The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

Od rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... Vรญce

๐“ฃ๐™๐™š ๐“ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐“ฒ๐™จ ๐“•๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ ๐“ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™!
๐“’๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐“•๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ So...I'm the Villainess?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ โžณ Who said money can't solve problems?
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โžณ Thanks, Dad!
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป โžณ Picnics with the family are the best!
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ Winning him over pt. 1
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐” โžณ Winning him over pt. 2
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Too much pink!
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โžณ Money is indeed the best!
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ I really like your face
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ It was today?!
๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Dancing with the devil
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ I don't want it! Please take it back!
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ First prince?
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ I don't like you too
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Divine power and magic
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ So you're really Elderon?
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ โžณ I will be the richest master archer!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ He knew!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ โžณ A Rose or a Thorn?
Author's Note
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป โžณ Are you siding with the first prince?!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐” โžณ Why did you stop coming to the palace?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Did you forget?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โžณ Harvest Festival

๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โžณ Accompanied by Pests

5.2K 266 101
Od rinkunai

"Sir Mades, should I regard you as a rose or a thorn?"

Silence enveloped us. It became eerily quiet to the point that I feel like my breathing could be vividly heard. Ageon kept his mouth shut and just stared at me silently.

Not for long, his smile grew wider. He wore a dazzling smile but his eyes were cold and indifferent. His eyes lacked of any emotion contrary to his smile and voice.

I felt my blood run cold. I had the urge to avert my eyes and walk away, but I steeled my nerves and faced him head on. If I averted my eyes, I'm giving my opponent a leeway to take advantage of my vulnerability as of the moment.

He took a step closer as he leaned in until our gazes were at the same level. "I believe the answer to that question is entirely up to my lady."

"I can become my lady's most redolent rose or most nocuous thorn. It all depends on how you will take your own course, my lady." He leaned back, his face returning back to its usual expression.

"How can I know if such action of mine is deemed harmless for you?"

"As my lady is such an outstanding lady, I'm sure you will be able to figure it out on your own."

I let out a scoff, pursing my lips. "It seems like you're putting me on a quite high pedestal, Sir Mades. I'm afraid I might not be able to fulfill such impeccable regards."

"You're more frightening than what you give yourself credit for, my lady."

"I shall accept that as compliment, although I believe we are of opposite opinions, Sir Mades. You are the most frightening person for me right now."

His hand reached out towards me as he grabbed a lock of hair, his eyes following the movement of his fingers. His fingers caressed the lock of hair in his hands as his gaze travelled back to my face.

"I am saddened by my lady's perception of me..." He raised the hand holding a lock of my hair to his lips before placing a gentle kiss on it. "I am most definitely incapable of harming my lady, though?"

His eyes were filled with silent pleading—just like those of a puppy who wanted attention from its owner. His face looked innocent... and alluring.

What the heck are you thinking?! Innocent and alluring? That doesn't make sense! This damn little imp! How the heck can he show such contrasting concepts perfectly?!

"You just proved it right now," I mumbled under my breath, but, unfortunately, he had such good hearing so he was able to catch onto the words.

He blinked at my words as I mentally scolded my careless mouth. Not long after, his previous surprise slowly turned into coyness and... Relief? Huh? Why would he be relieved?

He let go of my hair in his hand and let out a bright smile. "I'm glad my lady still likes my face. I thought you prefer the face of the heir of the Goniuva duchy rather than mine."

"Elderon?" Well, Elderon was indeed attractive... "Why would you think so?"

"You kept gazing at his face," He said it so nonchalantly as if he was telling an already obvious fact.

Err, was I that transparent? Now, he knows my damn weakness. This damn fascination of mine with attractive faces...!

Before I knew it, my mouth suddenly kept on spouting shameless things due to the internal turmoil. "Isn't that a normal reaction? We, humans, are naturally drawn to things that we perceive as attractive. I'm certain Sir Mades had some few encounters in life where you became drawn to something or someone."

He nodded. "I did."

A smile blossomed on my lips. "See? It would seem more strange if you don't have things that you are attracted to."

"I am in the same opinion as you, my lady. Though, I only experienced it once."

"Really? What...or who is it?"

The smile on his lips widened as if he had been waiting for me to ask that question.

"You."

...what? Did I hear that right?

I stared blankly at him as I waited for the word to sink in completely. Once I finally grasp it, my eyes widened and my mouth went slightly agape.

Wow, I thought I was shameless, but I didn't expect him to be more shameless than me! I felt heat rushing to my cheeks as I turned around immediately before he could get a clear view of my blushing cheeks.

"You are shameless," I blurted out, trying to regain my composure. A chuckle left his mouth and filled the space between us. "Yes. My lady taught me well."

Wha...!!

I turned my head around and shot him a glare before walking in a quick pace, leaving him chuckling. It wasn't long before he caught up to me, narrowing down the space between us by a meter or two.

