𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

By goldensyx

𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟. More

𝐎𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 & 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 .
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

48.3K 2.1K 2.5K
By goldensyx

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Mario used his crutches to walk through the door, leading to the main hallway of the high school. Heads shot his way, surprised to see the young male walking through the halls.

"I thought he died?" He overheard a student say, making him frown a little. "Girl me too," the friend replied.

C'Xenna overheard the conversation too. She thought about walking over and confronting them, but decided against it.

A lot of people viewed her as weak, soft, a spoiled brat, etc, but they knew one thing she didn't play about was her boyfriend. They've been together for years and didn't plan on splitting anytime soon.

As they continued their stroll through the halls, they began to drown out and ignore people's comments about his situation. "Yo," he called, peering over to her.

"Huh?" She turned, looking up at him, slightly confused from her name being called, adjusting the two backpacks on her shoulder. He hated that she was carrying his bag, but he could barely do it on his own.

"This shit starting to irritate me. Muhfuckas really thought I was dead?"

She slowly nodded, gulping down her spit. "Yea, bub' rumors spread fast," she lifted the Iced latte she bought at the local Dunkin Donuts to her lips, taking a sip.

"Yea, hella' fast," he mumbled, coming to a stop with her at her locker. She opened the locker quickly, grabbing her books and pencils. Looking around the hall, Mario began to feel his old feelings while at school. It was bland. Everyone had almost the same thing due to the fact the private school had a uniform dress code, and crowds blocked the lockers, same old, same old. "What's my 1st period?" He asked her, slickly looking at her back side.

"Chemistry," she answered him. He nodded, watching someone approach them.

"Oh my gosh, hey Mario. I haven't seen you in a while huh?" The short, dark skinned girl asked while raking her fingers through her long sew in. Her albino friend, Tay trailed behind her as well, tapping away on her phone . "You missed a lot in history, I'll help you catch up though--if you want," she said as if his girlfriend wasn't aware of her shenanigans.

"Nah, I'm good." "He's good." They said at the same time, looking at her.

Jada rolled her eyes before looking over at C'Xenna. "How you gon' tell me what he is? I was just trying to help him with his work, damn. Don't be insecure."

"Right," her friend co-signed.

Mario was a handsome young man. He had a mocha complexion, his skin was clear, and his tapered fro was in braids that his girlfriend did for him last night. There was no doubt that Mario was attractive, but what really drew females to him were his piercings. Both of his ears were pierced and he had a cartilage piercing in his right ear. The two of them had gotten the piercing together in the summer of last year spontaneously, the only difference was that C'Xenna's was on the left ear.

C'Xenna's face stayed in its resting look. Jada's slick remark didn't phase her, she wasn't insecure. "Alright, well he said it himself, he doesn't need your help...bye," she chuckled at the end. Jada smacked her teeth, turning away. "Hoe ass," she mumbled.

"Why you calling her a hoe?" He looked over at her, chuckling, slightly pushing her with his elbow.

C'Xenna scoffed, fixing the top-knot bun that sat on her head. "'Cause she is a hoe, Tay is too. Two hoes in a pod."

"Chill out," he told her, laughing softly.

"Come on," she pushed the locker shut, beginning to walk.

-

The pair walked into the school's gymnasium with a group of students as the bell rang.

"You all are tardy, get here faster!" Mario's eyebrows scrunched at the man's words. Could he not see the crutches?

"I um, I have a pass from the nurse. I don't get marked tardy for classes because of my crutches," he explained to the man.

He looked at Mario from his glasses, "ok, son just have a seat in the bleachers."

Mario looked over at C'Xenna, wondering why she wasn't walking towards the bleachers too. "C'Xenna," he called out to her.

She stopped, looking at Isaiah and started walking towards the bleachers. She was hoping that he didn't try to talk to Mario.

After taking attendance and making the kids do a couple of laps around the track, the teacher allowed them to do what they wanted. Most went to play basketball, some volleyball, and others sat on the bleachers--Mario and C'Xenna was apart of that group.

"So...how was your other classes?" C'Xenna asked him, trying to make conversation.

Mario shrugged his shoulders, watching people play basketball. He slightly frowned, wishing he could play. "I was lost as fuck. Ion' even know if I can catch up."

She shook her head at his words. "You can. I'll help."

"You already did enough, baby."

"No, I haven't. I'll help with whatever, come over later?" She asked him, wanting to help him catch up as soon as possible.

