𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ” | π™š. π™Ÿπ™–...

By ryuksappleslice

"I want you (Y/N), can I have you?" You were just minding you own business one day when Eren Jaeger came into... More

eat my assπŸ₯Ί
poop sock supremacy😍
stupid hoeπŸ™„
now who wanna suck my pussy😫
meat😭😭😭😭😭
oi oi oi erwin peepee peeeepeeee😎
this shit bussin
lick me🦺 tease meβœ‚ touch me πŸ±β€πŸ‘€please me 🧿sex meπŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
HELP🐱 MY PUSSIES GONE CRAZYπŸ”ͺβ›“βš”
Isayama pls don't kill ErenπŸ₯°πŸ₯° thanksπŸ™πŸ™Œ
i like to be fucked like a slutπŸ‘΄
πŸ˜ŽπŸ€πŸ˜€πŸ•ΆπŸ€
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―
dino nuggetsπŸ₯Ί
⚠️dump truck alert⚠️
just got caught in 4kπŸ“·πŸ“Έ
google, show me a picture of this dudes balls😏
todoroni and cheese😳
benis
shout out my mom for pushing me out her badussy
you like jazz?
pee drawer
my throat feeling lonely rn eren😫πŸ₯΅
why is my back archingπŸ€”πŸ˜
dilf supremacyπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ
piss kinkπŸ’¦
milf supremacy
aremih😍😏
eggwinπŸ₯΅
oops
sorry lol
dying inside lol
tatakaeπŸ‘ΉπŸ•Š
punt children❀
i need helpπŸ‘΄β˜ΊπŸ€©πŸ₯°
sussy bakaπŸ‘Ή
heeheeπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ•΄
muffin bussinπŸ₯΅
next question😁
yummy toilet water😫🀀
guys help idk
kirkland water

i eat children🀩🀩

2.8K 100 1.2K
By ryuksappleslice

(Baby Eren is the only fucking child i will find cute, only with him would i have children. But also Levi's alien looking ass was adorable👽.)

Sunday night you had packed all the necessities you would need for the trip you would be going on Monday. Things like tooth brush, clothes, brush, shampoo, etc. Now that it was Monday morning you got dressed in a blue sweater that said 'old oak' with light blue mom jeans since you didn't have to wear your uniform and no one would be wearing a uniform. 

"Do you have everything you need? Money? Clothes? Condoms? T-" Josey asked you as you were walking down the stairs.

"Bruh you did not just say condoms, it's almost like you want me to act rebelliously." You rolled your eyes taking the last step on the stairs and walking to the kitchen where your aunt was.

"I lost my virginity at a school trip so I just want you to be prepared and not get pregnant. Rather be safe then sorry." 

You sighed and grabbed a granola bar and started munching on it. "I'm not interested in anyone anyways, most of the guys at my school are assholes." You threw the wrapper away.

"Oh come on that's a lie, their has to be one boy on your mind."

"No not really. Anyways I should get going, I'll see you next Monday I guess." You put on your black platform boots at the front door.

"Alright then, love you, have fun! Make sure to wear protection!" Josey yelled to you as you walked out the door.

"Love you too, bye" You ignored the fact that she told you to wear protection and closed the door then walked to your car.

"Did your aunt just yell what I think she did?" Cameron walked onto your driveway where he was just walked across the street from his house.

"Yup she thinks I'm going to have sex on the trip." You unlocked your car and the two of you put your duffel bags in the back seat and got in the car.

"Huh you totally should." Cameron changed his tone of voice to a more seductive one which you just went -_- because you knew he was talking about you and him.

"Yeah in your dreams dude."

"Aww you're no fun." Cameron pouted and you laughed at his attitude.

--

"Yo Cameron some of us from basketball are gonna sit in the back of the bus together, wanna join?" Connie a guy on the basketball team came up to you and Cameron who had just arrived at the busses. Cameron looked towards you to see what you wanted to do.

"Go ahead you can if you want to" You didn't want him to miss out on any fun with 'the boys' and either way you were fine with sitting alone and listening to your music the whole time.

