π—§π—˜π—”π—–π—›π—˜π—₯ π—’π—•π—¦π—˜π—¦π—¦π—œ...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 π‚π‘π„πƒπˆπ“

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“

490 11 0
By screamjukebox

Gibson went to the bar. He wore a casual suit to get attention from the women, and he did. As he enters the bar, they eye him as he walks toward the counter bar.

Ordering a drink. "Margarita and small Tequila with burrito".

The bartender nodded. Gibson looks over his shoulder where he can see most of the people still eyeing him with lust.

Both men and women. "Here you go sir". Gibson hands the bartender some cash then eats the burrito. "Alone tonight?" ask the bartender. "You know this weekend is girl's night if you like".

"Actually I'm interested. Thanks for telling me that". he smiled. Someone touched the shoulder from behind. He turns and sees this woman. Then she took a seat beside him. "What do I owe you tonight?" he asked.

The woman smiled, seducing. "You owe me a drink". Gibson nods, ordering a glass of Martini for her. "I didn't get your name?" her hand outstretched. He took it. "I am Bailey".

"Sam". smirking.

Midnight. Gibson brought her to the motel, where he conducted experiments on her. Gibson delivers a monologue to her about the artistic merits of the song. That night, he kills Bailey after having a sex.

Feel great. These women deserve to be killed because of their whore, pathetic life.

Gibson think of Belle as they had a sex. Panting. Bailey's blood all over him. Heavily breathing, he wiped the blood on his face and stared down at the lifeless body on the floor of the motel.

Smirking. What should he do with this body next?

He took a seat at the edge of the bed. Saying something that he'd the only one who can hear it.

"You made me do this Belle. You turn me into. You want to see a monster? Here I am. You turn me. If I cannot have you, that means there is no one else. You were lucky that your precious boyfriend is still alive!"

Gritting teeth. "Now, what should I do with you Bailey?" his eyes on her dead body. Gently he drags her body out from the motel without anyone knowing.

No one will know where Gibson had buried her that night.

As for the next morning. He went to school as usual like nothing happened. He doesn't mean to kill Bailey but when he thinks about the way Belle pays more attention to Jake rather than him, he feels like killing.

He doesn't even know what possessed him to kill. For fun or for Belle?

Victor Gibson never regretted what he did. He stopped taking medication after exactly when Doctor Craig went home.

He is now losing his own mind, choosing his own path to become a monster.

"Good morning". entering the teacher room. "What a lovely day I think".

"Yeah right". one of the male teachers said.

Gibson walks to his desk. "Elisabeth? something new on you". snickering. "What happened?"

"Oh Mr. Gibson, don't mock me yet. I just bought my brand new makeup two days ago and I am afraid to wear it. And now I did".

"You look beautiful Elisabeth. With makeup or no makeup, you are natural beauty. Who ask you to change?"

She bit her lips, said. "My boyfriend. He never appreciates what I did or what I do in my life. I don't know what exactly he wants from me. Not less I give him everything he want.. not sex.. I mean he didn't ask to marry him, it's been three years and half. He didn't do anything to make me happy".

"And all you feel is suffering?'' She nodded yes. Gibson sighs. "He doesn't deserve you Elisabeth. Guys like him better be out of the world. I promise you no one will miss him". she sighs, redoing her makeup. "Why didn't you break up with him? why you stay?"

She sighs, said. "I don't know. Because I am an idiot!"

"Nah! You are not an idiot. He is".

She smiled. "Thank you again Mr. Gibson. Well, you made me smile this morning. I really need that, it's been long since the last time I ever smile".

Gibson walks to the coffee table and has it. He heard a group of teachers talking about a missing woman last night. He turned his head to them.

"Missing woman?" They nod. One of the teachers spoke.

"She's beautiful. Gone without a trace. Divorce with her rich husband because she was cheating on him, and now her ex-husband is under police investigation for killing her".

"Deserved that, really".

"Quite, did he kill her then dispose of her body somewhere? I mean she may be cheating on him but she doesn't deserve to die tragically, if he did kill her".

Gibson walked forward, reached the newspaper and read it. It was Bailey in front of the title.

Of course Gibson knows her, because he had to kill her last night. "Well nothing to say. Look at her appearance? slut!"

"But she deserves to live, am I right Mr. Gibson? bet no one can't handle her".

"You seem to know her dear Patrick. Scandal, perhaps".

Gibson smirking. Folded the news then handed it to him back.

"Consider her as your wife Patrick. You will do the same things to kill her. Painful. Ashamed. When you watch your lovely wife f*ck some men beside you. I cannot live".

Gibson gives a wink then walks back to his desk. The school bell rings, he grabs his thing and walks to the class.

From the hall, clearly he heard the class making loud noises like he was entering inside the zoo. He stood at the frame door where the boys are hanging on the window, they are laughing.

He dropped his thing on the desk. "Mr. Finningan get your ass down in here before I pushed you out from the window. I can kill someone I like. Get down here NOW!"

Belle eyes up to Finningan then back to anger Victor Gibson.

Finningan took his seat back. Belle drops her eyes at the empty seat beside her where the desk belongs to Jake. How she missed him.

"From afar it sounded like I was entering the zoo, shamed on you!"

They really need to be punished by him, especially Belle. Oh he loves to see it.

"I may be in a good mood everyday towards my students but this will not be acceptable. Mr. Finningan, are you practicing to be one of the new circus crews?"

"You know where I can apply for that job Mr. Gibson?"

"Surely. If you are interested I have assigned you there. Any questions?"

Finnigan sat in silence. Gibson eyes back to the class. "As I can say that Mr. Harley will be not join our class since he get his medical attention at the hospital".

