Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Emily
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

The Wedding

408 4 0
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

It was coming up to the end of October and I'd spent most of the last week helping Ollie and Gareth plan their wedding. They'd organised for it to be held at the end of November and then Boris made an announcement that we would be entering another lockdown, which ruined all their plans.

I met up with them to discuss everything with Olivia and Sophie. I had on a black plunged top with some light jeans.

"So guys thank you for coming. Gareth and I are super stressed right now." Ollie said. "We were literally on the brink of a wedding and then he makes this announcement. We've had to cancel the wedding three times now."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well we thought let's just get married. Do it tomorrow. Three hours before lockdown."

"This is mental." I told them.

"That's the thing, we're going to pull it out of the bag in 24 hours."

"24 hours?" I didn't actually realise till he said that how little time we had.

"Wait so is the venue still available?"

"So I have spoken to the natural history museum and they've managed to change everything."

"I'm feeling sick not having a dress ready and yet you're the ones getting married tomorrow. This is crazy." Sophie said.

"Well if you guys are around then we'd love to have you there."

"Might have to check I've got nothing more important on." I joked.

"If we're around? I'll be the first there." Sophie confirmed.

"This Wedding is literally hanging on a knife edge." Gareth commented.

"Is everyone going to make it?"

"There's a few people that can't make it." Ollie said which did make me frown. I knew that there would be some family members who couldn't make the journey down at such short notice.

"Well if there's anything we can do then we're here."

"We would really like one of you to be ring bearer. We had the initial idea of the bear stealing it in a cage but that has pretty much gone up in smoke now."

"I feel like maybe Willow should do that. She is your sister."

"You guys seem pretty chill about this whole thing." I said. I feel like I was probably more stressed than them at this point.

"If we weren't getting married tomorrow I would be devastated." Gareth said, which did make my heart swoon a bit.

"So what's going to be happening this time tomorrow?"

"What time is it? I'll be ok my seventh nervous poo."

"It's going to be amazing. You two are the only people who could pull this off."

"I really want you to lock it off before lockdown." I told them. "Tomorrow I'm going to have 2 brothers."

"We can't wait either."

****

I went to get my hair styled for tomorrow that afternoon when Tristan messaged asking if I wanted to go out with him, Emily and Harvey. We ended up in this rooftop bar overlooking the city. I didn't actually know whether I should go or not as Harvey would be there and he might be angry at me telling Emily about what I heard but I don't think either of us were the type to have a confrontation in front of a group of people.

"Can I say you look stunning." Emily told me.

"Ahh thank you. With the wedding coming up I wanted to be as glam as possible."

"I'm actually pretty sad I'm not going to be seeing you in a bridesmaid's dress." Tristan said. Ollie had consulted me about this but it made sense for Tristan not to be invited given the limited number of spaces and the fact that we technically weren't official yet.

"Bringing a tear to my eye." Emily joked.

"Look at you two."

"Harvey you've got to give her a compliment now."

"Your eyes are gorgeous." He monotonously told Emily.

"We're very good right now." Emily said. "Aren't we?"

"Aren't we?"

"Now we actually are, we're back in a good place right now."

"What happened with you and Habbs?" I asked the question.

"So I basically just thought rather than being in this fake friendship I want to be over it now. It's Christmas, I want to have my closest friends around me" she said. "What's going on with you guys?"

"Things are going well." Tristan said. "She's the soppy one out of the both of us."

"I think once your boundaries have come down slightly the sweetness just pours out of you."

"I'm not an ice queen. I'd like to think I'm nice all the time."

"So what are you two?"

"We're socially distanced dating."

"Asexual friends?"

"Boris has totally ruined it for us."

"I feel like I'm a married woman in front of you two."

"Sex once a week on special occasions." Tristan joked.

"I mean at least you two can come in contact with each other." I told them.

"I know. The fact that you two can sit so close is really annoying me right now."

"Oh yeah because you two aren't in a bubble. You can't touch."

"It's so frustrating but I don't think either of us kind of expected this to happen, we couldn't exactly plan for this."

"From lap dancing to love." Emily commented.

"We've had some fun."

"We definitely have. I just can't wait to give you a big kiss again." I cheekily told him.

****

It was the morning of the wedding and Ollie and I were getting ready in a penthouse in the Shard. He was making a few last minute phone calls whilst I got into my dress. Thankfully I managed to pull a few favours with my designer friends and found an amazing blue dress. Binky, Liv and I were all acting as bridesmaids but the boys decided that we could wear our own dress.

"Come and show me then." Ollie shouted. I walked out to find him still in his bath robe. "You look incredible."

"Thank you. I didn't know whether this was too dark for a bridesmaids dress."

"You can wear whatever you want. I'm so glad you're here and being my bridesmaid."

"I know. Imagine if I'd have stayed in Italy and got stuck because of the lockdown. I wouldn't be here with you right now. Thank you for allowing me to be ring bearer by the way, what do I need to do with that?"

"Hide them in your bra and run off with them."

"That's going to be tricky." I joked with him. "When you met Gareth did you know he would be the one you'd marry?"

"No."

"You were both straight when you met weren't you?"

"Yeah we both had girlfriends."

"That feels so weird because you two are perfect for each other."

"He makes me super happy."

"I wish I had what you two have."

"You will. I can't wait to see you get married."

"We'll I hope it will happen one day."

"It will. Maybe Tristan might be the one."

"It's taken him six months to realise that he liked me, I think we're a long way off that."

"In 33 years it will be worth the wait." He joked.

"Can I tell you what he said to me earlier..." As I was about to delve into the story the hotel bell rang. "Come in."

"Hey guys." It was then that Tristan poked his head around the door.

"Hey buddy."

"I wanted to wish you look on your special day."

"That's so kind"

"Hey Willow."

"Hi."

"I was wondering if I could have a chat with you."

"I'll leave you two to it." Ollie said and vacated the seat for Tristan.

"You look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you Tristan."

"Mind if I have a seat?"

"You can."

"I literally can't take my eyes off you. How are you feeling?"

"Very excited."

"So obviously I wish I could attend the wedding with you."

"I kind of wish you were."

"We'll I wanted something to signify me being there with you. So I've bought you a gift." He reached into his pocket to pull out a little jewellery box. "I want you to wear it, if you like it."

He opened up the box to show a silver delicate bracelet with a little inscribed plaque on the bottom of it. I took it out of his hands and read a date from July on it.

"What does the date mean?"

"So that's the day we had our first kiss in the country house."

"That's so sweet. I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me. "

"I feel like that date started probably the best journey I've ever been on. That was the date I realised that there could be something more between us. But I've now come to love you. Pandemic or no pandemic I don't want to see anyone else but you and I want to see where this could take us."

"Same."

"I guess this is me asking if you'd like to be exclusive?" He asked.

"I would love to."

"Good."

"It's a shame we can't like kiss."

"I know, keep that 2m distance. Well that's going to have to change."

"What are we going to do?"

I don't think I can do it anymore."

"You might have to move in with me"

"Joking aside I might have to."

"I mean I'll have to speak to Ollie and Gareth but I'm sure they won't mind. We'll have a great time."

"There's no one else I'd rather be in a bubble with."

****

Later on that evening it was finally time for the big event. Ollie and I arrived in a car to find Olivia waiting at the top of the steps.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"Come on Binky's waiting inside." Binky appeared looking very glamorous as always.

"Right team are we ready?"

"Can I just have a moment with Willow?" Ollie asked.

"Of course. We'll meet you inside."

"I can't believe this is happening." He told me.

"I think we're growing up a bit."

"I can remember coming out to you and then telling you about Gareth for the first time. Now I'm about to get married to him."

"No tears. Big smile. I'm so proud of you and I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Come on we better get going, don't want to be late to your wedding."

I took a seat with the girls and let Ollie and Gareth make their way in. The whole place looked spectacular, looking over the large centre pieced whale with candles all around us. The officiator went through all the legal pieces before asking if anyone had a reason for them not to marry, which no one objected to.

"We will now have a reading from Willow."

"Ollie and Gareth are the only people I know who could pull this off with just over 24 hours notice. You have taught us that love can defy the odds, overcome obstacles and play it's magic. Today you stand tall because you stand on the shoulders of all those who have fought before you and although you may be smiling now, I know this hasn't been easy. You wanted this room filled with love but know this, all of us here now are touch bearers of your love and will tell if the magic of this special occasion." I took a pause at this moment.

"Ollie, my big brother. I love you for your kindness, your sparkle and your ability to always make me smile and today I am beaming because you've met your perfect match. Gareth, I can remember when Ollie first told me about you and I know how much you've supported us both over the years and I'll never forget that. Your love knows no bounds and it's only right you're getting married in this special place. This blue whale is perfectly called hope, which is what we need right now and what you both perfectly replicate. I wish you the best future together darlings and I love you both so much."

The vows came next, which both just about managed to get through without bursting into sobs. The same could not be said for me.

"Twelve years in the making and though it wasn't live at first sight I've known you're the man I'm destined to be with." Gareth started. "I couldn't be happier to have you for the rest of my life, by my side... I promise to love you for the rest of my life."

"I didn't think I would ever find someone who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with." Ollie said. "You make me eternally happy. Thank you for that."

"Oliver and Gareth you have both made promises by law and made precious vows to one another. We wish you a happy marriage beyond your wildest dreams. It's the greatest honour to pronounce you husband and husband. You make now kiss your husband."

Everyone stood up to clap as they walked out through the doors a married couple.

Happiness was all around us.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

So this is the end of the series, any suggestions for the next series and any storylines you want to see included.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.4K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
69.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
49K 692 33
*First Story* ENJOY🙂 Started: July 13, 2019 Finished: October 1, 2019
272K 3.2K 35
Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETED NOVEMBER 9, 2019]