@Deku_Smash!! || Bnha UAgram

De ehryee_

@Deku_Smash!! has logged into UAgram #dekubowl #dekuproteccsquad #every1lovesdeku #SeriouslyImeanevery1 #some... Mais

setting up
UAgram ①
Commented on Post ①
Direct Message ①
UAgram ②
Group Chat ①
UAgram ③
UAgram ④
Tagged in Post ①
Tagged Post ①
UAgram ⑤
UAgram ⑥
UAgram ⑦
Tagged in Post ②
UAgram⑧
UAgram ⑨
Tagged in Post ③
Tagged Post ②
Commented On Post ②
LYRICS PRANKS
HeroNews ①
HeroNews ②
Tagged In Post ④
UAgram ①⓪
Tagged In Post ⑤
✨Special Post✨
Tagged In Post ⑥
Tagged In Post ⑦
Heronews ③
Tagged In Post ⑧
✨Yandere Drabbles 1 (Heroforum) ✨
Tagged In Post ⑨
✨Yandere Drabbles 2 (Heroforum) ✨
✨Deku's Daddy Ver.1✨
Heronews ④
Interview with DEKU🥦🥺
UAgram ①①
Don't Read This Pls😃
If Male Pregnancy was real in BNHA🤰
Tagged In Post ①⓪

✨ Deku Protection Squad✨

3.4K 118 460
De ehryee_

@AllmightSmash100% has added @Mamagiri @Mr.Compress @TwIcE @AllForOne(currentlyinprision) @Overhaul @Chronostatis to a group chat.

@AllmightSmash100% has named the group chat---✨Deku Protection Squad✨

@AllmightSmash100% has renamed himself as @Dadmight

:::

Dadmight
Alright. I think that's everyone. Firstly, welcome to the protection team of Midoriya-shounen!

I have gathered you all here since apparently you all are the only normal human beings left, that aren't thinking of getting into Midoriya-shounen's pants or trying to get Midoriya-shounen into your own pants.

So, as the once symbol of peace, I humbly seek all of your help to protect our green bean's precious innocence !

:::

@MrCompress has left the group

@Dadmight has added @MrCompress to the group.

@Mr.Compress has left the group.

@Dadmight has added @Mr.Compress to the group.

:::

Mr. Compress
Bitch. What part of 'I don't want to deal with any of this shit' do u not understand?

Dadmight
Do I look I give a fuck about your opinion?

Mr. Compress
Fuck you.

:::

@Mr.Compress has left the group

@Mamagiri has added @Mr.Compress to the group.

:::

Mr.Compress
What the fuck, Kurogiri

Mamagiri
DO YOU NOT SEE THE SERIOUS SITUATION AT HAND????

THIS IS MIDORIYA-SAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

WE MUST JOIN FORCES AND SUPPORT ALL MIGHT TO PROTECT THE GREEN BEAN!

Mr. Compress
Why did I even join this villian league.

TwIcE
Please don't leave Twice alone with these crazy simps 😭😭😭😭, Mister!

It's already bad enough that Toga-chan and Dabi-san keep discussing about their plans in kidnapping Midoriya so that they could fuck him senseless in their room. They're so obsessed that they won't even hang out with me anymore!

Shigaraki is even more worse, he keeps texting to that Midoriya about a next date even when Midoriya is deliberately ignoring him. HE WON'T EVEN PLAY ANIMAL CROSSING WITH ME ANYMORE 😭😭😭

Mamagiri
EXACTLY!!!! TWICE!
MR. COMPRESS, TAKE OFF YOUR GODDAMN MASK SO YOU CAN FUCKING SEE, HOW SERIOUS THIS PROBLEM IS!

MIDORIYA-SAN IS IN GRAVE DANGER IF WE DO NOT ACT!

WE NEED TO PROTECT THE GREEN BEAN✊

Mr. Compress
That's why i fucking wear my mask in the first place. To not see all of these bullshit happening.

Dadmight
YESS! Kurogiri-san 🥺🥺🥺👏👏

ALL OF YOU MAY BE VILLIANS, BUT AT LEAST SOME ✨M O R A L S✨.

Mr. Compress
I didn't join to deal with this shit.

Overhaul
Why am I here?

Oh. Is it becus you all have finally accepted me and my baby boys loving relationship and decided to give us your blessing ?

Very much appreciated. But Izuku baby and me will get married either way. However, since you all have decided to be so kind as to bless us, I suppose I will invite you all to our Yakuza wedding.

Dadmight
Wait wtf. Fuck. I added the wrong guy. Shit-

:::

@Dadmight has kicked @Overhaul out of the group.

@Mamagiri has added @Overhaul to the group.

:::

Mamagiri

Fuck you @Overhaul
You no hands, germpahobe, stupid Izukufucker. How motherfucking dare you make my dear son Shigaraki cry that one day.

No one's marrying Midoriya-san, much less you, bird bitch.

