Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

62 ~ Parents

382 8 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

I woke up because someone laid a hand on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and turned to see who it was. Only to find Sam standing next to me, while she was watching Aiden, with a look of pure love on her face and that's when I definitely knew that we were making the right decision.

"Hi." I said softly to her and I was a bit sad when I saw all her bruises. "I woke up to find you gone so I went looking for you." She explained and I gestured that she could sit on my lap if she wanted. She did not hesitate and sat down, whilst wrapping her arms around me. "He looks so peaceful don't you think?"

"He does." Harry whispered back, We sat here watching over Aiden for at least one hour. I myself was also falling asleep and she must have noticed it because she got up from my lap and before she could walk away I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. This time I did join her and pulled her against my chest.

Sam's pov

"Sam wake up!" I heard Aiden said but this couldn't be, as it was still much to dark to be up. "What's wrong Aiden?"

"I'm hungry." He said a bit softer, which made me smile. I quickly looked on my phone and saw that it was 5am, we really should start by learning him that's it's not okay to wake us up before 8am at least. "You're hungry huh, let's see what I can do about that." I said whilst getting up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch. I got the room service menu and scanned through the items.

"What would you like?

"Do they have pancakes?"

"You really like pancakes don't you." I said while ruffling his hair, which was already sticking out. I was happy to see him so alive and happy and the fact that his bruises were slowly fading made me feel even better.

"I LOVE pancakes."

"Then pancakes we shall have." I teased, whilst picking up the phone. I had put on the tv and found Disney channel too keep Aiden busy whilst I was ordering food.

"What are you watching?" I asked whilst plopping down on the couch next to him. He turned and crawled onto my lap, like a little kid would do with his mother. I was playing with his uncontrollably hair whilst we were both watching tv and to be completely honest I loved Disney channel.

"Room Service." I got up and opened the door. The car was loaded with food as I had also ordered stuff for Harry.

"Thank you." I said whilst giving him a tip. He smiled and left the room.

"Aiden, please wake up Harry." I said as I followed him into the bedroom. I laughed when he literally jumped on Harry. Harry pretended to be hurt for a second before getting in the attack, a tickle fight to be exact.

"All right boy's let's get some breakfast." I said after a few minutes. "The breakfast police is here, why didn't you tell me Aiden." He said teasingly, whilst getting them both up. I was already making the table, when they entered Aiden hand was firmly in Harry's as they walked to the table. They both took a seat and I put a napkin on Aiden's lap, just in case he decided to spill something.

"Aiden, we are going down to the station to sign some papers but before we do, we would like to ask you something." I waited before asking and looked at Harry just in case he had changed his mind but he was sitting there with a soft smile on his face.

"Do you like to stay with Harry and me?"

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Do you want to come home with Harry and me?"

"For always?"

"Yes for always." He was looking from Harry to me and back, with a confused look on his face.

"Are you going to be my momma and daddy?" he asked timidly, which broke my heart. "Only if you want to." I said softly but the smile that appeared on his face said enough, as he finally got it.

"Yes, I would like that." He said shyly and we both got up and hugged him until he started to complain. "Let's get ready then." I said. We all got up at the same time but I was the first who entered the bathroom, which resulted in groaning guys on the other side of the door. That really made me giggle as I got ready.

I pulled on a nice floral dress. I put my hair in a bun and put on some light mascara. I had to use foundation to cover the bruises a bit. I was happy with the way I looked today even though I still looked like a mess but there was nothing I could do about that right now. I waited a few more minutes before I got out of the bathroom, just to mess with the boys and when I opened the door, they literally pushed me out of the way.

"Woman you take to much time!!" Harry said before he closed the door behind him. He dressed Aiden in some nice clothes and did his hair but when they got out I couldn't contain my laughter as Aiden's hair was a reall mess.

"Harry what did you do to him." I pointed to his hair and Harry actually blushed but shrugged.

"Aiden will you come over here love?" I asked him and he was actually skipping to me, which made me smile. "Let me fix your hair okay?" He stood very still in front of me, whilst I fixed his hair and I couldn't resist to do his hair exactly the same way Niall did it and it looked adorable. "Sam, why does he have the same hairdo as Niall?"

