Stiles Stilinski x Reader. (R...

By fanficlover_athena

This book will be a rewrite of season 2 of teen wolf. It is the second book of the rewrite saga. (You can fi... More

Foreword
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26*
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34*
Chapter 35*
Chapter 36*
Chapter 37*
Chapter 38*
Chapter 39*
Chapter 40
update book:
Update book 3
Book cover for season 3

Chapter 21*

726 23 13
By fanficlover_athena

(Stiles POV)

We watch Y/n disappear in one of the classrooms and I turn to look at Scott. "Really!?" I exclaim, making him sheepishly smile at me. "Dude I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen..." Scott says, scratching the back of his head nervously. "I mean... out of all girls that you could have said... you had to pick the one that I'm hopelessly in love with?" I ask again, making him shrug.

"She's the only girl except for Allison that knows about this stuff..." Scott says, making me sigh. "Don't throw logic at me...." I say, stomping away with anger. I can hear Scott following me. "It's fake Stiles... you know it is... she doesn't like me that way, nor do I like her." Scott says, making me roll my eyes. "I know... but I was just getting closer to her... and now I can't because she supposedly has a boyfriend now..." I say, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

"Right... so what did happen yesterday?" Scott asks, walking into the boy's locker room. "Nothing... we just fell asleep... like I said earlier." I say, smiling at the memory of y/n's body close to mine. "So, you just slept next to her? In the same bed?" Scott asks, looking at me in disbelief. "Yes... and we might have cuddled." I say, a smirk forming on my face.

"huh" Scott says, smirking and raising his eyebrows at me. "Congrats man, at least you've made some progress." He says, making me nod. "Jup... you may be the werewolf between us two, but I'm definitely the dog." I say jokingly, seeing Scott frown at me. "Come on!" I exclaim, seeing him walk away to the field "That was funny!" I yell after him, following him to lacrosse practice.

(Your POV)

I walk out of class, heading towards the cafeteria. I see Allison coming out of another classroom and I quickly pull her aside. "Hey..." I say, seeing her smile at me. "Hey y/n" she says cheerfully. "So... you're not mad that I'm Scott's fake girlfriend, right?" I ask, saying the word 'fake' a little less loud.

"No, it actually was a good idea. I'm going with Mark to the rave tomorrow night... just so my parents get off my back about Scott." She explains, making me nod. "Mark? Really... he seems like a weird guy..." I say, not liking the look of how he presents himself.

"He's actually very nice." Allison says, making me roll my eyes a little. "Better you than me." I say matter-of-factly. "hey wait... now we can't sit together at lunch..." I say, frowning at her. "I'll sit with Lydia." Allison says, smiling at me. 

"Ok... can you explain to her that I'm not actually Scott's girlfriend? I couldn't tell her earlier because everyone was looking at us and listening in..." I say sadly. "I don't want her to think I'm the kind of person that would steal a friends boyfriend..." I say again, making Allison nod. "Yes of course! I'll explain it to her right away." She says, waving goodbye and walking over to Lydia's table.

I walk over to the table with Scott and Stiles, sitting down next to Scott. "Hi sweety." I say jokingly, looking at Scott. He rolls his eyes and smiles at me. I see Isaac walking over to our table, smirking like usual. "Hey guys... I just heard the weirdest thing." He says, leaning on the table, standing next to me.

People from other tables start listening in. "Yeah? What's that?" I ask, motioning with my eyes that people were looking. He looks around and shrugs. "I heard that you two are a couple now." He says, still smirking. "Yeah...so?" Scott asks, looking around nervously. "I don't believe it." Isaac says, smirking even wider.

"Well...we don't really care what you believe Isaac..." I say, growling lowly so only our table can hear the growl. "You know what? I don't believe it either!" A guy from another table yells. "She's way to pretty for him." He says, sitting back down.

"Oh god..." I hear Stiles mumble, he is rubbing his forehead. "We are together." Scott says a little louder now, pointing at himself and then at me. Isaac looks at Scott and I, then smirks at Stiles. "Ok, why not prove it then?" Isaac asks, raising his eyebrow at me. "Prove it? what are we, 5?" I ask jokingly.

"If you two are truly together, one kiss wouldn't really be a problem now would it?" Isaac asks loudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest. I can smell the amusement coming from him. I look over at Allison and see her mother standing a few tables next to her, looking straight at Scott and I.

I then hear my phone beep and see that Allison has texted me. 'It's ok, do it. My mom's watching...' the text says. I look back at her and frown, making her slowly nod at me again. I heavily sigh and look back at Isaac. "Well... If you want a show, I'll give you a show." I say, looking back at Scott.

