Gardener

By HowdyYowdy

Being the more mild friend of Yuji Itadori, you always spent your time in the gardening club at school. Very... More

Enter Gardener
Ichi- Local Gardener
Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.
San- Gardener goes to Tokyo
Yon- Tokyo and Roppongi
Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo
Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King
Nana- Garderner sees friend again
Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden
Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes
Juu- Gardener learns a Jujutsu techniques
Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone
Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels
Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him
Juuyon- Local Garderner realises his cat loves him
Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.
Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies
Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man
Juuhachi- Gardener finds out the cinemas was not a great idea
Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two
Nijuu- Gardener didn't kill two people
Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher
Nijuuni- Gardener contemplates his actions
Nijuusan- Three people see (M/N)'s tiddies. Loves them.
Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish
Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it
Nijuuroku- Gardener gets glass in his face.
Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.
Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing
Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs
Sanjuu- Gardener sneezes while King of Curses plans to fuck
Sanjuuichi- Gardener chills with a Decapitated Head
Sanjuusan-Gardener kisses a vessel to make the pain go away
Sanjuuyon- King of Curses tries to kill a slightly suicidal gardener and fails
Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily
Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge
Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?
Sanjuuhachi- Gardener threatens to choke a teacher with his thick thighs.
Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.
Yonjuu- Gardener adopts two curses for a day, chaos ensues.
Yonjuuichi-Miwa admiring the Gardener's chest. Shes's a fan.
Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.
Yonjuusan- Gardener buys food to heal the broken heart.
Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch
Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay
Yonjuuroku- Gardener doesn't like remembering drowning.
Yonjuunana- Kitty loves to eat arms.
Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.
Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger
Gojuu- Gardener is not happy.
Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother
Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs
Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names
Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami
Gojuugo-Kiss the Gardener Nanami
Gojuuroku- Gardener might have Snapped
Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener
Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed
Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener
Rokujuu-Miwas gets a Gardener Sugar daddy
Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.
Rokujuuni-Zoo date with a Gardener

Sanjuuni- Gardener is disgusted by a rotten finger in his cats mouth

3.9K 222 54
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N]

"Solo mission?" I asked

"Absolutely right! You see, there's around two fourth grade curses on the loose in an abandoned hospital. Should be pretty easy so I'm sending you in alone!" Gojo smiled

Sighing, I picked up my shovel and followed Ijichi out after waving Gojo off. The car ride was silent since I didn't know what to talk about until Ijichi nervously started talking about the weather and Ieiri. I forgot this person had the hots for her. I would too if I was straight. Thankfully, I'm gay. He asked me what it was like to learn under her so I talked a bit about her until we reached the location and I got out. Damn, this hospital looked so depressing, no wonder all the edge lords are here.

Going inside with Ijichi, I noticed he was quivering behind me. He stayed behind me as I exorcise a lot of curses which were definitely more than two and these were all grade three. How badly did people mess up the report. I sighed and continued taking care of the curses and letting my cat feed on the occasional one, scaring Ijichi from his sheer size alone. Suddenly, I heard a scream and turned around to see Ijichi disappearing into the floor. My eyes widened slightly as a ton of second grade curses started coming out. Why the hell were there so many?

"Kitty, it's eating time" I stated cold

"Meow" My cat eagerly purred.

My cat grew to be larger as I started running around and killing all the curses in sight before they could hit me. It was a problem when half of them would disappear into the wall and I was on a time crunch to find Ijichi. The second grade curses required me to use my technique to lull them into a permanent deep sleep and the rest were dealt with using rose seeds. I was losing a bit of steam until the floor gave way beneath me and it looked like I was in a falling elevator. A curse swung it's hand at me in the elevator as we were falling so I had to dodge and quickly decapitate it before lying on the ground.

The wind got knocked out of me as the elevator smashed into the ground, allowing a curse to jump on me but I rather quickly knocked it back off. Using my shovel, I got off the dusty ground which was great because the roof caved in and I need to use it to break the door. I wedged my shovel in between and pushed the doors apart. I stepped into an innate domain. Oh this did not look like the easy job I was given. Did innate domains only belong to special grade curses? Well I was fucked then.

