I'm Here //IWBFDYT 2// {k. ak...

By ennoshitaslove

Akaashi Keiji and L/N Y/N are about to begin their third year of high school. They have been the happiest the... More

disclaimers
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
hi im back pt. 493220
the future of I'm Here//IWBFDYT 2

Chapter 2

1.2K 23 32
By ennoshitaslove

"Good morning!"

Y/N groaned at the loud exclamation by her best friend and yanked the comforter to cover her head. Waking up for the first day of school would always be the worst, even if it was the same school she'd been in for the last couple years and she knew practically everyone. Not to mention she had only been at school a week before.

"Chikara, what are you even doing here? It's too early," Y/N grumbled, closing her eyes tightly and nuzzling into her pillow.

Sleep was already starting to take back over when suddenly the air was knocked out of her. Ennoshita jumped onto the bed, attacking Y/N with an excited hug.

"Good morning to the best-est best friend in the world that should wake up right now so she can get dressed and be ready to leave for the first day of our last year of high school in thirty minutessss," he said quickly while shaking Y/N.

"Okay, okay. I'm up! Get off," Y/N muttered, trying her best to shove Chikara's figure away. "Why the hell did Mom let you in?"

"Because she likes me better than you," he replied proudly, laughing as he was being pushed away. "I'm going to pay a visit next door, Kirishima and Bakugo should be awake. Half an hour, Y/N. We'll be at the front door waiting."

"Understood, now out." Y/N begrudgingly sat up, letting out a loud sigh, followed by groans as she stretched. Her eyes landed on the uniform hanging on her door, pre-ironed and ready to be worn.  "Half an hour," she whispered to herself as she reached over to grab her phone.

pretty boy💕

good morning beautiful! 7:02 a.m.

i know you probably wont be up for a bit but i just wanted to wish you a good first day.  i can't call you this morning on the way to school like we were doing, but we can work it out once we get settled into our new schedules. hopefully we can send a few texts back and forth during the day and call once we're both home. i can't wait to hear all about your first day baby. i love you so much 7:04 a.m.

Y/N couldn't help but smile at the message. This new school year was definitely going to make a difference in their schedules, but she was confident they'd be able to make time for each other. She took a few minutes to come up with a reply before finally getting up to get ready for school.

love 💙

good morning baby :). i hope you have a good first day, too. i'm so proud of you and can't wait to hear about your first day as a third year and first day as captain. ill let you know when im home later today so we can catch each other up. i love you more keiji 7:36 a.m.

Akaashi read this message as soon as he could, grabbing his phone once he parked his car in Fukurodani's student parking lot.

"Akaashi? You good?" Laila asked right before she opened the car door.

"Huh?" Akaashi looked up from his phone, processing Laila's words. "Oh, yeah I'm good. I was just reading a text from Y/N that came in while I was driving."

"Aw, how are you guys? How is she?"

"We're great, she's great. Things are amazing," he sighed, taking another look down at his phone.

"No disrespect," Laila's twin brother spoke up from the backseat, "but I'd rather not hear relationship talk."

"That's because you're single, brother dearest."

Andres stuck his hand forward and pulled his sister's hair. "Shut up, you." He reached for the door handle. "Thank you for the ride, Akaashi-san," he said right before he stepped out of the car. 

"We should probably get going, too," Laila murmured as she grabbed her bag again. "I know I need to put up flyers for club as soon as possible."

Akaashi groaned, extending an arm backwards to grab his backpack. "So do I. Alright, let's go."

Meanwhile...

"I'm ready, I'm ready!" Y/N said as she slipped on her shoes at her home entrance, using the opened door for balance. "Bye, Ama!" she called out into the house, closing the door behind her.

"Well, seems like you made it and we have extra time to spare," Ennoshita said, draping an arm over his best friend and pinching her cheek. "Why don't we stop for coffee on the way? My treat," he offered the group.

"Sounds good," Bakugo shrugged, already walking ahead of the other three. 

He received sighs at his actions and they began the walk to school, stopping by a coffee shop to pick up drinks as Ennoshita had offered. It was strangely quiet as everyone sipped on their coffees. That was until they ran into Tanaka and Nishinoya a few minutes away from Karasuno. They livened up the anxious air easily, jumping around and talking about how they were ready to 'rule the school'.

They met up with Kinoshita and Narita at the third year hall that was crowded with students hurrying to compare schedules and other things. 

This year Tanaka was in Class 2, Kinoshita and Nishinoya in Class 3, Kirishima and Narita in Class 4, and Bakugo, Y/N, and Ennoshita were in Class 5. The school day dragged on for everyone, even if it was an "easy" day filled with going over the class syllabus, doing icebreakers and for some classes doing small assignments to test each students' knowledge they obtained from the previous school year. 

Akaashi's day went the same, boring class after boring class. Then having to be at the gym after school for over an hour to wait for kohai who might want to join the volleyball team this year. The highlight of his day was getting to text Y/N during lunch break, missing her more than usual.

Since Ennoshita was captain he also had to wait at the gym in the case people wanted to join the team. Everyone else that was on the team showed up to the gym as well, a few of them stretching and getting in a very mild practice. But the third years only stayed for half an hour, since no one was showing up just yet. It was the first day of school after all, and official practices weren't going to start for another week. Ennoshita left Yamaguchi and Yachi, who joined as assistant manager, in charge and told them to close up once the dynamic duo was done. 

