Subnautica: Echoes

By letterpressjess

When Lyra Robinson receives a message from her missing mother, her determination to find her leads her to the... More

Chapter 1: Capture
Chapter 2: All For One
Chapter 3: Breakout
Chapter 4: The Previous Owners
Chapter 5: Remnants of the Past
Chapter 6: The Sacrificial Lamb
Chapter 7: Close Call
Chapter 8: The Guardians
Chapter 9: Heartbeats
Character Profile: Lyra Robinson
Chapter 10: Little Blossom
Chapter 11: Festival of the Sea Emperor
Character Profile: Samuel Cooper
Chapter 12: Time to Go
Chapter 13: Misfire
Character Profile: Hunter Kelly
Chapter 14: Leviathan
Subnautica: Echoes Update
Chapter 15: Thin Ice
Chapter 16: This is Our War
Thank You!
Bonus Content: Five Random Facts
Bonus Content: The Last Call
Bonus Content: Farewell, Dear Friend
Bonus Content: Sequel Teasers
Sequel Update
Surprise!

Character Profile: Cassidy Howard

104 7 0
By letterpressjess

Age: 27

Nationality: American

Profession: Pilot

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Profile

Cassidy Howard was born in New York and is the youngest of four siblings (she has two sisters and a brother). Her parents both worked long hours in the business sector, so they often left her in the care of various aunts and uncles. As a child she was rather quiet, often spoken over by her other older siblings. This led to her not speaking a lot when she was little, but her grandfather, a military pilot, took the time to listen to her. He noticed how her siblings left her out, and so he spent time with her and took her flying on the weekend to give her that sense of family and routine she wasn't getting at home. She loved the thrill of being in the air and the military discipline. Once she was old enough, her grandfather taught her how to fly a plane.

Cassidy took her flight skills with her to the International Academy of Space Sciences and Cosmic Education, where her confidence grew in leaps and bounds. She excelled in her studies and graduated at the top of her class. Just before she graduated, her siblings visited her and apologised for how they had treated her when she was younger, and promised to be more supportive towards her, a promise they all kept.

She is incredibly supportive of those she cares deeply about and always takes the time to listen to people. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657 21 14
Set in 2350, the Shira Maneuver continues two weeks after The Terrorists of Batrice. All is well for Shira and Javier on Aphadus, until others make a...
530 47 26
Dated 500 years in the future, the humans world has collapsed under the weight of climate change, causing Tsamis and droughts that have wiped out hug...
9.4K 211 16
A war between factions, old sea monsters from long forgotten tales and a person who couldn't care less. what happens when a new variable is inexpecte...
279K 13.4K 62
Abandoned and left to die, a human girl must fight to survive on an alien planet filled with monsters that want to kill her. That is until she meets...