His Miracle (Completed)

By nijaspencer

When August's rise to fame tests his relationship with his girlfriend of three years. More

Copyright 2017
Prolouge
(A'leah POV)
(August's POV)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (continued)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (continued)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (continued)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
His Miracle (Overview)
It's Out!
HIS MIRACLE RETURNS
NEW STORY ALERT
CONTEST ALERT ‼️
CONTEST QUESTIONS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
His Miracle SPIN OFF
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 23

60.9K 2.3K 614
By nijaspencer

Quick A/N : Sorry I haven't updated in a minute. I've been going through alot I appreciate yall being so patient and showing me so much love these past couple days.

--

A'leah

"Baybeh you aight?" I nodded and continued to do my make-up.

Darnell stopped by and dropped off Mama Ruby's ashes in a small urn. The reading of her will is being done by her hometown Pastor tomorrow.With Darnell coming by and seeing Mama Ruby's ashes, my mood was affected just a little bit.

I promised myself that today would be a good day. August and I find out the sex of the baby today and we are excited. He maybe more excited than me.

"Aye mama we gotta get this show onna role na', you ready?" I eyed him up and down, grabbing my Burgundy MK clutch.

"Don't rush me. You'll wake up with nuts missing." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You too addicted ta' alla this ta' cut my shit off. I'll cut ya titty off, keep on." I elbowed him in the stomach and playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm ready to go now." I cut the lights off in our bedroom, waddling down the hall.

Most woman would complain about how being pregnant but not me. I love being pregnant. Besides the back pains and feet swelling it's not so bad. August helped me into his Range, got in and circled around our driveway, cruising down the street.

"So Valentine's Day is' tomorrow." I smiled.

"Remember our first Valentine's day?" He nodded.

"I bought you a lah' rose and we shared a jumbo kit kat togetha'." I smiled and messed with my promise ring.

"We don't have to do anything big August. I mean we just moved into a new house, you have bookings to attend to and I don't wanna-"He held my lips with two fingers, shutting me up.

"Don't een trip bout dat ya heard me? You deserve a special Valentine's Day this year." I slowly stuck my tongue out licking the side of his finger. He let my lips go and wiped his finger on my bottom lip.

"Babe stoopp." I whined.

"Shut up ugly."

"Make me." I shot back.

"Aight, we'a find out at ya appointment if I can and when Mey Ling say yes I'm poppin' sumn." I rolled my eyes and scrolled through my Twitter feed.

Now that I think about it, we haven't been intimate since he got me pregnant. Shit, I wouldn't mind some head but he needs to prove to me that I can trust him first. August circled the parking lot a few times until he found a space and parked. He helped me out of the car and we headed inside the doctor's office.

"A'leah your back." The nurse smiled. I smiled back and wrote my information on the clipboard at the front desk.

"Yes I'm back."

"Go ahead back sweetie, Dr. Men Yêy isn't busy." I nodded and waddled down the hall with August right behind me.

"Lah' penguin ass." He started to imitate the way I was walking.

"Fuck you." I gave him the finger and entered Dr.Men Yêy's office.

"Welcome back A'leah, it's been a while." I helped myself onto the operation table, getting comfortable.

"It seems like it. I'm just ready to find out the sex of the baby."

"Let's get right to it then."

I lifted up my shirt as she put on gloves. Then she applied the gel to my stomach, smearing it around. It wasn't cold like it was before. The monitors turned on automatically and she took the probe, slowly rolling it around my stomach until a clear image appeared onto the screen.

"Uh baybeh, I see two heads and one of em big jus' like yours." My eyes widened. Dr. Men Yêy chuckled.

"August is right, there are two heads and if you look closely, the first one is a girl and the boy is below her. Miss.Seoul you are having twins." I smiled widely.

"Doc could you give us a minute? I just need to take in all of this excitement just for one second."

"Of course." She set the probe onto the side of the sink and left the room. I grabbed August's belt buckle, bringing him to me.

"Twins baby. We're going to have twins." I cheesed.

"Yeah, I saw my lah' princess up thea'. Why you grippin' me up tho?"

"Bend down."

"Nope. You gone hit me."

"I am not."

"No Leah."

"Yes August."

"No Leah."

"Yes August."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope, it's not gone happen."I sat all the way up, gripping him up by his collar.

"Your scrawny ass got me pregnant with twins. I dare you to cheat on me again with some two dollar hoe and I'm fucking you up understand?"

"Yeah Leah damn, I-I can't breathe." I pecked his lips and let him go.

"Now go get Mey Ling."

______

After leaving the doctor's, we .headed straight to Babies R Us. With August's upcoming engagments we have no time to waste when it comes to preparing the twins' arrival.Their room hasn't been started yet and we weren't expecting to have twins, so that changes everything that we were preparing for.

"Baybeh, ion't like nun of this shit in hea'."

"August we just got here. You didn't even look at anything." He frowned.

"The only thing we gettin' from hea' is a crib, diapers, wipes and allat otha' stuff they need. My kids won't be rockin' this bullshit." I shook my head and walked ahead of him looking at cribs.

"Your kids huh?" I checked the price tags, each crib was on sale for two hundred and fifty dollars.

"You kno' what I meant. Now whatchu' lookin' at?" He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"These cribs. It comes with beds and the crib itself. We just have to buy the linen, and all that good stuff."

"Linen Leah? What tha' hell is that." I face palmed and shook my head.

"Sheets August." He looked at me.

"Why ain't you jus' say that?"

"Go get somebody from customer service to help us please." I giggled. He kissed my forehead and headed towards the front of the store.

I'm not even in the mood from shopping now, my feet hurt. I want some mexican food too, like chipotle or something. The doctor said it was okay to eat spicy foods but not on a regular basis. August's nasty ass asked her about sex but oral sex is all we can do.

August came back with a guy from customer service. I remembered this fat fucker from anywhere. He was that McDonald's cashier from back home.

"What can I help you two with?" I eyed him and turned back to the cribs.

"We want to buy these."

"Okay, just step back so I can scan the tags on each item." I moved out of his way and watched him do what he said. This nigga wasn't fooling anybody, not even me. I know August recognized his ass. Now he don't got shit to say to me because I'm pregnant.

"Follow me to the front so I can ring you up." I rolled my eyes and took August's hand following behind him.

"Why ya face look like that?" He kissed my temple and squeezed my hand.

"That's the cashier from McDonald's back home. Remember he wrote his number down on the back of the receipt?"

"I kno', I done gave his ass a warnin' already. He don't want Yung to fuck him up." I smirked and pecked his lips.

It always turned me on when August referred to himself as Yung. That street side of him just did something to me. I swiped August's black American express card and handed it to him.

"When are we gonna go shopping?" I asked. Chad the cashier, handed me the receipt.

"Your transaction through. The mover's number is on the receipt and will get in touch with you."

"Thanks."

"Let's roll baybeh." He grabbed my hand and took the receipt from me. I felt that nigga staring at me. I have a funny feeling that won't be the last time we see or hear from him.

August

"Wassup Mo?" I sat down onna bar stool and took a sip out of a lah' vodka bottle.

"Your Breakfast Club interview and your first performance in Savannah GA have been switched. You need to be checked into a hotel by 8. Soundcheck is at 9:30 and the doors will be opening at 11. I tried calling you but you don't know how to answer phone calls."

"How far is Savannah from tha' ATL?"

"Three hours and thirty four minutes approximately. It's 4:45 right now, I'd leave now. Your in for a long ride." I looked over to see Leah sleeping on the couch. She was tired and complaining about her back.

"Aight Mo, ion't wanna leave my girl here so can she come too?"

"Yes go ahead. Remember what I said August. Keep it professional tonight, I'll be out there soon." She disconnected the call and I put my phone in my pocket.

I jogged down tha' hall and started ta' pack a bag fa' Leah first. I put her vitamins in thea', grabbed both baby bags and went into the garage puttin' everything inna trunk.

I got a lah' duffle bag filled wit' clothes inna car so I'll be aight. Without waking Leah up, I carried her bridal style ta' tha' car and put her inna car.

"Babe why are we in the car." She got comfortable in her sear and closed her eyes.

"I got a lah' engagment tonite and I ain't wanna leave you hea' by yourself baybeh. We got a long ride so just sit back and relax aight?" She nodded and went back ta' sleep. This finna be a long ass ride.

_______

It was 7:03 when we checked into a hotel. Leah was up ordering room service while I was sprawled out onna bed. I'm tired as fuck from that drive. My phone started ta' vibrate, I tol' Leah ta' answer it.

"We just checked in a few minutes ago."

"So his gig got rescheduled?"

"Yes I'll let him now, he can get well rested for tomorrow. No problem Mo, goodnight." Leah tossed my phone onna bed and sat beside me.

"What is goin' on baybeh?"

"So your gigs got switched which is why we're in Savannah now. But Mo is saying that your gigs were rescheduled for Sunday night but you have a meet and greet tomorrow afternoon." I groaned and put a pillow over my head.

Niggas act like they'ont kno' how ta' communicate no' mo' like tha' fuck? If I wasn't so tired I'd call my management up and let they ass have it.

"I'm tired as fuck." She rubbed my back and kissed my fo'head.

"How about this? Get some rest and when you wake up I'll have a nice dinner prepared for you. I'll have your shower ready for you and we can just relax for the night."

"That sounds good as fuck baybeh. Gimme some." She leaned down and pecked my lips knowin' damn well that's not what I meant.

______

"So whatchu wanna talk about?" I bit into a biscuit and soaked the rest of it into my greens.

"Us August. You have yet to show me that your going to change. I could have did more than busting your damn lip." She threatened.

"I kno' Leah. Ima show you that you can trust me. I promise."

"Whatever August, I'm going to bed." She got up from tha' table and left tha' kitchen. I'm still fuckin' up without actually fuckin' up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Im not feeling this chapter at all I just might go back and revise it later on

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. It's snowing here in Jersey so be safe wherever your going and use condoms for all you freaks tryna knock some boots lmao.

1) Is Leah right for feeling this way?

2) Any ideas as to what August may do for Leah for Valentine's day?

Edited 4/1/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 24.6K 55
Can August grow up? Will Layla accept him or leave him behind?
306K 11.1K 42
What do you do when your best friend doesn't have good taste in women? . August isn't your regular dude he is the most eligible bachelor in New orlea...
194K 4.7K 65
~~~~~~~completed~~~~~~~~ yn- as you August alsina- as himself enjoy the book y'all :}
293K 12.8K 26
Tara and August face more trials and tribulations with Tara's new sudden change and August trying to get back right with her.