The Extraordinary Timelines O...

By purplelove1999

When it comes to a perfect boyfriend then it comes to Athena. She's a dreamy , positive, and a bubbly girl w... More

Prologue
1. Silver lining (Neo Pov)
2. Curious Cat
3. Beautiful Moon
4. Sweet Panties
5. Little Girl
6. Thank God I'm Not Cute
7. Rollercoaster
8. As little As A Pea
9. Lottery Ticket
10. Feelings
11. I Have A Boyfriend !
12. Secret Wishes
13. A Romantic Kiss
14. Prince Charming
16. An Old Enemy
17. Trick Or treat
18. Timeline Traveler
19. Son ?
20. Fate's Plan
21. Storytelling
22. Stop Running And Settle down
23. Just Married
24. He's Missing
25. Black Is A Happy Color Too
26. Home Neo's (POV)
Epilogue

15. I've put my boyfriend up for sale

11 1 0
By purplelove1999

If you ask me , Men actually care about the little things . No matter how small it still means something to them.
I go after Neo inside and close the door behind me. He sits on the couch and turns on the tv and goes through the channels. I sit beside him and watch with him.

"Neo come on I'll tell you everything from now on okay?" I plead with him and hold his hand.

"You better " he agrees and takes my hand putting it on his lap while holding it.

"So I need to measure a couple of things , to finish your portfolio " I state and grab my notebook out of the backpack and open it so I can write down the information.

"I brought a measuring tape with me ready " I say and stand up.

"Come on stand up" I guide as he stands up in front of me.

"Okay your height is 192 cm " I announce as I write it down.

"Wow you're such a giant " I say in awe.

"Hey! " he says hurt.

"Okay now for the hips and bust etc ." I continue and chuckle.

"Okay we're good , that leaves us with the social media " I acknowledge.
I sit down and open Facebook and search for his name.
"That's weird " I say and continue scrolling down searching for him.

"I don't have an account on Facebook" he begins.

"What? You don't ? Why?" I ask confused.

"I just don't find them useful " he replies.

"Them? You mean don't have accounts on social media ?" I question.

"Yeah?" He answers .

"Okay we will make you accounts on Facebook, and Instagram at least because they're for the public to know you " I explain.

"Okay " he agrees.
While I create the accounts and the emails neo went to the kitchen .
He comes out after awhile with a cup of hot chocolate .
"Athena here drink this " he says handing me the hot chocolate.

"Oh okay wait I'll just confirm this email and I'll be with you" I say absentmindedly.

"Take a break please " he chuckles.

"I'll take a break when I finish that's how I'll relax when nothing is waiting for me after the break " I explain.
He stays silent and then puts his face in front of me blocking the view .

"Hi" he greets with a smile.

"Neo out of my way " I beg.

"Please notice me " he pouts .

"Neo .. " I laugh.

"Athena " he imitates.

"Ugh fine " I say and close my phone and remove my glasses.

"Here you go " he says and hands me the mug.

I drink the hot beverage and relax my back on the couch.
"Oh god that's better " I announce .

"See , you should listen to me more " he brags.

"I'll continue this when I go home but I need pictures to upload as a profile picture at least until Mr. Ethan send the photos " I state and lay my head on his chest closing my eyes and curl myself next to him.

"Okay " he says then I hear the camera sound , I open my eyes and I saw that he took a selfie of us.

"Neo no ! Our first selfie shouldn't be like this " I whine.

" I'll make it as a Lock Screen wallpaper " he says.

"What ? no! I look so .. sleepy " I laugh.

"You look peaceful " he defends.

"I'll let you but if you let me take a good photo of you for a profile picture " I bribe .

"Okay done " he grants.

I head to my house after neo walked me back home.
I close the door behind me and slide down on the ground with my back to the door.
Theo notices me from the living room and sighs.
"What's up with you !" He laughs.

"I'm just tired leave me be!" I exasperate.

"Okay okay " he states.

"Wait .. can you give me a piggyback ride to my room?" I question.

