TᕼE ᗰOᑎᔕTEᖇ IᑎᔕIᗪE [1]

By KaeWinter

hєr quírk íѕn't líkє αnч σthєr ít cσnfuѕєѕ pєσplє tσ nσ єnd hσw αnσthєr lívíng вєíng ѕhαrєѕ hєr вσdч, wíth α... More

prologue
school. just great.
battle training
anxiety and emergency exit
we're so screwed
things honestly couldn't have gone worse
please stop calling me that, its very offensive
final battle but i'm still curious as shit
nightmares seriously suck
a glimpse of me before the anxiety takes over once again
crowds are not the shit
chapter titles are hard, dudes. im also dumb
why must i always embarrass myself
i think i made friends, but idk
our stupid sum up of the fights, along with analysis
intensity, intensity, and more intensity
enter todoroki's power and the flaming cockshit
im forced to spill the beans dammit
random stuff 'bout rin
more fighting, and i just wanted to snack in peace
im stressing but its for the money
she's so cute my heart can't handle it
names and the beginnings of acceptance
smiling, a weirdo, and the start of a stressful week
a night of chicken leads to blushing and something amazing
today was a good day
racing and hand-holding
that was actually a good pep talk
practical hell
100k special
my best friend meets my girlfriend
the mall just makes me upset today
annoyance, awkwardness, and a tad bit of embarrassment
they weren't supposed to see them
can talking be considered training too?
kidnappers and the crazy girl
whomst the frick are you bozo
please, god, no, stop it all
a panicking rescue
i woke up and i feel nothing
a sense of normalcy
special #1
special #2
special #3
ultimate moves. frickin hooray
bad feelings
beginning of exam shit
hooray, a flirt
rescues galore!
tHIs iS HaLlOwEeN (halloween special)
these dumbasses suck
a sweet date
well this is a surprise
the depression is back! hooray!
revelations and crap
why must i almost be traumatized again
weird interview guy
the ONLY a/n chapter
a little revelation
i finally asked, thank god
ᵟ&ᴬ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴷᴬᴱ
the first patrol
a tense meeting and worried thoughts
the police are kind of useless
i didn't order more trauma, i'd like to return it please
well this is painful
she's just carrying people around for- and there she goes
i guess i really just needed a hug
i really don't like arguing
what a weird reunion, huh?
things might just be calming down, thankfully
im sorry this is so boring, just like me
bitch don't tap me
my girlfriend sings beautifully
what the hell did i just say
it's festival time bitches
i think i made a bad decision
wholesome sibling banter is great😐
END NOTE.
SEQUEL!

and here we go dammit

1.7K 91 20
By KaeWinter

being on standby from the operation with the heroes was both reassuring, and extremely stressful at the same time.

it was reassuring, because there hadn't been any major incidents that actually required for the heroes to bring in work study students. they'd only bring us in if they had to, and if we were on standby, then that meant that the situation wasn't as dire just yet.

but it was really stressful, because a little girl was out there getting used to make weapons against her will. she was being hurt by the man who was supposed to raise her and care for her, but instead he was just using her like some object.

it was horrifying to think about, and over the few days that we heard nothing from the heroes, i tried to distract myself with school, kyoka, and my friends.

aizawa had taken me on patrol one other time since the start of my work study, but other than that, we hadn't down anything for my study.

midoriya is spiraling thinking about this complicated shit

i sigh, nodding at his internal words, then gently knock my tray of food into midoriya's head as i pass by him. he looks up at me in question, rubbing the back of his head subconsciously despite me not having hurt him.

"stop thinking so hard or else your brain will explode or some shit. relax a bit, or you'll make yourself sick worrying about everything. it's not healthy," i scold, then walk off to go sit with the designated "bakusquad."

placing my tray down, i sit next to mina and immediately take a bit of my food.

"what were you doing talking to that damn nerd?" bakugo asks, biting into his food with a glare at me, making the others glance my way as well.

"he's been worrying like hell for the last couple weeks, so i told him to cut the shit or else he'd make himself useless by getting sick," i respond casually, not bothering to look up. there was a beat of silence before sero started cracking up, hitting his fist on the table.

"wow, sasaki! you're so much more blunt nowadays!"

kaminari nods with a grin, kirishima chuckling from next to a giggling mina.

"yeah, it's really funny! it's nice to be so casual with you after all this time, especially with how meek and shy you were when we first met,"
the pikachu boy states, taking a bite of his rice.

i stare at them for a few moments, my cheeks a bit warm, then roll my eyes.

"shut up..."

"aw, is rinnie flustered?"

i send a sharp glare at the parasite when his head pops up to float next to mine. a few students startle when they see him, but my classmates just chuckle at the banter i engage in with him.

"you shut up too, you damn parasite."

"parasite?!"

———

if it weren't for venom, i honestly would've slept through being summoned, a few nights later.

he dragged me out of my dorm and into the common area where the other four were, all of them clutching their phones. venom held mine and was internally yelling at me to wake my ass up, but i could barely keep my eyes open.

the first night i actually get to bed at a decent time, and i get woken up because of the heroes? just my fucking luck.

