Violet

By clarissamorganstern

Violet Grace has loved and lost. Her gift.... She considers a curse, She didn't know how to use it... But she... More

Violet
Lilac
Lavender
Periwinkle
Heather
Amethyst
Grape
Plum
Boysenberry
Sangria
Wine
Rasin
Jam
Eggplant
Mulberry
Purple
Blue
Blue is here!!!

Mauve

4.2K 120 12
By clarissamorganstern

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, I had p.e and English with Bella which was hilarious for me, watching Bella try to do any sports is always enjoyable. I enjoyed history, though remembering all the dates is proving to be rather difficult. I quickly make my way through the crowds trying to get to the art block. I knock on Mrs Kane's door before opening it.

"Violet!" She's say smiling, "Back so soon, I only saw you three periods ago."

I laugh, "I was hoping I could take the drawing book and pencils home with me?"

Mrs Kane gets up from her chair walking over to me, "Of course you can Violet.. they're yours now."

"Really. Thank you!" I turn walking excitedly to the table she had set up for me, grabbing the large book and pencils.

"Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow Violet!"

" Bye!" I quickly rush out the door hoping I haven't kept Bella waiting too long. I run through the front doors looking towards Bella's truck, dammit she's already waiting, I go down the stairs two at a time.

"Bye Violet!"

I turn around at Alice's voice seeing her standing with all her siblings, I raise my hand up, "Goodbye Alice, Bye Rosalie." I see as all the males of the group look too the two female Cullen's, "Bye Violet." Rosalie calls back.

I look away from them and continue making my way towards Bella.

****************

"Alice!" Jasper hisses

Alice innocently looks at him, " Yes?"

"What do you think you're doing!"

"Nothing." Alice shrugs.

"Don't fey innocence with me Alice! I made my wishes clear! You too Rosalie!"

Emmett nodded a bit confuse, "Yeah babe, since when were you friends? After what I saw yesterday I thought it'd be impossible?"

Jaspers and Rosalie's eyes flash to Emmett instantly, "What happened yesterday?!" Jasper hisses.

"Bella!" Edward cuts them off before running into the crowd faster then any human.

"Edward!" Rosalie hisses after him.

***************

I couldn't believe what I was seeing....

"Bella!!" I scream..

My heart was beating out of my chest...

My vision blurred ...

The black van hit the side of Bella's truck... right where she was standing.

I don't even know when I started running but gave it everything I had.

I run around the black van just in time to see... Edward Cullen jump over the truck and walk away?

I don't focus on him, instantly looking down at Bella expecting the worse..... but she looked fine? I quickly kneel down next to her, "Bella.... Bella.... oh my god."

Bella looks up at me, " I'm okay Violet... I'm okay." I pull her into a light hug not wanting to risk hurting her more if she injured.

"I've called an ambulance!!"

"Bella are you alright?"

"They're on their way!"

I block everyone out, continuing to just hold onto Bella, tears started to fall down my face.

I shake my head, "I almost lost you."

I feel Bella pull back, " I'm okay Violet. I promise...... he saved me Vi... he pushed it away." I hear Bella mumble.

Edward was here.

How did he get here so fast?

I look up to the van.

At the dent.

****************

"Bella!"

I turn around atCharlie's voice, " Over here Charlie!" He rushes towards me and I lead him into the room Bella's in.

"You and I are gonna talk!" Charlie point to Tyler, the one who was driving the van.

"Bella are you alright?"

"I'm fine dad, calm down."

"I'm sorry Bella, I tried to stop." Tyler try's.

Bella turns to Tyler, " I know, it's okay."

"No. It sure as hell is not okay!" Charlie tells her making me nod, "You really could have gotten hurt."

"Dad, Violet it wasn't his fault."

Charlie shakes his head, " You could have been killed. You understand that."

She looks at Charlie, "Yes... but I wasn't so....", I huff at Bella's answer, how can she be so calm about the fact that she could have died.

Charlie looks back to Tyler, "You can kiss you license goodbye." I nod in agreement.

"I heard the chiefs daughter was in" I turn around to look at who belongs to the new voice.... he has to be a Cullen... the resemblance is so similar... but at the same time so different...

"Dr. Cullen." Charlie sighs in relief.

Called it.

"Charlie," Dr.Cullen greets, "I got this one, Jackie." He tells the nurse as he reaches for her chart, "Isabella."

"Just Bella." Bella corrects.

"Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?"

"Good."

I shake my head, " Always so informative Bells."

Bella looks at me and smiles, "Look here." Dr.Cullen tells her, "You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation, but your vitals look good. No signs of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine."

"I'm so sorry Bel-" I smile to myself as Charlie grabs the curtain and pulls it closed.

Bella looks unsure making my eyebrows furrow, "You know it would have been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there. He knocked me out of the way."

