Blue Sky (d.m x reader)

De BLACKDAHLIA_1

Y/n L/n's a Ravenclaw that notices her boyfriend Cedric Diggory seems to be beyond distant from her and she h... Mai multe

1- Diagon Alley
2- Reunited
3- Six in One
4- Malfoy's Plan
5- Three Slytherin Boys
6- Small Study Session
7- Crack in The Wall
8- Advices
9- Guilt
10- Handling Things
11- Two Week Holiday
12- The World Cup
14- The Big Fight
15- Jealousy
16- Wednesday
17- The Balcony

13- The Big Mess

2.3K 69 23
De BLACKDAHLIA_1

The six all started collecting the food they needed. Draco was next to y/n as he reached for the jug of juice. He glanced at y/n and she was humming. He was pretty bored. He didn't know what he was thinking.

"MALFOY!" Y/n shrieked as she was covered in purple juice. The people in the stands didn't hear but it caught the attention of their friends.

Y/n grabbed the other jug and threw it all over him. His hair had streaks of purple as he ran his hand through it. He grabbed a handful of chips and shoved them in her face and chest, going down her shirt. She shrieked. She felt disgusting!

"Woah, guys... let's stop before we get kicked out!" Daphne told them but they didn't listen.

Y/n grabbed another jug and threw the whole thing at him, on the head, and it even spilled on their four friends who were watching behind.

"I know I can use magic to fix this but you just ruined the shoes my mother gifted me." Blaise said, trying to calm himself down from the anger that was building up. He grabbed another jug from where he was standing and doused it all on the two.

Draco turned around, shaking off all the juice from his hands. "Disgusting! It's sticky!" He laughed and grabbed some chips, shoving it to Blaise.

"OI! STOP THAT!" A maintenance worker bellowed from a few levels up as he saw Theo, Daphne and Pansy join in. But they didn't stop, all fighting each other with food.

"Eat chips!" Theo screeched as he shoved them in Draco's mouth and hair.

All while this happened, Pansy and Daphne grabbed two jugs, one each, throwing it to y/n and Blaise.

Since Draco started it, y/n targeted him, grabbing some chicken nuggets, throwing them at him like snow balls one by one. He looked around to see where they were coming from and when he turned around she was just about to shove one in his face when he grabbed her wrist tightly, making her drop what she was holding.

"Ow! No need to get violent." She spat, pushing him back. He stumbled back into Pansy and Daphne, but quickly went towards her to shove her back. She nearly fell on the floor if it wasn't for the railing that was behind her. She looked back shocked. She could have fallen over the railing! She suddenly had so much anger, and shoved him back in the chest and he fell back on the table, breaking it into pieces.

Their four friends suddenly noticed what they were doing and as Draco was going to go and probably throw her down the stairs, Blaise and Theo held him back.

"Let me go! I can't let her hit me last," He struggled.

Y/n laughed at him and slowly stepped towards him, and fake pouted.

"Aw, little Malfoy can't get out. What will he do?-" She suddenly stopped talking as Draco attempted to kick her, but she stepped back in time. "Not very friendly." She smirked as she stepped towards him and was ready to kick him hard in the stomach.

"Do it," Draco spat against the grip of his friends but before she could her friends suddenly grabbed her and held her back.

She struggled.

Draco looked up at his friends. "Just one more shove." They didn't answer. "PLEASE!-"

15 MINUTES LATER:

Draco Malfoy and Y/n Y/l/n sat on opposite sides of the tent, tied up. The two struggled against the ropes, all while glaring at each other.

Theo, Blaise, Pansy and Daphne sat in the middle, between them on a wooden box big enough for the four of them. They were all cleaned up with a flick of a wand. Theo sat with his head on his hand, that was rested on his knee, staring at his feet. Blaise sat with both elbows on his knees with his head on his hands, same with Daphne and Pansy.

The 12 adults, plus a little Cyrus Greengrass finally all turned to their sons and daughters, and sister. They all perked up, but Draco and Y/n still tried struggling.

"Stop struggling to break free you're giving me a headache." Daphne said to the two of them.

"What was that out there!?" Claudius Greengrass bellowed, mainly to his daughter to explain.

"Well.. dad," She paused and looked at her mother who looked positively angry. "Um.." Daphne said trailing off.

Lenora Greengrass stepped forward putting a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we should start on who actually started it?" Straight away the five teenagers all looked at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes.

