His Pet โ™ค Min Yoongiโ™ค (Comple...

By Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 58. ๐Ÿ”ž

21.4K 756 442
By Amoc94

There was a numbing pain along with dread inside him now, Yoongi could feel he was losing you.

A part of him realized, this was inevitable.
How did he expect to keep you against your will forever?
It was bound to end someday, either badly or in a good way, he was doubtful for the latter.
Turned out, it was the tiny life inside you that had the power to make him changed his decision.

Another part of him wanting so bad to hold onto you, keeping you to himself and never let you go.
However, no matter how pretty the world he had built for you, in the end you would always yearn for the freedom outside.

Burying his face in his hands, he was trying to contain the desperation inside him.
He couldn't really say he regretted all the things he had done to you.
Maybe some of them, but for the rest of it, he had no other choice in terms of keeping his sanity and protecting you at the same time.

Now that you had your family back, it was only a matter of time before you go away.
The history between him and your brother wasn't a good one, he could imagine what your brother might have said to you.
He would ask you to leave him right away.

He had questioning his common sense to bring your brother to meet you at the mansion, but everytime he remembered your teary face when you wandered the night market because you thought you saw your brother, and the longing gaze in your eyes, he just couldn't forget it.

It was a real struggle to keep his resolve.

He didn't know how long he was sitting in silence until he felt the presence of someone taking a seat next to him, the shifting weight pulled his attention back.

Lifted up his head, he saw you sat with a doubtful look in your eyes, hands entwined together while staring at him.
He took in your face that was bared from make up, seemed delicate and demure, something that always made him wanted to keep you away from the outside world.

It took sometime for him to ask you the dreaded question.
"So, your brother ... had he decided to move back here?"

You shook your head, eyes wandered around the room.
"He can't decide yet, he is so used to life in Bali, he needs to discuss it with my sister in law."

Taking your hand, he wrapped it in his own, the warmth from your skin was calming to his senses.
"How do you feel? Are you feeling better after meeting with your brother?"

You gave him a small smile and nodded several times, his breath was caught in his throat upon the view, it was rare to see your smile, and he would love to have it more often.

"Thank you for bringing them here."

Releasing your hand, he looked away, suddenly the air around the room felt suffocating to him.
You didn't have to thank him, of course.
It was what he should have done a long time ago anyway.

"I know ... It's not easy for you, so... thank you."

It was silence for a while before he got up, decided to leave for his own room.
This conversation about your brother wasn't particularly pleasant for him, only a painful reminder of how he had to let you go in the end.

"You should rest now. Dr. Kang had prescribed supplement for you, I put it in the bathroom cabinet.
You need to take care of yourself and ... the baby.
I'll sleep in my room tonight, so you won't be bothered with any noise."

He was about to walk to the door when your words stopped him.

"Why did you take me here the first time?"

Looking at you getting up from the couch, it was a moment before your question actually registered in his brain.

"Why ... why did you choose me?"

Turning around, he directed his slow steps back to you, until he stood in front of you.
Putting both hands in his pocket pants, he tried to hold the urge to pull you into his arms, afraid he wouldn't be able to contain the need to have you tonight.

When he finally let you free later, he would need to familiarize himself of being alone without you around, the initial phase would always be the hardest.

"You are the one thing that come to my mind everytime I wake up in the morning, and the last thing that end my day before I drift to sleep every night."

His eyes were trained on your figure, caught your unwavering gaze at him, seemed like you were determined to get the answer from him.

"I dreamed about you several times after our first meeting, when the only thing I knew about you was only your name."

He chuckled with a hint of irony, reverting back to the past.

"You are in my mind most of the time,
I didn't even realize when was you started to become the source of my delight and my serenity everytime I need some kind of solace in my life."

He trained his gaze on you, trailing to your abdomen, he could imagine the baby inside.

"It was scary at first, how so many times I tried to fight it, tried to tell myself that it was just infatuation and temporary excitement, and I didn't want you to be nice to me, or to fall in love with me, because it would only make even more difficult to control myself.
It was hard and tempting at the same time, the need to keep you to myself, and a part of me that want you to like me back."

He finally gave in to the urge to touch you, he ran his fingers and caressing your cheek.

"I was a fool, Yuri. I didn't even realize how in the end I could never fight that feeling."

He felt a sudden courage to finally spill all out, to let you know what was in his mind all this time.
You deserved to know, and he desperately wanted to be liberated.

"I fall in love with you, maybe since the first time I saw you. Eventhough I don't believe in love at the first sight."

You looked so beautiful when your eyes widened in surprised like that, it started to get so addictive for him to see you like this, when you smiled or just showed your happiness.

"I kept thinking to myself, I don't want you to end up like my mother, I need to protect you. But I also don't want you to live like her, and I don't want the baby to live the life like me before. So in the end, I have to change my way, no matter how hard it is."

God, how it felt so relieving to finally be able to say it all.

"I love you Yuri. I just want to let you know that, before you leave me later.
I also want you to know that no matter what happen, even when we .."

He swallowed the painful lump inside his throat.

"Even when we are apart, you will always have my support, for you and for the baby."

There was silence after that.
One that was really unnerving when he anticipated what you would say to him.