I glance back at Isaac, seeing his smirk drop a bit. "Watch this." I say lowly, so only our table can hear. I whisper to Scott to play along, that Allison's mother is watching. I then grab Scott's face and pull his lips to mine. Scott's hand finds my cheek and we start making out, my tongue exploring his mouth.

I don't like the kiss at all, but I try to sell it like I do. We pull apart again and I look at Isaac who is now frowning. "Was that as good for you as it was for me?" I ask him, making him grunt and walk away. The rest of the students turn their backs now at us as well. I see Allison's mother look at us confused, and then she starts to walk away out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles asks, anger on his face. "Isaac was making it seem that we aren't in a relationship." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "You aren't though... you- you know that right?" Stiles asks, nervously fidgeting with his fingers. I frown his way and roll my eyes. "Of course I know that... Allison told me to kiss him..." I say, showing them the text.

"So, how was I?" Scott asks smiling, making both Stiles and I frown at him. "Not bad..." I begin, seeing him smile and Stiles frown harder. "But not good." I then say, remembering the feeling, which now makes Stiles smile and Scott frown. "Whatever, I wasn't prepared... If I had been, I'm sure you would have liked it." Scott says defensively.

"I don't know." I say shrugging and shaking my head. "I do, I'm telling you, if I'd kiss you again right now, you would beg me for more... that's how good I am." Scott says again defensively. "Am I in the twilight zone? It's good that she didn't like the kiss, ok Scott? ... because this isn't real." Stiles exclaims, roughly opening his water bottle and looking at his best friend with a frown.

"Right..." Scott says, sheepishly smiling. I pick up my phone and message Allison 'How the hell do you kiss him... he's terrible...' I text. I see her smile at her phone and she sends me another text 'He was worse in the beginning, he has gotten better because of me.' It says, which makes me smile, figures.

"Ok... but no more kissing." Stiles says, making me focus back on the conversation at our table. I nod and then see Scott look back at me. "So... what was bad about it?" he asks, making me smile again. "Can we stop about this? For the love of god..." Stiles exclaims.

"Well... your tongue was kind of poking me... not naturally gliding over mine like it should be." I say, making him frown. "That's how I kiss with Allison." He says, making me shrug. "I know... maybe try to be less 'forceful' with the kiss next time..." I say smiling.

...

We are walking down the hallway, when Scott speaks up again about the kiss. "Maybe it was you?" he asks, making me frown and turn around again. "Beg your pardon?" I ask a little insulted, making him shrug. "Maybe it was you that made it bad... I haven't had any complaints with Allison yet..." he says again, making me roll my eyes. "Are we still on this? Can we let it go?" Stiles asks, sighing.

"I'm a great kisser..." I say, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "how do you know though? Because I've had a lot of practice... but you... maybe not so much since I'm your first actual boyfriend." Scott says, making Stiles interject "Fake boyfriend." He says.

"Ok..." I say, pulling them both into an empty classroom nearby. "Let's put it to the test!" I say, making Stiles sigh again. "Come on guys... you're not kissing again are you? It's fake, it doesn't matter who is the good kisser and who's the bad one..." Stiles says, frowning at us.

I ignore him and look straight at Scott. "how do you want to test this though..." Scott says, confused. "I'll kiss Stiles the way I kissed you in the cafeteria and he'll let us know if it was me or not..." I say, making Stiles interject again. "You know... I do think it's important to know whose fault it was." He says matter-of-factly.

Scott rolls his eyes and smirks at his best friend. "I thought you said that it didn't matter?" he asks him, making Stiles shrug. "I changed my mind, it's actually very important." He says, narrowing his eyes at Scott. "Are we doing this or what?" I ask, looking at both boys.

"Sure..." Scott says. I grab a hold of Stiles neck and push my lips against his. I feel his body movement stop from the shock, but after a few seconds he starts kissing me back. My tongue finds its way into his mouth and we start making out heavily. 

This time the kiss feels different, heavenly almost. I'm getting lost in the feeling, the kissing becoming more natural. We continue kissing, until I hear someone cough beside us. I pull away and see Scott nervously watching us.

"Right..." I say, stepping backwards, away from Stiles. "So? How was it?" I ask Stiles, looking at him expectantly. "Well uh- it uh- " he says, trying to form words, making me frown, was it me? "Sorry Scott... I think it was you man..." Stiles then says, his eyes still wide, looking at me in awe and then at his best friend next to me. "Shut up..." Scott says, rolling his eyes and frowning.

"So, I was good?" I ask, making Stiles look my way again. "Yeah! Honestly! Amazing." He says, mumbling the last part. The bell rings and we walk back into the hallway. "See you guys after school?" I ask, starting to walk away. "Yes! Jup." Stiles says, not taking his eyes away from me. I wave goodbye and head to my next class.