"Yea, yo' pops back yet?" His vision moved over to her brown eyes.

"Nope," she unintentionally let out a sigh. Her dad was always on the road, driving semi's. From the age of 13 she learned how to fend for herself for a couple of days. "He said he'll be home in two days."

"Oh, ok. You want me to spend the night?"

"You can't," she softly chuckled.

He shook his head, growing irritated. Before his incident, he spent multiple nights at her house with her to keep her company, now he couldn't do that because he was on a strict routine.

Isaiah couldn't help himself anymore. He needed to say something to his best friend, so he walked over with a ball in his hand nervously. "Yo, I mis--"

"Go away," C'Xenna told him instantly.

"Let me talk to him yo, that's my brother."

"No, go back to doing whatever you was doing before. Weird ass, leave him alone."

Isaiah ignored her, "Mario, bro I'm sorry that that happened to you man. I swear, I am. If I could have prevented it, I swear I would have," he shook his head as flashes from that day happened.

Licking his lips, Mario looked up at his old friend, thinking about what he was told. "Uh, it's cool, man."

"What? Baby, it's not. He didn't even try to help you, he ran, he didn't care!" She whispered yelled, not wanting to catch everyone's attention.

"Let him speak for himself. Shut the fuck up, you wasn't even there."

"I don't care, you're a piece of shit of a friend," she told him, making eye contact with him.

Mario didn't want to have a problem with Isaiah--he didn't wanna hold a grudge. He viewed it as everything happens for a reason and as of right now, he was just greatly happy to be alive.

But he didn't like the way Isaiah was talking to his girlfriend.

"You weren't there," Isaiah said again, shaking his head. "The shit was not a set up, dumbass. It just happened."

"It would've never happened if you stuck to your word."

"I made a mistake--"

"And that mistake almost cost Mario his life."

Isaiah sighed, not wanting to go back and forth with her anymore. "Look man, if you gon' continue to listen to someone that wasn't even there...I just wanna apologize. I'm sorry, bruh I am. I should've helped you, b-but I was scared myself. I was already around the block when I heard the gun and I didn't know if they were gone or not so I was scared to go back," he expressed, looking at Mario.

Bullshit C'Xenna said in her mind, but didn't speak up this time. It was up to Mario to accept the apology or not.

Mario moved his crutches around before looking up at his old friend. "It's cool, I'm not gonna hold it against you. I'm alive and uh that's all I care about, but apologize to her," he said, meaning every word. Yea, he was a little sad that his best friend didn't help him after he was shot, but what could he do?

"...For what?" Izzy asked, confused as to why he had to apologize to her.

"You was talking reckless to my girl, apologize."

"I don't want his fake ass apology."

Isaiah shrugged his shoulders and walked away; he only wanted to apologize to Mario.

-

"Wait, huh?" Mario asked with his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"It says, solid elemental Phosphorus (p4) reacts with Fluorine gas to produce gaseous Phosphorus Pentafluoride. Do you know how to write that in an equation?" C'Xenna repeated the question to him again, only to see the same confused expression on his face. She frowned a bit before pulling the laptop closer up to them on her desk. "Let's watch the video again?"

"Nah, we've watched it four times, I still don't get it, I just--" he paused, sighing. "I don't get any of it. It all sounds foreign. I remember what Fluorine is, but all that other shit..." he just shook his head.

It saddened her to see him struggle to do his homework. Both teens did great in school and always did homework together, even projects, but now Mario couldn't understand what he was supposed to do. C'Xenna would take over most times and finish it for him, but he told her to stop because while she would get him the passing grade, he wouldn't know what to do if a test came up.

"Then we're gonna watch it till you understand Mar', you wanna try and see if another video explains more?"

"I guess," he shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

♲︎

Zinnia huffed and did a mini jump, trying to pull her pants up. "Whew." Sighing in relief, she looked in the mirror, seeing that they fit perfectly. "Yea, I look good," she hyped herself up, turning from side to side to get a good look at herself.

Zinnia had about 15 minutes until Zymeir would be there.

"Umm," she turned back around, facing the bed, trying to figure out what she needed to do next.

Hair.

Speed walking to the bathroom, she pulled off her bonnet, revealing her pin curled lace front. Beginning to take the pins out, she watched as the curls fell just how she wanted. Her day was going great so far.

The sound of her ringing phone caught her attention.

