Comfort

Hiiiiii. Sorry for dissappearing for a month...again. Anyways here is the new chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha: Hey Wanda.

Wanda: Hi. I can't talk for long but are you akay?

Natasha: Yeah, I'm perfectly fine.

Wanda: Are you sure?

Natasha: Wanda.

Wanda: Yeah, yeah okay. I'm calling to tell yo-

Natasha: Everybody already knows I'm gone and they are searching for me. Expected it.

Wanda: Yeah and they are getting close. Like halfway there. 

Natasha exhaled and was about to speak up again when she heard something on the other line.

Meanwhile

Avengers Tower, New York

Wanda: ...halfway there.

Wanda sat on the bathroom floor when suddenly someone knocked on the door. 

Maria: Wanda? Are you alright?

The young witch got up from the floor and opened the door.

Wanda: Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?

Maria: You were talking to yourself.

Wanda: I was?

Maria: Yeah you were. 

The black haired woman looked around and saw the burner phone in Wand's hand.

Maria: Is that a burner phone?

Wanda: No. No it's not. It's a... it's a- uhm

Maria: It's a burner phone. 

Wanda quickly closed the phone and hid it behind her back. 

Wanda: Any news about Nat?

Maria: Don't try and change the subject. What's going on?

Wanda: Nothing.

Maria softened her gaze and tone and spoke again.

Maria: You can talk to me you know?

Wanda: I promised I won't.

With a deep breath Maria moved out of the way and Wanda walked out the bathroom. Both women walked into one of Tony's labs, took their respective seats and started helping each other on finding their friend.

Anadyr, Russia

Natasha put the phone back into her pocket and returned to the living room.

Yelena: Can I finish my plan now or does anybody have something more important than taking down secret organization that ruins lives?

Natasha and Melina rolled their eyes while Alexei chuckled and shook his head no.   

Melina: Yelena continue.

Yelena: Ok, ok, ok. So like I said Anastasia hates Tash. My idea is for you to go in there, distract her and then we attack them.

Alexei: That's dump.

Natasha: Could've been worse actually.

Yelena: Wait you agree with me?!