My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

🦖🦕CHAPTER 10

2.8K 53 11
By cIzxthy

Tsukishima POV:

Kiara? Nope I don't know her

"ok" I said and she smirked.

"what can I do for you, sir?" she asked in a flirtatious way making me scrunched my nose in disgust.

"none" I said and continued to review the paper.

"ok then" she said and left my office

*Timeskip At Home*

I went home, still bothered by Kiara. I felt like something bad will happen. I went to the living room and saw my twins playing.

"DADA" Keisha shouted and ran towards me hugging my legs. I smiled end picked her up. Keith also ran towards me so I picked him also. I kissed their forehead and put them down. As I put them down, they put their toys in their boxes and starts cleaning up their mess.

"Hi" I heard Y/N so I looked at her and I remembered Kiara.

"what's up? why are you frowning?" she asked, halting her movements.

"nothing," I mumbled, ignoring her question, I sat on the couch and massage my temple.

"hey, don't lie to me." her voice was laced with concern. She put her hands on my head and start massaging it.

"Just thinking about you," I said and she cleared her throat and then chuckled.

"I like how sappy and romantic you are" she said making me blushed.

"r-really?" I asked and looked at her.

"really" she said and kissed my forehead. She sat beside me and hold my hand.

"let's stay forever like this" she said and made me melt. I looked at her eyes and her eyes are sparkling.

"Forever it is" I said and pecked her lips.

"But seriously, why are you frowning a while ago" she said and I sighed.

"my secretary said that you know her" I said and raised her eyebrows.

"her?" she said and I nodded. "wait, your secretary is a girl?" she asked and I nodded.

Is something wrong with that?

"who is she?" she asked and frowned. I kissed her temple and looked at her.

"Kiara" I said making her eyes widen.

"stay away from her" she said and stood up and went to the kids who are playing on the ground.

I sighed and went upstairs to take a shower.

Y/N POV:

When Tsukishima said that his secretary is Kiara, I started to become worried. I told Tsukishima to stay away from her and hopefully he will obey.

*ting*

I heard my phone ting and saw Shirabu's message.

Well shit

"Come on now, its night night time" I said and they all whined.

"play mwore?" Keith said and I shook my head no. They pouted but they picked up their toys and put them in the box. I grabbed both of their hands and went upstairs. I grabbed their pjs and put them on them.

Keisha's

Keith's

I kissed their foreheads and close their room. I went to our room and saw Tsukishima.

"Hey" I said and smiled, he looked at me and smiled too. He went towards me and kissed me. We are about to start a make-out session but we were interrupted by a knock.

I opened the door revealing a crying Keith.

"Keith, why are you crying?" I asked him and picked him up. He buried his head on my shoulder and sniffing.

"what happened?" Tsukishima asked and places a hand on Keith's back.

"scawyyyy" he said and sobs loud and cough. I patted his back lightly and bouncing him.

"night night it mommy" he said and I just hummed. (night night with mommy).

"shhh, mommy and daddy are here, no more scary" I said and while bouncing him. His cries become sniffles and slowly falling asleep. I'm about to put him down on our bed but he grabbed my shirt tightly.

"shh, I'll be here" I said but he didn't loosen his grip. I sat on the bed, resting my head on the headboard and make Keith sit on my lap and facing my chest. He's already sleeping so I slowly put him on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"let's go to sleep now" I said to Tsukishima and nodded.

*Timeskip Next Morning*

I'm preparing breakfast for my three babies and later we will go to Shirabu for the twin's shot.

"good morning" I said to Tsukishima and pecked his lips. He kissed my forehead and sit on the chair.

"Kei, we are going to Shirabu later for the twin's shot" I said and he hummed.

*ting*

My phone tinged so I took my phone out and saw Shirabu's chat.

I giggled at our conversation and then Tsukishima went behind me and I quickly shut my phone off.

"oi who's that?" he asked and I looked at him confusingly.

"my friend?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"friend huh? Then why are you calling him boo?" he said and crossed his arms.

"It was-" I was cut off when I heard my phone tinged. Tsukishima leans to looked at it and he frowned.

"and he is calling you boo too" he said calmly but his facial expression is mad

"its-"

"Are you a ghost or something? That's why he's calling you 'boo'?" he said and I giggled.

"Someone is jealous, I see" I said and smirked.

"Tsk, I never said I'm jealous" he defended

"and I never said it was you" I defended and he blushed.

Good job Y/N

"so who's that?" he asked and I show him my phone.

"it's Shirabu" I said and his face turned in to pale. "you good?" I asked and he stood up

"I'm going to work now" he said and left.

He is probably embarrassed

"mommy?" I heard Keisha's voice and I quickly go upstairs.

"coming" I said as I went to the stairs and go to her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 10.6K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
99.6K 5K 27
Sequel to 10 Stages of Me and You Relationships aren't easy. You work hard to keep it going. It's a plant that needs to be cared for. It's a road tha...
343K 10.5K 35
ꕥ𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱ꕥ Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs (ʟ/ɴ)(ʏ/ɴ)<3 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...