Obey me x Reader Oneshots And...

By OtakuHermit

{REQUESTS OPEN!} ~ A book of oneshots and more, from all om boys ! {Excluding Luke} ~ Current revision state... More

0 - Introduction + Requests ♡
2 - (Lucifer) Workload
Levi- Otakus
Mammon- My Human
Satan- Kitty?
Belphie- Tired
Artist!Beel- Tasty Inspirations
Barbatos- Tea?
Luke- Cupcakes
Simeon- Switched
Solomon- Meme King And Meme Queen
Spirit Animals (Headcanon?)
Who Asked The Other Out First (Scenario)
Diavolo- Flowers
Diavolo- Flowers (Part Two)
Musician! Solomon- Solo
Belphie- Stargazing
Levi- Cosplay Queen
Asmo- A Hike
Lucifer- Are You Alright?
Levi- A Weeb's Nightmare
Satan- Change The Choices
Mammon- Tears For Years
Diavolo- Crimson!
Fox!Belphie- Sleepless
Yandere!Lucifer- Boiled Blood
Asmo- I Can't Explain
Levi- K-Pop Stan
Crackchat #1
Random Thoughts The Brothers Get
Keeping Up With The House Of Lamentation (KUWTHOL) Episode 1
Levi- Golden Deer
Touching Their Horns [Detailed Scenarios] [Three Oldest Brothers]
Mammon - Dummy
➺ Mammon - Riches

1 - (Asmo) Lights, Camera, Deviltube!

8.5K 176 196
By OtakuHermit

- Chapter 1 -
- Asmo - SFW -
- Revised ! -

Note - Demons Noble is meant to be a Devildom version of Barnes & Noble.

~°•°~

There was no admitting it from you, but you kind of had some feels for Asmo. Wait, no, that can't be right. You definitely had feels for Asmo. Still, you wouldn't be caught dead saying anything romantic towards him, not even about you.

He was beautiful, talented, optimistic, you could go on for days and days about how much you admired him. He seemed to like you quite a bit as well. He was always calling you 'cute' and had all sorts of nicknames for you and he flirted with you all the time.

Of course, he flirts with everyone, so you couldn't possibly be special, could you? You could never tell.

You had tried to tell him how you felt a few times, but it was interrupted by someone else (Mammon in particular), or you were stopped by your own feelings because you didn't want to be in such a vulnerable state. Like, what if it ruined your friendship?

You thought he wouldn't take you seriously anyway with how many times you've been interrupted. You'd be cut off by something, and later he would ask you something along the lines of -

"About what you wanted to tell me earlier, you love me, don't you (Y/N)? Of course you love me! Everyone loves me! I'm the great Asmo, of course!"

Then your feelings against vulnerability would get in the way. "That wasn't it, Asmo. Just forget about it, it wasn't important anyway." Then you would move on with your day regretting every single word.

But today, you were determined to make a move. Maybe a sleepover would help? Yeah, for sure.

You walked down the halls, hearing Lucifer grumbling at his new paperwork, Mammon messing around with cards Levi obsessing over pulling the newest genshin character, and Satan putting away books from a recent Demons Noble haul.

You noticed Beel eating at the table, with Belphie sleeping on his shoulder, as you went to go get some snacks. They looked so happy sitting there together, and you smiled, walking back towards Asmo's room.

You gently knocked on Asmo's door, hoping he was in there. You didn't hear anything, so you assumed he was out shopping somewhere. Just as you were about to leave, the door opened. There he was. "Oh, (Y/N)! Hello, come in!~" He said with a bright smile. You were glad he was home.

As you stepped inside, you saw Asmo walking away from the door to the bathroom connected to his room. You had forgotten how extravagant it was. It was quite pretty. Ad he walked over to the sink, you noticed how large his sink was. You could bathe a goose with ease inside it.

But you noticed something else too. He appeared to have a setup for a livestream he was going to start. He had ring lights and all sorts of makeup paraphernalia. "You came around just in time to watch me stream!" He said. Now was your chance, better sooner than later.

"Before you start your stream, there's something I'd like to ask you." You were starting to get a little nervous. "Oh, is it that question you've been wanting to ask me for a really long time now?" He seemed to know what was going on already.

"You could say it's related to that." Now he looked quite interested. Maybe he could sense you'd be able to say something this time? You mustered up all the spare courage you'd been saving like the pennies in your pocket and asked:

"Asmo...uhh I don't know if you have a surname. Will you be my boyfriend?" You messed it up with the surname part, but at least you got the point across. His face lit up with pure joy. "Well, of course, (Y/N)! You know, I never really thought you'd gather up the bravery to say that."

