NCT/WAYV Oneshots

bekahstull27 tarafından

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... Daha Fazla

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten

3.5K 63 11
bekahstull27 tarafından

Johnny and ten were out on a cozy fall date. They had just finished dinner and were walking hand in hand through town visiting the little self owned businesses and looking through a used book store. Johnny wasn't much of a reader but he knew ten was.
He smiled at his boyfriend as his slim fingers glided through the dusty yellowing pages of the books.

Ten smiled as he ran his hand over the cover of a book he'd been holding for several minutes. A layer of dust coating the palm of his hand.

"Babe?" Johnny said with a wide grin from across the table of books.

Ten hummed in response, his eyes still fixated on the smooth book cover.

Johnny giggled. He walked over to the shorter and wrapped his arm around tens shoulders.
"Do you want that book?" Johnny said softly peering down at the cover.

Ten looked at johnny and then back at the book.

"I'd love to buy this but it's a little expensive for my spending budget right now." Ten sighed sadly putting the book back down.

"Lets go somewhere else!" Ten said excitedly as he tugged on Johnny's arms in a childlike fashion.

Johnny laughed ruffling tens dark bangs that stuck out from underneath his gray beanie.They were almost at the door when Johnny stopped.

"Hey, I'm gonna use the restroom, wait for me?"

Ten nodded as he headed out the door. Once he was out of sight, johnny rushed back through the shelves and grabbed the book ten wanted. He quickly took it to the register and bought it without hesitation.

He thanked the cashier and showed the book into his coat before following ten outside.

"Ready?" Ten asked with a smile.

"Um actually I wanna show you something."

Ten raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Johnny seo what did you do?" Ten giggled crossing his arms across his grey pea coat.

Johnny smirked. "Close your eyes"

"What? Why?" Ten giggled.

Johnny gave him a straight face.

"Just do it. "

Ten laughed as he closed his eyes.

"Okay, and hold out your hands." Johnny instructed.

Ten sighed putting his hands out, an anxious grin on his face.

Johnny carefully slid the book out of coat and placed it on top of tens palms.

"Okay, open your eyes!" Johnny said excitedly.

Ten peeled his eyes open and saw the cover he adored resting on his hands. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the book holding it tightly.

"Baby? You shouldn't have!" Ten squealed.

"Well, you seemed to really like it, why wouldn't I get it for you?" Johnny smiled.
Ten clutched the book to his chest and jumped into johnnys chest jumping up and down.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Ten giggled.

Ten was bouncy and giddy,.his heart full becuase of his boyfriends gesture.

He was jumping up and down and suddenly the wind blew his beanie off his head. It flew off and landed in the street in front of them.

Ten gasped looking in the direction of his missing hat.

"Wait here,.I'll get it." Johnny said as he started running towards the street.

"No Johnny! Its okay! Stay out of the street!" Ten called after him.

"Relax baby, ill be right back." Johnny assured as he let go of tens arm and ran into the street.

He bent down to retrieve the hat when all of a sudden blinding headlights came barreling down the road towards him. The car was driving well past the speed limit and wasn't slowing down.

"Johnny!! There's a car!!!" Ten screamed.

By the time Johnny looked up, it was too late.

The car had hit Johnny dead on, his body flew across the street until he landed with a sickening crunch a few feet away from the initial impact.

The car didn't stop. It kept driving until it was out of sight.

Ten screamed in horror as he watched the event. He ran as fast as he could towards Johnny, tears filling his eyes.

He raced to Johnny's side gasping loudly at his boyfriend condition.

He was laying in a twisted position, his head tilted to the side, a huge gash on the side of his head bleeding profusely. He had several cuts along his face and neck all of them bleeding.

"Johnny! Johnny baby! Baby can you hear me?? Its Ten, open your eyes for me please! Please baby look at me!!" Ten begged as tears dripped down his face.

Johnny peeled his eyes open, his vision blurry. He looked at ten and gave him a weak smile. His shaky hand moving towards ten.

"Here's your hat, be careful not to lose it again" he said with a struggling voice as his eyes closed again. He handed the blood soaked beanie to ten before his body went limp.

Ten began to cry harder.

"Someone!! Someone call an ambulance!!! Please anyone!!!" Ten screamed hoping anynofnthe pedestrians would listen.

Just then a woman ran up to ten.

"I've called them, they're on their way!" She announced as she knelt down next to ten.

Ten was pressing his beanie against the cut on Johnny's head trying his hardest to stop the bleeding.

"Please...please be okay... please" tennwas mumbling to himself as his hands shook violently.

An ambulance pulled up, its sirens loud and its lights blinding. Three paramedics rushed out to retrieve Johnny. They places him on a stretcher and loaded him into the ambulance, ten followed and sat in the back of the ambulance holding Johnny's hand tightly.

The paramedics put an oxygen mask on him and tried to treat the large wounds as best as they could before arriving at the hospital.

Ten had Johnny's hand pressed against his cheek as tears fell down his face.

They arrived at the hospital and wheeled him through the emergency room.

They took him to the triage center entering huge gray doors.

Ten tried to push through but two nurses held him back.

"Sir you cannot go in there, please wait here." They spoke with soft voices.

"But... but i-"

"We know sir,.we know. Just sit down and relax."

Ten couldn't relax. He sat in the waiting room for a few seconds before realizing he had to call the others. He rushed out of the room and into the hallway. He dialed taeyongs number and shakily held the phone.

"Hello?"

"T..t..taeyong..."

"Ten? Are you okay?"

"J..j..johnny...he's...he was hit by a c..car hyung!! Come to the h..hos...pital now!!!" Ten cried into the phone.

"What!?!? Okay, okay, were coming!" Taeyong said before he hung up.