After a few more steps, we finally arrived at the training grounds, where I saw Elderon leaning on a tree with his eyes closed. I quickly approached him and gently tapped his shoulder.

His eyelids slowly fluttered, revealing a pair of gentle, viridescent orbs. His eyes went round as a light pink tinge dusted his cheeks before glaring at me. "Hey, stop that! It's annoying!"

Sir Mades stared blankly at Elderon. He already knew that Elderon didn't really mean anything he said, but I guess he was still adjusting to it?

I let out a small laugh. He was still a tsun, but at least his words were a bit tamer now. If it were like before, the words that would left his mouth would be much worse.

"Uh...no...that's not what I meant. I like it—wait no! I mean, I don't hate it! But I don't like it also! I mean, I don't want to be involved in a scandal with you and get dragged through the mud!"

My eyes went round. He...

Upon seeing my reaction, his eyes shook and continued to ramble on. "No, I, uh... I already forgave you so no need to give me your puny apology!"

Wow... My gaze remained on him as I tried my best to control it. "El...you..." Elderon's countenance paled as his eyes darted all around the place. "No, that's...I..."

So cute...! I gave him a brief hug, smiling wide, before I released him from my hold. I playfully curtseyed before him. "Thank you for your gracious consideration, young master. It fills me with great joy that you care about my reputation."

He leaned back away and pointed his finger at me. "Who said I was worried about you? I just don't want you to sully my name!"

After saying those words, his eyes darted all around the place as he stumbled over his words. I let out a laugh as I gave him a pat on the back, reassuring him that I didn't take any offense of the words he just uttered earlier.

He let out a relieved sigh and smiled at me in an apologetic way. Pft. He's really cute.

I looked around the training grounds to look for the duke, only to see no one except us three. Noticing it, Elderon spoke to me. "Father isn't here. He was called to His Grace's office. It seemed like you have guests, Alyn."

"Guests? Who? I don't think we are expecting any guests."

Before he could answer, a voice sounded out behind me along with the sound of footsteps. "I keep on wondering why my fiancée is so busy that I can't even catch a glimpse of her shadow. No wonder I can't, since an annoying pest is hovering around her. I would appreciate it if you could step away from my fiancée, Sir Goniuva."

I turned around to see the crown prince walking towards us along with the... First prince? What is he doing here? No, more importantly, why are they together?

It was a well known fact among the kingdom that the two princes were always at odds. No one truly knew the real reason why they always aim at each other's necks.

However, rumors had it that it could be somewhat related to the death of the previous queen, the first prince's mother, and the fact that the current queen of the kingdom, the crown prince's mother, was his mother's beloved little sister. Some rumors also said that it might be due to the succession rights to the throne.

I always wondered about it too, even in the game. Compared to the crown prince, the first prince was the first born and had spectacular abilities necessary for a wise ruler. No matter how I saw it, the first prince would be more qualified to become the heir of the throne instead of the crown prince.

I once heard a rumor that the king deeply loved the previous queen, that was why the kingdom became truly bewildered when the king announced the late queen's sister as his new queen right after the death of his so-called beloved. He even recognized the current queen's son as his only successor, instead of the first prince, who was the son of his "beloved".

And even though, the queen attended my 10th birthday banquet, I didn't had time to properly look at her as I had been preoccupied with a certain annoying bastard.

Elderon gazed at the crown prince coldly before giving the both princes a greeting. I followed suit and so did Sir Mades. The crown prince glared at Elderon before glancing at me, sneering.

"You sure know how to attract pests."

I felt my blood boil as I flashed him a bright smile. You're the most annoying pest right now, you bastard! "Yes, your highness. To think I would attract two annoying pests in such a peaceful afternoon. What are the odds, your highness?"

The crown prince let out a smug smile as if thinking he won. The first prince grinned, moving a step closer. "Are the two pests, perhaps, pertaining to us, my lady?"

My smile grew big. "At least one of the pests knows how to read between the lines."

Upon realizing the meaning hidden behind my words, the crown prince's smile faltered as his face slowly morphed into anger. "Are you implying that I am incapable of comprehending words?"

I sighed in relief, placing my hand on my chest. "I'm glad, your highness. It seems like the future of the kingdom isn't so bleak."

"Why, you...!" The crown prince shot me a harsh glare, which I responded with a smile. Beating this damn prince with words really brings such bliss to me.

I shifted my gaze towards the first prince, who was silently watching the scene with a smirk. "I understand the crown prince being here, but what business does the first prince have with our duchy?"

"Ah, yes. Since the young lady of the Ahlefeldt duchy has a tedious schedule, thus, barely having time to visit the royal palace, the king decided to let us accompany the young lady in her training in order not to burden the young lady into coming to the palace everyday."

The smile on my lips froze.

"Pardon?"

A/N: Hey 👋 Sorry for the very delayed update. I was busy setting up a dc server 😭 Anyway, thank you for 36k reads y'all! Ily fam 💕

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

395K 15.5K 57
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
33.2K 1.3K 28
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...