Queen of the Death Star🖤

By MinisterofMovies

Imagine instead of Rey escaping the forest fight that night of Han Solo's death, she was taken captive by Kyl... More

Chapter One- A New Plan
Chapter Two- Only The First Day
Chapter Three- A New Feeling
Chapter Four- The Force Senses All
Chapter Five- Leia's Deal
Chapter Six- That Rare Evening
Chapter Seven- She Who Was Possessed
Chapter Eight- Everything Sweet
Chapter Nine- Who Is A Scavenger's Family?
Chapter 11- Summit of Supreme Leader Snoke
Chapter Twelve- Torn Apart
Chapter Thirteen- Both Truths In The Same Night
Chapter Fourteen- Hiding and Entering the Darkness
Chapter Fifteen- Love is Worth Dying For
Chapter Sixteen- Goodbye Our Princess
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen- Red, Blue, Green - Our Last Hope
Chapter Nineteen- It's Ben, not Kylo
Chapter Twenty- I'm coming

Chapter Ten- Mother and Son

140 2 1
By MinisterofMovies

The bridge was buzzing with all kinds of noise. Radios were blasting with voices, radars beeping, and over the top of it all General Hux was shouting out orders to anyone that he could see.

Rey and Kylo ran in a few minutes after the explosions in the Launch Bay. The Resistance Fleet seemed more powerful than ever. The two had parted from holding hands and were trying to figure out what had just happened.

They had been so close that their noses had been touching, and they both knew that if even a second more had passed they might not have been where they were now.

"Hux, where are your flyers!" said Ren as we went over to the general.

"All down" Hux replied as he turned to face Ren. "Where is your mask?"

Kylo paled a little. He had left his mask in the Launch Bay. He was now visibly panicking.

Rey purposely interrupted the tension.

"Let me talk to General Leia and I can guarantee that the Resistance will hold off the attack." She spoke.

"Get this girl out of my sights" said Hux as he pointed to Rey. Two armed Stormtroopers came and took her by the arms.

"Hey!" Rey yelled. "Get off me." She wriggled and jammed her foot on top of one of the Stormtrooper's feet.

"Quiet girl" it said.

"Release her!" ordered Ren.

"That is not your decision to make" snapped Hux. "The Supreme Leader has given me strict orders to drop all privileges that the girl has in the moments of battle and treat her as a prisoner. That applies now!"

Kylo Ren watched as Rey was forced out of the room by the Stormtroopers.

"Shoot down that Cruiser." Hux was back to giving orders. "Ren get on our Star Destroyer. We may need to evacuate if this continues."

"Where is the girl being taken?" said Ren.

"That is none of your concern."

"I think it is."

"No, it is not!" Hux shouted. They whole room went deadly silent. Everyone was looking at the General and Kylo. Most of them were shocked to see the dark jedi's face.

"You are just a child in a mask" spoke Hux. Everyone was trying to get a good look at Ren's face.

Whispers came forma round the room.

"How young is he?"

"He looks about twenty. He shouldn't be in war at this age."

Kylo stared straight into Hux's eyes and pieced them with fear.

"And you, will never live up to what you want to be" said Kylo. He strode out of the room, his cloak billowing behind him.

"Back to work!" spat out Hux.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rey was currently being guarded on the main Star Destroyer by the two Stormtroopers that had taken her from Hux and Kylo. She was fairly certain that she had broken a toe of one guard and scared the other one into not even attempting to help his fellow soldier.

The girl had no idea where Kylo was, but she longed to know.

The incident in the Launch Bay really had forced the truth out of her. Rey was in love with the man, but not Kylo Ren, only Ben Solo.

Over the few weeks that she had been on the Death Star, Rey had seen glimpses of Han and Leia's son, she just wanted it all to be over.

Rey had been on the Star Destroyer for almost half an hour now. She had heard all the reports...

Hux and the other commanding officer had been transported to the same ship Rey was on. Almost half of the Death Star had been desolated by X-wings and Rebel Bombers, the girl could only guess that Poe, Finn, Chewbacca, and BB-8 were among them. Leia was doing an astonishing job of defending her ships; the First Order were hitting the protection fields of the Rebellion's Cruiser with so much force it was unreal. Both sides had lost fighter jets and pilots, but this battle was far from over.

Rey heard something in the corridor she was standing beside.

