BOBOIBOY X BNHA FANFIC - ELEM...

By StarTwinkle___

Where am I? After being hit by Wishbot powers, Boboiboy suddenly found himself in a world where currently mos... More

SUMMARY
Chapter 1 - WHERE AM I?
Chapter 2 - MY NEW LIFE AS A UA STUDENT
Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST
Chapter 4 - HERO TRAINING TIME
Chapter 4.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 5 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (OBSTACLE RACE)
IMPORTANT NOTES!
Chapter 6 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (CAVALRY BATTLE)
Chapter 7 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 1
SPECIAL!
Chapter 8 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 2
Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3
Chapter 10 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 1
Chapter 11 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 2
Chapter 12 - SEMI-FINAL (BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI)
Chapter 12.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 13 - FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!
Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1
Chapter 16 - INTERN ARC PART 2
Chapter 17 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 1
Chapter 18 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 2
Chapter 19 - AFTERMATH
Chapter 20 - BACK TO SCHOOL
Chapter 21 - TRAINING OF THE DEAD!
Chapter 22 - FINAL EXAM (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM (PART 2)
Chapter 24 - FINAL EXAM (PART 3)
Chapter 25 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 1)
Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)
Chapter 27 - TWO HEROES (PART 1)
Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)
Chapter 29 - TWO HEROES (PART 3)
Chapter 30 - TWO HEROES (PART 4)
Chapter 31 - TWO HEROES (FINAL)
Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!

11K 590 1.7K
By StarTwinkle___

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

Important notes before you read this!

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANTASY + HUMOUR AU!  SO, PLEASE SPARE ME!

ALSO, THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER IS INSPIRED BY THE SECOND ENDING SONG OF BNHA SEASON 2!

Now, let's start!

...........................

CHAPTER 19.5 

A true hero isn't measured by the size of strength, but by the strength of the heart! Kendra Levi.

Humanity was a place on earth due to its tendency to controlling magic. Once out of the atmosphere, magical abilities immediately began to surface. Heroes and villains were born after that. Like a mirror, they are parallel to each other. One wants to save while one wants to kill. One wants to preserve mankind while one wants to destroy it, leaving the world into dust and hopelessness.

And that darkness was slowly swallowing the light.

But then he came! The legendary hero (yusha) called Toshinori. He was also known with the name, All Might!

The number one hero!

Toshinori was a hero who was admired for great and brave acts as well as his fine qualities. He was a true hero! Many youngsters wanted to become a hero just like him! He was also one of the most powerful knights ever to exist in the magical world. This hero had the storing magic called One for All.

This magic allows the user to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing them to significantly enhance all of their physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability.

With the power he had, Toshinori protected the country with a wide smile on his face, saying "I'm here!" whenever he arrives to slay demons and defeat the villains.

However, one day this legendary hero became very weak due to an untreatable wound that was inflicted on him by the dark wizard, All for One. His muscled hero form was now placed with a skinny-zombie like body and his magic was limited in a day. Toshinori had to step down from being a knight and became a traveller.

The hero decided to find an heir who can inherit his magic powers. After years of searching, he then found someone worthy to be named the near heir of the storing magic.

And he was...

Midoriya Izuku.

An ordinary village boy born without magic powers.

Midoriya dreamed to be a hero just like Toshinori! As they say, actions speak more than words. Midoriya was a courageous boy despite being magicless. In fact, he nearly died saving Toshinori from one of the dark wizard's minions.

Toshinori thought that Midoriya's great determination of becoming a hero would be in waste if it was left alone. Izuku is indeed a hero with a big soul! So, the hero knight made the decision to make Midoriya his next successor.

Yes! Midoriya Izuku will be the next legendary hero!

...................

2 Years Later

The former top general of knights, Toshinori smiled proudly. Proud that Midoriya had grown so much in these past years. The magicless boy was no more now. In front of his was a boy who is eager to explore the world, meeting new friends and to rescue those in need.

"The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams." All Might said, slightly feeling sad because he had to let go of his precious student. "Remember, the world is cruel. Everyone can be hurt by the..." He stopped when Midoriya was too busy packing up his things, ticking his list at the same time.

"He's not hearing, huh?" All Might sighed, annoyed that Midoriya wasn't paying a single attention to him.

"Bug resilient is important since we have mosquito during the night... I must bring a compass and a map and map that Iida gave me in case I get lost... Don't forget Uraraka's magic potion... Some money and sweets... My lucky pen... Oh! And my hero notebook—" The green-head joyfully checked his list.

"Ahem!" All Might cough, trying to get his attention.

"Eh? I... I'm so sorry All Might! I was so hyped up for the journey that..." Midoriya immediately stopped when All Might raised his hand.

"I get that you're excited young Midoriya, but don't forget the important point of this journey. You need to grow even stronger and become a true hero. Finding friends and allies that can fight beside you is also crucial and you definitely need to..."

Suddenly, All Might stopped.

"Defeat the Maoh." The hero continued. In every fantasy world, when a warrior returns after defeating the Maoh (demon king) will be crowned as a true hero by the nation. That specific trait also applied in their own world as well.

"Defeat the Maoh?" Midoriya repeated. That was a huge role to fulfil though since not everyone could easily defeat the demon lord. The Maoh was a person born with a huge amount of magic. In fact, the Maoh was considered one of the most powerful individuals in the magic realm.

