You!?

Well hello there. I know, I know. I am late on the updates... Again. But here we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yelena: 2 minutes. You ready?

Melina: Yeah.

Both women stayed in silence for a second and turned their heads to the back seat where Alexei was looking at something far away on the field.

Melina: Alexei! What are you looking at?

Alexei: There is something in the field.

Yelena: What? Move over.

The blonde grabbed the binocular and climbed to the back seat. Looking out the window she spotted absolutely nothing.

Yelena: I don't see anything.

Melina: We should go. It's time.

At those words Yelena put the binocular down and nodded in agreement. She opened the door, got out and waited for Alexei to get out, to slam the door shut.

The two women got their guns out while the man opened the trunk to get his shield out.

Melina: Okay plan is we split. Yelena you go and release all the people hostage and all girls, Alexei you find Ivan and I got Madame. We try and take down as many guards as we can.

Yelena: What about Nat?

Melina: Talia is in the control room. She is taking care of Anastasia. Now is everything understood?

Meanwhile

Just a flashlight was the only light source in the control room. Natasha sat patiently in the corner. Waiting. Waiting for Anastasia to wake up. It was taking longer than the red head expected to, but she had all the time in the world.

The room was sound proof. No one would be able to hear anything that happened in there. Natasha wasn't sure what was happening in the other parts of the buildings, but she hopes her plan was working just the way she wanted to, or at least was about to work.

A quiet whimper was heard, even Natasha wasn't sure she heard it, but it was there. Just a slight movement, an untrained eye would never be able to see it, but the green orbs of the red head were not one of those.

Natasha: I saw that. You can cut the crap now.

The blonde woman, laying on the floor suddenly opened her eye and snapped her head back to Natasha. A nasty gash was slowly dripping blood down her face. It would sure leave a mark, if she ever got out.

Anastasia: You plan on killing me.

Natasha: For the moment.

Anastasia: You've always been like that. That look on your face screams ' You're dead and I'm not sorry for it ' it's something you still have from The Red Room. And you will never be able to get rid of it. Just like all the blood in your ledger.

Natasha: You should stop trying to manipulate me. It's not that easy and I do doubt you.

A small laugh escaped Anastasia's lips and echoed through the whole room.

Anastasia: You think I am trying to manipulate you. No, I am just showing you the facts.

Natasha: What are you planning?

Anastasia: You think I'm planning something?

Natasha: I know it.

Anastasia: I'm not planning anything. You got me and you're going to kill me. Anything planned here is all you.