The surroundings were super eery and dark, I was definitely in the parking lot of a basement. There were abandoned corpses to the left and right in their little spaces. It smelled disgusting. I grunted before treading quietly and listening out for cries. I heard Ijichi screaming so I quickly started running quietly across the hallways and found a large underground open area that looked like a sewer system with corpses stuffed in holes in the wall everywhere. Their rotten limbs occasionally sticking out.

Loudly, the restricted scream of Ijichi came through the air as I saw him being thrown in the air as a curse appeared from the roof. What the heck was a mutated child curse doing here? Without a second to hesitate, I leaped off into the air and cut down the mutated hand that had Ijichi. The face of the child started screaming before mutating in-front of me. Never have I ever wanted to drop kick a child in self defence twice but I might do that again today.

I could feel Ijichi's tears on my shirt as he cried into my shirt. He wasn't horribly injured but he wasn't doing great either. Clearly traumatised, he wouldn't be able to run out of here so I prioritised our escape and dodged all the rotten limbs that came out of the ground as I rushed towards the elevator but I smashed right into a hard barrier before appearing in the open area where we were thrown into a wall. It was painful but I shielded Ijichi from the harsh impact. The wall cracking beneath me and caving in slightly. I needed a few minutes.

"(M/N)-san?! A-Are you alright?! This is really bad... w-we're going to die!"

"This isn't looking good, I can't hear my cat either. Ijichi, move!" I warned.

Quickly, I shoved Ijichi out of the way as a large disconnected fist smashed me into the wall. I got up and smashed the hand away using my shovel before pushing Ijichi to safety. This curse just kept regenerating its limbs and I was exhausted by now. I had to constantly make sure Ijichi was safe while destroying the baby's mutated disconnected limbs. I decided my best way to fight was through a domain. Putting my hands together, I chanted for my Domain Expansion.

"Domain Expansion: Gardener's Safe Haven"

The grim and gloomy world became bright and cheerful as we were in a field of flowers with tall unique mountains in the distance with waterfalls pouring out to form the lake behind me and the centre cemented circle that had broken pillars. The animals were absent this time because I had to concentrate purely on the offence. Ijichi gasped as he looked from the ground. There was the curse there too, opposite of me looking around in amazement. Successfully, I had shut down the curses domain but mine wouldn't last long.

The effects of my domain lulling the curse to sleep was working and it let me waltz up to the small curse and kneel in-front of it to pat it's head and apologise for what I was about to do. Swiftly, I used the energy of the domain to fully pacify the curse before exorcising it in one go.  Guess curse farming time was over, bummer. As the body dissolved, something dropped to the ground. Sukuna's finger? What the- I turned around and Ijichi looked at me with happiness as he clung to my feet crying in relief while I tried to reassure him.

"D-Daijoubu, please stop crying. Isn't it good we're alive?" I asked

"I'm swo happwi werre awiveee" Ijichi cried

"I don't know if we're fully out yet, I sensed two special grades"

Thankfully, once I released my domain, my cat was there devouring the other special grade spirit. Ijichi fainted from the sight of my cat while I just sighed. There wasn't a second finger fortunately and we left after making sure all the curses were gone. I put the finger in a plastic bag because that shit looked nasty. Ew. How could Itadori eat this? Disgusting. I stared at my cat when I noticeds he had another of Sukuna's finger sticking out of his mouth. I put down my shovel and had to grab my cats face to yank the finger away from his mouth carefully.

My cat was heaving afterwards as I apologised. With a frown, I put the second finger in the bag. Grunting, I picked up my shovel and my cat showed us a way for us to get out which was the staircase. I left Ijichi in the car after getting the keys from him pocket before telling my cat to take care of him. My cat nodded his head but immediately went to sleep on the job the minute I looked away, lazy bum. At least we did the curse farming together.

Temporarily, I left and bought some coffee for Ijichi and favourite drink with myself using the stipend given as students. I bought a first aid kit with some bento boxes too and returned to the car where I treated Ijichi's wounds after closing a bit of them up with reversed technique. It was dark when he woke up and panicked but he relaxed when he saw my face. He noticed pretty quickly he had been bandaged up as I offered him coffee and painkillers.

