oddities | jeon jungkook fanf...

By chipschocochips

he is a singer in a band.. but there is just something off about this man when y/n finally meets her idol in... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three - "their past 1/2"
chapter twenty-four - "their past 2/2" (the end)

chapter sixteen

358 28 12
By chipschocochips

"the biggest boy band in all of korea has just dropped a new album and we have some more news about their main vocalist; jeon jungkook," the woman on the screen spoke in korean.

"after meeting a woman in the states on the band's hiatus two years ago, he had fallen in love with her and they now have a child on the way."

i rolled my eyes, annoyed by the fact that everything that happens in jungkook's life is always so public.. other than the people's lives he's ended.. but that is besides the point.

i hate the woman on the screen just because she can so freely talk about jungkook and i's personal life without our concern. i absolutely hate it.

okay.. hate is a strong word.

i despise her.

is that still too harsh?

oh well.

amyways, i would like to have my personal life private please, thank you.

why don't you also tell everyone that i lost everyone around me (other than jungkook) as well? oh, and, that him and i have sexual intercourse almost every night. yeah tell them everything so they can really live my life through the screen.

god, the fact that there are so many nosy people in this world just upsets me, yeah, i've been pretty nosy before.. so call me a hypocrite or whatever because i hate when people are nosy about my life.

i am only nosy about certain things.. like i said before i could care less about another person's life but my own.

i don't need to live more than the one i am living.. especially when before i was living two lives at a time without having any control or say in it.

i guess you could say another thing i really don't like is reporters.. judging by the fact that i am currently ranting about them in my head.

them along with the majority of today's society.

but yes, like the woman said, it has been two years since i had killed that man.. and when jungkook is home he has been helping me learn korean to which i have mastered for the most part. i am very proud of myself for doing so.

well.. she didn't say i killed anyone, but you get the point.

learning a new language is always fun and exciting and i never really wanted to dedicate myself to the process until now.

until the moment i decided i'm going to live the rest of my life here in korea with jungkook; the man i'm in love with and the man who's child i am indeed carrying.

i am just sitting on the sofa at the house, the news playing as jungkook was out at a signing for his fans.. and honestly i would be lying if i said i was upset about it, just knowing all the thirsty girls who probably had their hands in him, looking into his eyes.

shaking my head, i tried to dismiss the thoughts in my mind, placing my hand over my stomach.

there is no need to feel jealous or anything over the fact that jungkook has to give out a special service to his fans... cause i get an even better one in bed.

okay, i'm going to stop before i get any further with that. i really need to calm down.

i can't believe i'm pregnant with this man's child.. it is all so crazy to think about, especially after everything that had happened in the past.

him and i aren't even married yet.. but we can't until his contract ends with the company he is working under.

but one thing i was happy about is that jungkook and his bandmates were going on a little break after releasing a new album and that will give the both of jungkook and i some alone time.. i need it now more than ever as i am with his child.

looking down at my stomach, i ran my hand over it softly, a blanket over most of my body, keeping me warm as it is cold out and raining.

"your father is such a busy man.. i wish he would just come home and stay home with us forever," i spoke to the baby growing in my stomach.

i am about four months pregnant now, so my stomach is quite a bit bigger since before i was with child.. jungkook always makes me flustered saying i look good with a baby belly but i don't really know if he says it to make me feel better or if he is actually being honest.

i sure hope he is being honest.

the thought that there was a child growing inside of me.. his child.. it just made me happier than one could imagine, knowing that there was something the both of us created inside of me.

"we need lots of attention from daddy, huh?" i asked, not feeling crazy at all whilst talking to my baby inside of me, smiling lightly.

i have no reason to feel crazy for doing so, everyone does it.

never in a million years would i have thought i would be with jeon jungkook's child.. a man i had watched through a screen and admired for years and the man who had helped me when i was going through many rough times.

but i also never thought he would be a murderer.. or that i would end up killing someone..