You took a step forward, looking into his eyes, trying to read into his mind.

"What if .... I don't want to leave?"

Another step forward, and you took his hand and holding it with both hands, he thought that the look in your eyes could have him drowned, even then he wouldn't mind.

"What if, ... I want to stay with you?"

He was stilled when his breath was taken away, part of his mind told him this was too good to be true, it was probably just a lovely dream destined to turn into a nightmare later on, just like a lot of other things in his life.
He had to carefully observe your face just to confirm that he heard it right.

"Stay? You ... decide to ... stay with me?"

You didn't answer when you wrapped your arms around him, brushing your lips on his neck, awakened his every senses that had been dormant for quite a while. Your scent was intoxicating, and the view of the column of your neck was so inviting, he was afraid he couldn't contain himself any longer.

"Yuri, ... I might not be able to stop if you ... keep doing this."

You put your forefinger on his lips, rubbing it lightly with the tip.

"What if I don't want you to stop?"

It was quite fast and frantic the way he pulled the garments off you, and you almost ripped his pullover in the process.
Just a short moment later when you were under him on the bed, he kissed your lips with yearn and lust, how he was waiting in agony all this time, to finally have you in his arms again.

He watched your chest heaved fast, trying to pump more oxygen to your lung.
Kneading your breast with his hand, he kissed in between the mound and wrapped his lips on the stiffened bud.

You moaned while your fingers raked his hair, your voice was like a soothing tune for him, relieving and comforting at the same time.
Finally, he was able to run his palm over your abdomen without you flinched on it.
He kissed the belly button, although the bump was yet visible, but he could already imagine the baby curled inside your womb, and his heart filled with a strange warmth and anticipation.

Sighing with contentment, he started to trace kisses over your neck, giving a soft bite near the jugular.
He had craved for you terribly, it was almost three months since the last time he had you in bed.

Dipping his head further, he trailed to your pelvis sensing the warm skin grazing his lips and moved down to your folds, the swollen flesh was soaked, easing his way to taste you, his thirst was finally quenched.
Your loud moan only drove both of you higher into oblivion.

You were staying, and for him, nothing else mattered for now.
He couldn't believe his luck over the turn of event, finally he could start over with you, just like he had dreamed before.

He shoved his pants down the floor, stroking his shaft several times and pushed the tip onto your entrance, head floating with lust and desire, before one little thing that was slipped in the back of his mind snapped him from his stupor.

"Yuri, ... the baby ... there will be pressure to the inside, I mean ..will it hurt the baby?"

He shifted a little, hand brushing your belly unconsciously, wanted to make sure that the little bean would be all right.

You looked at him in disbelief, of all the moments he was about to ruin, it had to be now, when your heat was already painful with the need to be filled.

"Min Yoongi, I swear to god, if you stop now, I will kill you!"

Your swearing had him blinked in surprise, looking at your face and the state of visible annoyance that you almost pull your hair in fury.

"Are you sure?"

"The baby will be fine! For god sake, I want you to fuck me now!"
Your strained voice laced with frustration.

Chuckling, he moved up and stared at your eyes.
"Never knew you can be feisty when provoked, sweetheart. Maybe I shouldn't have worried about you after all."

You screamed when suddenly he pushed his cock fully inside you, the strong thrust sent you into a surprise jolt that sending pleasure all over your body, your nails dug deep on his shoulders, but he barely could feel it.
Not when the sense of your pussy gripped on his length was numbing any other feeling, he was in heaven one more time.

He didn't pause a bit, moving his hips quickly while buried his face on the crook of your neck, inhaling the scent of your fragrance that sometimes had him wondered if it was a love potion that made him so addicted to you.

He savored the sound of your moans and the lewd noises from the skin slapping when he rammed his cock repeatedly into your walls.

Along with his impatient moves dragging his shaft inside you, it didn't take long before you reached your high followed by him grunted and chasing his own, spurting his release into you while sighing in relief.
Tumbling next to you, he was catching his breath, gazing at you who were doing the same.
Pulling you into his arms, he draped the blanket to cover you and kissed your forehead.

You were easily tired lately, he had asked you to take rest often.
Your appetite was growing, and the glow on your face had back.

"Are you sure with your decision?"

He grazed his fingers on your breasts, they were slightly larger and firmer, the change fascinated him.
He just couldn't wait to watch how your body would transform throughout the pregnancy.

"I'm sure. You have kept your promise so far. So ... I believe in you."
You smiled at him.

If granting you the freedom could earn him the kind of smile and mood from you, he decided, it was worth it after all.
Even with the effort he had to pull to adjust with the situation.

"Then, why not ... marry me?
It's been in my mind for quite some time, and now with the baby, don't you think ... it's the right time?"

He was scared of your answer, but decided, it was now or never.
Seokjin's words lingered in his mind, he didn't have much time.
However, he couldn't force you and wasting his progress so far.

"You can think about it first, I know it's too sudden, besides-"

"Ok."

"-you're not...What did you say?"
He couldn't believe it would be this fast.

"I said ok, I'll ... marry you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
313K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
21.4K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
38.1K 2K 52
"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless mafia leader, Yoongi and a not-so-innocent...