Demons from the past {~Natash...

De black_widow2763

What happens when the Avengers get a new mission to stop the new Red Room? Will the spy open up about her pas... Mais

Sooooo um...
The New Mission
Leaving
In The Woods
Super soldier serum
Escape
The Mysterious Man
Prisoner
The 4 People
Mission
A\N
We Meet Again
The Letter
Secret
The File
Meet You There
Get Yourself Together
Apologies
A Warmer Place
Enjoy Your Peace
Comfort
Anniversary
Up At The Sky
The Dark Room
You!?
Nat's Family
A Message

A New Friend

2.3K 52 8
De black_widow2763

Natasha was interrupted by a knock on the door. She went and opened it. When she opened she saw Clint just about to press the elevator button.

Clint: Oh. I thought you wouldn't open.

Natasha: Well I thought the same. So what is it?

He came over to her and went inside the room.

Clint: What is going on. And before you say "nothing" I know it is a lie.

Natasha sat next to him and sighed.

Natasha: It's all coming back. The Red Room, Ivan, Madame B, Anastasia and probably other things.

Clint: Nat you know we are here for you if you need help.

Natasha cracked a slight smile and nodded, Clint just hugged her. They stayed like that for a minute until he let go, said "goodnight" and left her room. At his words Natasha remembered her conversation with Steve and thought that there is no coming back, might as well finish her story.

It was already around 11:30pm, but Natasha knew he wasn't sleeping , so she knocked on his door. It took him a few seconds to open the door and to say he was surprised was an understatement.

Steve: Nat?

Natasha: I came to talk. So can I come in?

Steve: Oh, yeah.

He opened his door further and she got in.

Steve: So what do you wanna talk about?

Natasha: Well... my past.

Steve: Nat you don't have to do this, if you don't want.

Natasha: I know, but still I need somebody to talk to and Clint is... well not an option.

Steve nodded his head and sat next to her on the couch

1930 Somewhere outside Moscow, Russia

They have been driving for about 45 minutes. Nikolai tried to make a joke once in a while, but Natalia just looked out the window with a sad expression. It wasn't until they reached their destination that she looked at him with teary eyes.

Nikolai: Ну, дорогой! Не плачь. <Oh, dear! Don't cry.>

The little girl just nodded her head and wiped the tears from her cheeks. They got out of the car and went to the big mansion. Immediately after Nikolai knocked the massive doors opened revealing a tall, skinny, blonde woman and a short, plus sized, black-haired man. Both had smiles on their faces.

Woman: Hello! I am Madame B and I am a supervisor in the academy.

Man: And I am Ivan Petrovich, the principle. We are so happy to welcome you here.

Nikolai: Hello. I am Nikolai Popov and she is Natalia Romanova.

Madame B: Does she speaks English?

Nikolai: No, she doesn't.

Madame B: Well we'll make sure we teach her. But for now- Добро пожаловать в Красную Комнату, малыш. < Welcome to the Red Room, little one.>

one and a half years later

Ivan: Natalia you have been doing great lately, so me and Madame B have been thinking about something. Do you want to train on another level?

Natalia just shrugged and nodded. Her actions brought smiles to both adults face's.

Ivan: Great. You will start tomorrow. Now return to the others.

Natalia returned to the dancing studio. She has been in the school for a little bit over a year and a half. And during that period of time she learned english, ballet and math. She got in line and started doing what Ms. Shopova was instructing them.

After dinner Natalia and some other girls were walking down the hallway to the shower rooms when two men wearing all black approached them

Men 1: Natalia Alianovna Romanova?

Natalia: That's me.

Men 2: You have been moved to a higher level. You have 15 minutes to pack your stuff and come to us, so we could escort you to your new sleeping quarters.

Natalia: Ok...

She did what he said and went to pack her stuff which included hair brush, tooth brush, few pairs of T-shirts, underwear, shorts and the most important thing to her- a half burned picture of a woman, a man and their two children. She got out of the room and the two men started walking to the banned part of the building.