"Is it okay if I bring her with?" Cameron knew you would be fine sitting alone but he didn't want to leave you alone.

"Oh sure, you never told me you had a girlfriend Cameron?" Connie pointed back and forth between you and Cameron.

"What? Really? I never told you about (Y/N)? Yeah we've been da-" You slapped the back of Cameron's head.

"Yeah no we aren't dating." You glared at Cameron and he was rubbing where you hit.

"Oww bitch." He glared back at you.

"Well anyways she can come, there are some other girls in the bus so it shouldn't be a problem." Connie brought you guys to the bus with all the other basketball players and Cameron put his and your bag into the compartment under the bus with all the other bags.

You followed Cameron into the bus. "YO (Y/N) WASSUP" Jean yelled as he saw you enter the bus.

"Bro shut the fuck up its 6:30.. way to early for that shit." The busses would leave at 6:40 since we had to drive 3 hours to get to the place we where staying. Cameron walked to the back of the bus where there was an open seat behind Jean and Marco and let you have the window seat since sometimes you get car sick if you don't look out the window.

"Sorry about him, he gets a little crazy in the mornings" Marco the sweet freckled face boy said to you turning around in his seat.

"I do not" Jean pouted and nudged Marco's side. "Anyways, Cameron want to switch seats so I can make out with (Y/N)." Jean looked to Cameron who's eye brows raised like 'really' and just ignored Jean.

"Jean stop hitting on (Y/N), she clearly doesn't like you." You heard a familiar voice come from the seat across from you and Cameron.

"Shut up Eren you don't understand the pain of loneliness." Jean sighed and sat back down properly in his seat.

"Oh hi (Y/N)~~~" Said a high pitched voice next to Eren "I'm surprised you ditched your kid to come on this trip, I mean since you don't have anyone else to take care of it." Just hearing Ashley's annoying voice gave you a headache.

"Ashley that was a little mean don't you think?" Eren furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend disapproving her sudden change of attitude.

"Aw why are you taking her side don't you love me?" Ashley pouted to Eren looking at him with puppy eyes. Eren sighed.

"Yes you know I love you." Eren stroked Ashley long blonde straight hair.

"Then prove it." Ashley licked her lips and a side of her mouth lifted into a smirk. Eren took the hint and started making out with her so she moved her position to be on his lap still kissing him.

"Um chile anyways.. " For a random reason it kind of hurt you to see Ashley all over him like that, 'no stop thinking that (Y/N) their dating, besides he's just a friend.'

"You know (Y/N) that could be us right now." Jean pointed at Eren and Ashley then winked at you. You flicked Jeans forehead and sighed.

--

"Do you guys wanna play never have I ever?" Connie asked a group of us in the back.

"Yeah sure why not" Cameron replied.

"Yeah might as well." Eren added.

"You gonna play (Y/N)?" Jean looked towards you who was not paying attention at all but just agreed because why not. 

"Alright we each get 5 fingers." Everyone held up 5 fingers and Connie started the game. "Never have I ever cheated in a relationship" No one put their finger down.

"Never have I ever given a lap dance" Sasha asked the group next. You and Ashley put a finger down. Eren, Jean and Cameron looked at you shocked because they never thought that you would have given a lap dance before.

"We're gonna have a serious conversation later" Cameron looked at you suspicious that you were hiding other things. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex without it being a game." You were the only one who put a finger down. "What the fuck (Y/N) what else aren't you telling me."

"Bruh I literally told you that I hooked up with Ymir for a while." Your expression dulled.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that." Cameron scratched his head and chuckled.

"WAIT IS THAT WHY YOU WONT HOOK UP WITH ME?! YOU LIKE GIRLS?!" Jean was shocked, he never would've guessed that you liked girls.. but he was mostly wrong.

"No I'm bi, but I do have a preference for boys. I'm just not into you. Besides the only girl I've ever been attracted to was Ymir." What felt like a knife stabbed Jean in his back and you laughed at his crooked figure. "Never have I ever been rejected." You looked at Jean evilly. Cameron, Jean, Connie, and Ashley put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had a dick inside of me." Jean returned the evil look to you and you rolled your eyes and kept your finger up while the other girls put their finger down.