"did you all get the message?"

"yeah."

"we did."

"the day we move," midoriya whispers, a determined look on his face, and i let out a sigh.

"you guys really need to sleep more instead of worrying all the time, you'll be useless to them if you don't," venom comments, quietly for once, and the others look at him in surprise. they see venom's appendages holding me up, my legs reinforced with his to keep me standing with me being half asleep.

"now get to bed, dumbasses!"

———

i had tried to say goodbye to kyoka the morning before we all left to join the heroes, but she'd taken forever to get ready and i was already done with my breakfast by the time she was just getting there. so, i had gotten ready and rushed off with kirishima, midoriya, tsu, and ochaco when they were all ready, as well.

hearing how the heroes had narrowed down where eri was, was definitely good news. now, all of us really have to do is work out an efficient way to rescue the girl and get her away from that bastard of a father.

"yo, kiri!"

the said boy's head snaps in venom's direction when he pops out once more, scaring a few heroes and making me shake my head in annoyance. he really only pops up nowadays just to scare the shit out of people, and while it is pretty funny, we're kind of in a serious situation.

"yeah?" the boy asks, tilting his head with a confused smile.

"we're gonna save this girl and you're gonna be great, ok? so don't doubt yourself you little shit." his genuinely reassuring words make both mine and the redhead's eyes widen, but he grins widely and nods, holding a determined fist up to me.

i fist bump him back with a smile of my own, then venom repeats the same phrase to the other students, who shakily agree with him. well, aside from togata, who just gave him a grin that could rival the sun.

but when venom turns to me, i hear his unspoken words in my head and buyer give him a nod and eyeroll in response.

you'll be alright. we'll be alright, rin. nothing is gonna happen to us, or the others, and we'll make fucking sure of it

so, we all went to get changed into our hero costumes, and once we were done, we joined back up in the room with the heroes.

"now, let's go!"

———

i follow aizawa closely as we go to the shie hassaikai place, and i stick behind him in the crowd of both heroes and police officers. some of them would glance at me from time to time, scoffing slightly when acknowledging my "pathetic excuse for a hero costume" as i heard one say, but it didn't matter. i don't need a flashy costume to get my damn job done if i'm a hero, and aizawa just proves that.

the tension was cut when a large villain crashed through the front of the building, aizawa and i immediately moving officers out of his path of destruction.

"what do you want? bringing all these people so early in the morning..." the big guy states with an eerily deep voice, rising higher as if to prepare for another attack.

"hey, wait! hang on a second! did they already notice us?" rock lock asks angrily, and i almost roll my eyes at him.

gee, i wouldn't know how they couldn't, what with the group totally not making it obvious by walking up to the damn front door!

"i feel a little more awake now. jeez..." the big guys' fist enlarges and he prepares to swing, sending a punch at ryukyu only for the woman to block it.

she turned into a huge fucking dragon and allowed the rest of the group to get inside, and i stick near aizawa as we all go to rush in.

dear god, this feels like we're all rushing into a huge fucking trap.

—————

this chapter was a lot shorter than the others i've more recently put out, but i hope it was to y'all's satisfaction.

we're finally getting into the action! hopefully, the action scenes i eventually write won't be too horribly written or just generally bad, because i just want this to be a good arc.

we're getting closer and closer to finding out some more of rin's past (which i need to fully figure out before i next the next few parts lmao, so expect more shit writing in the next few ones lmao)

until next time! sorry for the late update, by the way. also, my mom put the screen time bullshit on my phone, and for some reason all my private browsers are gone and i almost cried because i can't remember what all of them were but they were important for my fan fiction writing stuff

falcon and the winter soldier is gonna be comedy gold i swear to fucking god

WANDAVISION SPOILERS, DONT FUCKING READ IF YOU PLAN TO WATCH THE SHOW OR HAVENT CAUGHT UP ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

OH AND I TOTALLY FUCKING CALLED IT ABOUT SOMETHING BEING UP WITH AGNES LIKE I WAS WATCHING THE SECOND EPISODE WHEN I WAS VISITING MY FRIEND AND I LEGIT CALLED IT I WAS LIKE "yo somethins up with agnes she's pretty suspicious" AND SHE WAS LIKE "yeah definitely, the way she just showed up out of nowhere when wanda saw the helicopter was weird"

AND MONICA GOT SKILLS NOW, AND I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP THE SECOND PIETRO SHOWED UP WITH THE WRONG FACE. like my other friend that was over last weekend was yelling at the tv about it being the wrong pietro and i was just like "dude there's probably a reason" but i was the only one to recognize that it was x-men quicksilver when i first watched that episode with my mom when he first showed up. he's so fucking sus it's not even funny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 215 49
Explosions, Guns, Death, Blood, Putting your life on the line. These things were normal to you. Though, that's to be expected when you work as a Secr...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

49.6K 1.9K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
114 4 4
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...