In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
??????
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

Do I know HIM!

1.7K 196 199
By HP0207

Author's Note..
Today's chapter is just the time period between Shanaya getting shot and reaching the hospital...
Every situation's elaborated version is provided below.....

(Shanaya's grip on Aditya started to get loose.... But she again tightened it... pulled him more closer and pulled out the gun from his back as she always made sure he carries his licensed gun with him no matter what.! She pulled out that gun, turned towards the crowd and pushed Aditya behind her..... there was a chaos in the crowd as they saw her taking 2 bullets!!
The guards were running everywhere to control the crowd and get the culprit.! Shanaya knew who he was... She saw the  🦅  symbol on the right sleeve cuff of that guy and she knew it was for her but they wanted to target him to get to her.!
She squeezed her eyes to get rid of blurry eyes due to water as the pain was immense!! She took her aim and shoot the guy who was trying to blend in the crowd right on his knee.! There were 3 more as backup .! She took down another one the same way..... But she couldn't do more... her grip on the gun loosened and the gun fell....
On the other hand Aditya's eyes were widened with shock as all he could see was back of Shanaya.! Her white crop top is now all red.!!!! She took the bullets that we're for him!!!
His mind went blank.! He could not imagine or grasp what was happening.! He just sat there in the same position as he was after Shanaya pushed him on the floor and see Shanaya do her job and eventually her loosing it all....)

NOTE: All the above events happened in mere 5 minutes as I had to describe the whole situation I had to describe in details

Below mentioned scenes and conversation is happening in Shanaya's head... Again in 1-2 minutes how she is trying to collect everything and how she is handling herself after getting shot.! What is her thought process is described....

(Shanaya finds herself in an empty room.... She is in the middle and surrounded by Chief, Jihaan, Priya and HIM...!)

Priya: You are shot Shan..! Stay calm...

Shanaya: But it's painful!

Jihaan: You have bullets in you girl! Of course it will be painful.... But focus Shan.! What is the main thing that you are missing? Do your deductions.! C'mon.! You are expert at it.!!!

Shanaya: Aaaaarghhh....! I ..... can't..... I am dying.! It fucking hurts like hell..... I...... can't........

(And she starts to sway back and forth closing her eyes as they are getting heavy..!!!)

Chief: Hey kiddo...!! No no.... Stay with us.!! Open your eyes.! You know what to do in these situations.!! Go in your mind palace..! C'mon.! Stay with us..!!!

Shanaya: Aaaarggh........ Eas...y for...y..you to say O..oldie!!!

(Priya went to her and clapped her hands in front of her eyes...)

Priya: Hey hey.... c'mon.... basics.... think... when you got shot.! Who was in front of you??

Shanaya: Aa...Adi....

Priya: Great! Did he got hurt?

Shanaya: N...nooo Aaaargh... and she closed her eyes again!

Priya: Hey.... Stay with me.!! What does that mean???

Shanaya: Fuck off you bitch! I don't know!!!!

Chief: SHANAYA SHEKHAWAT.!!!! AGENT 07 ....... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????

(Shanaya opened her eyes in attention and said, As Chief said that as a command)

Shanaya: That means bullets are still inside of me.!!!

HIM: Great.!! C'mon Shan..! You know what to do next..! Gravity is doing its work.! But don't fall on your back..... fall on your stomach..!!!!

Shanaya: I....... I........

HIM: You can Shan..... I know you.!! On your stomach..!!!

FALL.......

NOW..!!!

(Aditya could see Shanaya stopped swaying in few minutes and fell.............. ON HER STOMACH!!!! How??? Aditya thought,  as he thought due to the reaction of this she will fall on her back.!!!! But she fell on her stomach.!!! He was now getting the situation as everyone has gathered around them.... Jihaan, Chief, Manav..... Aditya as well stood,  was trying to go near her when he saw a MAN grabbing two men in the crowd by their throat and in a second they were on the floor.! He handcuffed them and yelled....)

MAN: JIHAAAAAAN....

(As soon as Jihaan heard the voice within fraction of seconds he was there and took all four of them with him in the car that HE brought!!!!! Aditya was still unable to see the MAN's face as he had huge glasses on HIS face.!!!! The MAN came running towards the stage and went by Shanaya...... kneeled downs to her and took her hand in HIS..!!!)

Manav: Excuse me.!! Who the .......(cut off by the glare of HIM and he turned to look at Shanaya again...

MAN: Shan.... Shan.... Wake up you idiot.!!!! Stay with me.!! Ambulances are on its way..!!! C'mon c'mon....!! This is not I wanted girl.!!! For God's sake.!! WAKE UP..!!!

(Aditya just went to him and tried to jerk HIM away saying..... )

Aditya: STOP! She is mine.! No need to be so.....(cut off by HIM)

Manav: Adi..!!! Now is not the time.!!!

MAN: She is yours??? Seriously!!!! At this moment??? (HE paused.......)
Fine.! Prove it.!!!

Aditya: Prove it?

Manav: Does anyone care that she is actually shot.!!!!??

