The Young She-Wolf

By AlexusXOXO

Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is g... More

Disclaimer:
The Young She-Wolf
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry
Epilogue
Closing Statements
Old Book Covers

Chapter Nineteen

12K 371 12
By AlexusXOXO

*NOT EDITED*

Alpha Mason

"I love you." She smiled brightly at me.

"I love you too!" I pressed my head into her neck, breathing in her delicious scent. "I'm so happy you're mine."

"If you're happy then why did you reject me?" She pushed me away from her.

"What?"

"Why did you reject me?" She asks angrily.

"Baby I'm sorry I love you." I reach out for her only to have her push my hand away.

"No it's too late. I'm with Peter, we're having a baby." She place her hand on to her small baby bump.

"No." I growled, "You're my mate, you can't have someone else's baby."

"Welcome to the family." Suddenly Hailee disappeared and Sam appeared with Peter at his side, "You're gonna make a way better Alpha."

"Sam what are you talking about? I'm the Alpha of this pack." I asked frantically.

"No you're not, Peter is our Alpha." I turned around to see Michelle.

"Michelle!" I grabbed her arms so that she was facing me. "What are you talking about?"

"Alpha." Michelle called out to Peter.

"He can't be Alpha, he's human." I scoffed.

"Take him to his cell." He waved over Mark and Sam.

<><>

I woke up drenched in sweat. Since days leading up to Hailee departure I had been having these really weird dreams, where Peter had mated with Hailee and took over my pack.

Watching Hailee leave was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It was no telling whether she was coming back or not. My wolf still had faith that she would come back, me on the other hand was a little skeptical. The fact that Sam actually suggested for them to move made me want to rip his head off. I resisted from that because I knew it would upset my mate.

Since Kate had moved out I had to take up the duty of taking care of Michelle, getting her ready for school, taking her to school and making sure she ate three times a day. Believe it or not it was actually harder than I expected, especially since she hadn't been talking to me so I had to constantly guess what she needed.

"Michelle, are you ready?" I yelled up the stairs.

She walked down the stairs with her book in her hands. She walked pass me and into the kitchen, I followed behind her. "Michelle." She grabbed a banana and made her way out to the car, "Michelle talk to me." She continued to ignore me until we reached her school.

"Why would you do that to Hailee?" Even though Michelle mostly kept to herself, she had obviously grown a liking to Hailee from them always been around plus with them living we us for so long.

"Michelle, I know what I did was wrong and I'm paying for it right now. And I promise you that I will make it up to you along with everybody else."

"Yea right." She rolled her eyes before exiting the car.

After dropping Michelle off I decide that I needed to go and visit my parents. I could always depend on my parents when I was having a hard time but with everything going on in the pack I had hardly gotten a chance to visit them. Before going to the cemetery I stopped by the flower shop and bought two dozen of flowers.

"The whole packs plus my mate have lost all the respect for me and not to mention they all probably hate me. Mom, dad, I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I swear I thought what I was doing was for the best. Carrie and James I apologize for hurting your daughter and I promise I will do whatever I can to fix things." I placed flowers on all four of their graves.

I had just arrived to the pack house when Sam had pulled up. Not in the mood to speak with him and afraid that I would do something I would regret I ignored him and walked straight inside and into my office.

He follow behind me, "Mason we need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you." I sat down in my office chair and begin filling out the paper work. Since things had went down between Sam and I, he had withdrawal from his Beta duties, only helping out when it came to patrolling duties, so I had been left with all the work.

"Well then listen. I want to take me and my family and leave. I don't want Hailee to I suffer and we will probably be leaving when she returns from the New Elite pack." I growled.

"Sam get out my office." I said in my Alpha tone so that he had no other choice but to listen to me, even if he no longer respected me, my wolf still had control over his.

"Fine, I was just giving you heads up." I dug my finger nails into my hand to stop from attacking him, and ripping him to shreds.

After he had left my wolf was still angry that he was trying to take our mate away, so I decide that I was in need of a run. I had been running for about an hour only stopping to get a drink of water from the lake when I stopped at the border of the territory, I sniffed around when I notice a disgusting smell.

'Rogues', I growled.

I had just contacted Mark when I heard a growl from behind me. I turned and there was a group of about 30 rogues some shifted and other in their human forms.

"Nice to meet you Alpha Mason. How long have it been? Two years, you've grown up so well." Said a tall dark haired man. I growled at him. He and his group of rogues were the same one that attacked us years ago.

With everything going on with Hailee, I hadn't really been focusing on the situation with the rogues, and because of that I was putting my whole pack safety at risk.

"Calm down pup." I was just about to lunge at him when I was suddenly shot in the neck, I looked up into the trees to see a sniper, from the burning sensation I knew that the bullet was laced with silver.

With sliver been the only substance that could impair our shifting abilities, I shifted into my human form. I pulled the bullet out of my neck, only to be shot again in my leg. With all the sliver in my bloodstream I could no longer stay conscience, at that moment I passed out.

Luna Hailee

I woke up in a panic. I don't remember much of what happen, but I do remember something about my mate being in pain, not to mention that my wolf was whining in the back of my head.

"Mate." She whimpered.

"What happen?" She didn't answer me she just continued to moan and cry.

"Hailee are you okay?" Natalie asked. I suddenly notice that I was in an all-white room that looked similar to a hospital room with a few wired hooked up to me.

"Mason. Is he okay?"

She looked at her mate only to have him nod at her before exiting the room.

I sat up from the bed, "Natalie what happen?"

"He was attacked by a group of rogues, they shot him twice with silver laced bullets. It's not looking good."

I jumped out of the bed unhooking the wires in the process. "Hailee calm down."

"What do you mean calm down? My mate is possibly dying." I snapped at her.

"I know and Alpha Noah have agree to help out. He and a group of wolves have already left."

I nodded, "Did he know why they attacked him." I said as I ripped the remaining wires off of me.

"All we know is that it's the same group of rogues that attack us years ago."

"I need to see him." I rushed out of the room.

Natalie ran so that she was standing in front of me. "Hailee you can't, the rogues are still lingering around. We don't know if there's more or are they coming here. We just have to wait till all of this is over."

"What if he's gone by then?" I asked as a tear fell from my eye. "I should of never left him before making things right. I need to make things right. I'm have to go."

"Fine, I understand. Please take a pack fighter with you."

"Fine."

Once Natalie and Adam had assigned someone to accompany me we were on our way back to my pack and back to my mate.

Bruno Mars: It Will Rain

Michelle in the MM

Check out 'The Human Mate' and 'Resisting the Alpha'.

Vote, Comment, Fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 9.5K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
2.3K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
605K 17K 33
#1 in Werewolf Blake is the Head Enforcer of the Blood Moon Pack. The Biggest Pack in the world! Reaching a population of 25,000 werewolves. He is b...
4.3M 99K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...