Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

37: Symbol of Peace

4.5K 177 42
By SilverFang240

[Author: Small recap]

All Might came crashing down and tried double punching the masked villain. The buff heroes punches were stopped by the man in the tux and a large gust of wind attempted to push everyone back. Rin stumbled a little bit because she felt her body getting weaker.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" All Might said with venom laced in his voice.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" The masked villain asked while the gust of wind continued pushing everyone back. They stoped the attack but the dust cloud still circled the area. "It took you long enough to find us. It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus that you arrived.you've gotten weaker, All Might."

"You're one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might questioned. Rin was in the dust clearing and had an angry look on her face.

'Shit, this is bad, its One For All versus All For One again.' Rin thought. Riot has never met the dual haired girl but after a quick look through her memories he knew that the Symbol of Peace also acted as a father.

As much as I love the idea of kicking peoples asses. We gotta get your ass outa' here.

"I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago. You hear me? I will take young Kaibustu back. And I will make certain that you're locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains." All Might announced and went to attack All For One again.

"Sounds like you got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both." The villain raided his arm and it seemed to inflate before pushing All Might back with a powerful gust of wind. This attack caused All Might to crash through multiple buildings.

"All Might!" Rin shouted in worry at the cloud of dust the attack caused.

"Don't you worry." All For One started in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. "It'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield, Tomura. And take that child with you." His fingers suddenly turned black with red glowing lines and they quickly extended, only to impale Kurogiri's unconscious body.

Excuse me, child!?!

"Be careful! One of the heroes messed with him and he's unconscious." Mange explained. "I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can teleport, why don't you get us out of here?"

"My warp power is still new, Mange. There is still much I need to learn about it. It's distance is limited, and while he can teleport to specific coordinates, I only transport people to and from my own location. Or with focus, to or from someone I am very familiar with. That is all." The villain leader explained and his explanation was soon followed by a purple portal opening. "Leave this place."

"What about you?" Shigaraki asked the leader. And his question was soon followed by All Might leaping out from the debris he was trapped in. Then the villain leader started floating a few feet off the ground.

"You're not thinking, Tomura. There remains much room for you to grow.

"You're mine." All Might said before punching All For One, which was blocked by his forearm.

"Let's go Shigaraki. While our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained." Compress said while turning Dabi into a light blue marble. "Claim your prize." With that being said all the villains looked at Rin.

Well shit.

"Heh, let's dance." Rin said with a smirk. However, it was a whole facade, in reality her whole body hurt so much she could scream. But if there's one thing she learned, it's how to put on one hell of a fake smile.

The other students peeked around the crumbled wall only to see Rin getting continuously attacked by the villains and just barely able to keep her ground. Looking closer, the students could see that the black ink was now silver and that her right arm was nonexistent, only her shoulder remained. But a what they couldn't see was Rin's pained expression whenever she moved her body.

Midoriya being Midoriya was coming up with a plan to get all of them out of there without anyone being injured. Then, it hit him.

"Iida, listen." Midoriya said but was interrupted by the blue haired boy.

"You can't fight. I won't let you."

"No, I think there's another way. A way that won't involve any combat. That'll let as escape, with her. Come on, we can still get Rin back." Midoriya argued.

"Tell us your plan." Todoroki said.

"The thing is, it's all going to depend on her." Suddenly he remembered what Rin shouted when she was 'kidnapped' by All Might during extra lessons.

"I refuse to be the damsel is distress!"

With that the broccoli boy started explaining his plan. Meanwhile, Rin was surrounded by the villains and everyone was prepared to attack, it just depended on who.

Great, six versus one, and you're feeling like shit...I like these odds.

Suddenly all the villains attacked at once and Rin miraculously, was able to dodge all the attacks.

"Oh yeah I bet this is just a walk in the park for you." Rin said with a lot of sarcasm.

Okay sassy pants, now's not the time. Your body needs to rest and All Might can't fight at full strength while we're here. So we need a plan to get out of here!