"i'll make sure to raise you right and i won't let jungkook teach you his bad ways because i want you to be a good person with a good life," i spoke, somehow bringing tears to my eyes.

i'm not really one to talk.. i did kill a man for almost killing jungkook and went insane then.. but i would like to think i have my head on straight nowadays.. i got to, especially with a child on the way.

with that man, no one was able to figure out who killed him and ruled the murder out as an unsolved case because there was just nothing matching up.

i would like to thank jungkook for helping me figure out what to do. luckily my lover is a skilled criminal anyways.. never thought i would say that in my life.

he said that i was becoming "the bonnie to his clyde" and i laughed at that.. in fact, i still laugh at it sometimes.

i looked back up at the screen, seeing a camera view of what was going on at the signing, my heart warming at the sight of jungkook's face as he was focused on signing a girl's album.

i watched as he looked up at her, smiling as he handed her back her album, but when the girl put her hand out on the table he didn't even glance at it, saying something to her before the next girl had come up.. he wasn't making any physical contact with them. i'm surprised.. isn't he supposed to provide fanservice for them?

well, i'm actually happy that he isn't touching them, not that i would suspect him of cheating or anything.. i just don't like other women's hands on him.

he is mine and only mine and i intend on keeping it that way.

resting my head back against the back of the sofa, i kept my hand on my stomach, cuddling up in the blanket as there was a fire going in the living room as well, heating up the space as i was trying to stay as warm as possible with my baby.

closing my eyes, i felt tired, not being able to get much sleep last night as i wasn't feeling good, a side effect of my pregnancy.

i might as well take a nap because the baby needs as much rest as possible and so do i. jungkook isn't even here either.

naps are always better with jungkook though.. him and i take naps every chance we get, mostly because he tells me to because both i and the baby need more sleep than usual as i am indeed, very pregnant.

drifting off to sleep, the light sound of rain hitting against the windows and the sound of the television playing was heard.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

feeling someone wrap their arms around me and the furniture dip a bit beside me, i opened my eyes, seeing jungkook beside me, a light smile on my lips as he reached up and kissed me on the forehead.

"i'm here now darling," he spoke softly, "how are you feeling?"

i placed my head upon his shoulder, cuddling closer to the man, "i'm okay.. i just missed you," i mumbled, hearing the man chuckle as he pulled me in closer, grabbing the blanket and throwing it over himself as well.

"i missed you too darling, and i missed our little world as well.." he smiled, rubbing my stomach lightly, a smile coming up upon my lips, more than happy to have him back home and to hear those words.

our little world...

every time he is like this i just melt.. it makes my heart and my whole body so warm and happy inside. he will be a good father. he already is and the baby hasn't even been born yet.

"how are the guys?" i asked, referring to his bandmates.

"they are good," he responded, placing his head against mine.

i laid in his arms, soaking in the warmth of him as he cuddled up with me, one of his hands on my stomach.

"i was thinking.." jungkook started, "that i would end the contract earlier than its deadline, and since i have a woman with child i don't have to go into the army to serve because i need to take care of you more so than anything."

i was surprised, "wait- why would you end the contract earlier?"

he chuckled.

"why else? i want to make sure to make you officially mine forever," his words brought a wave of butterflies through me, the baby suddenly kicking in my stomach in which my eyes widened and both jungkook and i looked at each other in surprise.

this was the first time feeling the baby kick in my stomach, the both of us smiling at each other at the feeling of it.

i'm so glad jungkook got to experience it for the first time when i did as well, it just makes it feel even more special knowing that he is here to experience the first and i don't have to tell him about it.

"oh my god.. darling," he had tears in his eyes, smiling, making tears come up in my eyes at his gaze, seeing this man so happy about our child, loving the baby just as much as i do.

i smiled at him, a tear rolling down his face to which i reached up and wiped away, bringing my face up to his and kissing him softly.

pulling away the both of us looked into each other's eyes, "i love you so much jeon jungkook.."

"i love you more, darling."

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

it has been two months, and just a week ago jungkook ended his contract with the company him and his bandmates had worked under.

and i am now six months pregnant.

guess what day it is today..

it is wedding day.

walking down the aisle, i had my arm wrapped around jimin's, my best friend.

looking up at the alter, i could see jungkook standing there all dressed up, looking absolutely beautiful as there was a smile on his face, many people watching me as i made my way up to my future husband next to jimin.

letting go of my arm as i had made it up to the front, jimin smiled at me, heading to his seat in the front row next to hoseok and yoongi.

jungkook lifted his hands, carefully pulling back the vail in front of my face and looking at me full of nothing but love.

he had a smile on his lips, grabbing the both of my hands in his, gazing at me softly with his beautiful eyes as i looked back at him, my eyes full of tears.

god, i'm so weak.

how did this man manage to make me fall so deeply in love with him? the world may never know..

the man started speaking, the both of jungkook and i never taking our eyes off of each other, eventually saying our vows and that we take each other as our "lawfully wedded partner".

jungkook pulled me into him, my hands on his chest as our lips came together, the man kissing me, full of his love and the passion he held for me, many people cheering, making me smile into his lips.

this moment.. is one of the best moments ever, the best feeling i could have ever asked for.. with the man i wouldn't mind marrying over and over again.

tears streamed down my face as we pulled away, the man before me lifting his hand and wiping away my tears, looking into my eyes with undying love, tears now filling his eyes.