How can a person like him defeat Maoh? Midoriya was nervous, but in order to pursue his ambition to become a hero just like his idol All Might, then he is willing to do anything!

"What is Maoh like, All Might?" Midoriya slowly asked.

"Well, nobody knows." All Might sighed. "The information about the Maoh was very limited since no hero is brave enough to challenge him. Besides, even if someone dared to challenge him, that person will lose badly because the Maoh has more than one type of magic."

"I... I see." Midoriya gulped. "Have you encountered him?"

"I'm afraid not. Because the Maoh only appeared two years ago and by that time my body was too weak to fight. Maybe you'll fight him in my stead." The blonde man ruffled his hair. "I believe in you."

Midoriya blushed. Hearing that from his mentor and idol truly sends him into the seventh sky.

"I won't let you down then!" The green-head replied, determined to defeat the Maoh.

The journey to defeat the Maoh has now begun!

.....................

In his journey to defeat the Maoh, Midoriya was accompanied by two individuals who aimed to be a legendary hero just like Toshinori.

Those brave souls were...

Bakugou Katsuki, the strongest warrior and soon to be the leader of the Beast Clan. This violent and talented warrior had the destructive explosion magic and a magnificent swordsman. Bakugou was also Midoriya's rival and former childhood friend. Things were bitter between them, but somehow along the past few years, Midoriya managed to forge a contract with Bakugo. Even though the ash-blonde barbarian boy often tries to kill him.

The other one was Todoroki Shoto, the third prince from Endeavour Kingdom. The prince wielded dual magic as he could control ice magic on his right and fire magic on the left. Once Shoto was born, he was immediately trained to become the most powerful mage and swordsman in all the land since his father would stop at nothing to become the most powerful in the kingdom. Due to his horrible past, Todoroki swore to never use his fire magic. However, after befriending with Midoriya and the others he slowly changed for the better.

With Bakugou and Todoroki by his side, Midoriya was convinced that they could defeat the lord of darkness!

"WHY DOES THE BASTARD MAOH LIVE FAR AWAY FROM THE KINGDOM?!" Bakugou roared. It's been five days since they went on a journey to defeat the so-called powerful Maoh.

"It's because he's the villain of this story. That's how fantasy and fairy tale stories go." Todoroki answered, earning a glare from the barbarian.

"Ka... Kachan... Todoroki-kun... Please don't fight again." Midoriya tried to stop them.

"SHUT UP YA DAMN NERD!" Bakugou yelled at him, starling the poor boy.

"Bakugou, you're a fairy tale character right now. Please, use proper and heroic language." Todoroki reprimanded him in a cool tone.

Bakugou was about to explode when Midoriya swiftly changed the subject. "Guys! I was wondering... What kind of magic does the Maoh use?" He knew it was a dumb question, but it was the only way to stop them.

They stayed silent for a while, even the hot-headed barbarian shut his mouth.

"I don't know, but I think he's a strong magician. His magic is powerful enough to create hurricanes and lightning at the same time. I heard that a village was almost destroyed due to his disastrous power. One time, he went on a rampage and nearly killed a rock-lava guardian in the eastern border." Todoroki explained first.

"How could you not know you, damn commoner?! The bastard we're facing is also a weaponry master and has the ability to create his own weapons!" Bakugou growled. It disgusts him to say that, but he heard rumours that the dark lord didn't wield any special weapons. So, there was no specific information about what kind of weapon he used.

"The... The Maoh is a strong opponent indeed." Midoriya gulped. Will they be able to defeat the dark lord and return as heroes? Before the journey began, Midoriya also did some research on the Maoh. Apparently, their opponent was influential as well since the neighbouring country's king and nobles were forced to obey his rules. Even the people who reside in the country were afraid of him!

In a nutshell, the Maoh was a difficult opponent takedown!

..........................

After another two days of travelling.... Finally! They arrived at Rintis Kingdom! The country where the famous dark lord inhabits!

Rintis Kingdom was a breath-taking country strategically located at the narrowest point of the Malacca Straits. The kingdom was famed for its commercial hub and is the base of operation for the treasure voyages into the Indian Ocean. In fact, one of the largest ports was also located in Rintis Kingdom. Maybe, that's the reason why the Maoh wanted to control the country!

What the heroes imagined Rintis Kingdom would be was a country that was ruined where the people in it were tormented by the Maoh.

However, it was all fake! The three of them were in shock since the atmosphere in Rintis Kingdom was very peaceful and pleasant. Indeed, far from what they had imagined!

"Wha... What?" Todoroki questioned. "I thought this country was supposed to be controlled by the Maoh." They continued walking.

"Don't be fooled half and half bastard! Maybe they're under the spell of the damn Maoh! He's controlling their mind so that his evil deeds won't be easily exposed to strangers!" Bakugou carefully looked around, but nothing suspicious was found.

Midoriya gathered his courage as he slowly approached a merchant. "Excuse me... But is there anything unpleasant happened around here?" He politely asked.

"Unpleasant?" The merchant strangely questioned. "Nope. Nothing strange happened around here ever since the box-headed cocoa stealer disappeared all of the sudden." The man answered while counting his money.

"Box-headed cocoa stealer?" The three of them looked at each other, not quite satisfied with the answer. Did the Maoh hypnotize the people around here?