"No way, you're still a virgin (Y/N)? Huh I guess its true you don't have a kid. Honestly it's more pathetic to be a virgin." Ashley laughed at you.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'd rather be a virgin then have a kid." You said.

"Never have I ever been walked in on by family." Ashley continued. Eren, Connie, Jean and Sasha put down a finger.

"Never have I ever had a threesome." Eren said and luckily no one  put down a finger.

"Never have I ever wanted to break up with my girlfriend or boyfriend for another person." Connie asked starting the circle over again. Cameron and Eren put down a finger.

"You better not be talking about me Eren" Ashley pouted to her boyfriend.

"Don't worry it wasn't you" Eren patted Ashley head and smiled.

"Never have I ever watched porn." Sasha said. You, Eren, Connie, Jean, and Cameron put down a finger. All heads turned to you.

"What? I was curious? Besides, the last time I watched porn was in like 8th grade." You shrugged ignoring the judgmental look Ashley was giving you.

"Never have I ever smoked weed." Cameron continued. You, Eren and Jean put a finger down. "Bruh when, you should've invited me."

"Yeah I would've but I was with my cousin at his college." You switched positions you were in since you were uncomfortable, resting your back against the cold window of the bus facing Cameron with one leg up on the seat.

"Fine, I'm coming next time." 

"Okay, never have I ever lied to my parents about where I was going." You said.

"Dude that's not even fair you don't have parents" Ashley scrunched her forehead and looked you up and down.

"Bruh I its literally fair because I've never lied to my aunt about where I was going, she never asks anyways." You disagreed with Ashley, which was in the right because you were just playing the game. 

"Yeah it is fair, if she's never done it then its a never have I ever. Simple" Connie backed you up.

"Whatever" Ashley rolled her eyes and slouched back onto her seat putting a finger down as well as the rest of them did.

"Hah you and Eren are out first" You stuck your tongue out at Jean. He flipped you off.

"Never have I ever bailed on a friend for a boy." Ashley glared at you intensely waiting for you to put a finger down but you never did. "Put a finger down (Y/N)."

"What? Why? I've never done that." You looked at Ashley really confused but then you realized that it may have been something you can't remember. 'Maybe that is why we stopped being friends.' You thought.

"Don't fucking lie you bitch, you know you did that to me don't pretend like you don't remember!" Ashley got out of her isle seat and slapped you across the face leaving a red mark on your (S/C) cheek.

"Ashley what the fuck, don't t-!" Cameron was about to push Ashley off of you but Eren grabbed her waist and sat her back down on the seat.

"Cameron its okay, I'm sure I deserved that." You put your hands in your face and tried to remember but you just couldn't. None of your memories seemed like they would ever come back.

"Wow you really don't remember do you, how pathetic. I was really nothing to you." Ashley said in a harsh tone.

"Shut up Ashley you don't know what you're talking about." A tear ran down your cheek but your face was still covered by your hands so no one saw. 'Why am I crying again? I don't understand why her words are hurting me. Theirs something missing, I need to find it, but how?' You thought. Wiping the tear away with your sleeve you lifted your head back up uncovering your face. "Lets just drop it, I'm not playing anymore"

Cameron looked at you worried but decided to let it go because he knew you just wanted to be alone right now. You put your earphones in getting them out of the case and played your favorite music. Tilting your head onto the glass of the bus you looked out the window to see the snowy scenery and closed your eyes in peace.

---

Meanwhile when you were asleep:

"Ashley you need to be nicer to (Y/N)" Eren explained to his girlfriend.

"What why should I be nice to her, she's just a bitch who only thinks about herself. Why do you care anyways?" Ashley crossed her arms denying that she was in the wrong.

"(Y/N) was in a coma for 10 months because of an accident and she still doesn't remember a lot from before." 

"Okay so what, that doesn't change the past. How do you know that.." She started to get suspicious of Eren and why he was defending you and not her.