"Because Niall has amazing hair."

"What about my hair?" I turned to look at him and smiled but shook my head. "You know I think it's way too long."

"Really but why don't you like that?"

"I just don't, I mean I'm not saying it's ugly on you because no matter what you do you are still the hottest looking person ever but I just wished your hair was a bit shorter."

"Well maybe I will cut it then." He suggested but I know he didn't want to.

"Harry if you like it like that, then please don't cut it just because I would like it. It's your hair and it's up to you what you do with it. You have to live with it in the end." I said to him and that won me a smile from his part. "All right let's go shall we?" I said as I stretched out my hand, which Aiden immediately grabbed, Harry took his other hand and that's how we walked to the waiting car. I was pretty nervous, what if they had changed their minds.

"It will be okay Sam, please stop worrying." Harry said whilst brushing his thumb over my knuckles. Normally it would sooth me but this time it didn't do any good. It's just that I never wanted something so bad in my entire life.

We stopped right in front of the station and walked in together. The lady from child services was already waiting for us and when she saw us, she smiled and got up from her seat. Now that I wasn't shocked anymore I had time to take a look around and it was exactly what I expected from an American police station and that made me feel slightly better.

"Good morning, I hope you all had a good nights rest?" She was really stupid because who would ask something like that after the night we got. Of course we didn't sleep well. "Good morning, Aiden did, didn't you?" Aiden nodded and smiled shyly at the lady, who returned his smile.

"All right let's move this into a private room." We followed her into an interrogation room and sat down at a desk, which was full of papers and I saw that someone had already signed it.

"Who's signature is that?" I asked her and she just smiled. She sat down and stared at us for a few minutes, which was really making me feel uncomfortable and I saw that Aiden was also getting really restless.

"I want you to know, that his father signed these papers so he no longer is the legal father of Aiden."

"This is good news right?"

"It is indeed."

"So what now?"

"So now it's your turn to sign."

"Is there any chance we can read it through first?"

"Of course, take your time, I will get you some coffee or maybe tea?"

"Tea please and for this dude please some lemonade?"

"I will be right back." When she left the room I could finally breath again. God that woman was suffocating me. I gave the papers to Harry and he immediately called his lawyer. He was reading the documents out loud to his lawyer just to make sure there wasn't anything in them that could be misleading us.

"Mr Styles, the documents are complete without any tricks, so if you want to sign them it would be fine. You two will be the legal parents of Aiden, without the chance that his father can get him back."

"Thank you Evens. Sorry for waking you like this."

"It's okay, Congratulations on the adoption sir." After that they hung up and he walked back to Aiden and me. I was had given Aiden my phone to play a game, just to keep him busy.

A few knocks on the door, told us she was back with our drink, Harry opened the door and smiled at her whilst getting two drinks from her. He put mine and Aiden's in front of me and the woman sat down.

"So is everything cleared up?"

"Yes and we would like to sign now, if that's possible?"

"Of course, Here you go." She gave us both pens and that's when we began to sign every document that was in front of us. When we were done I just had 2 more questions.

"Is there any chance that we could see his medical records and do we have to get him a passport, as we will be returning to England in 3 weeks."

"I've got all his documents here and he doesn't have a passport, so yes you have to get him one. It will take the City Hall a week to get it done but I don't think that will be a problem right?"

"No not at all." I assured her.

"Well let me be the first to congratulate you two for becoming parents of this sweet little boy." She extended her hand and we all shook it.

"Can we give him my last name?" Harry asked and this surprised me but then again, Aiden is our son now so why not.

"Yes, just show the City Hall these adoption papers and they will make sure the right name will be on his passport."

"Thank you so much for everything."

"No thank you for giving this boy a great opportunity."  She said honestly and I smiled at that and nodded, as I was lost for words.

"Well here are all the documents and I wish you all a happy life together." We thanked her again and walked outside. When we were outside I cheered and fist bumped the air and after that I lifted Aiden up in my arms and spinned him around, which he loved.

