Vale, The Windtalker (A Mobil...

By NatureMist

[Warning! Contains Mature Contents! For Legal Age only] Hi! I hope you read this one. There's only one thing... More

Chapter 1: Darkness Before Dawn
Chapter 2: Nerfed
Chapter 3: The New Contract
Chapter 4: Double Kill!
Chapter 5: Aquamarine
Chapter 6: Request Back-up!
Chapter 7: Time Traveler
Chapter 8: Trash Talk
Chapter 9: Survival is more important
Chapter 10: The Clock
Chapter 11: The Enemy is Banning
Chapter 12: Payback Time
Chapter 13: A Bird for a Bird
Chapter 14: Darkness and Decisions
Chapter 15: Unfinished Business
Chapter 16: Kill Steal
Chapter 17: The Art of Winning
Chapter 18: Sweet Leonin
Chapter 19: Unstoppable
Chapter 20: Blame Game
Chapter 21: I Am Your Death
Chapter 22: Cerulean Winds
Chapter 23: Dancing Tornadoes and A Kissing Sun
Chapter 25: Savage
Chapter 26: White Buff
Chapter 27: Play By The Rules
Chapter 28: Kannagi
Chapter 29: Jungle Vampire
Chapter 30: The Chairman
Chapter 31: Hungry Duo
New Chapter To Be Uploaded by September 30

Chapter 24: Dragon, Kittens and Butterflies

134 8 33
By NatureMist

Celestial Palace

"What do you want, Yu Zhong?"

"The Leonins. They're with me."

"Just when?"

"Just now."

"How much? What's the price? I'll double it."

"I'm afraid there's only one Twilight Orb, Helcurt. Nothing is greater than its price. Your aquamarines won't help this time."

"I'm confused. Enlighten me."

"One of your prisoners has it. And they're going with me."

"You know what's more precious than the Orb? Life, perhaps. Lives of those who wanted it."

"Fight me if you want, Helcurt. Kill me if you can," Yu Zhong dared him, as he confidently walked towards Harith and Nana, untying them from their chains.

"It's not that I'm afraid of you, Yu Zhong. I'm just making sure the odds are with me."

"If you think Lux Septum will go after you if you kill me, you're wrong. Whether you kill me or  not, the Council is still going after you. You killed Valir, our seventh and newest member." As Yu Zhong made such remarks, he noticed a handful of enemy heroes appearing behind Helcurt. Varied dark auras began to colonize the dungeon's already intense atmosphere.

"A piece of advice, Helcurt. If you want to occupy the throne uninterrupted, see first you picked the right enemy. You've crossed the border. For hundreds of years the Council remained neutral. But now that the Chairman knew you killed one of us, he will not go easy on it. The Septum works as one, acts as one. There will be repercussions," Yu Zhong continued as he transformed himself into a large, dreadful dragon.

The hot-clawing beast then shook its entire gilded body, enjoying itself from the aftermath of the sudden change. Then it kneeled so Harith and Nana could easily mount on its back. A fair warning crossed the enemies' minds when it displayed to them how sharp and deadly its pointed tail is. Its deafening roar then echoed in the high, stone walls of the dungeon, followed by motions of its heavy wings trying to free themselves from the closed space. The enemies just watched in awe as the mighty dragon broke the dungeon doors before making a strong departure. With its outstretched wings dominating the sky, nothing can be as legendary as the Black Dragon.

"Where are we heading?" Harith asked Yu Zhong.

"Dragon's Altar. It's the only safe place I know for both of you. Consider it part of the deal."

Dragon's Altar

After two hours of flight, they reached their destination and eventually landed. Yu Zhong, now in its human form, led the two leonins to his safe hideout. The altar, constructed and half-submerged in mountain waters, was boldly designed with a dragon's head delicately carved on top of the entrance.

But the stunning entrance was just the start of a totally grandiose architecture. Revealed in the eyes of Yu Zhong's companions were the impressive altar embedded with careful touch of art: the oceanic turquoise waters flawlessly blended with its gold, prussian-blue pillars. True enough, dragons are not only known to be creatures of vigor, vitality and strength. More than these virtues, they are perfectionists. Though they plan and act alone, they are talented and resourceful. They are masters of expression. Smart. Skeptical. And particular to every minor detail.

"Now, hand me the Orb," Yu Zhong demanded.

Harith opened his inventory. Deep inside, he knew one trouble. Aldous mentioned once that the living orb must not disapprove the hands of those who wanted to take it.

"Here, take it," Harith, offering the floating orb.

Yu Zhong calmly reached for the orb and placed it in his inventory.

"I know what you're thinking. The Orb approves those who possess strong aquamarines. It's a Class-S privilege, leonin." Then he continued, "You can stay here until you're fully recovered. I have to go."

"Thank you." Both Harith and Nana responded.

Moments later, Harith went closer to Nana.

"Nana..."

"Y - yes?"

"You might be forgetting something."

"How could I forget, Harith? I've been waiting the whole time."

With no more moments to waste, the excited Nana clung herself around Harith's arms, and embraced him tightly. The suddenness of the act caught Harith off guard, causing both of them to topple to the floor. But Nana had no plan to abort her desires. Instead, she sat on his lap and delivered a seductive blow right on his lips. It was deep. Harith couldn't help but respond and willingly succumb to it. He leaned in, his lips meeting hers further.

The dramatic kiss continued as Harith undressed his hungry lover. Nana felt no sense of awkwardness at all. After all, they're as free as butterflies now. They're alone. No one can stop them. And Harith couldn't deny it... Along with the romantic scene was his indescribable grace and erotic feelings. Nana also felt the same. In response, she undressed him too. Completely naked, Nana reached for Harith's hard magehood and connected it to the core of her femininity. They shared the warmth of their intertwined, undisguised bodies. Harith's warm breaths and thirsty lips continued damping her neck. His right hand caressed her breasts as if they were made of balls of magic. His other hand supported her back as he repeatedly delivered satisfying thrusts against her. They moaned. They meowed. They called and waited for the peak of their affection. They closed their unforgiving eyes to savor the tight but intimate thrusts until Harith unleashed his white butterflies inside her.

Indeed, the romance started with a kiss, and ended with both being tired and naked. Overnight, they became wet kittens lying on the floor, seeking comfort in each other's warmth.

[Author's Note: Congratulations to @Hoshiumi_Korai for again winning last chapter's flfc! :) Also thank you @Theia_Angus for voting!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
47.1K 1.7K 69
DON'T READ UNLESS YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK WHICH IS "HOMICIDAL LIU X READER!" __________________________ Levi's life is being thrown in all sorts of d...
38.6K 1K 18
You wake up to the sound of panting.. You shift your eyes around, were you.. floating?? No.. You soon realised that your mother was running with you...
27.9K 656 37
Elena 17 got pregnant 2 years ago she never told the fatjer she didnt know how. As his whole family started to find out eventually he did to. He may...