"My parents are in a partnership with (Y/N)'s aunt so we had dinner together one night" 

"Are you serious? You're telling me you ditched me to hang out with her?!" Ashley started growing full of anger and jealousy.

"No its not like I had a choice Ashley you know how my parents get when it comes to the business." Eren put his hand on Ashley's thigh and used his other one to turn her face to look at his. "You don't need to worry."

"Fine" Ashley pecked Eren's lips and relaxed a little.

----

Once you finally arrived everyone got off the bus and started grabbing their bags and finding their teacher for instructions. The resort was huge. Every class would be separated into boys and girls for their room to stay in. Though you were in warm clothes, you were still freezing. Same as everybody else, so your class got together quickly.

Shadis told you all that the boys would be staying in room #114 with the girls in #115 across the hall from the boys. You all rushed to the rooms and got settled down. You do know some of the girls by name but you don't know them very well so this was going to be a long week for you.

First up on the schedule that Shadis handed to you was free time. Luckily the boys left their room at the same time as you so they decided to go to the main lobby and make hot chocolate.

---

After lunch we all went back to our rooms to get ready for ice skating. Everyone was already ready for skating you all just wanted to grab a jacket. The resort had its own ice skating rink so it wasn't much trouble getting over to the rink.

"Bruh why do I have to do this again?" You sighed pulling on your left skate. "I suck at ice skating."

"You'll be fine, besides you can just hold my hand the whole time." Cameron smirked at you and held out his hand to you. You smacked his hand back down to his side.

"No" You went back to tying your shoe laces.

"Ooo you can hold my hand (Y/N)" Jean scooted next to you, his shoulder touching yours. You blinked slowly at him like 'really' and stood up leaving the two of them. "Dang we really both just got rejected." Jean shook his head disappointed.

"Yeah you get used to it." Cameron followed shortly after you left.

The skate hitting the ice slipped sending you on your butt. "You alright?" Eren came up behind you and offered you a hand.

"Yeah, I'm good." You took his hand and stood back up on both feet. "Thanks." Looking around his clingy girlfriend was no where in sight. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"She went to the restroom." 

"Oh that makes sense" You and Eren started skating but with only 3 more steps you were about to slip so he tried preventing you from falling but instead got dragged down with you. "Shit I'm sorry"

--

Ashley's POV:

'No Ashley stop worrying (Y/N) is a nobody, Eren probably doesn't even consider her a friend.' I was walking out the bathroom door as I saw (Y/N) on top of Eren on the ice. 'WTF IS THAT BITCH DOING, wait.. she's blushing. No she doesn't, no way. Not again. She's needs to know her place.'

--

Normal POV:

"Its okay" Eren said as you got off of him.

"Hey you guys alright?" Cameron came onto the rink with Jean and went over to you two.

"Yeah we're good" Eren took the hand that Jean offered him and got up, same with you but you grabbed Cameron's hand who helped you up. 

"You're still as much of a klutz as ever (Y/N)" Cameron patted your head and you glared up at him.

"Yeah yeah I know, I told you I hate skating" You took his hand off of your head.

"Hey babe hold my hand, I want to skate with you." Ashley came up behind you and slightly brushed past your shoulder getting to Eren.

"Oh sure okay." Ashley took Eren's hand and they were off skating.

"Well she's a Eren hog." Jean said with an annoyed tone.

"She is his girlfriend." You countered.

"Yeah okay but I rarely see her without him, I would feel to pressured with that kind of a girlfriend. That's why you'd be a good girlfriend" Jean winked at you. You where about to slip again but Cameron grabbed your waist and brought you to the railing of the rink for you to hold onto.

"Just give it up already Jean, I'm not gonna date you." You sighed and leaned onto the edge. Cameron laughed at the heart-broken Jean who was slouch over. Suddenly Jean lost his balance and fell onto his butt which made you start to laugh a little.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
795 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ β€’ mikasa ackerman x fem reader! β€’ *THIS STOR...
7.1K 275 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...