Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 32*

635 17 0
By fanficlover_athena

(Third POV)

Scott walks over to the front desk of the station, seeing his mother walk inside. "Mom?" he asks, making Melissa sigh in relief. "You scared me! Where is every—" she starts to say but stops when she sees Mark holding a gun at Scott.

"Mom... just do what he says. He promised he wouldn't hurt you." Scott says, seeing the fear in his mother's eyes. "He's right." Mark says, making Scott turn around to look at him. He then lowers the gun and pulls the trigger, shooting Scott in his stomach.

"Scott! Stiles! What happened???" the sheriff yells from the holding cells, having heard the shot and Melissa's scream. "But I didn't say I wouldn't hurt you." Mark says, looking down tauntingly at Scott. Melissa wants to go to Scott, but Mark points his gun at her. "Back! Back!" he yells at her. Scott then nervously looks back at his mother. "Mom. Mom! Stop, Mom!" Scott says.

Melissa wants to go forward again, but Mark yells at her again. "I said get back." He yells, making Scott look at his mother sadly. "Mom, do it. Please, Mom." He says pleadingly, making Melissa take a few steps backwards. "Get up, McCall." Mark then says, not taking his eyes away from Melissa.

"Mark? Mark, listen to me—" Sheriff shouts from the other room again, but is interrupted by Mark. "Shut-shut-shut up! Everybody shut the hell up!" he yells, making everyone go silent. "Now, get up, or I shoot her next." He says to Scott, keeping the gun pointed at Melissa.

Mark then makes Scott and Melissa walk towards where Sheriff Stilinski is cuffed, making Melissa walk into a holding cell. He closes the cell and locks it. "Please, he needs to see a doctor..." Melissa says tearfully, making Mark laugh. "You think so?" he asks mockingly.

"Hey! Hey, you listen to me!" sheriff then shouts at Mark, this time getting interrupted by Scott. "It's all right. I'm okay." Scott says, reassuringly. "No, honey, you're not okay..." Melissa whines through her tears. "It doesn't hurt, Mom." Scott says.

"Cause that's the adrenaline, okay?" she says sadly to her son. "Please, let me-let me just take a look at him, okay? I mean, I can stop the bleeding." Melissa says pleadingly. "They have no idea, do they?" Mark asks, scoffing Scott's way.

"Please, let me take a quick look. I—" Melissa pleads again, Mark gets annoyed by her. "Shut-shut-shut-shut up! Lady, if you keep talking, I'm gonna put the next bullet through his head." He says, making Melissa shut up immediately.

"Back to the front, McCall." Mark then says, waiting for Scott to move. "After you." Mark says, making Scott walk towards the front. "The evidence is gone. Why don't you just go?" Scott asks when they reach the sheriff's office again, where Y/n, Derek and Stiles are laying on the floor.

"You-you think the evidence mattered that much, huh? No. No, I want the book." Mark says with disbelief, making Scott frown. "What-what book?" he asks. "The Bestiary! And not just a few pages-- I want the entire thing." Mark says. "don't have it, it's Gerard's. What do you want it for, anyway?" Scott asks confused.

"I need answers." Mark says irritably. "Answers to what?" Scott then asks, still confused. "To this!" Mark yells, revealing scales starting to form on his body.

...

Allison shows her father the text from Scott she has just received. "He wants the Bestiary?" Chris asks confused. "That's not from Scott. He wouldn't have texted me, and he definitely wouldn't have mentioned Derek." Allison explains.

"The Sheriff's station?" Gerard asks. "If Derek's really there, I doubt it's willingly." Chris explains. "You think Jackson's there, too?" Allison asks eagerly. "Maybe. Maybe him and the one controlling him." Chris says sighing. "How many do they keep on in a night shift?" Gerard asks, referring to the deputies.

"Since budget cuts, maybe four at the most. My guess would be they're either dead or paralyzed by now." Chris says. "This might just be the confluence of events we've been hoping for." Gerard says, making Chris frown. "Confluence, or conflagration?" he asks, making Gerard shrug. "I'm open to both." He says.

"What do we do now?" Allison asks coldly. "Maybe you should tell us... that authority falls on you, now." Gerard says smiling at how coldly Allison has become. "Not at her age." Chris says, shaking his head. "She's almost eighteen. She knows there's a difference between revenge and retribution, don't you, Allison?" Gerard asks knowingly.

"Make the decision from a vantage point of strategy over emotion, and we'll follow your lead." Gerard then says, making Allison nod. "I want Derek dead." She says coldly, making Chris frown at his daughter with worry. "What about Scott and Y/n?" Gerard asks again.

"They aren't the ones that forced my mother to kill herself." Allison says coldly again. "They are not innocent bystanders either. You can't pick and choose—" Chris says, making Allison cut him off. "But I can prioritize. And the priority right now is Derek." Allison says sternly. "What about the others? Derek's pack?" Chris asks again. "If they try and protect him... Then we kill them. All of them." Allison says coldly, making Gerard smile.

(Your POV)

Stiles, Derek and I are still laying on the office floor, trying to regain movements. Scott and Mark had gone somewhere else with Jackson in tow, leaving us behind. "Hey, do you know what's happening to Mark?" Stiles suddenly asks Derek. "I know the book's not gonna help him. You can't just break the rules, not like this." Derek states.

"What do you mean?" I ask Derek, frowning at nothing. "Universe balances things out. Always does." Derek mutters. "Is it because he's using Jackson to kill people who don't deserve it?" Stiles then asks.

