Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 36*

610 20 0
By fanficlover_athena

(Third POV)

Gerard walks into the locker room, watching Isaac try to crawl away from him. "It was a good effort, Isaac. It was." He then says. "This would be so much more poetic if it were halftime..." Gerard then says, holding a sword in his hand.

...

"You tried to build your pack. You tried to prepare for the worst. You weren't ready. Because of it, Gerard is winning. He's taking his time. He's toying with Scott and Y/n. He's going after your wolves, one by one. He's relishing in his victory." Peter says.

"How about you tell me something I don't know?" Derek says irritably. "Oh, I'm going to, and it's gonna prove why you should trust me-- why you need to trust me. Because I'm going to tell you how to stop Jackson." Peter says, making Derek scoff.

"What do you mean? You know how to kill him?" Derek then asks, making Peter shake his head. "Actually, how to save him." He says, making Derek raise his eyebrows.

(Your POV)

"McCall! Where's McCall?" I hear coach yell, seeing he and Gerard have both disappeared. I focused back on the game, praying that Scott and Isaac are alright. The ball suddenly rolls in front of Stiles and he looks at it confused, before picking it up with his net. He then starts running to the goal, the other team is running behind him.

When Stiles reaches the goal with the ball in his lacrosse stick, he suddenly stops. He looks around and it looks like he doesn't know what to do. "Stilinski shoot it! Shoot the ball! Shoot it, you idiot!" Coach yells, but Stiles doesn't do anything. I get up from my seat and yell as loud as I can "Shoot It!!" this makes him look at me and then shoot the ball, scoring. Everyone claps and cheers, and I can see Stiles smiling at me. I give him a thumbs up and sit back down.

I see Noah cheer for his son, which makes my heart melt. "I scored a goal? I scored a goal! I scored a goal!" he yells, and I couldn't contain my laughter. After this, Stiles kept scoring and scoring time after time. Everyone cheered as loud as they could. I was so happy for him, that he finally could have his moment. Even though I was still worried about Scott and Isaac.

(Third POV)

"There's a myth that you can cure a Werewolf simply by calling out its Christian name." Peter says, making Derek scoff. "It's just a myth." Derek says. "Sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth. Our name is a symbol of who we are. The Kanima has no identity-- that's why it doesn't seek a pack." Peter explains.

"...It seeks a master." Derek says, making Peter nod. "And who else grows up with no pack? No identity?" Peter asks. "An orphan." Derek says. "Like Jackson. And right now, his identity is disappearing beneath a reptilian skin, and you need to bring him back." Peter says again, making Derek sigh.

"How." He asks, making Peter smile. "Through his heart-- how else?" Peter says, making Derek scoff again. "You know, in case you hadn't noticed, Jackson doesn't really have much of a heart to begin with..." Derek says. "Not true. He'd never admit it, but there is one person-- one person with whom Jackson shared a real bond. One person who can reach him. Who can save him." Peter says.

"...Lydia." Derek then says, making Peter nod. "Your best ally has always been anger, Derek, but what you lack most is a heart. That's why you've always known that you need Scott and Y/N more than anyone. And even somebody as burned and dead on the inside as me knows better than to underestimate the simple yet undeniable power of human love." Peter says.

(Your POV)

Then suddenly the game is over, and we have won. Stiles looks over at me again, and I'm laughing and clapping my hands his way. He looks at me in awe and our eyes meet each other. "Nothing happened... Nothing..." I hear Scott say, sighing in relief when I see that he is ok. Suddenly the field lights all go out and we can hear a scream. I Immediately stand up from my seat and run to the field with my sister, when the lights come on again.

Jackson is lying on the ground and my sister kneels beside him. I frown at Scott next to me and he shrugs in confusion. "Jackson? What's happened to Jackson? Jackson! Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?" My sister yells.

"Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" coach asks, making Melissa run past us and check for a pulse. "He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa says, making my eyes widen and look at Lydia. "Nothing?" coach asks sadly. "Nothing." Melissa confirms.

"Oh, my God. There's blood. There's blood!" my sister then yells, turning around and running into me, hugging me. I pat her back in a comforting manner. "He did it to himself?" Isaac silently asks, making Scott and I look at Jackson's claws. "Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Melissa then tells my sister, who rushes over eagerly to help.

I then look for Stiles but can't seem to locate him. "Stiles?" I ask, looking around frantically. This makes sheriff Stilinski look around for him as well. "Stiles. Where's Stiles? Where-Where's my son? Where's Stiles? Where the hell is my son?" he yells. I look over in horror at Scott, he reciprocates the look.

...

"Scott, we have to find him." I say after the paramedics have taken Jackson with them. Scott nods my way "I know." Sheriff walks over to us and sighs deeply. "I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." he says, making me smile sadly at him.

"The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him—" he begins again, but I interrupt him. "We'll call you" I say, making him nod. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says, trying to comfort him. My heartbeat is out of control at the moment, I need to find Stiles and make sure he is ok. Scott gives me a look and I look away.

(Stiles POV)

I'm pushed down the stairs, into the Argents basement. I land on the hard floor, hitting my stomach on the pavement. I then slowly look up, seeing the basement was dark. I stand up and suddenly hear a whimper, making me look around in fear.

I feel behind me, looking for a light switch and sigh in relief when I find one. I click on the light and look back to where the sound had come from. I can see Boyd an Erica hanging from the ceiling, their hands bound by electrical chains.

(Your POV)

I was waiting with Scott and Isaac for everyone to leave the locker room, so we could come up with a plan to save Stiles. I see coach walk over to us and motion to Scott that he wants to talk to him. I walk away a little but can still hear them.

"McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach says. "Yeah, I know, Coach..." Scott says sadly. "All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." Coach says, making me frown.

"Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!" he then says, making me roll my eyes. I feel sorry for Greenberg. "I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up." coach says, making Scott nod.

"I will." He says nodding. Coach then pats him on his shoulder and walks out of the locker room. "Is that everyone?" Scott asks us, making both Isaac and me nod. "I think so..." Isaac says. "You're gonna find him by scent?" he asks, making Scott nod. "Yeah. All three of us are." Scott says. "But how come you get his shirt and you get his jacket, but I get a shoe?" Isaac asks, making me roll my eyes. "We don't have time for this..." I say, shoving the shoe under his nose.

Suddenly Derek comes from behind some lockers, making me frown at him. "We need to talk." Derek says. "All of us." Peter says, coming out from behind a locker as well. My eyes become wide and Scott gasps "Holy sh--!"

(Stiles POV)

"Shhh!" I shush Erica, trying to untie her chains. When I touch them, an electric shock makes me jump back in pain. "They were trying to warn you... It's electrified." I hear Gerard say. I look over and see him walking down the stairs.

"What are you doing with them?" I ask, frowning. "At the moment? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up-- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong." Gerard says with a smile.

"Okay, so, what are you doing with me? Because Scott and Y/n can find me, all right? They know my scent. It's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. They could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter and urine..." I say anxiously.

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own-- Scott and Y/n find you bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?" Gerard asks me. "I think I might prefer more of a still life, or landscape, you know?" I say, making him smirk.

"What-what are you, ninety? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room—" I say scoffing but am interrupted by a punch to my cheek. He pulls me up, getting ready to punch me again. "Okay, wait! Wait, wait! Okay, wait! Wait!" I say, before he punches me over and over again in my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.6K 38
Peach McCoy It's fun to dance with the devil until he drops you during a leap. At first, I'd thought this devil was none other than the Don of the Ru...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
433K 7.7K 26
You've been on the Bionic Island for the whole time it's been open. You were never on Krane's side. You had a form of mind bionics that kept you from...
47.5K 1.2K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...