Hope says as she watched Lucas stick a toothpick into the cake.

Lucas huffed. "Are you sure cake decorating counts as a talent? I mean we're practically the strongest students in the school. We could come up in anything else."

Hope hummed before wrapping her arms around Lucas. "You know, we'd be pretty stronger if we got rid of that urn, and got the rest of your grace back."

Lucas furrowed his brows. "So then I could possibly start a world apocalypse? Yeah. No thanks."

"It'll be fun, then I could activate my vampire side and we'd be unstoppable. All we've got to do is grab that damn thing and take it wherever it leads us." Hope says as leans to close the gap

But Lucas quickly backed up. "Malivore is where that leads us. And no way, my dark days are over. Hope what's wrong with you?"

Hope's eyes glowed a bright green which only caused Lucas to let out a small growl. In a matter of a second, his eyes were glowing gold and he had the Tribrid pushed against a wall.

"Please forgive me," Lucas says before he planted his palms onto the Tribrid's forehead.

That's when he read everything that was going on in the Tribrid's mind, he then quickly sent a shockwave through her body causing a small slug to fall out of Hope's ear.

"Oh my god, what is that," Hope says in disgust

Lucas quickly stepped on the slug before scrunching up his nose. "Looks like we've got mind-controlling slugs on our hands."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 782 21
Alexandria Atlantic Mikaelson is the eldest of the Mikaelson twins. Two years ago Alex and Hope both lost their mother, to save always and forever Al...
32.8K 1.4K 34
*Does not follow the Legacies plot* ⚠️Hope G!P Hope and Josie seem to not get a long, a change of event might change that... ~Best Rankings~ #1 josie...
179K 4.3K 18
"don't look at me with those judgy little eyes!" legacies s1-s? oc x rafael waithe (ON HOLD) © 2018 CB. All Rights Reserved