"You guys suck." Draco said glaring. Y/n gave him a triumphant look and he glared at her. "Don't even get me started on you," He muttered, now struggling violently against the ropes.

"Draco?" Narcissa asked and he immediately stopped, looking up at his mother and his father.

"yes?" He asked, smiling innocently like a little boy, like it was going to get him out of trouble.

"Your smile isn't going to get you out of this one, boy." Lucius told him and Draco immediately moved his eyes to the floor. "Worth a try." He muttered. Narcissa smiled at his behavior.

"Explain." Lucius said glaring at the top of his son's head. He didn't explain and that's when Zaahir and Layla stepped forward.

"Explain, Blaise." His mother crossed her arms. Blaise kept quiet.

"Come on Blaise, explain, at least it's not as bad as the Library incident. You're not getting a detention this time." Theo said nonchalantly at Blaise. Daphne and Blaise's eyes widened immediately and their hearts dropped. They both glared at Theo.

"What?" He said looking to his friends then to their parents, who looked confused. "Oh.. your parents don't... know." He said in a quiet voice but they all heard him.

"Of course they don't know!" Blaise hissed, shoving his friend.

"Don't know what?" Lenora demanded to her daughter Daphne.

"Daphne Lenora Greengrass, you tell me this instant what Library incident! And so help me Merlin if you don't!" Claudius stepped to her, looking down at her.

"Pansy, you explain!" She shrieked dramatically and Pansy immediately had her mouth open while looking at everyone. She sighed. Whatever. She wasn't the one in trouble.

"Long story short," Pansy started as all the people in the room looked at her. "They blew up the library, and got a two month detention." Her lips pressed into a thin line.

"You, what!?" Zaahir bellowed to his son.

"Pansy, go stand next to y/n." Theseus told his daughter.

Thorne told the same to his son, but told him to stand next to Draco.

"Okay, we blew up the library. No big deal." Blaise said hastily. His mother had an angry look on her face. "No big deal? Blaise Layla Zabini?" She hissed in a dangerous low voice. "No big deal?" She asked again and he nodded, getting up and backing away with Daphne as their parents walked towards them. They hit the back of the tent.

"You know Daphne, we haven't known each other for a long time but I just wanted to say, that the chicken did look like you." He said quickly. Daphne shoved his shoulder away.

"Before we die I just wanted to say that your middle name is nice." She clutched the side of his sleeve tighter. He hesitantly gave her a side eye and smiled.

Lenora looked at her daughter and she sighed. "Okay. We blew up the library," She paused and glared at Blaise. "and it is a big deal. But I'm sorry! It wasn't me who started it anyway.. Blaise threw the glass cup at me first." She said crossing her arms.

"You threw glass at her?" Layla said crossly to her son.

"Yeah, but she threw an exploding potion at me later, and caught my robes on fire." Blaise said quietly.

"You threw a bomb at Blaise?" Claudius asked his daughter and she nodded.

"But.. I threw one back. And we both set the whole library on fire." Blaise said slowly. Daphne's eyebrows raised as she looked at him. He wasn't looking at her but sadly at his mother.

"B-But it's all fixed. It's as good as new." Daphne came in, before Blaise got in trouble. "And we're doing a detention.. so justice was served. I think." She mumbled.

"Okay.. okay." Layla said sadly and went back with her husband to the adults. Claudius and Lenora sighed at their daughter as they went back also.

"You set a library on fire? Nice." Cyrus nodded to his sister and Blaise. They both smiled and nodded back. Blaise gave him a thumbs up.

"Blaise!" His mother hissed and he quickly found the ceiling interesting.

"Why don't you two sit back down," Lucius paused and then looked to his son. "so we can find out how the mess from 20 minutes ago happened. You nearly got us banned from this match, for life!" He shrieked.

"But Uncle Thorne told me that you, him and Uncle Zaahir blew up that classroom that we aren't allowed into." Draco said, trying to make a point.

Lucius whirled around and quickly gave a look to Thorne, who got a small slap on the shoulder from Zaahir. He turned around.

"Woah," Daphne, Pansy and Y/n seemed to say at same time. "That was you guys?" Y/n said.

"Well.." Zaahir looked at the ceiling. "I don't wanna take all the credit..."

"Yes, we blew it up." Thorne intervened and she smiled.

"Cool."

"T-That doesn't have anything to do with this." Lucius stammered. "Now will someone, anyone! please tell us what happened!" Lucius pleaded looking at everyone.

"I will." Y/n spoke up.