"Well, something strange did happen around here. I mean, all of the mirrors we sell suddenly went missing! As if someone bought and took all of those mirrors in a blink of an eye! Maybe, it was the genie or something!" The merchant continued.

"Does the name Maoh ring a bell to you? As in the dark lord." Todoroki questioned.

"Maoh? Is that an alien or something?" The merchant gave them a confused look. "Hey! Do you know anyone named 'Maoh'?" The man turned to his friend.

"Who? Sang Maoh? Is he one of Tok Dalang's grandchildren?" The man replied.

"Hey! That's Badrol lah!" The merchant glared at him, slowly shaking his head. "Sorry, but the only person we know that starts with the letter M is Mama Zila." The merchant replied. "But... I think the elemental warriors might help you!"

"Eh? Elemental warriors?" The heroes questioned, couldn't help but wonder about that.

"Yes! Just walk two blocks straight from here and you'll find the warriors' palace!" The merchant pointed a road that will lead them to the warriors he just mentioned.

After they thanked him, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou (who was slightly cooperative today) quickly continued their journey, hoping that they might find the Maoh.

.................................

"That was weird. The people in this country seems to not know who the Maoh is. Have we been misinformed all this time? Or does Maoh have another hiding place?" Todoroki suddenly commented, finally arriving at the huge palace.

"Maybe we're mistaken here. This country also seems to be peaceful despite the information that it is currently being controlled by the Maoh." Midoriya continued. "Should we search somewhere else?"

"Shut up, extras!" Bakugou growled. "We're on the right track!"

"How did you know about that—" The green-head and prince were about to question him, but stopped as soon as their eyes landed on the signboard.

'WELCOME TO THE MAOH'S CASTLE! PLEASE BRING SOME DELICIOUS SWEETS IF YOU CAME BY! AND BEWARE OF CATTUS!' Was written on it.

Krik... Krik... Krik...

What the?—

What kind of villain writes something like that?!

"Is he playing a dirty trick on us?! That bastard Maoh knew we were coming!" Bakugou smirked, taking out his sword. "I don't give a damn about what you'll do, but I'm charging in!" The explosive warrior marched forward completely ignoring the other two.

"Bakugou! Wait!" Midoriya and Todoroki had no other choice, but to follow his lead.

Bakugou slammed the castle's door open with a kick. "Come out and face me, you piece of shi—"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" loud voices were heard shouting as they ran outside, completely ignoring the heroes' presence.

"Eh?" Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou questioned in confuse.

"DON'T RUN YOU COWARDS!" An angered voice roared inside the castle. 

"HOW DARE YOU PUT RED DYE IN THE SHAMPOO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The red-eyed boy glared at his sibling.

"We just wanted to know how you look with red hair!" The trio trembled.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Bakugou growled annoyedly. No one.... I mean, no one dares to ignore the beast barbarian. "Fight me, you bastard—"

"Stay out of this!" Without much thinking, the red-eyed boy summoned a bladed weapon and struck Bakugou with lightning speed, electrifying the beast warrior until he passed out.

"Bakugou!" Midoriya and Todoroki shouted, completely surprised that the dragon warrior was defeated in a blink of an eye.

"As I said, STAY.OUT.OF.THIS!" the lightning manipulator glared, didn't forget to swing his blades at Midoriya and Todoroki. The two boys fall unconsciously, suffering the same fate as Bakugou.

"QUAKE! THUNDERSTORM MURDERED THREE INNOCENT PEOPLE!" Cyclone, Blaze, and Thorn called their 'mother'.

"What in the world happened here?" Quake suddenly appeared behind Thunderstorm, giving him a murderous aura despite smiling.

CODE RED: ABORT MISSION!

Thunderstorm shivered in fear. " Qu... Quake this... this is a misunderstanding." Thunderstorm tried to defend himself.

Quake's usual warm smile turn into a cold one. "Shut up."

"EARTH PUNCH!"

We all know what happens after that right?

Therefore, never provoke Mama's anger or you will suffer from bad misfortune.

.........................

"What... What happened?" Midoriya questioned as soon as he regained consciousness. The three of them were currently placed in a (big and luxurious) guest room.

What?! Did the Maoh manage to catch them? That was fast...

What kind of villain who puts their prisoner in a fancy room?" Todoroki continued, glancing around since this room was much bigger than his.

Bakugou gave out a murderous aura as he couldn't believe that the dark lord easily defeated him. "Where's that bastard—"

"Thank goodness you are alright!" A voice came to check on them. It was the famous dark lord that people were talking about.

However...

THEY DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THE MAOH WAS THE SAME AGE AS THEM?!

"Are... are sure you're okay?" The Maoh asked them again, slightly worried that they didn't answer him.

"I... I think we're unharmed." Midoriya was the first to reply. He felt that the person in front of wasn't bad as the rumours say.

"Well, except for Bakugou's pride that is." Todoroki pointed at the beast warrior.

"SHUT UP—"

"That's a relief then." The Maoh smiled warmly at them. "By the way, my name is Quake." Quake offered his hand a sign of politeness.

But then...

The peaceful atmosphere suddenly turned chaotic—

"Quake! Quake! Quake! Did the guests woke up?"

"What do you mean by guests? Are they my new test subjects?"

"I taught I was the only one who likes sleeping."

"See? I didn't kill them as you all claimed!"

Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki were taken back again. Why didn't anyone tell them that there were seven dark lords! True they resembled each other, but their behaviour was way different from one another.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! WHY ARE THERE SEVEN MAOHS?!" Bakugou roared.

"Duh, it's because we're septuplets." All seven of them replied. "Isn't that clear for you?"

"What—" Bakugou tried to hold his anger. Now, wasn't the time for that! They need to defeat the Maoh! No... Maohs at this moment! "Deku! Prepare to—"

"That's amazing!" The green-head warrior praised, jumping from the bed and he quickly approached them. 

"This is my first time meeting septuplets!" His eyes shined in excitement. "Tell me! What kind of magic power you guys have! Oh! Please, introduce yourself too!"

"Damn it! He entered geek mode again!" Bakugou growled in anger but decided to listen because he was also wondering who the dark lords really are.

The septuplets looked at each other and smiled. "Well, we have elemental magic since each of us can control an element!" Quake replied. "And again, I'm Quake. I have earth magic. I'm also the siblings' leader."

"The name is Thunderstorm." The red-eyed boy gave them a cold look. "I can manipulate lightning magic."

"Hey, there! I'm Cyclone." The blue-themed boy waved at them cheerfully. "I have wind magic! It's nice meeting you!"

"I'm called as the great Blaze-sama!" An orange-eyed boy mightily stood up, introducing himself as if he was some kind of legend hero or something. "I control fire and thus have fire magic!"

"Ice." The lazy light blue-themed boy introduced himself. "Opposite to Blaze, I have ice magic."

"Oh! I know! This is what you do when you first moved into a new school, right?" Green eyes sparkled in excitement. "My name is Thorn! I'm 15 years old. I love cats, my deadly carnivore plant, and Mama Quake's cooking! I have thorn magic! And I love plants as well!"

"Greetings, dear guest. I'm Solar. The most fashionable, handsome, and charming among the elemental siblings. I'm also the owner of the light magic! And yes, I'm a bright person." Grey eyes that hide beneath the yellow shades fell upon the three heroes.

"Show off." Thunderstorm and Blaze commented. "But, please... Thorn is way brighter than you."

"I... I see. That's amazing! I'm Midoriya, a hero!" Midoriya politely introduced himself. "That's Kacchan and beside him is Prince Todoroki." Todoroki nodded while Bakugou growled.

"This isn't the time to make friends—"

"What? Kacang?" The trio trouble maker teased, cutting off Bakugou again.

"Huh, pathetic taste in a name." Thunderstorm commented.

"How about Goldilocks? That name suits you as well." Solar smirked.

"MY NAME IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI, YOU SON OF A BI—" Bakugou immediately stopped when Quake a gave him a motherly glare.

"Please use proper and polite language, Mr Warrior. My brothers (ahem... sons) are still growing to be responsible adults. I don't want you to affect them with your ruthless language." Quake replied, sending Bakugou a death threat while his siblings hugged each other in fear.

"And besides, our mother is an admiring, gracious, and respectful person! One can never talk bad about her!" The earth manipulator huffed, arms on his waist.

This threat was more than enough to silence the Beast Warrior. Heck, even Midoriya and Todoroki were afraid at the moment.

Note to themselves... Never to anger the mother of the siblings!

"Shi— Whatever!" Bakugou answered, now sitting back on the bed. The leader of the elemental siblings kind of reminded him of his old hag. That's why he was forced to listen to Quake! It wasn't that he was afraid of the golden-eyed boy, okay?!

"Ka... Kacchan... Kacchan actually listened to him!" Midoriya was amazed. Quake was truly amazing!

"Now, is there anything we can help?" Quake questioned. "I mean, you did barge into our home."

Midoriya sweated, not sure what to answer them. "We... we..."

"We wanted to defeat you and come home with the title as legendary heroes." Todoroki earnestly answered, forgetting the fact that the Maoh used to be their enemy.

"Defeat us?" The septuplets questioned in confuse.

"Oh! I know! They want to defeat us in a card game!" Blaze said to his siblings.

"Card game? But we never win against Papa Zola. He's the current 'Kampung Champion'." Ice commented and yawned.

"Grrr!" Bakugou couldn't cope more with this nonsense! "We're here to kill you! Yes, you as in the villain!"

Krik... Krik... Krik...

"WHAT?! WHY?!" The elemental siblings asked back, unsatisfied that they were revealed as the villain in this chapter.

"Wait? We're the villains here?! That's nonsense! We're totally on the good side!" Blaze growled in anger.

"We... We never killed! We couldn't even harm an ant!" Thorn cried while Solar confronted him.

"That's ridiculous! Of course, we're 'The Maoh', but that doesn't mean we're bad!" Cyclone continued.

"That's it! I'm calling our lawyer! We need to sue you for ruining our name!" Solar took out his phone.

"What kind of idiot would fall for that?!" Thunderstorm growled in annoyance.

"Hmmm, this is what we call a slander (fitnah)." Ice calmly commented, now hugging his whale plush.

"Calm down, everyone! I think there's a proper explanation for this." Quake looked at Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou.

"Well, we heard that the Maoh's hurricanes and lightning nearly destroyed a village." Todoroki answered, hoping for a better explanation.