A huge weight had been taken off of your chest. He liked you back. How wonderful was that? Sure, you were a little crushed at the bravery comment, but that didn't matter right now. You were so happy you could literally explode.

"Well, I'm just happy that it worked out well. And before I forget, could we possibly have a sleepover? I brought snacks." You smiled awkwardly while holding said snacks outwards toward him.

He seemed to be thinking for a moment and checked his calendar, which was, unsurprisingly, written on all over with all sorts of plans. He hummed as he looked for today, and looked at it for a moment before grabbing a pen and scribbling out something he'd written.

"Well, it looks like my schedule is free! Consider it done. Also, I'm not sure if you'd be willing, but would you like to be my model for the livestream while I'm at it?" That actually sounded like a nice idea. "Sure, why not?" This was going to be fun.

It took a little while for him to set up the rest of the stream, but he gave you a seat so you wouldn't have to stand there awkwardly. He finally finished his setup and pressed record after fixing up all of his equipment.

You were a little bit anxious, but the fans took pretty nicely to you being Asmo's guest. You were called cute and pretty quite a bit, and it was a bit flattering. It made you smile.

You found out along the way that this was mainly a lipstick tutorial, so your face wouldn't be completely blanketed with makeup. You only realized just how much detail he put into his tutorials as he explained everything to his followers. He was really reliable when it came to makeup.

"Almost done. Remember, you don't want to put too much on the cupid's bow since that's a very particular area. You might also want to make sure to define it if you're going with a more serious look. However, we're going with a cuter look today, so let's make it a bit softer."

He always had this pretty little glimmer in his eyes when he was working on more intricate details with your lips. You were a little tempted to kiss him without warning. Then he began to look a little conflicted.

"Oops. I appear to have put too much right here. I'll need to fix that." He had a light smirk on his face. You were beginning to get a twisty-turny feeling in your gut. And before you had realized what was going on, he had pecked your lips and fixed the rest of the messup.

Some of the lipstick was on his lips and you felt your face heat up. It really wasn't necessary for him to do that, but you were a bit grateful regardless. You had just been kissed by the man of your dreams. You felt like some crazy boy band fan that had been kissed by the lead singer.

Out of shocked curiosity, you looked down at the phone displaying the stream and the comments you were getting. You saw a lot of varying comments from the people watching the stream. Most of them were shocked and angry, and some others were shipping you two.

However, there was one comment that really stood out to you.

thegreatmammon: HEY! STOP BEIN ALL OVER MY HUMAN! SHE'S MINE!

Asmo scoffs and types out a comment replying to him in the stream chat.

Asmodeus♡: Well, she belongs to me now. Screw off, you cheap old scumbag.

You heard loud stomping sounds coming in your direction and your heart sank. Asmo begins to laugh. He opens the door and comes back quickly, letting everyone see a very angry Mammon coming towards you very quickly.

But just before he gets inside, a gloved hand reaches outside a door in the hallway grabs Mammon by the hair all mom-style. He's thrown into said room screaming like a child and Asmo is now howling with laughter.

It takes you a moment to process what just happened, but you realized what happened right after Lucifer steps outside and gives you two a thumbs up before heading back into his room, probably to hang Mammon from the ceiling again.

As you started laughing and wheezing like crazy, Asmo ends the livestream without further comment, still laughing. "Well, that was eventful." You say, trying to catch your breath from all the laughing you had done.

"That was pretty eventful, yes. But I do wonder, why was Mammon of all people watching the stream?" You thought for a moment. "It's probably because I was there, if I'm being honest." It was the only reasonable explanation. He giggled.

"Moving on, do you want to watch a movie? This is supposed to be a sleepover, after all." Asmo says, interrupting the silence. "That would be nice." You said. After a while, you two ended up falling asleep and Asmo had to pull the blanket over you to keep you warm.

"Sweet dreams, darling." He said, as he pulled the blanket over himself as well, and you two were both out like a light.

BONUS:

As you sat at the table eating breakfast, you opened up Devilgram and saw a post from Levi.

Ruri Chan's #1 Stan: ROFLMAO MAMMON- GET YOUR GIRL STOLEN-

He had pulled up a clip from the livestream from the bit of the stream that Asmo kissed you. You chuckled and showed it to Asmo. "Oh yeah, I remember that. Hmm, wonder when it happened." He said with a light tone of sarcasm. He smiled.

Mammon wasn't happy at all. Eating buckets of ice cream isn't healthy, if I recall correctly.

~°•°~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 67 38
I do not own Obey Me! Written in a non-gender specified manner, unless stated otherwise. I do not condone pedophilia and will not let anything regar...
646 7 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
40.3K 723 20
Just a Obey Me one shots book (no longer being updated)
725K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.