Broken Faith {Completed}

By PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... More

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 28: Vali
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?

1.9K 17 6
By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n's mind - 'I only have one hour to maintain this form. I need to decimate Loki as quickly as possible. And I also need to activate my two strongest abilities until the fight is finished.'

Y/n immediately teleported behind Loki. At blinding speed, Y/n punched Loki's back dealing significant damage and he was knocked back away from him.

Y/n - What's the matter, Mister God? Can't keep up with my speed? He said clearly provoking Loki.

Loki (angry) - Why you little!

Loki tried to punch Y/n but before he can punch, Y/n summoned his golden-yellow Ki Blade and stab him on his stomach. Upon stabbing, He threw him on the ground, releasing from the blade.

Loki's fall is so fast that it causes a massive destruction of the land and producing a 2 seconds strong earthquake.

With Whis and the rest

Whis - To lighten up the mood, Irina, to whom you are in love?

Irina (blushes) - Hah?! What kind of question is that? I'm confidently and definitely in love with Y/n of course.

Whis - I see. So you are loyal to him. Am I right?

Irina - Yeah. I would even put everything away only for Y/n to love me back.

Whis - Uh-huh. Just make sure of that okay?

Irina - You got it. I won't hurt Y/n in every aspect.

Whis - Good. Now, Koneko.

Koneko - Yes? Whis-sama?

Whis - Same question. To whom you are in love? As in you truly love and it can only be one person only. Who will you choose, Y/n or Issei Hyoudou?

Issei - Wait, why am I included here?

Whis - I've been observing all of you back then. That's why I have a knowledge about that.

Issei - I see.

Koneko - I'll talk to Issei-senpai first before I can come up with my answer.

Whis - I'll be waiting.

Issei and Koneko proceed to the corner of the cube to talk there privately.

(Their tone of their voice is low so that no one can hear them)

Issei - Yeah. That's right. I've been thinking about that recently. So, Koneko-chan. To whom you are in love? Is it me or Y/n?

Koneko - About that.......... I even don't know.

Issei - If you chose Y/n over me, I won't hate you. That's fine with me as long as we are still friends then it's okay. In my opnion, of course. I even gave up on becoming a harem king only for you to love me. I also stopped being a pervert, again, only for you to love me. But If you choose Y/n, I understand whatever the reason is. I am your enemy before. So it's natural for you to hate me. So, I'll ask this once again. Who will you choose?

Koneko - Since you've stated those reasons, I love Y/n more than you. And I'm sorry for rejecting you. I really am. It's just that Y/n is special for me and I also don't hate you.

Issei - Oh okay. I know it hurts for me being rejected by a cute girl like you but whatever your reasons, I understand. So.... This is it? Time to say good bye for being lovers?

Koneko (sad) - Yeah. Thank you and I'm sorry.

Issei pats her head and he said,

Issei - Don't worry. Apology accepted. And your welcome. Remember, when Y/n can't love you as a girl, I'm here, ready to love you again.

Issei reached out his hand.

Koneko shook her hand with him, signifying that they broke up on being lovers and still being friends.

Koneko - Still friends. Just remember that I am always here for you to support as a friend only.

Issei - Thank you, Koneko-chan. Let's go back and tell to Whis-sama your answer.

Koneko - Okay.

They come back to Whis

Whis - So, may I know what is your answer?

Koneko - I've already chosen my love of my life which is Y/n.

Whis - I bet Issei and you made some clarifications right?

Issei - Yeah. This is better than rejecting the love of a person who doesn't have any reasons at all.

Whis - Very well said. *as he look at Xenovia who was watching the fight intently as well as the rest* Xenovia.

Xenovia turn around to see Whis.

Xenovia - Yes, Whis-sama? What can I do for you?

Whis - Let's go to that corner and talk about something important.

Xenovia - Okay.

Whis and Xenovia proceed to the corner of the cube.

Whis - Now, onto the main point, to whom you are really in love? Is it on Y/n L/n or on Kiba Yuuto?

Xenovia - If you ask me, I love Y/n more than Kiba because we've been together longer than Kiba. But I also hold an affection to Kiba because of his physical appearance. I even confess my love to him. So it's hard for me to choose.