One of his students shoot hand up in the air. "I heard the rumor that someone had pushed Jake while he was walking alone that night".

"Yes. I hear that too Ms. Blake". his eyes to Belle whom she gave him a deadly stare. "And of course I've been told by the principal as his parents are here today to informed his condition. No matter where you go, do not be careless. Please advise yourself to look around you before something happen".

Students nod agree with their teacher's opinion. He broke his eyes from Belle to the blackboard behind him, he wrote down on the board.

"As for today we are going to learn about William Shakespeare quotes and the meaning behind his quotes he wrote".

Moments later. The hall. "Got text from Jake?" Emma smirked. "Oh I forgot his finger can't even touch the screen".

"He had no problem with his finger. No. I read the news online. A woman had die".

Snort. Emma unlocked the door locker. "People die every day, Belle. Who knows, maybe tomorrow either one of us will die".

"We are not going to die Emma!"

Night. Gibson was stalking Elisabeth's boyfriend at the club. Unappreciated boyfriend whom she loves, and today he saw him with another woman than Elisabeth herself.

Poor Elisabeth. End up with the man who never intends to marry her.

Gibson drain glass of Cocktail, look over his shoulder as he feel Elisabeth's boyfriend walk toward where he is now.

He stood beside Gibson. "Two Martini please". said him. Gibson turned and smiled at him, he noticed. "Dude? I ain't gay".

"Neither am I. I'm just smiling at you. It seems you are having fun with that woman tonight". point out. "Is she your girl?"

The man nodded. Gibson spoke again. "She is beautiful. Lucky you I guess".

"Yeah. Actually I have a girlfriend, she is the teacher. We have known each other for so long and she gets me everything I want. That's why I like her".

Gibson nods. "Don't you think anything or intend to marry her someday?"

"Nah! I wouldn't. I just need money for that all. Her money I say. She is my banker and never protests. I asked her to buy something for herself and she brought brand new makeup..."

Laugh. "I mean what kind of dumb woman will do that. She does everything I say because she thinks I will not leave her. While I don't love her".

"She's just your doll isn't she? That you can play with. When you need it you keep it, when you don't.. you throw it".

The bartender pushed two glasses of Martini. He took it. "It's nice chatting with you..?"

"Dwyane". the men outstretched their hands.

"Ritchie". he smiled. "Well guess I see you again".

Gibson nodded. "What about we have little to talk about? If you don't mind. I suddenly try to become more like you. How'd you do it?"

"Got a hook huh? Well, you wait here. I sent this drink to my girl right over there and I came back here for you then".

Ritchie left his Martini on the counter as he walked towards the girl he mentioned before. On the other hand, Gibson put something on Ritchie's drink.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Ritchie dragged the chair beside Gibson. "You married". he pointed to Gibson 's fake wedding ring. "Tough night".

Gibson nods. "She got mad at me because I forgot something. Our special occasion". he lied. "I bet she won't forgive me".

"Dude, come on! We're men". he laughs, drains the Martini then orders a new one. "Men are in charge of women's lives. Like I said earlier I never loved her, Elisabeth her name. All these years I had to pretend to love her because I wanted her money".

Ritchie doesn't feel right after he drains the Martini and he ignores it. "So you are.. jobless?" ask Gibson.

Ritchie shook his head yes. "That is why I need her to fill in my needs. New shoes, new clothes.. she even brought me a car and she paid all my bills". he laughed harder.

"Dumb isn't she? didn't she realize anything?"

"No. She didn't". pushed the chair. "I am going. I feel weird about this after drinking this Martini. It felt so strong and I was about to pass out".

Gibson smiled. "Why don't I help you out, it seems you can barely walk by yourself. Where are you heading?"

"I need to go to the toilet".

Gibson takes one shot of a small Tequila bottle. Then help Ritchie towards the toilet, make sure no one is following that include the girl earlier Ritchie and her glass of Martini.

Both men burst inside the toilet and the coast is clear. There was no one else beside Gibson and Ritchie.

The music is so loud outside which Gibson expects that no one will hear Ritchie scream begging for his life inside this toilet. He locked the door.

Ritchie then unzipped his pants taking loo. "Oh God!"

He didn't notice Gibson was right behind him. He closes his eyes feeling the emotion of his member on his hand and he starts to whistle the rhythm he knows.

He was drunk actually. It starts when Gibson put something on his drink. Now, this is his chance. Slowly Gibson reached his belt.

"You stupid arse Elisabeth!" said Ritchie. "I don't love you. I just want your money!"

Undone his belt. Gibson strangles Ritchie to death with his belt from behind. He choked kneeling on the floor.

"You're the reason she suffered! Now I must tell you that she sent me to do her job". snickering. "How I love my job".

Ritchie couldn't breathe anymore. Gibson tightly his belt on his neck. "DIED YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

CRACK!

Body lies on the floor. Gibson breaks Ritchie's neck with his belt, his eyes are wide open, blood comes out from the nose and eyes.

He walked towards the sink, wearing the belt. Wash over the sweat with tap water. Gibson then dragged Ritchie's dead body inside the stall, letting people know that he just shit himself.

After that, Gibson lets himself out from the toilet without anyone noticing.

He walked outside the club then heard screaming voices from the inside club, believing that they had found a dead body.

Smirking he was. Proudly what he just did to Ritchie. Getting inside the truck and driving away from the dirty place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 115 14
y/n so happens to fall in love with her friends roommate and he so happens to like her back, soon she finds out he's a killer and doing all the killi...
6.7K 224 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...
197 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
5.9K 228 33
Sequel to 'Prince Charming is my Teacher'. Belle Trenton was normal until she was sixteen, and recruited to join the California Spy Agency, working f...