"Let's go somewhere!" Tanaka screamed out as soon as they left the gym. 

"No can do," Y/N sighed, kicking a rock on the ground. "I have to fill out a whole bunch of forms, and I want to get them out of the way A.S.A.P. Count me out."

"You suck," Tanaka pouted. "We just got through our first day. Let's celebrate."

"What about at your work? You can still get your stuff done and we can hang out," Nishinoya begged, tugging on Y/N's blazer.

"You're so whiny," Y/N complained, removing Nishinoya's hands. "Sure, we can do that. But if any of you get ice cream on my forms, you will die instantly."

Chuckles and murmurs of agreement sounded around the group. From the distance Kirishima caught sight of them, grabbing on Bakugo's arm so they could catch up. 

"I'm tired, I want to go home," Bakugo grumbled. "Go see your little girlfriend on your own. You are neighbors."

"She has a boyfriend," Kirishima snapped at the blond. "They're probably going home, too. Let's walk with them," he said, pulling Bakugo along. "Y/N! Ennoshita!"

"Hey, just in time," Y/N responded, flashing the two a smile. "The guys wanted to head to Two Scoops to hang. Wanna join?"

"I'll owe you," Kirishima whispered to Bakugo. 

"Whatever," Bakugo grumbled back, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah! We'll come with."

The group took up about four tables at Two Scoops, light chatter amongst most of them. The only two that were quiet were Y/N, who was pulling out a folder and a pen, and Bakugo, who had been rummaging through his bag for a while, and they just so happened to be sharing a table and sitting in front of each other.

"Y/N, what are you filling out?" Narita asked. 

"Oh, well since I have family in the States the counselors want me to apply to a school there. I was supposed to get this done during break, but I forgot to pick up the folder," she explained. "Everyone that wants to apply to an international school has to do this."

Ennoshita, having heard the explanation already, shoved the back of her head. "That's what you get for being forgetful."

"You were supposed to remind me," she shot back, pushing him away. 

"You were too busy making out with your boyfriend."

"And you were too busy making out with your girlfriend."

"The rest of us are single, y'know," Tanaka said, slapping them both on the back. "Stop talking about your lovers, assholes."

"Jealousy is a disease," Y/N muttered, turning down back to her papers. 

Orders were made and everyone received their ice cream, Bakugo still looking through his backpack. Y/N was slowly getting annoyed with the sound of rummaging and papers shuffling. Finally Bakugo gave up, angrily throwing his bag down and grabbing his ice cream cup.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Y/N muttered, glancing up from her forms. 

"I forgot my fucking headphones because damn Weird Hair was rushing me so we could wait for your ass," he growled.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, shocked (but also not really) he was so upset about something so trivial. She grabbed her AirPod box, holding it open and towards him. "Want the other one?"

"I don't want to listen to your music."

Eye roll. "We can listen to your music, then. Because obviously I'm the reason you don't have your headphones."

Bakugo's eyes narrowed before he slid his phone across the table. "Connect."

Y/N did just that. She connected Bakugo's phone to her AirPods, adjusting the settings so equal sound came out from both ear buds. Then she slid the phone back across the table, allowing him to play whatever music he wanted, returning back to reading over the next section in her forms. While she waited for the music to play she sat up and stretched, smiling at the other guys and then grabbing her own cup of ice cream. 

Afraid by The Neighbourhood began playing. Y/N sat up straighter, the smile on her face falling slightly. 

"What? Don't like it? Because I'm not changing it."

She shook her head. "I wasn't necessarily expecting anything, but this kind of music fits you." A small smile appeared on Y/N's face. "I like it."

She wordlessly turned back down, scribbling down her date of birth for the nth time while writing in this packet full of information. Bakugo huffed and leaned back in his chair, his scowl deepening to hide a smile that threatened to surface. No way was he going to admit Y/N's comment felt like a compliment to him.

Kirishima watched from the next table over, talking to Ennoshita but keeping an eye on the other two.

Around 7, Y/N and Keiji were finally in their respective households. Both were drained from their day but were extremely excited to catch each other up on their day. They both ate dinner with their families, Y/N with her mother and Keiji with both of his parents, especially since it was their last day in town. 

Y/N had finished showering and plopped down on her desk chair, sighing and rubbing her eyes harshly. Looking at tiny words printed on a paper really took a lot more effort than expected. She swiveled around in her chair, using the TV remote and turning on Netflix to go to her current watch. She had just clicked on the episode she had last left off on when her phone buzzed on her desk.

pretty boy💕

i miss you. im ready when you are 7:28 p.m.

--------------

finally, we're starting to get to the interesting stuff

vote and comment any feedback/predictions/random thoughts <3
dont forget to check out my other works :)xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.8K 30
โž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐žโœ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโŸ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข...
403 25 24
Fluff Akaashi Keiji x femreader story l/n y/n has had a crush on akaashi keiji for months, but she knows he doesn't like her back. he barely spares h...
14.4K 469 17
โ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐Œ, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„. โž โ†ณ in which y/n and kuroo have to act as enemies so no one knows what happe...
687K 21.7K 37
Y/N l/N has always been the quiet kid in school. She was never one to go out of her comfort zone. While attending her highschool years at Fukurodani...