"I overheard Hux saying that Ren has gone with the new group of flyers."

"I heard that Ren wasn't wearing his mask in the control room earlier."

Stormtroopers had discussions very loudly, they must have thought that people couldn't hear a word they were saying because of their masks. Of course, this was true, but it was Kylo's mask that really was the worst to have a conversation with.

Kylo... the only thing that Rey was concerned about at the moment.

Where was he? What did it mean by 'with the new group of flyers'?

"Ben wouldn't go out there. Would he?" thought Rey. "It's a death trap! Hux would never allow it."

"He didn't." A deep voice echoed through Rey's mind. Everything went silent. Rey closed her eyes ready for the impact that she knew would come.

She opened them again. Kylo Ren was there.

His dark hair blended in with his surroundings that appeared to be the inside of a First order fighter craft. The strong scar ran down the man's face from when Lillia, the delivery woman, became possessed. Kylo's eyes could not blink, he could not tear his eyes away from Rey.

"Ben. Get out of that death trap" said Rey.

"No" Ren answered simply.

"Please Ben, I need to talk to you" said Rey.

"I have to end this. I don't mind who wins, only that you survive" he said.

"In the Launch Bay were you-" began Rey, but just like that the noises of the Star Destroyer's room came back to her.

"Did he just cut me off?" Rey questioned herself. "When did he learn how to do that!"

"Girl!"

Rey could her the robotic voices of Stormtroopers. It must have been interesting to hear one side of a conversation.

After giving her guards a look of disgust, Rey turned into her mind and focused. She could almost hear the ghost of his voice.

"May the force be with you... Always."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kylo had learnt to fly aircrafts when he was younger, when he was Ben Solo, his father was probably the greatest pilot in the galaxy after all. But despite all this, flying in this mess of a battle would undoubtedly be one of the last things that some men and women did in their life.

They took off.

Ren kept a straight face with his hands curled around the levers while he sat in the dim light.

"Follow me" he spoke into his radio, the other First Order flyers obeyed and followed.

They swerved in and out of the Rebellion's fire and weakened their shields more and more, until Ren shot past a window, not missing a shot, and saw a sight that he could never unsee.

His mother standing on the bridge of her cruiser taking one last look at her son. Ben could see now. Rey was right. Princess Leia was heartbroken. She knew what was coming. Ben was so submerged in their connection that he did not hear the shout of "Fire" coming from his fellow flyers. In less than a second, Leia was on a ship engulfed in flames, and she had passed through a broken window, into the unbreathable air.

"Ren!" General Hux's voice came through the radio. "Ren return now! We cannot guarantee your safety out there."

Kylo parted from his group of flyers and boarded the main Star Destroyer ship. He knew that his mother should be dead, but he also knew that there wasn't even a possibility that she had given into the end.

"Yes, Supreme Leader"

Ren was waiting outside Hux's chambers and had just caught the ned of his conversation with Snoke.

The First Order had arrived at Snoke's quarters, finally. This was the moment Kylo had been longing for ever since Rey had been placed in his care, but now the day came, the man did not want to be anywhere near his destination.

The Rebellion had ceased fire due to the cover that Snoke's base provide the Dark Side and a huge fiasco had been spotted near one of the light side's cruisers. One cruiser was down, it was the one Leia had been on, but lookouts had spotted what looked like a floating angel entering another ship. Ren knew who it was.

"Ren." Said Hux when he exited his chambers and turned to Kylo. "An update from the Supreme Leader; the girl is to be taken as a prisoner to him immediately. She is to be in chains like she ought to be from the start. Snoke has ordered you to escort her there."

Ren nodded and made is way down the corridor towards where Rey was being held. He was a broken soul. He had no cloak and no mask, Stormtroopers and commanding officers stared after him when the man passed without his usual disguise over his face. The only thing that gave him hope now was a hidden glamor of light named Ben Solo and Rey the Jedi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 41 28
This is the story of Rey's twin, Lea. When her parents were taken they had to chose between there children, they took Lea, they killed her parents in...
169K 4.2K 32
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚...
1.8K 47 13
When Ben Solo turns his back on the First Order, aiding the Resistance in a crucial battle taking place at least a year after the events of The Last...
16.9K 669 52
Reylo (modern au) Ben has lost the only girl he has ever loved. She doesn't remember him. She has left him broken. Broken enough to make the wrong...