I look to Dr.Cullen, he didn't tense but he didn't look like he wanted to talk about it either.

"Edward, your boy?" Charlie questions.

"Yeah it was amazing," Bella continues, " I mean, he got to me so fast." She shakes her head in disbelief, "He was no where near me."

Dr.Cullen looks at Bella, "Sounds like your were very lucky. Charlie" he nods then walk away.

I look at Bella then back to Dr.Cullen before I follow him through the door then around a corner to a secluded area before I see him stopped with Edward and Rosalie. Rosalie looks mad and so does Edward but I have to do this. I walk up to the three peculiar people in front of me,

"Excuse me," the Cullen's immediately turn towards me, " I'm sorry to interrupt but I just had to say something." I turn to Edward, "I don't like you. I don't like the way you treated my sister when we first came here. I don't know how you got to Bella so quick and don't try to lie. I saw you with the others. I walked past you."

"You don't kno-" Edward try's to cut me off.

"I'm not finished," I hiss at him before composing myself, " Putting all that aside. I really am grateful. I don't care how. I'm just happy Bella's alive.. so thank you." With that I turn around to see Bella walking out of the room, she looks at me questionably but I just smile at her and walk over to Charlie.

**************

Rosalie walks into the Cullen house with Edward and Carlisle behind her. The rest of the Cullen's quickly enter the room, noticing Rosalie's small smile but she instantly looks to Jasper.

"I get it now. I get why she's your mate. She's strong."

Carlisle had to agree with his adopted daughter, the young lady was strong and he wondered how Jasper would deal with that strength if anything ever manifested between the two. He hoped one day Jasper would accept his mate and finally find happiness in his life.

******************

"You're sure your okay?"

"I'm fine Violet. I promise."

"Good. Well here comes Mike, talk to you later." I quickly turn away hearing Bella yell after me, "No. Wait Violet!"

I raise a hand up, "Bye!" Giggling as I walk away.

"Violet over here!"

"Hello Alice!" I yell out knowing it was her before turning around, Alice rushes up to me giving me a quick hug before pulling me over to where she was standing but she wasn't alone.

"Hello Edward." I say politely, I may not like him but at the end of the day he saved Bella's life and that earns him a civil greeting.

"Hello Violet. How are you?" I look up at him briefly seeing that he was looking behind me. At Bella.

"I'm fine thank you." I barely get the chance to say before Alice pulls on my arm, " Violet this is Jasper! You two have yet to meet!"

I take an overview look of the newly introduced Cullen, of corse I've seen him before but never up close. Slightly shorter the Edward, medium build, the same pale skin that runs throughout the Cullen family, strong jaw, honey blonde chin length hair. I don't look into his eyes, guessing they're the same unique colour as the rest of his family. Jasper remains silent and I could feel his hard unwelcoming gaze on my face.

"Jasper don't be rude!" Alice scolds but I wave her off, " It's alright Alice, I didn't mean to interrupt, I'll talk to you another time." I reassure her before walking back towards Bella just as we're called to get on the bus.

******************

I walk through the green house alone at the back of the group, stoping every now and then to look at certain plants. Rubbing a leaf between my finger tips I look up trying to spot Bella, I see her and Edward having a small conversation before Jessica approaches the pair making Edward walk away. I follow the path outside and stand off to the side enjoying the peace and quiet, "Violet." Bella's quickly walks up next to me looking annoyed, "Adrenaline rush! That's what he told me."

I look at her in confusing, "What?"

"Edward!" Bella tells me, " He told me he stopped the van because of a adrenaline rush."

I was slightly surprised at what Bella said, she hasn't mentioned it at all since the day it happen and neither have I. To be honest, I know there is something about all the Cullen's that doesn't make sense, the feeling I get when around any of them.... is strange, I can't explain it. I've kept my thoughts to myself on the matter because I don't know what they mean.. does it have something to do with what I am, this curse I carry, I don't know and I'm not sure I want to but I won't allow Bella to think she's crazy.

"He's lying to me. I know I saw him stop the van. I know it. He pushed it away."

"I believe you Bells...." I say making her stop talking instantly, "That day.. when I ran up to the van.. I saw him there." I whisper.

Bella grabs my arm, "You did see him?"

I nod, " Bella... I walked past him, he was with his family on the other side of the car park."

She shook her head in disbelief, " I knew it. I know what I saw... I'm going to figure it out Violet, I'm going to figure out what happen."

I don't know why... but when Bella said that, it's made me nervous. What if I ever slip up in front of her.....would she demand to know what I am. Would she be scared finding out what a monster I am.....

**************

💜 Vote  💜

💜  Comment  💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.4K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
25.1K 825 15
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
395K 7.3K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
58.5K 1.9K 12
Will this Lion tame his vampire, or will trouble cause them to drift apart? Read to find out