Sinbound (18+) | βœ“

By MIDNXGHTSUN

[ COMPLETED ] [ 2021 WATTY'S SHORTLIST ] ❝ You've never been loved like this? ❞ Twenty-nine year old Monique... More

Sinbound
SINBOUND || P A R T O N E
01 | luxury travels
02 | grand palace
03 | princesa
*04 | wRoNg
05 | mr. romano
06 | business ventures
*07 | breakfast
08 | both hips?
09 | seating areas
10 | like that
11 | tempting fate
12 | good guy
13 | sweet delights
14 | paradise
15 | heartless
*16 | one more question
*17 | out tonight
18 | spoil you
19 | ibiza
20 | speechless
21 | butt-naked
22 | milena
23 | cloud nine
24 | whipped cream
25 | the right time
26 | ultimatum
27 | take care
28 | in a heartbeat
29 | cold stone
30 | last check
SINBOUND || P A R T T W O
31 | overseas
32 | trust me
33 | generational trauma
34 | deja vu
*35 | falling asleep
36 | houses in different area codes
*37 | try it out
38 | free food
*39 | fine with that
40 | loose ends
41 | breach
42 | a little dip
43 | thirty-three
44 | four o'clock
46 | seΓ±or luis
47 | medic
48 | a modicum of truth
49 | warning shot
*50 | tough it out
51 | when you come home
52 | three days
53 | dead zone
*54 | mr. man
55 | stay || the end

45 | spanish met gala

76.5K 3.4K 722
By MIDNXGHTSUN

45 | spanish met gala

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's been two weeks of me living in Spain and thanks to Matteo, I'm both scared and excited. Scared because of the fact that we keep getting threatening notes at our front door and excited because he's getting my name out there by hosting a fancy people party, as I call it. It's also a little welcome party for Gregory who touches down tonight for the beginning of the club construction.

Plus a charity gala for Sacred Heart, the orphanage.

Yeah, he really does it all.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I run a hand over my body, a small smile growing on my face. When Matteo came home with a bag in hand, I didn't expect for him to pull out a gold, glittery dress.

I'm glad he did though. It fits me perfectly, drawing out my curves and exposing my just waxed leg through a high slit.

I sigh and turn around, deciding to watch the bathroom door until Matteo walks out of it. As I gaze at the door, my thoughts stray to what Santiago and his bitchass could actually do to us.

It's been two weeks of notes and broken flower pots outside and scattered soil along the side of the house, and honestly, I'm getting tired of it. I'm this close to just waiting for him outside and rocking his shit.

Matteo didn't take my advice to talk to him and honestly, after some thought, I don't blame him. Santiago is on one if he thinks he can pull this shit and get away with it.

I trust Matteo to do what he thinks he has to do, even if it's something he won't really tell me about, considering everytime I've asked him to tell me what he's going to do, he deflects.

All I can hope is that it's nothing that will get him hurt or killed in the process.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sounds of expensive shoes — yes, I can tell the difference — hitting against the tile of the bathroom floor. Matteo emerges from the room dressed to the nines in a tuxedo that I wouldn't mind ripping off of him.

He's fiddling with his cuffs, his head down and hair gelled back elegantly. It's different from his usually wild curls.

"You ready?" I question, sliding my feet into a pair of flats and taking my heels into my hand.

Finally, he looks up, eyes wide and a small smirk on his face as he scans my body up and down. He steps forward slowly until he's an inch away from my face.

"Damn. Te ves radiante, mi amor." You look radiant, my love, "Absolutely, ridiculously gorgeous and I'm so happy you're mine as I am yours."

"Look who's talking." I tease, "You wear suits like it's nobody's business."

He kisses my lips, "All the more satisfying when I fuck you in it."

"Mhmm," I laugh and hold onto him, my heels hanging from my fingers, "Thank you for the dress, baby."

He runs a hand up my back, his other one squeezing my ass, "I just spent the money, you're the one wearing the fuck out of it."

I roll my eyes and hit his chest lightly, "We're gonna be late."

He chuckles, "The gala doesn't start for another thirty minutes."

"Either way," I meet his eye, "I'd rather not spend another hour trying to fix my makeup and hair. Plus, I'd also rather not meet your father while smelling like sex."

"Ah," He says as if remembering that his father will also be at the party tonight. As if I don't already have other reasons to be nervous. Matteo smirks as he scans my face, sensing my wracked nerves, "There's no need to be nervous, mi amor. I love you, there's no reason he wouldn't do the same."

"Hmm." I hum, trying to hold back a moan as he kisses my neck, "We really gotta go."

"Fine." He kisses my neck once more before taking my hand and leading us on our way.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Matteo takes my legs into his lap as we come close to the hall he rented out for the night, and fixes the straps of my heels with frisky fingers.

I try not to shiver at the feeling of his touch on my ankles — because now is not the time. I've had to resist the urge to jump this man at the most random of times.

He's just scrump-dilly-icious.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, seeing the thoughtful look on his face as he traces his finger along my ankle.

He looks up at me with a small smile, "Yeah, I'm fine."

I narrow my eyes but before I call him on his bullshit, the car stops in front of the hall and Spanish music is blasting from within the building. People are walking so gracefully up red carpeted stairs, cameras flashing from behind red ropes.

Is this the Spanish Met Gala or something?

Before I can ask anything, Matteo already exits the car on his side and makes his way over to mine. He takes my hand into his and guides me out of the car.

I force a grin onto my face but whisper through clenched teeth, "Cameras?"

"Mhmm," He confirms, a genuine smile on his face as he kisses my nose and rests his hand on my lower back, "By the end of the night, you'll be working with some of the most influential people in España."

Exciting.

Noticing the look of discomfort on my face from the photographers calling us every which way and using their bright ass flashes in my eyes, Matteo kisses me again, "There are none inside, mi amor."

He was right — matter of fact, inside is the opposite of the chaos happening outside. Rather than a flurry of people yelling and clambering over each other, people stand around holding flutes of champagne and gathered around dinner tables, indulging in dinner conversation with other guests.

Just as I'm about to turn to Matteo yet again, the sound of a microphone cutting on and the music lowering interrupts me.

The voice that comes on over the speakers is familiar. It's only when I look up at the stage that I realize it's Diego from the orphanage. "Please put your hands together to welcome Matteo Romano — the man who is responsible for tonight's event."

As the guests turn towards the door to look at us, they put their hands together in a sophisticated applause. Pride washes over me as I look at the man who made this all possible tonight.

My hands come together in applause as well.

"Also, please applaud yourselves for donating both your time and your money to help keep Sagrado Corazón (Sacred Heart) up and running. Gracias!"

the way my head is pounding cause ive been staring at screens all day 😭

also WHEW some stuff is ab to come to light starting next chapter

also also im sorry for missing a day, i was doing everything but what i actually wanted to - which was write

that's why i feel like this chapter lowkey crap but 🤷🏾‍♀️ oh well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 122K 43
[ COMPLETED ] Devotion | βœ“ Book One Of The Sinners & Saints Series I AM HOPELESSLY AND ENDLESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU. COPYRIGHT Β© MIDNXGHTSUN
113K 4.7K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
1.1K 164 34
Business Financier Corinne Mathews is a force to be reckoned with. At only 24 she landed a lucrative job at one of thee most prestigious internationa...
44.4K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...