Suddenly, as if on cue, the crumbled ally wall blew up then an large ice spike appeared. Everyone stoped to look at them and Rin noticed Iida, Midiroya, and Kirishima racing their way to the tip of the ice creation. They leaped into the air and the ice crumbled behind them. Kirishima turned around and extended his hand forward.

"Come on!" He shouted and a huge grin spread across the girls face. Shigaraki tried reaching for the girl but her legs were covered in the silvery ink. With one loud yell from the pain, she launched into the air a quickly caught up to the group. Rin grabbed Kirishima's hand and they both held on for dear life.

"You guys are insane!" Rin shouted with a wide smile and a chuckle, the very smile and laugh that they've all been missing. While everyone's attention was on them, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Momo had the chance to run away.

Using Mange's quirk, Compress was launched into the air, and quickly gaining on the group. But before he could reach them Mt. Lady grew to her giant size and Compress ran right into her face, specifically her nose, which resulted her her gaining a bloody nose.

"Whoa, Mt. Lady!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"The rescue's priority. Go home, you dumb kids." Is all she said before passing out. Mange was about to yeet another person but Gran Torino knocked out Mange, Spinner, and Twice.

[Author: Don't judge me, I was thinking of a word and yeet was all that came to my mind. Personally, I think it works beautifully!😂]

Meanwhile, with the group of three boys and one girl, Midoriya was about to land using his legs but silver ink blocked his view of seeing the ground.

"Rin, what are you doing?" Iida asked even thought they were all thinking it.

"You three saved me, a little more energy is noting if I can make this a softer landing." Rin's words were soon followed by the group crashing against the ground and none of them got hurt thanks to Rin.

HEY WHAT ABOUT ME!?! I'm the one who stoped the landing!

[Author: Damn it! Not you too!]

The four didn't stop and started running for a safer area, Rin's body was hurting more every second and the world started spinning around her. Suddenly everything went dark and she heard muffled voices all around her before there was nothing.

The four students were walking out into a busy street before Rin passed out, thankfully Kirishima caught her.

"What happened?" Midoriya asked.

"I don't know, she just passed out." Kirishima explained.

"Is she okay?" Iida asked and Riot formed out of her back, causing the three boys to stumble back but Kiri didn't go very far because he didn't want to let go of Rin.

"She's fine, her body just needs to rest."

"Who are you?" Iida asked.

"Name's Riot."

"Where's Venom?" Kirishima asked, expecting to see the inky black head arrive next.

"Venom can't answer the phone right now. But I'd be miserable to take a message."

"I have so many questions!" Midoriya said with excitement but also confusion.

"And they can wait. Rin needs to rest and me talking to you three won't help."

With that, Riot disappeared back into Rin's body and Kirishima moved her so she was now getting a piggyback ride from the red head.

"Come on, we should go find the others." Iida said and all of them walking into the busy streets.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: Yeahh....I don't know how to accurately end this chapter sooo... *walks away*]

Ojiro: Has anyone seen Author? She mentioned she knows Karate and I wanna see if her worlds Karate is any different from ours.

Ocha: I think she's still in her room.

Ojiro: Okay, thanks. *walks to her room* *knocks* Author...I coming in. *opens door and sees Author wrapped up in a bunch of blankets.* Are you okay?

A: *on her time of month* yeah I'm fine.

Ojiro: What does 'fine' mean?

A: It means I would like some chocolate and wouldn't mind if the sun exploded and killed us all.

Ojiro: . . . So you're having a rough day.

A: Yes I'm having a rough day.

~•~

Ojiro: *cuddling with Author after getting her chocolate* You're so tiny and adorable.

A: I could kill you in your sleep.

Ojiro: I know.

Word count: 1679

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
111K 2.6K 71
He was rescued as a child from a facility of illegal, horrendous experimentation and forcefully given quirks - but what they didn't realise was that...
281K 5.8K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
872K 28.8K 81
hєr quírk íѕn't líkє αnч σthєr ít cσnfuѕєѕ pєσplє tσ nσ єnd hσw αnσthєr lívíng вєíng ѕhαrєѕ hєr вσdч, wíth α mínd σf ítѕ σwn ít'ѕ líkє α pαrαѕítє вu...