Whis - Okay. Then what will you choose? The moments you have with Y/n for so long or the affection on Kiba even though you only just met him in a short amount of time? Remember, Love is stronger when you have a deep bond with your partner. It makes sense right? I'm not forcing you to love Y/n more than Kiba. I only just wanted to know and also, Are you dating with Kiba?

Xenovia - Yeah. Now that you've mention it, it really makes sense that love is stronger when you have a deep bond with your partner. Not only on the bond but also on the connection between me and my partner. For your second question, I am neither dating Kiba nor Y/n. I haven't even confessed to him.

Whis - When will you confess to him?

Xenovia - When the time is right, I'll confess to him.

Whis - Okay. I'm not rushing you to confess to him. I just only wanted to know. By the way, I already talked Irina and Koneko about this and they said that they also love Y/n. Not as a friend but more than that.

Xenovia - I guess I do have rivals.

Whis - Don't worry about that. I'm sure Y/n has a plan on loving the three of you simultaneously. Also, don't take them as rivals. Take them as your family.

Xenovia - Yeah. I guess so.

Whis - Now go back and watch him protect this universe. I'll contact him through telepathy so that he won't be disturbed. Also, I'll also talk to Kiba about this when the climactic fight is over.

Xenovia - Right. Thanks, Whis-sama.

Whis - Your welcome.

Xenovia went back to the rest.

Whis then contacted Y/n through telepathy.

Whis' mind - 'Y/n. Are you there?'

Y/n's mind - 'Yes. I'm here. What do you want to talk about? Also, Loki is on the losing side because he can't keep up with my power and speed. I only have 24 minutes to maintain this form.'

Whis - 'I talked Irina, Koneko and Xenovia about their relationship with you.'

Y/n - 'What did they say?'

Whis - 'They said that they love you more than anything. Koneko even rejected Issei just for you. But since they had a heart-to-heart talk, Koneko properly rejected Issei and it's fine with him as long as they are still friends.'

Y/n - 'That's good. The chances on defeating Loki will get higher if I go to my full power with this form.'

Whis - 'Since you've activated your two strongest abilities, I think you can extend the time of your new form which is Super Saiyan 5.'

Y/n - 'What do you mean about that?'

Whis - 'Magic Siphoning and Physical Absorption is not only for you to power up permanently but also it can extend the time of your transformations. These abilities have two skills and they are the Passive and Active.

Passive - The user will power up permanently and it can exceed or break your limit.

Active - The user's transformation will extend and extend as long as you keep absorbing all kinds of attacks.

Y/n - 'I see. So that's why my new transformation is keep extending and I feel normal while in this form.'

Whis - 'Now you know.'

Y/n - 'Yeah. Thanks a lot of Whis. I'll pull out my Dragon Fist attack to finish Loki.'

Whis - 'Your welcome.'

Their connection was cut off.

With Y/n and Loki

Loki notices something is wrong and decided to ask Y/n about it.

Loki - H-How can this be?....... A filthy mortal ascended the power of a God? He said while panting.

Y/n - How about I don't want to answer your question and take this *he dashed in front of him and punched Loki's gut so strong that causes him to spit some saliva and a little bit of blood*

The impact of the punch causes him to fall.

When he landed on the ground, he can't stand up.

Goku - Oh I get it. I'm he sure he did "that" and decided to finish the fight.

Rias - May I know what is "that"?

Goku - That? That attack was one of my finishing moves that I taught to him. And it is called, "Dragon Fist".

Rias - Oh. I get it.

Y/n's right fist ignited into a fire that has a silver color and punched Loki's back just like what he did to Katarea. Then, a silver dragon appeared and began to roar very loudly with silver fire spiraling around it. Later, the dragon began to dive down on Loki's immobilized body. While the dragon bite him, his body was incinerated by the silver flames and his body is no more, meaning Loki is dead for good.

When the flash of blinding light is gone, They can see Y/n in his Super Saiyan 5 form, with victory pose. The victory pose of Y/n is when he smiled confidently while his fist is in the air.