MAN:  I know she is..!!! And that's why I am trying to keep her up with us.!! She cannot faint..!!!
And you.......(pointing towards Aditya)
Prove it that she is yours!! Keep her awake by the time ambulance arrives (and HE stood up.! )

(As soon as HE stood up Chief's eyes wide and he said....)

Chief: YOU.???? Right now.??? Here??

Manav: You know him.???? (Shocked)

MAN: Had to.! Don't worry.... She's the best.! She will fight this one as well and WIN it too!!

(HE just said that and put a supportive hand around his shoulder!!
Aditya didn't know what to do...! He couldn't imagine Shanaya like this.! For him it was as if he just got his world and all of a sudden everything was just going away from him.! Like sand..!
He just took a hold of Shanaya's hand , intervened their fingers...... Aditya could feel a light very light grip from Shanaya! He laid next to Shanaya and kissed her cheek and whispered to her! )

Aditya: You have no idea..... how much I wanna kiss you right now.!!!

(And kissed her earlobe!!!)

Manav: Oh my poor eyes.!!!! Adi what is this yaar.!!! Seriously.!!! At this moment.!!!!

(Manav said rolling his eyes and trying to lighten the environment as he could feel even though hued was not showing but he was nervous wreck from inside...)

(On the other side
The moment Adi did that.... Shanaya's eyes opened and she could see a blurry Aditya's face in front of her eyes..! The main thing she noticed even in that state was his smirk.!!!!)

Shanaya: I......... I....,.. w...will wipe..... t.that s..smirk off.... offf your f...face..!!!

(She said in broken and tiered voice And her grip was again getting loose and she was about to close her eyes when Aditya squeezed her hand making her eyes open again and said...)

Aditya: You have to be with me to wipe it off right.!!!!
Stay with me Shan...!!! Please...!!!!
I swear.! I........ won't be able to take another loss .!!!!! You are too precious for me to loose.!
I can't...... Now when I know what you are to me.!!! I can't let you go.!!

(HE just went near Aditya and put his hand on his shoulder and said.....)

MAN: She will be fine.!! She is not leaving you that soon.!! Trust me on that..............
Li'l Brother!!!!

(As soon as Shanaya heard HIS voice her eyes who were no more listening to her grew open again and she whispered in a broken voice....)

Shanaya: B....Bhai..?????

(HE just bent down by her and said to her while fixing her hair....)

MAN: I had to.!!! If my Jhansi ki Rani does this to save my Li'l brother.! I had to come.!!

Shanaya: B...but....

(HE shushed her and said...)

MAN: Shhh.... We will talk about this later.! After all you will be my savior.! Don't forget that.....

(All of a sudden HE screamed standing up...)

MAN : WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE????

(Shanaya flinched at that and Aditya yelled back at HIM ..!!)

Aditya: ARE YOU PSYCHO.!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER..???

MAN:  I am not a Psychopath.!! She is......
(Pointing towards Shanaya..!!)

Shanaya: N....not a.....(she couldn't finish which was completed by Aditya...)

Aditya: Not a psychopath.!!! She is A high functioning sociopath..!!!

MAN: Good for her.!!! She had to be with us.!! Aaaaaaand I can see the lights .... they are here.....
Chief you will stay here ..!! Manav you too.!!!

Manav: You know my name.??

MAN: We will have a session once Shanaya is back.! About what I know and what I don't....
Jihaan come with me and Priya is already at the hospital... They are waiting for us .!!

Aditya: I. AM. COMING !!

MAN: I know.!

(Ambulance arrives and they put Shanaya is the same way as she was laying on her stomach and took her in the ambulance.! Accompanying her in the ambulance was HIM and Aditya.!
Jihaan was following them in his car....
In the ambulance hospital team were trying to treat her as much as they could..... even with all this Aditya never left Shanaya's hand...)

MAN: You need to let go.! They need her hand to start giving her IV..!!

(Unwillingly he let go of her hand and looked at HIM...... We are in the ambulance.! Take those stupid glasses of yours..!!)

MAN: Why.??

Aditya: I don't know..... I have got a feeling that I know you.!!!!

(HE removed HIS glasses and Aditya was taken aback a little.!!! He was met by almost similar pair of eyes as his.!!!!
Before Aditya could say anything.... Ambulance stopped and they rushed into the hospital.....)

Okay..!
Here it is.!
Next chapter.!

Hope you all liked to read it.!
If so.!
Please like and comment.!
By now I am sure everyone has guessed who HE is.!!!!😏

Till then...
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 237 9
Unconditional love between Dilan and Baran!
1.2K 113 5
This story is built on two lives. Who are very different from each other. If there is love in one heart, then there is pain and sorrow in the other's...
2.6K 88 10
NON-TAMIL READERS, THERE IS ENGLISH SUBTITLE BELOW EVERY TAMIL SENTENCE IN ITALIC BOLD FONT. --- எப்போதும் இதே பேச்சு தான்... class ல இருக்க ஒரு பயன...
12.3K 682 32
so hi guys so this story is basically about #umrash hope everyone knows if u don't let me tell u umrash is rashmi Desai and umar Riaz , when umar Ri...