How did we // George Weasley

By wslygirl

[EDITING!!!!!] R18+ "I want to have you all by myself. I'm greedy for you Sapphire" "What do you mean George... More

° PROLOGUE °
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55

CHAPTER 15

7.6K 121 12
By wslygirl

CHAPTER 15
• The Jealousy •

Sapphire's POV

Finally! We're now going home to have our Christmas vacation. I really am very excited, because I really missed my Aunt and I really wanted to meet Sirius Black. Our Christmas this time would be a lot different because we're going to celebrate it in Grimmauld Place. I don't know where it is so my Aunt and Sirius will be picking me up at the train station. I'm so excited.

"Excited?" Natela asked me while fixing our things.

"Super excited. I can't wait to see my Aunt and Sirius" I told her smiling widely while folding my clothes.

"Then we should hurry up now"

"Yes we should" I told her and we laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're now inside the train trying to find some empty compartment when we heard the twins called our names. We looked back and saw them peeking on the door at the end of the train. We walked towards them and get inside.

It's just us four inside and I'm kinda glad about it. At least there's just two loud people inside named Fred and George. I sat beside George and Natela beside Fred, of course. We just chatted a bit but later on, I fell asleep on George's shoulder with them talking loudly.

I woke up and my head is still on George's shoulder, I looked at the window and we still haven't arrived. I also noticed that the Golden trio and Ginny were already inside the compartment with us. All of them we're asleep except for me and Natela.

"Nat?" I called her quietly. She looked at me and mouthed 'what'.

"I'll come to your unit before Christmas okay?" I told her and fixed George's head on my shoulder. I felt him hugged my waist and I can't help but to smile.

"No problem. You can go there whenever you want." she told me but I noticed that there's a hint of sadness in her voice.

I suddenly remembered that she will be celebrating her Christmas alone. So I called her again and invited her to spend the Christmas with my Aunt and Sirius.

"Really? That would be okay?" she asked me excitedly and I just nodded.

"When I go to your unit, we'll go back to the house the next day to celebrate Christmas there at Grimmauld okay?" I told her and she nodded in a fast pace that made me giggle.

"What are you two talking about?"

I looked at George and he's already awake, rubbing his eyes. I shrugged and was about to answer but Natela answered for me.

"Saph is telling me about her crush in Hufflepuff" I looked at her but she just smiled and winked. I don't know what she's talking about but I just ride on with her. I looked at George and his brows are already knitted, I giggled that made him look at me.

"Who's that guy?" he asked me in an irritated voice. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"What's his name?" he then asked Natela but she also shrugged her shoulders. George looked at me clenching his jaw.

"Why didn't you tell me about that? Is he courting you? When did you met him? Why do you like him?" he asked me with his furrowed brows. He really looked angry now but why? I mean I know it's all a lie but it's just a crush.

"I don't know George. It's just one day I looked at him in the eye and I felt mine sparkled with joy" I told him trying to suppress a laugh.

"Then what about me?" he asked me and pointed his chest. George looks so cute right now! I giggled and pinch his cheeks but he took it off and glared at me. Ohh he's really mad right now.

"What do you mean what about you?" I asked him laughing but he just frowned and muttered 'nevermind'. I laughed and kissed his cheek but he just scoffed. I looked at Natela saw her and Fred trying to suppress a laugh.

"I didn't know that you girls are fucking crazy" Fred said and we three laughed. I looked at George and he's still frowning with his knitted brows. I held his hand and kissed his palm, I thought he would push it away but he intertwined our fingers and rolled his eyes without looking at me.

An hour passed and we finally arrived the station. George and I went down the train still holding hands but he still won't talk to me. I looked around and saw my Aunt with a man with long and wavy hair. I smiled in an instant and ran fast to her.

"AUNT LUISA!" 

I shouted so she can hear me.

"AUNT LUISA!"

One last shout and she finally turned to me. I hugged her so tight as we both laugh. I missed her so much! Then, I looked at Sirius and smiled at him. I got off from my Aunt then hugged Sirius tightly.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my Aunt Luisa" I told him as I still hugged him tight. He laughed then ruffled my hair.

"No problem sweetheart. You and your Aunt are important to me" he said then kissed my forehead; I can't help but to giggle. So this is what it felt like to have a father? I like it.
I was about to introduce Sirius to Natela when he spoke.

"My Weasley boys!" Sirius said as he raised his arms. I looked back and saw the twins and Nat. So they know each other?

"Sirius mate" Fred said as they man-hugged. George just smiled and hugged Sirius the way Fred did.

"Can't wait to celebrate my Christmas with you again my boys. I missed Molly's cooking." Sirius said and the twins chuckled.

"You should clean mate. So mom won't force us to do it" George said grinning. He then looked at me and frowned, is he still mad?

"We already did" Aunt Luisa said and winked at them.

"Ahmm Natela, Fred and George. I want you to meet my Aunt Luisa" I told them as I hugged my aunt on her waist.

The twins and the Natela introduced themselves to my Aunt. I felt so happy that my friends already met the woman who saved me from falling apart. I looked at my Aunt and he is staring at George. I don't know what that means so I just shrugged. But when she asked George to talk to her, that's when I became so curious.

"Can I have a minute with you dear?" he told George then hold his hands. George nodded and also smiled at her. They walked not too far, but enough for us to not hear their conversation.

I looked at them and saw my Aunt wipe a tear on her cheek. But what made me curious is that they both looked so happy. I saw them laugh then George hugged my Aunt. The scene that I just watched made me want to cry in so much happiness.

"I should go now Saph. I'll send you a letter okay?" Natela said hugging me.

"I'll go there on the 23rd okay so we can shop for gifts" I said and hugged her so tight that made us both laugh.

I looked at her back as she left. I will miss her for days.

"We should go now sweetie"

I looked at my Aunt and Sirius, they already have my luggages; they're just waiting for me so we can come home already. But before anything else..

"George?" I said and he looked at me in an instant.

"You still mad?" I asked him but he just scoffed. I took his hands and pulled him to a place where my Aunt and Sirius won't be able to see us.

"Hey talk to me" I told him before hugging his waist. I missed him already. He smells so good.

"Just talk to your Hufflepuff boy" he said in a cold voice. I looked up at him and giggled.

"You're so cute George." I told him laughing as I pinched his cheeks. He looked at me and frowned; he hugged my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'll miss you, Sapphy" he said, still frowning.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss which he responded.

"I'll miss you too George." I said between our kisses.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
323K 6.4K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
139 1 7
Fred Weasley x Reader. Takes place after the battle of Hogwarts after [Y/N] gets hurt, Fred questions everything about his love with [Y/N]. Can thei...
736 30 13
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...