Ten slid down the wall and continued to cry softly to himself.

Shortly after, the rest of nct showed up in search for ten.
Taeyong ran through the hall until he spotted ten against the wall.

"Ten!!" He called as he sprinted towards him. Mark, jaehyun, and yuta behind him.

Ten stood up, his whole body shaking.

Taeyong engulfed him in a tight hug. Ten gripped on to taeyong tightly as he cried violently in his chest.

"Hyung, what happened??" Mark asked frantically.

Ten took a few seconds to calm down enough to speak.

He explained the situation to everyone breaking down at the end of it.

Taeyong held him close, stroking his hair shushing him softly.

Mark suddenly left the room without saying a word.

Yuta eyed jaehyun before following Mark. He walked through the hallway and saw Mark standing outside. He walked through the automatic doors and stood behind Mark who's back was turned to him.

"Mark?" Yuta asked cautiously.

Mark was startled. He quickly rubbed at his eyes before turning to yuta.

Yutas heart broke. It was obvious that Mark was crying even though he tried to hide it.

"Are you okay?" Yuta asked softly, approaching Mark.

Mark sniffled nodding his head.

"Mark?" Yuta said again. He placed his hand on marks shoulder.

Mark bit his quivering lip as he tried to get his eyes to stop watering.

"Come here." Yuta said in a gentle voice opening his arms.

Mark stumbled into yutas embrace his emotions taking over.

He began to cry into yuta's chest.
Yuta sighed sadly. He brought his hand up to marks head lacing his fingers through his hair. With the other hand, he rubbed soothing circles onto his back as he cooed to him softly.

"It's okay mark, I'm sure Johnny will be alright, don't worry too much. Johnnys strong, he'll get through it."

Mark nodded tearfully against his chest trying to calm his tears.

"Come on. Let's go back inside, its freezing out here." Yuta wrapped his arm around mark and led him back into the hospital.

When they got back inside, ten was a sobbing mess. He was curled up against taeyong, his hand covering his mouth to quiet the sound.

Yuta looked around at the others who had sad looks on their faces. Jaehyun was blinking tears away and taeyong had steady tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Whats going on?" Mark demanded.

"The doctors told us that he lost alot of blood and there's a chance the surgery could...kill him." Jaehyun informed with a shaky voice.

"What!?" Mark said loudly.

"They said all we can do at this point is hope he wakes up." Taeyong added.

Mark was crying again, now sonwas yuta. They all sat together on the couch trying to comfort each other as best as they could.

A few hours had passed and a doctor came out.

"You can come see him now, but please only one at a time."

Taeyong nudged ten telling him to go first.

Ten shakily stood up and followed the doctor to Johnny's room.

Johnny looked terrible to say the least. His face was bruised, he had bandages around his chest and a cast on his left leg.
Ten sat beside him taking his limp hand into his.

"Baby...baby its me. Its Ten.". More tears rolled down his face.

"It was just a hat johnny... why...why did you run into the street for my fucking hat!" He began sobbing, his hand shaking.

"You have to make it johnny... you have to wake up so I can scold you...
Please wake up johnny... I need you in my life.
I... I can't...I can't lose you!!!"

Ten stayed there for a few hours, not letting go of Johnny's hand.

Suddenly, ten felt movement beneath his hand. Johnny's eyes twitched under the bright lights, his head tilting slightly.

"Johnny!? Hey, hey can you hear me?"

Johnny struggled but managed to open his eyes.
He groaned slightly adjusting to the light before he heard tens voice.

"T..ten?"
Ten jumped from his chair. He pressed the button on his bed to alert the nurses before turning back to Johnny.

"Baby! Oh my God you're awake!!!! Thank God, I thought I lost you!!!!!!" Ten sobbed as he looked at johnny.

Johnny gave a weak smile. He reached up to touch tens face.

"Baby... don't cry, I'm okay now. " his voice was quiet and strangled.

"Don't you ever do something like this again! Please don't ever... just... I can't lose you Johnny I just can't!!!"

Johnny pulled ten down into a hug not caring about his injuries.

"Shhhhhh, shhhhh, I'm so sorry baby... I promise you I won't do it again. You won't lose me baby, don't cry my love, its okay." Johnny whispered as he stroked tens hair.

The nurses came in to check Johnny's vitals and to ask him how he was feeling.

When Johnny was strong enough, they allowed him to leave the hospital. He had to use crutches for the next five weeks and he wasn't allowed to dance or perform at all.

When they finally arrived home he was bombarded with questions and desperate hugs from his members.

After everything calmed down, johnny went to tens room. He crawled in bed next to him and wrapped his arms tightly around him. He pressed a kiss into tens hair feeling the smaller nuzzle into him.

"Thank you for taking care of me my love."

"You're the one who's always taking care of me johnny... i felt so useless when all I could do was watch you... i was so scared you weren't gonna wake up-"

"Shhhhh, its okay baby. Its over now. I promise you, I'm okay. Now get some sleep okay?"

Ten leaned up and placed a quick kiss to Johnny's lips.

"I love you johnny."

Johnny smiled. He wrapped his hand under tens neck and pulled him into a second kiss, this one longer and more passionate.

"I love you too."

Ten smiled before he snuggled into johnnys bare chest dozing off to sleep.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

323 14 19
𝑰𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎? 𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎. 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 ; 𝟧 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝟤𝟢' 𝙀𝙣𝙙; 𝟣𝟨...
259K 8.2K 86
one groupchat full of idiots. thats it. thats the description.
85.7K 2.6K 29
"This is the last chance we got, better make it count." [WARNING! Some mature content like gore and murder and stuff]
87.3K 5.6K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing