🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
9. well wisher's
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

27. HIS - beam & pom

147 11 5
By ruba_rajan

forth rushes' out the bathroom, immediately he scooped his pom pom and curdled her very gently " did you miss me pom-pom..hum...talk to me...did you did you...han han ...come on let me feed you...my pom pom...nah you are my beam's pom-pom isinit...ohhhh" curdling her again... his furry ball who was all juggling around

forth very gently wiped her wet hair very delicately , only this visuals will make everyone to dought the existence of this crazy  hazer reality ....  

{{{ a/n: yah yah yah he is my forth SWEET BUT PSYCHO...awwwuuu...cutieeeebeams's4th}}}

forth " ohhhh... pom -pom you look like a porcupine...." laughing very cutely " come here...come here to your dad...let me take care of it..." lifting pom-pom snuggling his nose with his baby pom " lets eat something alright..." sealing their agreement with  a visual stamp , and a nudgy nodding only understandable to puppies and their dadieeeees.....

as a response pom pom shocked her head once.... forth couldn't control himself apart from hugging her pom pom very dearly , only smilez smilez were left out vibrantly spreading all over his room...

after a soft wipe and cute hug and sweet curdle  forth placed  beam's pom-pom in her nest....

"hum....alright...."

 few seconds later "hah..."cracking by himself 

thats my teacup....cutieeee" forth very delicately rub his cheeks over his pompom pure fairy white fur , but still continued to mock her " pom pom you are so tiny i really dont get it how come your mommy , tsk tsk..." just froze for few seconds ,only after a hard realization stroke him back, he  started talking again "my beamie  took care of you..he searched for you in this ever ending large city ...my tiny pom pom. you could just hide out anywhere for ever just like you hid beneath my motorcycle's wheels like  that day. thank god that day i fortunately saw you or else ....allllllrrrrrriiiiiiiiight..its happy time now no more sad facts..." smiling with his teeth's all shown like a toothpaste advertisement "finally  i got you both...my beam and my pom.... "

Forth just dragged the bag lying beneath table and pulled out pompoms dinner.

" Let's see what we have here....ahhh haaaa it's jamun..." Forth pulls out the pack of fresh juicy jamun's " it's jamun today..." Forth picks up a really flushy - juicy one and pops in pompoms mouth 

Pompom swallows it very delicasily , chews it with at most decency after a nice munching , pompom spitted out the seed of the jamun. very decently " pompom...you really astonish me each and every time , how the hell can a doggy eat fruits everyday ,  I can accept it -  you are an  vegetarian but fruits....omg...your mommy must have brought you up like wuba since your day one to eat fruits... " Forth just curdled her very dearly " my royal highness "  ( how can you eat like a well educated descent  person pompom...hummm... all credits to your mommy) "mommy"

though he was showered with  positive vibes all around  him , yet he could still feel the creepy chill  vibes from the other half of his room... which he really didn't wanted to face to yet he has to

finally ....

forth just turned his head towards his only one , just shiver of waves crawled through his spine until it banged his head walls " my beam...."

just a flinch  , forth turned himself to his pompom " its time to take care of our mommy now...alright" 

few hours before...

beam's pov:

beams mindvoice (forth

I was perfectly fine until the very last instance  when i was still glued to my other half. my love . my forth. 

I was thoroughly rusticated from thinking anything or about anyone but....

When he moved away from me with the excuses to freshen up.... to detach away from me .... to keep a distance away from me... to keep me safe from self...

I was hard hit with thoughts in lighting speed debarding me emotionally physically mentally...

After all those hepatic calculations the only question still stay  struck was. Nothing other than " WHY....WHY FORTH.... DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ENOIGH TO BOND WITH ME.SEAL OUR FATED BOND PHYSICALLY.WHY DID YOU STOP...."

just as a  living dead I took my shower and am here still with dripping droplets and haunting thoughts ..... Stuck....

Finally , my gaze met yours and my emotions bundled up in to few words inevitably incontrollable to speak up " why did you stop forth from......"

at  present...

Forths pov : 

forths mindvoice ( beam dont do this to me , i didnt mean to hurt you...but

( beam what are you doing looking at me with those laser sharp eyes piercing through me , baby trust me .... i didnt mean to

forth " my beam"

Like 🌟

Comment 🗯️

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ah yah she is a baby porcupine....doesn't she look same like our gucchy.... with pine of spines  all over her.....

Such a cuty isinit....

And & and....

This is my dear wuba.... 

our  prince - monster baby who eats fruits and nuts....

can also be used as a laser gun if needed.... ( just kidding) 

check it out the below vdo you will know it...our cuty laser fruit  gun is like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 2.7K 11
A short Forth Beam story
114K 4K 44
An arranged marriage between sons of two best friends ....will they love each other or hate This is my first time to write a story , so please supp...
96.4K 3.5K 16
The story revolves around the character from the series 2 moon - Forth and Beam. Forth and Beam have been in a relationship. It started with crush t...
92.8K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...