Tom Holland Imagines

By tom_holland76

This is a book of imagines about Tom Holland. Will include ones of Peter Parker as well. Some stories may inc... More

Introduction
I'd Never Forget You
Christmas Miracle
Our First Kiss
Crashing
I'm No Zendaya
Just Ok
Meeting
So You've Been Lying
One Direction
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 1)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 2)
Triangles Are The Worst Shape (Part 3)
First Look
Far Away
I Can't Anymore (Part 1)
I Can't Anymore (Part 2)
A Forever Family
The Accident
Moving On
Teenage Romance
Blind Date
Y/N Stark (Part 1)
Y/N Stark (Part 2)
Summer Love
Gone Wrong
Trying
F*ck Boy Holland (Part 2)
What Came After
Co-Star
Years Apart (Part 1)
Skinny
Take Care of You
Accident's Happen (Part 2)
I'll Protect You

Red Carpet Ready

7.1K 45 27
By tom_holland76

I looked in the mirror and admired my outfit. I had never worn a dress this beautiful before. The dress had a tight fitted bodice and full skirt which had a slit in the side. My dress was red matching Tom's suit. 

My hair was loosely curled and I had gone fore a basic nude makeup look, it made the dress stand out more. I was wearing small silver studs in my ears and I had a necklace on. 

It was our first premiere together since we had announced our relationship. We had been public for about 2 weeks now and this was my first event with Tom as his girlfriend. 

It was the premiere for Far From Home. I couldn't be prouder of him. His second Spider-Man film. I've seen all the effort and work he has put into making this film. I'm happy that I could share in his accomplishment. 

I was incredibly nervous. As we had only been public for a couple of weeks the press were still all over our relationship. The paparazzi always following us when we went out. We couldn't go anywhere privately at the moment. 

When the paparazzi followed us I sometimes wished we could go back to when our relationship was private. When no one knew about us. We were in our own little bubble. However if we were still private I wouldn't get to share in moments like this with him. 

Tom came up behind me in the mirror wrapping his arms around my waist. 

'You look gorgeous.' 

I turned around to face him. Taking in the sight in front of me. His hair was gelled back and he was wearing glasses. The suit making him look even more handsome. And the glasses. I always loved it when he wore glasses. 

'You look so handsome. Who knew you could look even better,' I laughed. 

'Are you sure I look ok?' 

I took his hands in mine. He was shaking. 

'Tommy you look amazing. There's no need to be nervous ok. You'll do amazing. And this film is going to be amazing as well.' 

He sighed pulling me into him. 

'I'm glad you wore the glasses though,' I mumbled into his chest. 

He laughed into my hair. 

'I know how much you love them darling. Wore them for you,' he smirked. 

I held him closer for a few moments longer. Not wanting to tell him I was nervous. It was my first big event after all. But tonight was about him. I was pushing my own nervousness aside for him. 

'Come on Tom we have to go. Can't be late.' 

'Hmm doesn't matter. I'm the star of the film. They can't start without me.' 

'True, but still come on.' 

He took my hand and led me out of the hotel room why were staying at. Guiding me downstairs. 

'Did I mention how beautiful you look?' He smiled as we walked into the elevator. 

'Yes Tom you did,' I laughed. 

'Good because you do.' 

He leant in for kiss. I put a hand on his chest pushing him away shaking my head. 

'Nope you'll ruin my lipstick.' 

'Seriously,' he whined. 

'Yes,' I chuckled. 

'I can't go that long without kissing you.' 

'Trying darling, try.' 

'Hey I say that.' 

I just laughed at him walking out into the hotel lobby. 

We were about two minutes away and my nerves had kicked in. My leg was shaking. Tom put a hand on my thigh and gave me a smile. 

'Don't be nervous darling.' 

'It's our first premiere together,' I sighed. 'I can't help, but be nervous. And it's my first premiere ever.' 

'Trust me I understand why your nervous, but I'm here for it all Y/N,' he kissed my cheek and smiled at me. 