"No she won't. I will, let me father, I changed my mind," He pleaded but his father didn't listen, moving his attention to y/n.

"Thank you, sir." She smirked at Draco who gave her a deadly look. She'd be dead one hundred times over if looks could kill.

"Y/n! Don't." Her father warned. "Sorry baba.." She said, adjusting herself on the floor.

"Okay. So Pansy, Daphne and I walked down the stairs and we were too invested in the game, that we didn't notice Pansy fall down the stairs, on top of Theo." She said as everyone looked at Theo and Pansy. Angelina Nott eyed her son weirdly as he gained a light blush.

"Then Malfoy," She glared at him. "said that I was a bad friend, when he-"

"Y/n." Her mother interrupted, warning her. She sighed. Draco smirked at her and Narcissa smacked him upside the head.

"Ow!" He muttered.

"Anyways.. They joined us since we all had a small gathering, or feast, if you will, on the grass, and we became somewhat.." She grimaced a little, asking herself if she was really about to say this. "..friends." She finished. She heard some gasps from the adults as they all looked surprised at each other.

"Yeah, surprising. I bet you're all asking yourselves: who would be friends with girls like them- Ow!" His mother slapped his head again.

"Excuse his behavior." Narcissa told Y/n's parents.

"Really, don't worry. Y/n's acting quite the same towards him, so please excuse our daughter's." Her mother smiled at her old friend Narcissa and she smiled back.

"If I may continue.." Y/n said interrupting them. "So they walked with us to get food and Malfoy happened to be next to me, when he grabbed the jug of that weird purple juice, and dumped it all over me." She paused and no one objected her story, meaning it was true.

"You did what?" Lucius said through his teeth at his son.

"I threw the juice at her. She can handle it." He rolled his eyes. Lucius was about to slap him upside the head when Narcissa grabbed his hand and looked at him. He sighed and still held her hand in his. They all looked back at Y/n.

"Then I threw juice back, he threw some back, then we started throwing chips at each other."

She paused and looked at Theo. "Oh! That's what I forgot," She paused as Theo shook his head violently at her telling her to stop as he saw his parents, Angelina and Thorne look at him weirdly. "Theo at one point flipped like a whole table over and shoved food in everyone's faces."

"Theodore!" Thorne hissed immediately and Theo looked away, scratching his neck.

"Please continue." Angelina said kindly to y/n.

"Thank you. So I targeted Malfoy because he started it. I guess it's my fault for going for him but when I threw the chicken nuggets at him he turned around, grabbed my wrist and it was really tight that it made me drop everything." She paused. Draco looked away from his parents but he knew he was getting glares from them. The room was silent and she continued.

"Then I said something like.. 'don't get violent.' or something. Then I shoved him. Then he shoved me back and the railing broke my fall. And I was really angry 'cause I was close to getting thrown over the railing."

"Wish I threw you over the railing." He muttered.

"But you don't even have the guts." She fake pouted and he clenched his teeth. Her mother glared at her.

"So then," She sighed in exhaustion from talking a lot. "I pushed him back into a table and it broke into pieces, and that's when," She paused and sighed. "Pansy you explain the rest."

Everyone now looked at Pansy. Why is it always me? She thought irritatedly.

"Come on Pansy. I'm sure the explanation is nearly over." Theseus told her encouragingly. Pansy sighed and nodded.

"So the four of us, Theo, Blaise, Daphne and I, noticed Draco get slammed into the table-"

"-I was not slammed." He interrupted. Pansy and y/n rolled their eyes.

"If you interrupt one more time.." Lucius threatened.

"Anyway, Blaise and Theo quickly held him back then y/n started laughing at him and said some stuff.. but I forgot. Anyways, while she was close to Draco he tried to kick her but she stepped back in time. Then it looked like she was about to kick him hard in the stomach but she didn't because Daphne and I came in and got her. Now we're here." Pansy finished. She smiled awkwardly.

The parents were all silent.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

216K 6.9K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
52.6K 1.2K 6
A new popular jinx has been created, which gives Ginny, Blaise, Pansy and Theo, a new idea for a prank on their weekly pranking day, which commences...
111K 2.1K 34
As of anyone who knew of her, Veronica Thompson had a perfect life. Gorgeous looks, perfect marks, and a Triwizard Champion boyfriend. That was until...
245K 5.8K 38
"Fine, see how you do alone. No one would be with you anyway." She shrugged. He took a step towards her. "There is no such thing as soulmates." She l...