They led her to a room. Inside there were two beds and a blonde girl around her age was sitting on the bed on the left. She looked sad and exhausted. The guards pushed Natalia inside harshly and closed the door.

Girl: Are you okay?

The girl asked not lifting her eyes of the ground.

Natalia: I'm okay.

Girl: I'm Yelena, by the way.

Natalia: Nice to meet you. I am Natalia.

Yelena looked up, revealing her red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Natalia saw that and immediately went up to her.

Natalia: What happened? Why are you crying?

Yelena: My parents died and now I have no one.

Natalia: Hey, you have me. We are friends.

Yelena: We are?

The red haired girl nodded her head and hugged the blonde haired one. At that moment Madame B walked in and looked at them.

Madame B: Looks like you two have already met. That's good. Now get ready for bed.

She said that in a cold tone, unlike her happy one, and walked out. The two girls got up and started doing their night time routine. By nine o'clock Madame B came back with two pairs of handcuffs. She went to Natalia, grabbed her hand and handcuffed her to her bed. She then did the same to Yelena and got out, locking the door. The two girls looked at each other with confused expressions and after a few minuets of just starring at each other they closed their eyes and tried to sleep.

the next day

Madame B came into the room in exactly 5am and woke the girls up, unlocked them and gave them a paper with their schedule.

Yelena: How is your arm?

Natalia: It hurts really bad , but I'll manage. And how is yours?

Yelena: Same as you. We better get ready we have breakfast in 45 minuets.

Natalia nodded her head and went to brush her teeth, while Yelena brushed her hair.

After 30 minuets they were both ready and got out of the room. In the cafeteria there were ten more girls sitting on the table, staring at their empty plates in complete silence. Natalia and Yelena sat next to each other and started whispering until their food was served. Minuets later the food was served and everyone started eating.

The next thing they had in their schedule was combat training and both girls were confused. They followed the other girls to the outside where a platform was placed and Madame B was waiting on it.

Madame B: As all of you know in this special program you will be taught new things such as all sorts of combat, languages like German, French, Arabic, Latvian, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Latverian, you'll learn science, mathematics, gymnastics, espionage and how to use weapons. From now on you are part of The Black Widow program. After you graduate you will be the most ruthlles killer. Any questoins?

Girl: But what if we don't want to?

Madame B just motioned for her to get on the platform and the girl obliged. The moment she stoped and turned to look at her, Madame B shoot her right in the head. Every single girl was watching as the lifeless body fell to the ground. Madame B turned to look at them.

Madame B: Anyone else who does not want to be here?

The girls shook their heads ''no'' still looking at the body with wide eyes.

Madame B: Good. Now let's start with the training.

The rest of the day went by quickly. They had multiple language classes, science, math and espionage, lunch and dinner. After dinner they went to sleep, not daring to say a word.

present day

Steve: I'm sorry for what you went through.

Natasha: It wasn't your fault.

Steve got close to her and wiped the tears that Natasha did not realized were running down her cheeks. At his actions Natasha started crying even more and hugged him. They stayed like that for a few minuets until Steve stopped hearing her light sobbing, only for it to be replaced by her light snoring. He lifted her up and carried her to her room. Steve tucked her in and was about to exit her room when he heard her say something.

Natasha: Can you stay?

Steve nodded and went to her bed and she snuggled into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry if this is a crappy chapter and sorry for not updating for so long

Here are some memes as an apology.

words: 1463

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 47 11
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...
166K 5.1K 75
What will happen with Natasha Romanoff's past comes back from the dead in more ways than one? With the Red Room still alive and well, Natasha is cont...
2.6K 93 12
Natasha Romanoff is acting weird. And Steve Rogers observes.When he interferes in her mission and doubt divides the team, that could lend to one thin...
14.6K 222 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...