He thanked me again as his face rested on the steering wheel while crying. He apologised so much to much since I wasn't supposed to see him cry as the adult. He urged me to shame him for being such a mess and crying whe he was about to die. Gently, I offered him the bento box and reassured him that it was fine. He hurriedly started eating the bento box and started drinking the coffee which made me tell him to slow down as I put away mine. He apologised again but I whacked the back of head gently.

"Calm down, I'm not going to kill you. If not, I would've left you there earlier. I'm not here to make my job harder you know? You stayed pretty calm in there until the end. I think anyone else would be scared shitless if they saw two special grade curses working together. It's not a part of your job to exorcise them and yet you still followed me in. You managed to last a long time by yourself. You were really brave. I'm sure even Gojo would be proud of you." I smiled slightly.

"(M/N)?" Ijichi asked sniffling

"Yes?" I replied.

"T-Thank you for being so nice to m-me, I w-wish- you were my higher up i-instead of Gojo" Ijichi cried

"I'm not nice, here, take this napkin, I bought it earlier. Also don't worry, I'll tell Gojo you were super brave if he makes fun of you. You want to get some ice cream on the way back? We can flex on Gojo that we had ice cream and he didn't" I stated.

"S-Sure! Sounds like a plan!" Ijichi laughed.

And so, after Ijichi stopped crying, we went ahead on got ice cream before going back. I was asked to write a report on what happened in front of Principal Yaga with Ijichi. I made sure to try and write everything in as much detail as possible. When Yaga read it, he yelled at us if were both idiots and asked why didn't we try to run away before Ijichi nervously raised his hand and explained that we did but there was an active domain there, that prevented us from leaving. Yaga sighed as he leaned forward onto the coffee table before he reached out both of his hands to ruffle both our heads.

"Congratulations on making it back alive"

Before I forgot, I placed both of Sukuna's finger onto the table, making Yaga freak out right as Gojo walked in. I was still disgusted by how Itadori could eat them. The attention was shifted to Gojo for being late but not enough to be properly late. Eventually, I was dismissed while Ijichi stayed behind to give the other two a proper full report. I was so exhausted as I ate dinner with Fushiguro and kept sleeping in my food.

"How do you fall asleep in your bento box?" Fushiguro deadpanned

"Don't ask me, it just happens. Today's mission was exhausting" I yawned

"What grade did you fight?" Fushiguro asked

"A first grade I think" I mumbled

Afterwards, I went to my room and tiredly slumped onto my bed, trying to sleep but I realised I had to go brush my teeth and my cat's so I did that first before changing into my pyjamas. Gojo came by and told me I did a great job before leaving with a smirk. I was slightly annoyed that he came to my room just to steal food. I went to sleep peacefully though.

Extra:
[Third]

"So your saying, you and (M/N) got ice cream to cheer up" Nanami said.

"Yes, (M/N) is so nice to me unlike Gojo. He bandaged me too and got us food when I fainted. He's very kind" Ijichi teared up.

"As expected" Nanami replied.

"Wait! You got icecream with (M/N) without me?! He's never this nice to me!" Gojo yelled.

"That's your take away?" Nanami and Ijichi asked.

"I-It's too be expected since you do steal his food a lot" Ijichi said.

A/N: Thanks for reading, hoped you guys liked this chapter especially since (M/N) took most of the attention with Ijichi. Anyways, weird fact, (M/N) used to wear a cat sticker on his uniform when he was younger, now he has a cat badge sown on to the sleeve of one of his jackets.

Bye bye! No baby (M/N) this time :)
Btw, can't believe Im still on a role with the titles and I was going to call you all simps but the real true hidden simp is Itadori.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 24.8K 77
In which a terribly sheltered girl takes her first steps into the outside world in hopes to make as many friends as she could, only to garner the att...
66.5K 2.6K 25
You'd had a crush on Gojo Satoru the moment you started at TJH. The thing was...you were out of his league - or at least you saw it that way. Once Ge...
162 3 6
A curse that never would meet the embrace of death, bonds with lonely girl in a moment of desperate, give to each other a bit more of will to live...
5.1K 167 16
For the past year, 20-year-old Yuji Itadori has had the strange feeling that he has been being watched. Along with this; for the past year, 23-year...