"Oh, that..." Quake gave them a blank-look. "That was definitely 2/7 of us who were responsible for that incident." He glared Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

"?!" Both Thunderstorm and Cyclone gulped, fearing that Quake might yet them in space again. "We... We're sorry..."

Quake sighed. "Because of my brothers' stupid way of proving who's much better, they nearly destroyed the village." He slowly admitted. "But don't worry, no one was hurt back then and we already apologized to them. Besides, we also helped with the construction." The earth manipulator explained.

"I... I see." Todoroki slowly answered.

"Then, how about the rumours that you nearly killed the rock-lava guardian in the eastern border?!" Bakugou quickly questioned.

Again, Quake gave them a blank look and sighed. "That again, well about that—"

"Hey! That rock dude was the one who challenged me! It's not like I was the one who eagerly wanted to fight him!" Blaze defended himself. "I'm a victim here!"

Quake glared at the fire user. "That's because you destroyed his beloved house! Who on earth wouldn't be mad at that!"

"It's his fault that his house was near the volcanos!" Blaze replied.

"But still! You DESTROYED his home! What did I tell you about controlling your anger?!" Quake reprimanded him.

"Well, I'm sorry! But we did help him to build another house, right?! So, case closed!" Blaze huffed.

"Correction, I was the one who defeated the rock-lava guardian with my aura of calmness, of course." Ice replied, now resting on his water couch with Thorn.

"Where did you get that?" The others sweat-drop.

"Magic." Ice calmly replied.

"But, what about the merchants' mirrors that suddenly went missing overnight?" Midoriya questioned.

"Wait? What?!" Quake was totally surprised by that. This was the first he heard such a thing. He quickly turned to his siblings, demanding an answer! "Which one of you who did that?"

"Solar." They quickly pointed at the light manipulator.

"Welp, I'm dead." Solar gulped. "I didn't steal it, Quake! I actually bought all of them!" He explained.

"And why did you waste your money on mirrors?" The golden-eyed boy sent him a murderous glare.

"For... For charity?" Solar looked away.

"What do you mean Solar? Those mirrors will be a part of your collections, right?" Thorn naively exposed Solar's ridiculous acts. "You know your mirror collections on the second-floor room!"

"Thorn! That was supposed to be our secret!" Solar quickly place a hand on Thorn's mouth.

"I see..." Quake slowly growled. He took a deep breath and turned to the heroes. "Take us to jail then." He politely asked while Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou were surprised to hear that.

"Quake-san! You guys actually didn't do anything bad!" Midoriya sweated nervously. After getting to know them a little bit, he finally came into a conclusion that the dark lords weren't evil as he thought they would be.

"Midoriya is right. You guys are nice despite the nasty rumours going around about you." Todoroki commented.

"What are you shitty talking about?!" Bakugou suddenly gained his confidence back as he drew his sword. "We need to defeat the bastard Maoh if we want to be called legendary heroes! These mother(tit!) stand no chance against us!"

The explosive beast barbarian was about to make his move when—

"GIGA THROW!"

He was yeeted to space by Quake's earth golems.

"What did I tell you about using proper language?" Quake smiled darkly, annoyed by the fact that Bakugou didn't listen to him.

"Oh! Look at the time! I need to prepare for dinner!" The earth manipulator quickly left the scene.

Again, everyone was speechless after witnessing the horrific scene. The elemental siblings hugged each other while Midoriya and Todoroki trembled in fear.

"Was... Was that considered as mu... murdering?" The siblings questioned.

"Let's... Let's not talk about that ever again..." Midoriya and Todoroki replied.

They really need to not anger Quake ever again!

.

.

.

After spending three days with the elemental siblings, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou (although he rather died than admitting this) learned that 'The Maoh' was indeed a good person. They agreed that some of them were mischief especially the Trio Trouble Maker who tends to prank Bakugou in all occasion, but yeah...

The Maoh was proved not to be their enemy.

In fact, Midoriya and Todoroki enjoyed spending their time with the elemental siblings. Since they learned a lot from them. Like Solar's wisdom in creating magic potions, Blaze hand-to-hand combat style, Thunderstorm's swordsmanship, and Quake's skills in international relations.

In a nutshell, the elemental siblings formed a perfect team!

The three heroes also learned that 'The Maoh' never took control of Rintis Kingdom. 'The Maoh' had a teacher-disciple bond with the kingdom's king, Hang Kasa alias 'Bro!'. The kingdom's people also respected the elemental siblings since they were viewed as the kingdom's warriors. As a matter of fact, the septuplets also had their own fan club!

So, it's safe to say that the elemental siblings were indeed on the good side.

However, there was something bothering them at the moment. Who was the one that created false accuse about the elemental siblings?

If the rumours were still going around, then there's a bigger possibility that the elemental siblings were in danger at the moment.

............................

"Muahahaha!" An evil laughed was heard, adorned the quiet night. The villain smiled contentedly as he managed to spread rumours about the elemental siblings. Yes! He was the true culprit and the cause of all the problems that occur!

And he was—

Adu Du, the phantom stealer of Rintis Kingdom's cocoa!

Although, he never actually succeeded in stealing one since the elemental siblings always spoils his plan!

"With the rumours going around, I'm sure that someone might be able to kill them! They are 'The Maoh' and heroes will strive to kill the dark lord, right?" Adu Du let out a satisfied smile. 