"i love you so much jeon y/n.." he breathed out to where i could only hear, "i love you more than you'll ever know.."

"i love you more, jeon jungkook.." i breathed out next, placing my forehead against his, a tear rolling down his cheek.

i would never trade this moment for anything...

this man is everything to me.. and he is all i have, and all i will ever need.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

within these past five months (yes another five months have passed since the wedding), jungkook has stayed by my side, cared for me and the child, and has been overall one of the best i could have ever asked for.. although i didn't have to ask because he was the one obsessed and not me.

i had given birth to a little boy and we came up with the name johnny. jungkook and i like to call him peanut though.. it is cute, right? especially when jungkook calls him it in his babying voice, oh my god, it is the most cutest thing ever. i swear.

he was now about two months old, and currently sitting in jungkook's lap as he was feeding him with a bottle and i was sitting across from them at the picnic table in the park.

it was a park back in busan and not in seoul, jungkook's hometown, and the people here actually respected our space.

i was just watching jungkook with our child, admiring the both of them and realizing just how similar they look.. our son is going to grow up looking just as handsome as my husband.

wow.. it is weird calling him that.

you would think after five months i would get used to calling jungkook that, but nope, still odd considering everything. i don't know if that is just me though. probably is.

jungkook looks like a real father.. i could just watch the two of them all day if i could.

grabbing my phone off the table, i opened the camera app and pointed it at the two of them, taking a couple pictures, the last one having jungkook looking at the camera and making me laugh as i had caught him off guard.

"hey, what are you doing, hm?" he asked, chuckling, his eyes glistening whilst watching me laugh at him, a grin on his lips most likely from seeing me so happy.

"taking a picture so this moment can last longer," i responded, "what else?"

"but they aren't going to be perfect."

"what do you mean? they already are perfect," i spoke, confused by his words as he then shook his head.

"you're not in them," my face flushed at his words, looking down whilst smiling.

"shut up.."

"you're so cute when you're shy y/n," i could tell he was having the time of his life, flustering me up and all, "just look at you.. and to think that all of that is mine.. damn i got really lucky."

"i said shut up and feed the baby," i looked away, my face probably a deep red by now as i could feel it heating up by the second.

i'm being attacked, this isn't fair.

how dare he have the audacity to make me like this out in public and think it is okay to keep on saying things?

he knows the effect he has on me.

"look at me baby," he spoke, making me shake my head as i looked at the people walking by on the side walk, most of them older couples probably in their mid fifties and sixties.

"darling..." he spoke lowly, but i stayed stubborn, not really realizing what i was about to do to myself later.

"i guess if you won't behave i am going to punish you later tonight when the baby is asleep," as those words left his mouth i looked over at him, his gaze directed where it was before i started taking pictures of him and johnny.

"no.. jungkook we can talk this out, hm? i'm looking at you now.." i pleaded, the man shaking his head.

"too late darling, now save the begging for later," he didn't even look up at me, making me cross my arms.

don't get me wrong.. he is amazing in bed, in fact i love how he handles things in the bedroom... but when it comes to punishments i am always on the line about them.

the spanking and stuff is hot or whatever, but when you really experience it with his force, it will leave a mark.. and that is a mark to stay for at least a couple days. i am not even kidding.

i will admit that he is also very very attractive when he is mad, but at the same time it can be scary when he is looking you down like you are his prey and he is about to do something evil to you.

and sometimes the punishments can be very... unsatisfying if you know the type of punishment i am talking about.

i just looked away as well, pausing when my eyes came in contact with something.. or rather.. someone.

chills instantly ran up and down my spine and i felt as though i was spinning all of a sudden... completely shocked. i really actually thought i was hallucinating.. but i am really not.

"j- jungkook..?" i muttered under my breath, not calling out to my husband, not even talking about him at all.. but rather talking about the man many meters away from the both of us... staring right at me.

it was jungkook.

the other jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669 32 7
Y/n and Jungkook, two different people, Y/n a part-timer in a hospital and a store, while Jungkook the mafia leader, meet each other, during an incid...
964K 29.1K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...
184K 3.5K 26
Y/N was an ordinary girl, then she went to Korea and saw a guy with a mask but she didn't know who it was.....??? Jungkook fell in love with a girl i...
7.1K 170 31
JK X Reader FF The mafia king and the mafia queen know each other. but, they also don't know each other. their mafia side knows each other as a mafi...