:::

@Mamagiri has kicked @Overhaul out of the group.

:::

Dadmight
Yes KUROGIRI-SAN👏👏👏👏
FUCK OVERHAUL UP FOR HARASSING THE GREEN SWEETHEART👏👏

Chronostatis
...That's not very nice, All might and Kurogiri.

Now, Kai is plotting to blow up UA and steal Izuku Midoriya over here as he now deemed you two as 'parents that are trying to get in the way of our love' .

Dadmight
Yeah? Tell him to fucking try. I dare him. I'll blow up his own motherfucking base if he even touches Midoriya-shounen.

Mamagiri
He sure can talk big shit for someone with no fucking hands.

👏Y E S👏 ALL MIGHT
I can send us there with my warp gate, if he even think of kidnapping Midoriya-san!

Mr. Compress
Please do @Chronostatis

Just tell Overhaul to get his green broccoli so Shigaraki and the others can get back to killing without trying to get into the green kid's pants.

TwIcE
Twice is too tired for this shit. Twice just wants to play Mario Kart with someone😭

Chronostatis
I'll try to keep Kai under control. No promises though. Ngl, If it weren't for me being the only sane one in the Shie Hassakai, I would have gone crazy snd simp for the green bean too.

Dadmight
Please dont, or I'm going to kick your ass too, you white haired flat ass slave for that no hands bird motherfucker.

:::

@Chronostatis has left the group

:::

Dadmight
Well! Now that the simps are gone. We can finally get into business about protecting my precious successor!

AllforOne(currentlyinprision)
Hm. Midoriya Izuku, how interesting. A boy like him has my whole villian league on his palm. I wonder if he's interested in being my successor.

Dadmight
I think not you trick ass bitch. Midoriya-shounen is my successor! He wants to a hero, not some faceless peeled banana but his inch banana was only 4 inches long.

AllforOne(currentlyinprision)
Oh yeah? How would you know that if you didn't give me the chance to persuade him? Maybe Midoriya Izuku would have been a better villain than hero.

And also, I'll have you know my banana is at least 10 inches longer than you.

Dadmight
Talk to my son, and I'll United States of Smash your goddamn face.

I'll have you know Midoriya-shounen is a splendid hero! His kindness and tenacity, will push him further than I'll ever be!

Also, I'm 100% my banana is longer than you, short bitch. Don't fucking lie, I saw your short shit when we fought.

AllforOne (currentlyinprision)
That also implies when he becomes a villian. A villian that will stop at nothing until the hero society is crushed. Sounds amazing no?

Dont you know that eyes are easily deceived?  Unless you touched my 'short shit', all of those are just mindless and unbelievable claims.

Mr. Compress
Wtf is wrong with you two?
Also, the last time we kidnapped that angry durian kid who seemed to be the most possible of becoming a villian, he flat out tried to kill us.

Now we are going to kidnap that green hero-maniac who would probably sell his ass to save world hunger?

TwIcE
How heroic, Midoriya-san!!! 🥳🤗🤩

BUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU TO STEAL TWICE'S FRIENDS AWAY FROM TWICE!!! 😭😭😭😭

Pls just let Twice have fun with their normal blood sucking friends.

Mamagiri
For the sake of both Midoriya-san and the league, its better to leave Midoriya-san at the hero side.

Shigaraki and the others would have just said 'fuck future and heroes and evil, i just wanna fuck Midoriya!'  if Midoriya-san were to join the league.

Dadmight
👏Kurogiri-san👏

From now on, you have my respect😎✊

:::

@Nezu has hacked into the chat becus he wants that ✨🍵✨

:::

Nezu
On the contrary, All Might. Our students are currently also in the process of 'fuck heroes and Justice, i just wanna fuck Midoriya!'

Is that any different if Midoriya were to stay at the league? In fact, Midoriya would probably get even more experience if he became a villian and fought with heroes while having to deal with sex-deprived villians at the same time.

Dadmight
Principle pls-

AllforOne(currentlyinprision)

I see your principle knows the truth.

See All might, heroes are just the same as villains. Midoriya Izuku will be far better off here in the league.

He can control Shigaraki and the others better than I ever will.

Dadmight
ISTG ALL FOR ONE.

YOU CAN TAKE BAKUGOU-SHOUNEN FOR ALL I CARE, BUT DONT👏 FUCKING.👏 TOUCH👏MIDORIYA-SHOUNEN👏

Mr. Compress
Bitch please🤚
I dont want another fucking broccoli simp in the league, much less an asshole with anger issues.

Mamagiri
Well, I mean.

That's kinda like Shigaraki Yes? But instead an aggressive hero, its a villian.

Mr. Compress
Exactly my point.

Dadmight
All thought you're an asshole, it's nice to see someone who isn't simping for Midoriya-shounen.

Mr. Compress
Someone had to be the responsible one😃

Mamagiri
I thought I was also the responsible one?