"Once 'The Maoh' is killed, then one can stop me from stealing all of the kingdom's cocoas! Muahahaha!"

"Aye! Good plan, Mr Boss! You are indeed a clever mastermind!" His loyal follower, Probe replied.

"Praise me again, Probe!" Adu Du held his head mightily, proud of himself.

"Your plans are currently coming along, Mr Boss! I heard that three young aspiring heroes were in a quest to defeat 'The Maoh'!" Probe continued. "However..."

"What?" Adu Du turned to him.

"Aren't we taking this to far? What we're doing is a sin! I mean, we spreading slander about the elemental sibling! We need to repent and head in the right way!" The purple robot tried to advise his boss.

"Are you nuts?! We're the villains here! Doing something badly is what we do! Besides, we aren't fully villains since we never committed murder! Aren't you glad about that?!" The box-headed alien reprimanded him.

"But Mr Boss! Slander can lead to killing! We are actually committing a murdering here!" Probe explained again, hoping that his boss might hear him out this time.

"That's the plan you dumb robot! We will create a false assumption about the elemental siblings and when they are finally defenceless, we will finally seize the chance to take them down!" Adu Du hit the purple robot with a tin can.

"Therefore, please kill 'The Maoh' for me, pathetic heroes!" Adu Du laughed evilly as he had hopes that his plan was going to succeed this time.

..............................

"Good morning, Quake! A fine morning today, huh?" Midoriya entered the kitchen as he intended to help him. "Do you need some help there?"

"Good morning too, Midoriya! And your assistance is quite helpful since I haven't decided on what to make for breakfast." Quake quickly went through his cookbook. "Hmm, what to cook?"

"May I help as well?" Todoroki entered the kitchen. He felt uncomfortable staying there for free. So, the least he could do is to repay them by doing the housework.

"That would be great Todoroki!" Quake smiled at them.

"Good morning, dear brother!" Solar's voice greeted them.

"Oh! Good morning—" Quake stopped for a moment as he saw his brother shiny appearance early in the morning. Too shinny in his opinion, of course.

"Goodness gracious! I woke up like this!" Solar gave them a proud and smug face while the other sweat-drop.

"That's... That's great." Quake worriedly smiled. "So, what do you want for breakfast—"

"Oh, please! No, you didn't." Thunderstorm came wreaking Solar's 'all about me' time.

"Tch!" The white-themed boy clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Ah! Good morning Thundy! Want do you want for breakfast?" Quake turned to them.

"Good morning to you too, Mr Hotshot!" Solar greeted, looking himself on the hand mirror he brought.

"Oh, no— They are at it again!" Midoriya and Todoroki groaned, knowing where this will lead.

"Just admit that you had to wake up at 5.00 am, just to fix your hair." Thunderstorm glared at Solar criticising his 'I woke up like this look'. Compared to Solar, his hair was still fluffy even though he just combed it.

"Please enough with the childish squabble! What are you? 12 or something? Pfft!" Solar answered, folding his arms.

"Hah! Yeah! On a scale of 1-10 that is!" The lightning user smirked.

"Tch! You wanna fight?" Solar challenged. This time, he will show him whose boss!

"Bring it on! Lightbulb!" Thunderstorm accepted.

However—

RIIIP!!!

"Ah! My hand slipped! Whoopsie! Haha—" Quake let out a dangerous smile, sending shivers to the others. The (thick) cookbook was now torn in half. "I was asking what you guys wanted for breakfast!"

Thunderstorm and Solar quickly stood up straight.

"Solar, you still have a spare cookbook with you, right? Be a dear and bring it to me please. Oh! And Thunderstorm, please help me clean up this mess, okay?" Quake gave them a last smile before entering the pantry.

"YES, SIR!" They respond in fear and acted quickly.

"Quake is definitely the scariest among them all!" Midoriya and Todoroki whispered.

......................

"Ah! Today is so peaceful!" Ice breathed the cool air while hanging clothes. Today, was a fine day indeed! In fact, it was perfect to sleep throughout the day!

"After finishing all of my chores and eat breakfast, I'll definitely continue my sleep—"

"BOOM!" An explosion was heard from the front of the castle.

"..."

Ice took a deep breath. "Even if it's the end of the world... I'll still continue my sleep and no one can stop me." The ice manipulator smiled peacefully as he continued hanging the clothes.

.

.

.

"Deku-kun! Bakugou-kun! Prince Todoroki!" A sorceress and noble knight came bursting into the Maoh's castle. Both of them were worried sick since there was no news about the three heroes ever since they encountered the Maoh. They decided to hunt the Maoh don't since rumours were saying that the Maoh managed to capture Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki and held them as captives.

"Villain! Release our friends!" They demanded, holding their weapons. Iida and Uraraka were about to march forward when—

"Iida-kun! Uraraka-san! You came, huh?" Midoriya greeted them with a wide smile.

"Deku-kun! / Midoriya-kun! You are alright!" Uraraka and Iida cried, happy that their friend was unharmed. "If you're okay, then that means you managed to defeat the Maoh, right?"

"Well, about that..." Midoriya sweated nervously. He didn't know how to address the current situation to his friends.

"Oh! Are you Midoriya's friend?" Quake greeted them, smiling as if nothing serious happened.

"The... The Maoh!" The sorceress and the noble knight quickly went on offence.