"Damn you must be so tired to the extent you thought that I'll agree " he says amused .

"Whatever " I roll my eyes and head upstairs .

I open my room and throw myself on the bed. Oh The soft mattress I missed you so much . I untie my hair and let it down and decided not to change into my pjs and sleep in my sweatpants and hoodie .
I uploaded the profile picture of neo that I took at his house earlier and slept in peace.

After a few days Neo still didn't get a call from a modeling agency . We applied and sent the portfolios in various places but we still didn't receive any reply.
I was depressed and I had zero patience these days. The morning came and I didn't want to wake up yet. I put the pillow on my head and the covers on top.
The house was quite so I figured mom and Theo went to school.

My phone started to ring . I let out my hand from the covers to get it from the nightstand.
"Yes?" I answer.

"Athena wake up it's almost 4!" Neo's voice scolds.

"How about we take a day off today?" I question still in a sleepy voice.

"No get your shit together , if I didn't get a job then you don't try and ruin your own job ! " neo rebukes.

"Okay okay I'm up " I sigh and sit on the bed.

" that's better baby I'll be waiting downstairs " he says and hangs up .

After I took a shower I put on some warm clothes a pullover and a blazer on and I braided my hair .
I applied some light make up so my poor boyfriend don't think I'm a walking zombie.

I open the door of the house and find him standing in his usual place with his arms folded.
How can he still look that gorgeous when he still didn't get the job.

"You're a pain in the ass " I begin and hug him.

"Then why are you hugging the pain in the ass?" He laughs.

"Because that pain in the ass happened to be my boyfriend " I comment.

"Athena it's okay , it's normal . It takes some time to get a job " he explains .

"Whatever you say " I pout .

We reach the bookstore and started the day as usual .
We sold a lot of books today thankfully and neo was working hard that I felt so bad that he still didn't get a job.
He was with three kids and they were laughing with him, it was so cute.

"Excuse me miss do you have The little princess ?" A little girl asks as she was standing in front of the cashier but I couldn't see except her hair because she was too short.
I leave my place and approach her.

"Yes follow me " I smile and take her little hand.

I guide her to the fairytales section and get the book from the second shelf.
"Here is it , it's such a lovely book " I compliment .

"Thank you" she smiles showing me her toothless smile.

After she payed and left with her parent who was waiting outside I went to the bookshelves again and explore the books.
Neo comes from behind and hugs me from my back. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"What book are you reading?" He asks.

"What's up with my heart " I chuckle.

"What does it talk about?" He laughs quietly .
I turn around and face him while his arms were still wrapped around my waist.

"It's cute , it talks about this little girl whenever she does something like how everyone else does just to fit in her heart rejects " I explain.

"So she decides to think that maybe it's time to let her heart speak up!" I laugh.

He stares at me for awhile and kisses me lightly on my lips. He slowly pulls away only leaving a small space between us.
"When I see you talking like that all I want to do is to kiss you and drink all the words you're saying and still didn't say" he whispers.

"It's good to know that I can turn you on with my humble and simple words " I laugh.

"Well you do have your charms " he mentions.

"But seriously are you really okay? It's been a couple of days and no one contacted us " I sulk.

"Athena it's really okay It's not like I hate working here , I love it " he explains .
My phone started to ring interrupting us and neo and I went to check it out.
It was an unknown number.
"Hello?"

"Miss athena ?" A woman asks.

"Yes this is she " I answer.

"I'm from style modeling agency I've tried to contact Neo Princeton on his phone to congratulate him that he got a job here but the phone number in the portfolio is wrong " she explains.
"OH MY GOD " I mouth to neo and he asks what is it.

"Oh okay I'll make sure to pass the message to him " I reply .

"We will be expecting him tomorrow morning around 7AM " she explains.

"Duly noted " I confirm .
I hang up and scream and jump up and down in my place .

"NEO YOU GOT A JOB ! " I exclaim and hug him while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"What!?" He chuckles as he puts his hands underneath my legs.

"And it's one of the best modeling agencies !" I continue and face him.