Mr. Compress
Kurogiri please🤚

You're also a Midoriya simp. Just not ones that wants to get into his pants. I call these the ✨parents simps✨

Also, fuck Shigaraki. He asked me to compress his whole Midoriya collection or he'll decay my ass🙄

Mamagiri
Mister, language please.
And don't talk to my son like that! 😡

TwIcE
Ehhhhh???

But i saw a photo album of Midoriya-san at  your room, Kurogiri?

AllforOne(currentlyinprision)

..... 👀

Mr. Compress
🚶‍♂

Mamagiri

.....

TwIcE
:D????

Nezu
uwu ✨🍵✨

Dadmight
....😃😄😃

Kurogiri-san😃?

Care to explain😄?

Mamagiri
Goddammit Twice.

This is why you are my least favourite child out of Midoriya-san, Dabi-san, Toga-san and Shigaraki.

TwIcE
😔

Dadmight
Don't change the goddamn subject, Kurobitchy😃

WHY. IS. THERE. A. GODDAMN. ALBUM. OF. MIDORIYA-SHOUNEN. IN. YOUR. FUCKING. ROOM.

Mamagiri
Bitch please😃🤚
Or u'll do what? If I'm not mistaken you've already used up all your quirk yes? You weakass skeleton chump🙄

Also, I just want to see a young Midoriya-san. I already missed out so much on my favourite adoptive broccoli child's life🥺😭

Dadmight
I may not have superhuman strength anymore. But I can still shoot a motherfucking bullet thru ur goddamn head😃🔫

😃👈 See this deadman?

This u motherfucker😆👌

AND ALSO THAT'S MY SON AND MY SON ALONE, SO BACK THE FUCK UP, BITCH🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Mamagiri
I like to see you try🙄🤚

Nezu
Mhmmm~
The ✨🍵✨ is getting cold.
I shall spice things now a notch.

Kurogiri-san. You should know that All might also have albums of Midoriya-shounen in his office. He has a total of 3 albums of him, counting the ones that are exclusive ✨Embarrassed Broccoli✨

Dadmight
Principle why-

Mamagiri
ALLBITCH YOU BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY PRECIOUS ADOPTIVE BROCCOLI

WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING STALKER ARE U????

Dadmight
EXCUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MIDORIYA-SHOUNEN IS MA ✨SON✨

IT'S NORMAL FOR A DAD TO LOVE HIS SON AND WANT TO HAVE PICTURES OF HIM

Mamagiri
YEAH. HIS ✨DAD✨

WHICH U IS NOT. OPEN UR GODDAMN EYES👁️👁️ AND SEE THE TRUTH

Dadmight
hOW ABOUT U, KEEP YOUR STANKY ASS AWAY FROM ME AND MY SON'S BUSINESS🙄😃🤚

AND I WON'T PUT A BULLET TO UR FUGLY FACE🔫

:::

@Allforone(currentlyinprision) has renamed himself @Dadforone

:::

Nezu
👀👀✨🍵✨

Dadmight
WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U ARE?

CHANGE THAT NAME BACK🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

ONLY I CAN BE CALLED MIDORIYA-SHOUNEN'S DAD

Mamagiri
Yes... MASTER BITCHFORALL

I WOULD ALSO LIKE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY TF ARE YOU CREEPING ON MY FAVOURITE ADOPTIVE SON THAT ILL GLADLY SACRIFICE DABI, TOGA AND TWICE TO MAKE HIM MY ACTUAL SON.

TwiCE
😔🥺😢😭

DadforOne
I have returned from binge-watching a series of Midoriya Izuku's video compilation.

And I have come to the decision that I will adopt this precious green child and protect him from any evil and harm from this world.

Dadmight
UHH I THINK THE FUCK NOT, YOU TRICK ASS HOE🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Mamagiri
BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE GREEN BEAN, ROTTEN POTATO ASS🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚

Mr. Compress
Im so done with this league. I hope y'all choke on air and die.

:::

@Mr. Compress has left the group

:::

Nezu
uwu
Life is just so entertaining sometimes🍵

Maybe ill do something even more interesting next time ;)

:::

FINALLY, I PUSHED THIS OUT

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I don't think it's the best, but it's the best i can do while constantly working with homework 😭🤚

Hope y'all enjoy it, at the very least <3

:::

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

917 24 25
(!!!!SORT OF ON HOLD BUT NOT RLLY UM OK!!!!) ❝ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋? ❞ ꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚ Deku never had...
81.4K 1.3K 24
🪻 ; " .. this book is filled with oneshots based off of deku ! it could range from simple ships to dekubowl ! .. „ ☁️ ; " .. warning ! this book con...
54.9K 1.1K 21
Bakudeku one-shot books Requests-closed These are basically prompts but if enough people like the one-shot I can go further into depth or add on to i...
6.9K 294 17
Please read the full description. Midoriya has a plan to introduce as many people as possible to the kink scene before they graduate. He has a tiny b...