"And killing people himself." Derek completes. "So, if Matt breaks the rules of the Kanima, he becomes the Kanima?" Stiles asks, making me sigh. "Balance." Derek says, making me huff. "Great... cause that's exactly what we need... another kanima." I say frowning.

"Will he believe us if we tell him that?" Stiles asks us both, making me shrug. My brows then raise in realization, I have just been able to shrug a little. "Not likely." Derek says, answering Stiles. "Okay. He's gonna kill all of us when he gets that book, isn't he?" Stiles then asks again, me not really focusing on what he is saying.

I try to move my fingers and see that I slowly can. I then force my claws out, and start pushing them slowly into my hand, trying to heal faster. "Yep." Derek says. "All right, so what do we do? Do we just-do we just sit here and wait to die?" Stiles then asks grimly. "Unless Y/n and I can figure out a way to push the toxin out of our bodies faster, like triggering the healing process..." Derek says, making me laugh.

"Already ahead of you Derek... I'm able to move my hand... I'm starting to regain feeling in my limbs." I say. "Really?" I hear Stiles say with wonder. "You tell me..." I say, using all my strength to move my arm his way, hitting him in his arm. "Oh my god! I felt that!" Stiles exclaims happily.

(Third POV)

Scott and Mark are walking through the station, Mark suddenly stops and looks down at Scott's wound. "You know, I-I feel sorry for you, McCall... 'cause right now, you're thinking, "How am I gonna explain this when it heals?" And the sad part is, you don't even realize how incredible it is that you actually are healing! 'Cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot? They die." He says.

"Is that what happened to you?" Scott then asks. "You drowned, didn't you?" Scott says again, making Mark look at him. "He shouldn't have let them drink..." Mark mutters. "What...? Who...? Mark, what do you mean?" Scott asks.

"Lahey! He shouldn't have let them drink!" Mark says, now a little louder. "What? Who was drinking?" Scott asks confused, making Mark roll his eyes. "The swim team, you idiot!" he yells exasperatedly. "I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know they had just won State, and Lahey, he's letting his favorites come over to have a couple drinks to celebrate. Who cares if they're seventeen, right?" Mark explains, making Scott frown.

"Were you at Isaac's?" Scott asks, but Mark ignores him. "He had this first edition Spider-Man... or was it Batman...? And we were gonna make a trade. But then, I'm over there, and I hear music... and everyone's having a good time... And I see Sean-- he throws Jessica into the pool. And then-and then Bennett goes in, and—" Mark says.

"Bennett? What, the Hunter?" Scott asks, making Mark nod. "And then Camden-- Isaac's jarhead brother-- he grabs me. He thinks it's funny." Mark says with anger. "He threw you in." Scott says, realization hitting him.

"I-I yelled that I can't swim, but nobody listens. I go under, and I swallow water, and no one cares. And I see these bodies underwater... I-I see Jessica's got her hands down Sean's board shorts... Tucker's grabbing Kara... and I'm drowning. I'm dying, and they're laughing! All of a sudden, I was just-- I'm lying by the pool, and Lahey is right there, right above me, and he says—" Mark says.

"He says, "You tell no one!" Mark says. ""This-this is your fault!" Mark yells again, recounting what Lahey had said to him. ""What little bastard doesn't know how to swim?" Mark asks mockingly. "You say nothing! You tell no one!" Mark says again.

"And I didn't. I didn't tell anyone. And I would see them at school, and they wouldn't even look at me. I'd wake up in the middle of the night, I'd gasp for breath, and my parents, they thought I was an asthmatic. They-they-they-they even gave me an inhaler. They didn't know that every time I closed my eyes, I-I was drowning. You know that little white light that they talk about you seeing when you die? Well, I didn't see anything. Just darkness. Everything was dark. But then... then came the Argent's funeral, and everything changed." Mark explains.

"I was taking some photos, and then, purely by accident, Lahey gets in one of the photos. I look down at the screen on my camera, and i just had this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me, and I just-I look at him, and I-I wanna see him dead." Mark says with anger.

"And the next day, he actually was! You know, Einstein was right-- Imagination is more important than knowledge. It was like something out of Greek mythology, like-like the Furies coming down to punish Orestes....You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" Mark asks when he sees Scott looking at him confused.

"Was-was that the guy who stabbed out his eyes?" Scott asks anxiously. "God, that's Oedipus, you dumbass! The Furies are deities of vengeance. Their tears ran of blood, and they had snakes for hair. If there was a crime that had gone unpunished, the Furies would do the punishment. Jackson is my Fury. You know, when I saw him the next night, it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. I knew he had killed Lahey for me, and I knew he would do it again." Mark says again.

"So, I went to Tucker's garage-- I even paid for an oil change-- and guess what? He didn't even recognize me. So, when he wasn't looking, I took a shot of him from my camera... and in a few hours, he was dead." Mark says smirking.

"So, I took more pictures. All I had to do was take their picture... and Jackson would take their life." Mark says, making Scott raise his eyebrows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
219K 6.8K 24
You've always been reckless and have taken risks, dangerous risks, especially when your older brother was Owen Grady; an ex-Navy officer. Owen always...
47.5K 1.2K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...
433K 7.7K 26
You've been on the Bionic Island for the whole time it's been open. You were never on Krane's side. You had a form of mind bionics that kept you from...