𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱, fred weas...

By hvgwcrts

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the beauxbatons champion falls for one of the red-headed weasley twins More

NEVERLAND
PROLOGUE
ACT ONE
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 09
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
˗ˋ 16
˗ˋ 17
˗ˋ 18
˗ˋ 19
˗ˋ 20
˗ˋ 21
˗ˋ 22
˗ˋ 23
˗ˋ 24
˗ˋ 25
˗ˋ 26
˗ˋ 27
˗ˋ 28
˗ˋ 29
˗ˋ 30
˗ˋ 31
˗ˋ 32
˗ˋ 33
˗ˋ 34
˗ˋ 35
˗ˋ 36
˗ˋ 37
˗ˋ 38
˗ˋ 39
˗ˋ 40
˗ˋ 41
˗ˋ 42
˗ˋ 43
˗ˋ 44
˗ˋ 45
˗ˋ 46
˗ˋ 47
˗ˋ 48
˗ˋ 49
˗ˋ 50
˗ˋ 51
˗ˋ 52
˗ˋ 53
˗ˋ 54
˗ˋ 55
˗ˋ 56
˗ˋ 57
˗ˋ 59
˗ˋ 60
˗ˋ 61
˗ˋ 62
˗ˋ 63
˗ˋ 64
˗ˋ 65
˗ˋ 66
˗ˋ 67
˗ˋ 68
˗ˋ 69
˗ˋ 70
ACT TWO
˗ˋ 71
˗ˋ 72
˗ˋ 73
˗ˋ 74
˗ˋ 75
˗ˋ 76
˗ˋ 77
˗ˋ 78
˗ˋ 79
˗ˋ 80
˗ˋ 81
˗ˋ 82
˗ˋ 83
˗ˋ 84
˗ˋ 85
˗ˋ 86
˗ˋ 87
˗ˋ 88
˗ˋ 89
˗ˋ 90
˗ˋ 91
˗ˋ 92
˗ˋ 93
˗ˋ 94
˗ˋ 95
˗ˋ 96
˗ˋ 97
˗ˋ 98
˗ˋ 99
˗ˋ 100

˗ˋ 58

4.4K 225 25
By hvgwcrts

CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT

-: sixth year :-

── IN WHICH THE FAMILIES ARE HERE

. . .

"Harry's collapsing?" Elodie asked, leaning over Fred's shoulder and reading the Daily Prophet he had snatched off of Lee. 

"You're chipper this morning." He commented. It was the morning before task, and Elodie had arrived with Fleur, the two French best friends sitting at the Gryffindor table for breakfast - they would have to sit at Ravenclaw when it came to the official feast, and she was trying to spend as much time she could with Fred and George. "And as for Harry, I didn't know." 

Fleur nudged Elodie, and the girl looked up. Madame Maxime was walking down the centre aisle, towering over everyone around her. She stopped by the two girls, eyes sweeping over her company. She nodded - somewhat approvingly before she addressed the champion. 

"Elodie, the champions are congregating in the chamber off theHall after breakfast." Madame Maxime said, watching as Elodie looked confused. "The champions' families are here." The half-giantess announced, smiling at Elodie before walking away.

As soon as the headmistress had walked away, the smile on Elodie's face quickly slid off and she clapped a hand over her mouth. Fleur looked just as worried, and George and Fred stared at her, eyes widening as Fleur began to fan Ellie with her hands. 

"It'll be fine, you don't have to tell them now - and they'll love Fred, you have no idea." Fleur spoke quickly, recognising the quickly growing panic in her eyes. Fred and George looked worried and Fleur clicked her fingers, switching to English. "Er.. 'Arry and Elodie.. family." She said, and George seemed to get the picture, nodding. 

"Elodie's family is here." He explained to his brother, who suddenly seemed to have the same look of panic in his eyes. "It'll be fine Freddie - you're a great boyfriend, her parents will love you."

"I'm not her boyfriend though, that's the problem." Fred hissed back, and George stared. It was lucky that Fleur and Elodie were too busy whispering to each other in French. 

"You haven't asked her? I thought you did it ages ago. Merlin." George scoffed, and Fred threatened him with a punch. 

Elodie leaned out of her seat, looking over at the Hufflepuff table as Cedric got up to go through the hall. "I should go." She said with a sigh, repeating it to Fleur. 

"We'll wait here," Fred promised, and George nodded. Fleur looked over at them, before nodding as well. And with that, Elodie got up, smoothing out her skirt before joining Cedric as he walked over to the door, slipping through it and into the chamber.

"Ah! Ma chérie!" The woman stood in the corner exclaimed, rushing over and enveloping Elodie in a hug. Of course, it was her mother - an effortlessly glamourous woman named Célia. Just behind her was not Elodie's father like she had hoped, but her older brother - Alexander. 

"Mum." Elodie replied, a smile on her face as she tried to breathe, the woman squeezing her just a little too tight. "Where's dad?"

"Charming." Alexander replied in English, his skills just as good as his sister. "He had business at the Ministry up in London." 

"So he sent you instead, typical." Elodie shook her head, eyes widening as she was tugged into the corner where her mother had been stood. Her eyes flickered over the room, landing on the people stood with Harry. "Oh shit." She swore, Célia gasping and hitting her daughter gently on the shoulder, warning about her language. 

"Fancy him?" Alexander joked, and Elodie quickly shook her head, peering around at the two stood with Harry. She was pretty sure that the two people she was looking at was none other than Fred's mother and older brother.  

"I'm.. dating his brother." Elodie admitted, and in exactly the same fashion of Fleur, Célia started to sqeal. "Mother - stop, everyone's staring." The woman finally stopped, composing herself. 

"Well, where is this boy - I want to meet him." Célia said, in her usual manner. "And were is that darling Fleur - her mother sent over the image of the dressed you picked for that Ball, it was absolutely stunning, I knew I raised my daughter to have good taste."

"Well, you're in luck, they're right outside." Elodie sighed, and she lead the two of them out the doors. Harry and the two people he was with had left before, and Elodie's idea that they were Fred's mother and brother was seemingly right. 

The hall was now empty, cleared from breakfast. Fleur, Fred and George were stood where she had left him, the woman, man and Harry stood by them. "Ellie!" Fred called, and the Beaumont girl smiled, walking over and gasping as the boy wrapped an arm around her and pulling her close. "Mum, Bill, this is Ellie. Ellie, my mum, and my brother Bill."

"Hi." Elodie smiled, and Mrs Weasley smiled back, Bill replied with a similar greeting but Elodie found that both he and her best friend were rather interested in each other. 

Everyone was looking at her expectantly and she stared at her, before her eyes widened. "Oh.. Fred, George, Mrs Weasley, Bill - Fleur you already know them - this is my mum, Célia and my brother Alexander."

And as their famillies greeted each other, Fred and Elodie glanced up at each other - it would be fine, Elodie just had to survive the meeting of the families and then she could win the task that night.

Or not, either way she just had to get through the day first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 905 39
WARNING WARNING DONT READ THIS ITS SO FCKIN CRINGE I WROTE THIS TWO YEARS AGO AHHH ☘︎︎☘︎︎ ~ Fred Weasley x fem!oc 10.10.2020-01.18.2021 Warnings:...
93.1K 3.7K 28
''There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and the will test the champions in many different ways . . . their magical prowess...
123K 3.2K 30
Alexandria was never like the other Beauxbaton girls. Her bright red hair and pale skin made her stick out like a sore thumb. The freckles never help...
23K 1K 38
In Which Jade Weasley falls hopelessly in love with fellow Triwizard Champion Fleur Delacour. Jade was like a perfect mix of her family, she was tall...