"Hi! I'm Quake! And yes, I'm one of the dark lords people are talking about." Quake bowed politely which confused Uraraka and Iida.

Was the Maoh this polite?

"Please, help yourselves with some breakfast! You must be tired from travelling, right?" Quake politely offered.

"What—"

"Iida-kun! Uraraka-san! I know you're confused, but let's talk about it over breakfast, okay? I promise I'll explain to this properly to you guys!" Midoriya insisted.

Iida and Uraraka looked at each other and finally decided to follow Quake and Midoriya since their stomachs were grumbling, demanding to be feed!

.

.

.

"So, you saying that the Maoh is actually a good person?" The sorceress and noble knight asked. "And there's actually seven of them?"

"Yeah! Since we're septuplets!" The elemental siblings replied.

Uraraka and Iida looked at each other and... "We're so sorry then!" They immediately asked for forgiveness since this was just a misunderstanding.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault anyway!" Cyclone grinned.

"But the rumours about you are still going around and even getting worse every day! Aren't you worried about that? People are targeting you now!" Midoriya gave them a worried look.

"Aren't you going to do something about that?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, it's not like we can easily leave the castle and besides, there's one more thing you need to know about us..." The elemental sibling tried to explain, but then...

"SOMEONE HELP US!"

Screams were heard from outside and to be more specific from the garden's direction.

"Tch! What now?" Thunderstorm growled.

"Those voices! They must be Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mineta!" Midoriya stood up.

"It came from the garden, huh?" Ice gave them a blank-look.

"Oh! They must be caught by my giant pitcher plant!" Thorn eyes shined in excitement. Finally, his carnivorous plant managed to catch food own its own.

"Your what?" Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka screamed. There's a carnivorous plant outside the castle and its currently trying to eat their friends!

"Hurry! We need to save them—" Midoriya was about to run when...

"WHAT? WE'RE STUCK!"

More voices were heard.

"Again?!" Thunderstorm groaned. They sure had a lot of guests today!

"That... That must be Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Asui, Shoji, and Koda!" Todoroki said to them.

"Wait? Stuck? Blaze! Didn't you mope the floor just now?" Quake glared at his brother.

"Yes... Yes, I did mope the floor." Blaze turned the other way around.

"Actually, he covered the floor with strong glue just to prank me and Bakugou." Solar explained. "But luckily I outwitted him!" Solar self-praised himself.

"I'm getting a headache now." Quake held his forehead.

However, that was not the end—

"HELP! A MONSTER CAT IS CHASING US!"

With that, the elemental siblings' castle was in total chaos now!

"WHAT THE—" Thunderstorm couldn't take it anymore. "NOW WHAT?!"

Cyclone let a nervous chuckle. "I kinda forgot to feed Cattus this morning since we're out of rattan (rotan). I think he might be hungry."

"And that must be Sato, Aoyama, Ashido, Hagakure, and Ojiro huh?" Midoriya trembled. "WE NEED TO SAVE THEM! RIGHT NOW!" He rushed.

"Right!" They agreed as they went to help those in need. Well, except for one person that is.

"Like I said, even if the world is ending... There's no stopping me from enjoying my sleep." Ice yawned, pulling his water couch and went to sleep somewhere that was quiet.

Away from the madness in front of him!

.

.

.

After everything was settled, they finally managed to talk things down. Midoriya had to explain from A-Z about the current situation and the truth about 'The Maoh'.

"So, you're saying that it was all just a false rumour going around? And the Maoh actually never harmed the people around here?" Princess Yaoyorozu questioned. She couldn't believe that she intended to kill an innocent person.

Midoriya and Todoroki nodded.

"Let me get this straight, these siblings are the so-called villain we're supposed to defeat. However, it turns out that they're actually the good guy, right?" Kaminari gulped, his brain couldn't process any of this anymore.

Midoriya and Todoroki nodded again.

"And you're already friends with them?" This time it was Asui who spoke.

"Except for Bakugou that is." Todoroki replied.

"WHY WOULD I BE FRIENDS WITH A BUNCH OF PRETEND VILLAINS?!" Bakugou roared.

"It's not like we wanted to play the role of 'The Maoh' in this story! Blame the author!" The elemental siblings replied.

"Dark lords turn out to be Rintis Kingdom's warrior. What an unexpected turn of events." Tokoyami commented.

"We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience we caused! I hope you'll forgive us!" Quake apologised.

"Sorry about that!" Cyclone, Blaze, and Thorn also apologised to them.

"Hey! No worries dude! It wasn't intentional!" Kirishima waved. "I never thought I'd say this, but can we be friends as well?"

"Yeah! I hope that we're cool now!" Sero continued.

"Man! I wonder what kind of person you're since you managed to make Bakugou listened to you." Kaminari teased while Bakugou gave him a dangerous glare.

"He only listened to Quake though." The other siblings commented.

Suddenly, Quake remembered something. "Hey! I bake cookies a moment ago! Won't you guys join us—"

"BOOM!!"

"That's it!" Thunderstorm stood up. "Whoever did that must pay for reconstruction! Not everything is free nowadays! Even, 'The Maoh' has to pay taxes!"

"HAHAHAHA! HOW DOES IT FEELS TO BE TARGETED BY HEROES?!" Adu Du laughed evilly. However, he was in a big surprise since there wasn't a single scratch on his enemies' body.