Harry joined us as we had our mini celebration, people stopped to stare at us, with smiles on their faces, which made this day only better. I was so thankful for this moment.

After I heard I couldn't get pregnant anymore I was devastated but this little boy brought me so much joy already and to think that he was now our son. Nothing could ruin this for me anymore.

"Let's get you a passport okay?" I asked Aiden after I had put him down and he smiled and grabbed my hand again.

"Okay mommy." He said out of the blue and that stopped me in my tracks. Remember my words from just a few seconds ago, this was the best day ever, nothing could be better after this.

"Is everything okay mommy, did I do something?" Aiden asked worried as I stopped walking. I turned towards him and gave him the biggest smile ever and kneeled down in front of him and cuddled him. "No you didn't say anything wrong sweetie."

"Okay you two let's get moving because we have some traveling to do!" Harry said with a softness in his voice that I hadn't heard before and when I looked at him I saw tears in his eyes and my heart was literally beating for him and I know what he was thinking because I was thinking the same thing.

We walked into the City Hall and went straight towards the reception and told them what we wanted. The woman send us to a picture booth to make a picture of Aiden, which was for his passport and when we got back she directed us to one of the empty desks and told us that someone would be with us shortly.

After a few minutes a man came walking up to us and introduced him. "So a passport for this young fellow right?"

"Yes please?"

"Well young man, what is your name?"

"My name is Aiden "  he paused for a few seconds just to remember what his last name was again and it was quite adorable but he just didn't know. "It's Aiden Styles sir." Harry said as he winked to Aiden, who was now smiling. We showed him the adoption papers and he congratulated us and promised us that the papers would be ready in one week. We thanked him and got out of the building.

"What do you guy's say, shall we get our stuff and get this show on the road?" Harry asked us enthusiast and we both nodded. Harry lifted Aiden in his arms and we walked to the rented car. When we got out of the car Aiden was already asleep so we let him in the car whilst we were getting our stuff from the room.

I know it isn't really responsible but what can happen to him whilst he was sleeping, we let the window open not fully open of course but just enough to let in fresh air and as I just said we would be ready in no more then 15 minutes.

When we got into our room, it hit me. I was a mom now and I couldn't help myself but cry and yes they were happy tears, as soon as Harry saw me crying, he let everything fall and pulled me into his embrace. I sobbed for like 3 minutes I think it was and he kept rubbing my back.

"We are parents Harry." I whispered.

"Yes we are." He brought his face closer to mine and kissed me softly on the lips. This kiss said it all. Everything that we had been through, lead us to this moment. I know it was time to move past everything and I would do this by focussing on Aiden and my relationship with Harry.

"Let's get going before Aiden wakes up." Harry mumbled against my lips and he kissed me one more time before leaving the suite.  

-----------------------

A/N

Hi lovely readers!! First of all thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this story. It really means so much to me and normally I wouldn't do a really long a/n but I felt it was necessary just to let you guy's know that I really do appreciate every single read and vote and comment! 

When I first started writing this story I never had imagined that I would get so many readers and to hear that you guys like it so much, means the world to me!! So that's why I have written a really long chapter for you guys and no this is not yet the end but the end is coming. I can't tell you exactly how many more chapters I will write but it is coming to an end.

I hope you all liked this chapter as much as I did writing it. What do you guy's think of Aiden and do you think they made the right decision by adopting him? Let me know in the comments. I will be reading them like always!!

Also if you want you can ask me questions on ask.fm, as I just made an account there!! you can find it on http://ask.fm/LiamPayneAddict!! Don't be shy just ask me stuff, I will always answer!! ;)

Love you all so much!!! And again thank you so much for reading this Story!!  You guys are the very best!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 120 41
Go through Sam's life of lost and broken love. She's been waiting so long for the guy of her dreams and one day he finally asks the question but not...
74.2K 558 20
When Ella Benson finds her self running away from the past she finds her self falling in love with a teen popstar. While her mind is still stuck in h...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...