The car stopped and I could hear the hundreds of fans screaming. The bright lights of cameras flashing. I wasn't sure how I didn't notice it sooner. Tom got out of the car and held a hand out for me. 

Once he helped me out the screams got louder. It was overwhelming. Tom was waving to fans, but still holding my hand at the same time. Comforting me. 

'I'll be back in a second,' he whispered to me. 

I looked at him and smiled. He went to the fans behind us. He signed posters and took photos with them. I loved seeing him with fans. It made me smile seeing how much he cared. 

I went and stood with Tom's assistant for a while whilst he was busy with his fans. A few moments later he came back. He looked at me concerned. 

'Y/N are you alright?' 

'Bit overwhelmed,' I laughed. 'But I'm fine Tom. Don't worry.' 

He placed his hand on my lower back and began leading me to the red carpet. There was so many flashing lights. Photographers yelling at us to look in their direction. His grip around me tightened. Keeping me close. Making me feel safe. 

We stood and posed for a couple of photos together. Tom keeping me close. He kissed me for a few and it calmed me through overwhelming noise and lights. I looked to my side and saw Zendaya and Jacob chatting to Harrison. 

'I'm gonna go over there for a second,' I smiled pointing at the group. 

He kissed me on the cheek and went to take some pictures by himself. 

'Look how gorgeous you look,' I squealed as Zendaya pulled me into a hug. 

I'd known her for while now and we'd become great friends. Tom had also introduced me to Jacob and Harrison so we all got along quite well. 

'Look at you Y/N, that dress is amazing. How are you finding your first premiere?' 

'Bit overwhelming. But it's fine I have Tom,' I smiled. 

'You two are disgustingly cute,' Harrison laughed. We all talked for a bit longer until Tom came over. 

'What do you think your doing stealing my girlfriend,' he joked. 'Darling I have to do some interviews, coming?' I nodded following him.

 He placed his hand around my waist guiding me through the crowd until he stopped and did and interview. I listened to him talk about the film. My heart swelling with pride. 

'So Tom,' the interviewer began. 'Of course we have to talk about the announcement you made two weeks ago. How's life now you and your girlfriend Y/N are finally public.' 

He smiled at me as I was stood off the the side. 

'Yeah it's been great. The amount of support from fans has been incredible. I'm just glad I can show the world how much I love her.' I blushed at his words. 

'Has there been anything thing bad about announcing you're relationship,' the interviewer asked. 

Tom let out a big sigh before answering the question. 

'Yeah there actually has. Y/N isn't used to being in the public eye so it's all been a bit overwhelming for her. Especially the paparazzi they've practically followed us everywhere. It's rare that we go out in public and don't get followed.' 

The interview finished with a couple more questions about the film before it ended. Tom walked over to me and pulled me into his chest, engulfing me in a hug. 

'You ok darling?' 

'Hmm I'm fine.' 

I tilted my head up so I was now looking in his eyes. 

'I'm so proud of you and this film. I love you Tommy.' 

'I love you too Y/N.' 

He kissed me and once he pulled away he looked deep into my eyes. 

'Thank you for dealing with the paparazzi and this,' he gestured to the red carpet. 

'I don't actually mind it Tom. I mean don't get me wrong I hate the paparazzi, but I love supporting you at events like this,' I smiled burying my face into his chest again. 

'How did I get so lucky,' he mumbled into my hair. After a couple more interviews we went into the theatre to watch the film. It was amazing. I was beyond proud. At the end of the day tolerating the paparazzi was all worth it. Just to be with Tom and besides him through all of it. I loved him more than he'd ever know.

A/N: I just posted the first chapter of a new book I'm starting. It's called innocence. I'd love it if you guys could check it out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 5.4K 45
Imagines about the Holland Brothers and Harrison. Started ~ Thursday 13th April 2017 Finished ~ Wednesday 22nd November 2017
6.6K 82 58
Some Tom Holland imagines that you probably haven't seen before. It will also include some of the characters that he has played. Maybe a Harrison Ost...
64.6K 1.2K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...
248K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