Vegeta - Loki is no more.

Rias - Meaning?

Goku - Loki is gone. He's utterly dead and as we can see, we didn't saw his body.

Whis - It's because his body was incinerated by the scorching flames of his attack.

Vali - Then that means...... Y/n won? But what about Ophis-sama?

Whis - She is right there, floating in mid-air. He pointed out where is Ophis located.

Ophis - Ahhhhh. Finally, I am now free from his mind control.

Y/n then reverted back to his base form.

Y/n - Yes you are.

Ophis - I owe you my sincerest gratitude for saving me from Loki. She smiled.

Y/n - Your welcome. Now come and join me to my comrades.

Ophis - Is that okay with you?

Y/n - Yup. As long as you don't hurt my friends and my family.

Ophis - Noted.

Y/n and Ophis then flew to the cube.

Goku, Vegeta and Beerus gave Y/n a thumbs up while smiling.

Y/n gave them also his trademark smile and a thumbs up as well.

The girls, well, they are happy that Y/n didn't get hurt. He did receive some damage but it is only minimal.

Y/n - Now that Loki is gone, I'm gonna heal this land.

Y/n raised his two arms up and a sphere of life energy is forming on top of his hands.

The sphere reaches its maximum power and size after charging for 30 seconds.

Y/n threw the giant sphere below him. When the sphere made contact to the ground, the sphere massively exploded and a blinding green light was formed.

Once the light died down, everything as in everything is back to normal. And the planet Earth in this universe is back to normal once again thanks to Y/n who did most of the work.

Y/n - That's better.

Y/n and Ophis then entered in the cube.

Irina - Y/n you did it! She cheered.

Y/n - It's all thanks to everyone who trusted me. And I also want to give my gratitude to Whis for giving me some important information about my abilities and for updating what is happening in this cube.

Whis - No problem Y/n. You know we are always here to support you.

Y/n - Yeah I know that. That's why I am really grateful to have a family like everyone in here.

Goku - I'm proud of you, my son. Achieving Supet Saiyan 5 is so hard and challenging for us because we don't have any abilities like your Magic Siphoning and Physical Absorption to power up ourselves. He said proudly to his son.

Y/n - Thanks dad.

Vali - Thanks for saving me back there, Whis-sama. Without you, I am now a goner. He said happily.

Whis - Nah. Don't mention it.

Whis controlled the cube by descending it down on the ground. When it reaches on the ground, the cube disappeared in instant.

Beerus - Now that Loki is gone for good, what will you do Y/n?

Y/n looked at the girls and he said,

Y/n - I think I need to clarify some things first. For example, Koneko. I believe she has something to say to me.

Koneko - Me? She said confused.

Y/n - Yes you. I already know what is your answer that Whis questioned you earlier.

Whis - Oh my. This is interesting.

Y/n - Koneko Toujou, Irina Shidou and Xenovia Quarta, Does anyone of you love me more than anything?

Koneko - Yes.

Irina - Definitely.

Xenovia - Certainly.

Y/n - Aww~. That's so sweet. I love the three of you as well~.

Koneko, Irina and Xenovia walked in front of Y/n and he kissed them directly on the lips one by one. Each kiss lasted for five seconds.

All of the people including Beerus and Whis cheered.

Kiba - I guess Xenovia chose you over me.

Y/n - Yeah. I'm sorry.

Kiba - No, don't be. It's fine with me. Just like Issei-kun, as long as we are still friends, it's fine. He smiled.

Issei - You got that right.

Y/n - Thanks for understanding guys. With that aside, Let's celebrate!

All (except Y/n) - Aye!

Everyone went inside of the Kuoh Academy and they proceed to the canteen to celebrate there.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
183K 2.3K 15
[ARC I: Welcome to the Supernatural World!] {COMPLETED} Y/N L/N, Half-Saiyan - Half-Unknown, 18 years old, goes to Kuoh Academy. A new second-year st...
6.8K 173 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
56.7K 669 20
When thinking of the most popular kids at Kuoh Academy, the name Y/N L/N hits the bottom of the list. When an attack leads to his reincarnation as a...