2 or 12 shots - dnf

By 404wastaken

dnf :) there is a party and George is intrigued by the guy who gets along with everyone he finds out that the... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
a/n

Part 1

16.9K 278 495
By 404wastaken

This is my first story I have written so please don't judge me :) any hate will be removed and I don't like getting it so please be kind! I hope you enjoy the story :) If I spell stuff wrong you can tell me cuz my first language is not  English and the auto-correct on my Mac is killing me :) I have no idea how long it will be and I have school aswell so uploads won't be very frequently but this is just a fun little project I've started :) I hope you guys enjoy the story!

----------

If any of the cc's say they are uncomfortable with this I will take it down so dw :)

-----------

George's POV

I hold my phone in my right hand as I look down at the party invitation that had popped up on my phone. I have never been to a real party before. This was terrifying. What am I going to wear? Who will be there? I wipe the  small layer of seat off of my forehead I hadn't even  noticed was there in the first place. 

"Calm down  George" I mumbled below my breath as  I swallowed away  a clump in my throat  that made  my stomach tie into a knot. 

Teenagers go to parties all the time... So then why was this so bad? I calmed myself  as I started thinking about what I was going to wear.  Wait. What do teenagers even wear to parties? Definitely not worn out jeans and a gray hoodie like I usually wore. My closet feels empty even tho there are so many neatly folded pieces of clothing filling it to the brim. 

I  settle with a pair of  black jeans and a white button-up t-shirt.  I spray some cologne on myself and put on some new deodorant. I start brushing my hair back  with a comb looking at myself in the mirror. I look decent I guess? I look better than I usually do. But now that I'm trying I don't look too bad.

I brush my teeth  quickly as I call for an Uber. I can feel my heart start racing. Some of my friends like Zak and  Derryl would be there aswell but still, I have never ever, like ever been to a party. I have only seen it in movies. People getting blackout  drunk. A big crowd and loud  music. Alcohol. Drugs. Bad stuff. 

I shake the thoughts away as I take a final look in the mirror before putting on my Yeezys  and  a jacket as I check I have my phone with me and I see the Uber  pull up to my house. I get into the car and I  tell the driver the address. My hands are getting sweatier as we get closer and closer  to the party. 

I can hear a muffled crowd and some bass music and we have pulled  up to the house. I pay and tip the driver as I get out of the car. I get greeted by my friends and I realize how many people are at the party. This is  going to be a long night.

--------------

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first story!  Its 1 am as  I'm  writing this so its a pretty short chapter :) I will probably upload  more tomorrow because we have like no homework this  week :) the next chapter will have a POV from both Dream and George :) I hope you all have a great day/night and remember  I love you <3

-404

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 893 16
george breaks up with his girlfriend after finding out she cheating. shortly before he met dream. dream helps him and the quickly become close friend...
3.4K 55 19
Started: April 5th 2022 Finished: July 20th 2022 Unpublished: January 10th 2023 Republished and complete without edits: February 22nd 2023 SapNap ha...
556K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...