"When is someone ever not calling?" She asked no one in particular, looking at the caller ID. She noticed it was Lanie, so she swiped over. "Hello?" She said after answering.

"Umm, is Kendall too young to eat solid foods?" Lanie asked while patting the coughing baby's back.

Zinnia instantly grew alert. "How old is he?"

"Three months. "

"Yes. You should wait until he's four months. Is he ok?"

"I don't know..." she answered lowly.

"You don't know if your baby's ok?!"

"Girl, I said no. He gave him a small piece of chicken and he started coughing."

Shaking her head, Zinnia frowned. "Give him milk. Where's your mom?" Zinnia couldn't believe her aunt allowed her to give him chicken. But then again that's not her child.

"Work. I'm scared, I don't want my baby to choke to death," Lanie's voice shook with fear as she grabbed the bottle.

"Why didn't you research it or something?"

"I thought he was old enough."

"So stupid," A'Jon was heard in the background.

"Shut up A'Jon, damn."

"Don't be mad at me. Who on the phone?"

"Nia," she replied, rolling her eyes at her little brother. As the baby's coughs began to stop, she sighed; he was ok.

"Wassup, Nia!" He yelled, happy to speak to his cousin.

"Hey, man-man," Zinnia smiled, responding back.

"Ew, y'all gotta stop calling me that."

"Never," she laughed lightly. "Is Kendall ok?"

"Yea, he good. My nephew a G," he told her, looking over at the baby.

"You still with your girlfriend?" Zinnia smirked noisily.

"Fuck her," A'Jon instantly replied. Zinnia's mouth dropped at his words.

"Watch yo' mouth nigga, you not grown," Lan' said, frowning at him.

"And what are you?"

"Grown," Lanie responded, snaking her neck. He was too over his head for her.

"Having a baby doesn't make you grown. You just turned 18," he waved his hand at his sister, dismissing her remark.

"A'Jon when you start using language like that?"

"Two years ago," A'jon shrugged. To him curse words weren't that big of a deal.

"Oh-- why'd you break up with your girlfriend."

"'I don't love no thotties'," he said, reciting Chief Keef.

Truth be told, Gabi and A'jon decided to split for no reason in particular. They just wanted space. "Boy, stop playing and tell her why. You being annoying."

His face turned up in irritation. "We just wanted space. I like being single."

Zinnia nodded; some people liked being alone, so she completely understood. "Aww, you think you'll get back together?"

"Uh, maybe. We're still cool."

"They lil' asses was just fucking a couple days ago. They are way more than cool."

"Do you even mind your business? Like I'm sure she doesn't care."

"Do you care Nia?"

Chuckling, Zinnia dropped her head. She was glad she was the only child until she was 17. She never had to deal with stupid arguments with her siblings. "I just hope he uses protection. I thought it was 'F her'?" She asked while slightly brushing her curls out.

"It is. She'd rather go out with her friends than come over here."

The doorbell went off, making her freeze. "I'll talk to y'all later." Not caring to hear their response, she pressed the red button, ending the call. Taking a double take in the mirror, everything looked good so she left out of the bathroom, going to answer the door.

She pulled the door open, revealing a dressed up Zymeir. He looked up into her eyes, stepping inside the apartment. "Wassup, baby?" He asked, sitting the bags that were in his hand on the couch.

He wrapped his arms around her curvy waist, pulling her onto him. "I missed you," her voice came out muffled due to her face being nuzzled in his chest.

"You seen me yesterday."

"A whole 24 hours ago, sir--too long," she looked up, noticing his sharp line up. "You cut your hair?" Reaching up, she ran her hand over his deep waves.

"You crazy. Yea, I did. You like it?" He asked as he palmed her behind.

"Mhmm," she hummed in response, pulling away from him to see what was in the bags. "Ow!" Quickly placing her hand over her burning asscheek, Zinnia turned around with a slight frown on her face.

"My bad," Zymeir slickly laughed, realizing he had slapped her ass hard.

She shook her head, turning back around. Fishing through the bag, she pulled out the Taylor Port wine, smirking slightly. "Aww, you listen to me."

Nunie had told her that wine by Taylor Port always made her feel some type of way.

Licking his lips, he nodded. "That's the one you wanted right?"

"Yess," she smiled, grabbing the canvas out of the bag along with the paint. Closing her eyes, she began to laugh. "You think you slick, huh?"

Zymeir's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. He looked over her shoulder, not knowing what she was talking about. "What you mean? I thought you wanted to do paint and sip?"