"What?! I thought the heroes went to kill you!" He growled.

"So, it was you who spread false rumours about us!" The elemental siblings shouted. How could they not think that Adu Du was the perpetrator?!

"Yeah, it's me! But that doesn't matter right now! For today, I will defeat you! Muahahaha!" He smirked. "Seize them Multi-Monster!" A hideous dinosaur-like monster whose body is greenish-yellow and scaly appeared before them.

"Guys! We need to take them down!" Midoriya, Todoroki, and Thunderstorm took out their weapons.

"You're not the boss of me, shitheads!" Bakugou smirked. Finally! Some action around here!

"Yeah!" The others replied, ready to fight the Multi-Monster!

"Be careful! Since the Multi-Monster has the ability multiplication ability!" Cyclone warned as he gathered his wind.

"Well, the more it duplicates, the more we'll have to destroy, right?" Blaze grinned.

"Yeay! Finally, some real food for my pitcher-plant!" Thorn jumped.

"Let's get this over with. I want to sleep." Ice calmly commented, summoning his Ice Canon.

"I'll kill them all in a single strike!" Solar smirked, gathering light energy on his index finger.

They were about to engage in a fight when—

"WAIT!" Quake immediately stopped them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's take this fight outside, okay?" The earth manipulator smiled. However, his murderous aura was enough to scare them all.

"Y... Yes."

...........................

In the end, victory was on their hand. The aspiring heroes plus the elemental siblings managed to defeat Adu Du and the Multi-Monster while Thunderstorm teaches Adu Du another painful lesson (again) before sending him to the sky.

"You guys are totally amazing!" Kirishima praised, amazed by what the elemental siblings could do.

"Yeah! That fight was intense!" Uraraka quickly approached them.

"Hmmm... It seems like everything is settled around here." Aizawa, who was currently in his yellow sleeping bag, lazily spoke to them.

"Since... Since when did you come here sensei?!" The others questioned in surprise.

"I want one like that as well!" Ice inwardly shouted since the sleeping bag managed to catch his attention.

"That doesn't matter at the moment." Aizawa yawned, slowly coming out of his sleeping bag. "I have something for you." He gave a letter to the elemental sibling.

"The current leader of the knights, Nezu, proposed that the country should give you a chance to become a legendary hero just like the others. That's why I'm here to scout, 'The Maoh' and train you to become a hero that you're meant to be." The raven-haired man explained.

"So, do you accept it or not?" The man questioned again.

"Of course, we will accept this offer! It's also the only way to clear the assumption that we're bad as the rumours say!" The elemental siblings replied enthusiastically.

"The Maoh turns into a hero, huh? Well, not all fantasy stories swing that way." Aizawa commented.

"Oh! By the way, we have something that we meant to tell you!" Quake turned to his siblings while they nodded in agreement. "We're actually just..." The elemental siblings reverted back, combining into one.

"A person!" Boboiboy pointed at himself. "This is kind of late, but allow me to introduce myself! I'm Boboiboy! The real Maoh!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted, completely fooled by Boboiboy. Even Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki couldn't believe this!

"HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN?!"

"Sorry about that! I tend to forget things when I split into seven!" Boboiboy nervously scratched his head. "Well, I was lonely all by myself in the castle. So, in order to overcome it, I split it into seven and became seven different persons with the same face that is. That's why the splits are called the elemental siblings!" Boboiboy explained.

"Once I get used to it, I forgot that I was actually just a person!" Boboiboy nervously laughed. "Sorry about that." He immediately apologised.

"That... That was careless of him!" The other whispered. However, they were glad that at least a strong person like Boboiboy their ally now!

"Tch!" Bakugou clicked his tongue. "Well, I think it's time for me to challenge you, Maoh!" He let a slight smirk.

"That was totally unexpected. I hope that 'Boboiboy' isn't as chaotic as the elemental siblings though." Todoroki gave Boboiboy a warm smile.

"I glad that you overcome that Boboiboy!" Midoriya approached him. "Then, are you ready to become a legendary hero?"

Boboiboy gave him a thumbs up. "Definitely! Awesome! (Terbaik!)"

.

.

.

The journey continues where Boboiboy tries to find a place in the hero world, proving that 'The Maoh' can also be a legendary hero!

And they lived happily ever after!

THE END!

OR

TO BE CONTINUED? XD

.

.

.

.

.

StarTwinkle here!

How was it? I hope you enjoy reading it! 

Sorry for the late update! I was busy helping my big sister out since she needs all the help she can get! 😊

I always did want to write a fantasy AU! That's how I came up with this idea! 

Therefore, ladies and gentleman...

I PRESENT TO YOU...

MAOH BOBOIBOY! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

The reason why I made Boboiboy played the role of the Maoh in this story is that both of these characters are over-powered in fantasy stories. However, Boboiboy is a nice one since he's just lonely in this story!

Besides, in the second ending of MHA season 2, the heroes were clearly facing the Maoh or some demon lord or something. I just placed that with Boboiboy and turned this story into a humour one since Boboiboy needs a rest from the conflicts in the storyline!

And I totally enjoyed writing this! Please, spare me if there's a plot hole or something.

Welp, I think that's all everyone! I hope you have a fun time reading this chapter!

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

Lots of love from me,

StarTwinkle 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 2.7K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...
36.1K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
13K 642 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...
54.5K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...