"See I told you , to just wait " he mentions .

"But it turns out That I wrote your phone number wrong ... maybe that's why we didn't get any calls ?" I question .

"It's okay you were so tired that day anyway and besides we ended up getting a job at one of the best modeling agencies " he concludes.

"But imagine how many calls we didn't receive.. imagine if I didn't even leave my number that day with the secretary" I sigh.

"It's a good thing though you narrowed it down to one option so it's easier that way " he replies.

"Why are you so easy going .. you're supposed to be mad " I huff.

"You've already done enough for me athena .. I've no right to be mad " He smiles.

"Okay " I smile and shake off the feeling of regret.

"OH MY GOD my boyfriend is a model!" I laugh.

"Congratulations" He laughs .

I kiss both of his cheeks and hold his face with both of my hands.
"How about We celebrate tomorrow after your first day ends ?" I ask.

"Would love that " he agrees .

I reached home After neo and I closed the bookstore. I go to the kitchen and drink some orange juice while sitting behind the table.
Theo enters and takes a seat beside me and sighs.
"This is weird why aren't you playing with your ps4?" I question.

"Can I ask you something ?" He begins.

"Yeah sure Theo " I reply.

"When did you know that you like neo not Luke ?" He asks.

"I just felt it . It didn't feel right when I was with him " I conclude .

"Like there's something missing when you're with Luke ?" He continues .

"Yeah exactly " I agree.
I take a look at him analyzing his state and he looked lost. I was sure that it was about the girl from school but I think there is someone else other than her.
"Theo .. just do what you want to do now than be late and lose what you actually wanted " I advise.

"Thanks athena " he smiles.

"You have something stuck in your teeth by the way" he laughs.

"What! Was it there the whole time?" I exclaim.

"Yes " he chuckles.

"Ugh why didn't you tell me?" I huff.

"I wanted to get what I want then tease you freely duh. " he speaks and leaves me .

I roll my eyes and get up from the table . I head back to my room and changed into my pjs. I decided to continue drawing and apply the last touches for my book so I can show it to the publishing house the day after tomorrow .
I sat on my chair In front of my desk and began right away.
My phone received a notification and it was neo.
N: why are you still up?

A: working :( you?

N: Trying to break into your house :p

A: WHAT?! Why? Neo are you crazy?

N: it was a joke ...

A: oh..

N: what?

A: nothing I just looked so stupid :)

N: hahahhaa

A: go and sleep neo before I really break into your house !

N: okay okay goodnight :)

I put the phone back and continued drawing . I slept around 12Am thankfully.
I woke up next morning and got ready to see neo off to the modeling agency.
I made effort today and wore my favorite outfit and ironed my hair with a little make up applied.

I ran down the stairs seeing mom and Theo still in the kitchen and they were surprised to see me.
"Why are you up so early?" Mom questions.

"Neo got in one of the modeling agencies !" I exclaim .

"Oh my god he's a model now?" Theo asks and stops eating.

"Yes he is !" I answer .

"Congratulate him for us athena " mom says warmly.

"Will do , I must go now I don't want him to be late on his first day" I announce.

"Bye Athena !" Theo says .

I get out of the house and notice neo . I love that he's the first thing I see standing in front of me when I get out of the house . He was wearing a black blazer with a white cotton shirt underneath.
He looked stunning and I immediately felt anxious because He's going to work with a bunch of models .
Ok what have I done ?

" I've put my boyfriend up for sale . " I exclaim .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 34 19
It's been two years since the United States waved their white flag. Two years since the Great War ended. Two years since the politics-ruined veins of...
290 4 17
In this two-part short story, Athena, a teen aged girl, is faced with questionable decisions in love and friendship, which could alter her life forev...
96.5K 2.5K 13
Athena and Alex are crazy in love and planning their wedding. However, not everyone is happy for the couple. Will another woman cause a rift between...
174K 3.2K 64
ATHENA ROSA VALENTINE. Has everything she could ever want. Loving Parents. Best friends. Endless Luxuries. Everything except love. Being left and f...