"I did!" She expressed while still laughing.

"So what you mean? I got what you said, Zinny."

She came to the realization that he truly didn't know what he did so she turned to him, holding the box of paint. He looked down at the box of paint reading it--Love is Art canvas and paint kit. "This is body paint, pooh. You put it on before you have sex and after you'll have a painting."

His facial expressions changed as he comprehended her words. "So you'll have a picture of you fucking?"

"Yes."

"Damn, my bad I just got whatever I seen off Amazon...I'll go get some more," he said, patting his pockets for his keys.

"Wait, you don't wanna use this one?" She asked, poking her lip out. Zymeir caught on to her. He was still a little taken back; he'd never heard of sexual body paint before, but he was willing to try and see what it was about.

"Freaky ass. Yea, we can later. Go get your shoes."

"Ok, daddy," she smiled then disappeared into her room, sliding on her crocs. Zymeir could only shake his head, Zinnia was starting something she couldn't finish.

-

"Your's better," Zymeir told her, looking at the picture she painted of the unknown lady with a butterfly over her eye.

"Really? Yours is so detailed," she expressed, wrapping her arms around him. They continued to compliment each other until Zymeir grabbed her chin, catching all of her attention.

"You so fuckin' fine." The words easily fell from his mouth. "Beautiful," he added, placing his lips on hers. They kissed multiple times before Zinnia had enough. She pulled back, pulling off her top. Nunie was right, Zinnia was horny.

"Damn, Z," Zymeir bit his lip at the sight of her bare breast. He ran his hand down her waist, creating a slight chill to run down her spine.

He reached down, undoing his belt which allowed his pants to slightly drop. They were both a little tipsy, so he struggled a little to get them fully off, but after he figured it out, he pushed his pants and briefs down, turning towards Zinnia who was in her undergarments, opening the paint box.

He reached out, slapping her across her butt, watching as it jiggled. Thick as hell.

"Hmm," she hummed to him, turning around to give him one of the tubes of paint. "Put this all over," she instructed him while laying the mat down.

They both stepped on it and Zinnia began to rub the black paint on her arm. She noticed Zymeir standing there, looking at her. "What?"

"Do it for me."

She froze slightly. "I-I gotta put it on me."

Zymeir shook his head, grabbing the paint from her. "We'll do eachother ma."

Ohh.

After rubbing the paint on each other and washing their hands, they looked over each other's whole body then laughed a bit. There were a few dashes of paint on Zymeir's face and a couple pieces of Zinnia's hair had black paint on them. "So how you wanna start?" she asked him,killing the awkward silence, she was ready to get started. He didn't even know how; the paint threw him off a little.

"You want some head?"

She shook her head. "What position," she said, telling him what she meant.

"Lay down...on your side." He watched as she did what he told her and then did the same, slightly lifting her leg. With his free hand that was no longer covered in paint, he reached down, beginning to rub her clit. Her natural lubricant was felt on his fingers, indicating to him she was wet already.

She craved more, she wanted to feel him inside so she reached behind, inserting his dick in her. "You being impatient," he spoke, chuckling while shaking his head. With no warning, Zymeir began to fastly pump in and out of her tight core, making her mouth gape open. "This what you wanted? Hmm? Answer me."

"Yes! Oh my--" The words felt as if they were caught in the back of her throat.

The sounds of clapping and her loud whimpering was heard as she tried her best to take the amazing dick Zymeir was giving her.

"Damn, yo' pussy so good baby," Zymeir moaned, pushing his head into the crook of her neck. He slightly nipped at the skin, not being able to help himself. He was becoming lost inside of her.

Zinnia smirked at his actions, her confidence was boosted now. "It's yours!"

"It's mine?" He asked, watching as she instantly nodded her head. "Take this dick, fuck me back." Zinnia looked over at him with her face scrunched in pleasure. She grabbed his face, not caring about the paint, smashing her lips onto his. "Come on, fuck me back."

She did as told, beginning to throw her ass back on him. They became in rhythm, adding more pleasure to them. "Shit!" Zinnia's voice cracked as she cried out loudly, barely being able to take the feeling. Putting her hands on the mat for support, she threw ass back faster.

"Good girl," Zymeir praised her because he knew she liked it. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she felt her orgasm begin to rise. He could feel her walls beginning to tighten around him, so he moved up, whispering in her ear. "You gripping my shit, you cummin'?"

"I'm-I'm about to--" She shuttered out, not being able to finish her sentence.

"Cum with me, baby. I know you close," he told her, speeding up the strokes. He was right there with her. "Ugh, shit!" He groaned loudly as he pulled out quickly, erupting on the mat.

Zinnia's small whimpers and leg shake let him know that she had just came too. "Missionary, please," she expressed as he slid out of her.

His eyebrows raised at her readiness. He felt drained. "Ride my face first."

She nodded, crawling over him, getting on her feet. She leveled herself above his face, slowly going down. "Ohh," she whimpered as she came into contact with his warm tongue.

-

The two now laid in bed, half asleep watching Halloween Town. It was one of Zinnia's favorite movies to watch in October.

"Aww, see, look that is the best part," Zinnia told him about the skeleton taxi driver.

Zymeir shifted behind her from the sound of her voice. "Mhm," he hummed, not even knowing what she was talking about. He had started to drift off to sleep about five minutes before the movie started.

"Are you sleep?"

"Almost," he replied back to her, opening his eyes.

Zinnia pouted. She wanted him to stay up with her. After taking a shower together and going another two rounds in there, they chilled for the rest of the night.

"Goodnight, pooh."

"Goodnight, ma... you love me?"

"Yes." Of course she did.

"Tell me," he demanded, looking at her. Something about those words leaving her mouth did something to him. "Tell me you love me, Z."

"I love youu," she conveyed to him in a sing-song voice, causing him to chuckle a bit.

"I love you too. When you going to sleep?" He asked, pulling her a little closer as if they weren't already touching.

She thought about it before answering, "probably when this movie goes off."

"How long is that?" He asked, slightly looking over at the TV.

"30 minutes."

"I'll stay up with you," he said, taking a deep breath.

"We just said goodnight," she laughed, turning to face him.

"We'll say it again in 30 minutes."

-

"Momma," Moriah uttered while lightly poking his mom's visible arm. When she didn't respond, he looked back at Zymeir only to see Zymeir still sitting gift boxes on her dresser. "Momma," he called a little louder.

Her eyes popped open at the sound of Moriah's voice. "Hmm? Yes, what's wrong?" She asked with her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

He didn't respond verbally, but he smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around her. He missed her.

"Oh-- aww," she cooed, reciprocating his gesture. She noticed Zymeir standing back, looking at them with a slight smirk on his face. He found it cute how she woke up in defensive mommy mode. "Heyy," she trailed off, her eyes floating to the gift boxes that filled her dresser.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he teased.

Cracking a smile, she pulled Moe onto her lap. "What's all that about?" Her manicured finger pointed over the boxes, noticing the expensive brands written on them. Dior, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co...

"Surprise. Open 'em," he told her, stepping back a little. She stood up, sitting Moe in her place. The first box she grabbed was Tiffany & Co.

She popped the box open, seeing the gold charm bracelet. Z•M was engraved on the front--her two first initials. The last one was missing. Looking at the charms, she noticed one had a capital M on it. "Moriah," Zymeir said, explaining what it meant.

She pouted, finding the whole thing so cute. After looking at the bracelet and earrings he got her from the store, she moved on to the two Dior boxes. In one, was a Dior Bobby bag and in the other, were the high top Oblique Canvas shoes that she pointed out to Zymeir. He had thought about getting her the multicolored ones also, but he was glad he looked in her closet first; she already had them. She gasped, turning around to look at him. "No, no, no, no," she repeated.

He chuckled, seeing that she was excited. "No, what? Put 'em on, lemme' see," he expressed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm just shocked, ok," she grabbed one of the shoes, walking over to the bed. She scooted the young boy over, only to see the same shoe she was holding on his feet. "Awww, thank you."

"Don't sweat it," he shrugged it off, watching her crawl on the bed to put the shoe on. He had no problem buying Moriah things along with Zinnia, he loved them both.

Zinnia continued to open her gifts happily while Zymeir smirked and watched.

. . .

Mario's back at school (yay). C'Xenna is extremely helpful to him how sweet🥺.

Opinions on Isaiahs apology?

Ou— Zinnia tried something a little out of the box🌚

His gifts for Nia and Moe, how sweet.

What's been your favorite thing that has happened so far? Lmk 👂🏼

Vote and comment! Have a great day!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 39K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
10.6K 204 25
『"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵"』 𝘈 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘷𝘦...
655K 40K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...
3.8K 118 18
- 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍. | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