(Stiles POV)

When we see Y/n turn the corner, I turn to face Scott with a huge smile on my face. "Oh my god!! Did that just happen? Am I dreaming?" I ask, seeing Scott shake his head In laughter. "No, it happened." Scott says, starting to walk to our next class.

"this is like the best day ever..." I say, catching up to walk beside him. "I thought you were mad at me for having this idea?" Scott asks, giving me a knowing smirk. "Wha-? I never said that. I think this was a great idea. I so love you right now!" I exclaim, making him roll his eyes. "But don't kiss her again." I then say, frowning at him again.

"Hey, she kissed me... besides, we had too, we had no choice." Scott says, raising his hands in the air defensively. "Yes well, from now on the only one that she kisses from the two of us is me ok?" I say, walking into our classroom. Scott nods and sits down next to me. I look at the clock, not being able to wait until this lesson is over. I was planning on how to ask y/n out, the next time I would see her.

(Your POV)

"What are you all smiley about?" I hear my sister say, she had just walked up to my locker. "nothing..." I say with a smirk, remembering the kiss I had shared with my crush. "Allison told me, you know... about the fake dating." She says, whispering the last part. I nod at her and look around us. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She says with a smile.

"It already didn't make sense to me from the beginning though... I mean, with your crush on Stiles and all." She says, making me frantically look around that nobody has heard. "Lydia! Shh!" I say, making her roll her eyes. "So, what were you smiling about? I can't imagine that it would be about fake dating McCall..." she says, opening her locker next to mine.

"Stiles and I... we kind of kissed." I say, seeing her jerk her head in my direction immediately. "Excuse me?" she asks, now smiling as well. "Yeah well... It wasn't a real kiss... I was proving to Scott that I was the better kisser and that our kiss in the cafeteria had been bad because of him... but still... we kissed and now my stomachs filled with a million butterflies." I say, leaning against my locker and sighing heavily.

When I look at my sister, I see her frowning instead of smiling. "What?" I ask, making her sigh. "I just don't want you to get hurt y/n... don't kiss him again unless it's real..." she says, closing her locker and turning to fully look at me. When I don't say anything, she sighs again. 

"Look... I'm happy that you kissed your crush ok? But... this kiss could also have complicated things." She says, making me frown. "You said he liked me right... what if he still does and only your feelings were heightened by this kiss? It's going to hurt like hell when you come down from your high... I'm not trying to be a Debby downer here, I'm just looking out for you." She says, making me nod sadly.

"You're right... God I'm an idiot, aren't I? I shouldn't have kissed him." I say, making Lydia look at me sadly. "You're not an idiot! And hey, maybe I'm wrong about this and he actually likes you back and this kiss helped him or something... but I know what it feels like to want someone you can't have..." she says, looking over at Jackson who is talking with another girl.

"you really deserve better than him Lydia..." I say, making her turn back to me. "And I think you deserve better than Stiles... but that still doesn't change your feelings, the same way it doesn't change mine." She says huffing. "you're right..." I say. "I'm always right." She says, now smiling. "See you at home?" she asks, making me nod. I watch her walk outside and am startled by a hand on my shoulder, making me turn around immediately.

"Wow easy, it's just me." Stiles says, eyeing me suspiciously. "Sorry... I was just in deep thought." I say, smiling and shrugging. "What's up?" I ask, smiling up at him. "I wanted to ask you uhm- If you'd maybe want to uhm-" he says, making me frown. "Do you want to have dinner with me and my dad tonight?" he asks, making me look at him confused.

"Really?" I ask, smiling in disbelief. "Well yeah... I was thinking about how you had invited us over to have dinner with you... and we hadn't repaid that yet... so I'm offering now." He says nervously. 

"You don't have to offer that Stiles, it's ok I'm fine." I say, closing my locker. "no I know it's just-" he begins, but I interrupt him. "I can't do it tonight anyway, my mom wanted Lydia and I at home after school tonight... I think she's trying out a new theory of how to be a better mother." I say sarcastically.

"Oh ok... well maybe next time then?" he asks hopefully. "Sure! Next time I'll join you two." I say, smiling at him. I see him smiling back and then look around nervously. "Do you need a ride? Since I drove you today, your car is probably still back at your house..." he then says. "I didn't think of that! Yes please!" I say nodding my head at him and following him outside.

The car ride hadn't been as awkward as I had suspected, he felt a little more at ease around me now. I jump out of the car, waving goodbye at him and I walk into my house. My mother is waiting for me in the living room, sitting next to Lydia.

"Great, now that you're both here... I'd like to have a little conversation with the both of you." She says, motioning for me to sit down. I sit down across from them on the other couch, seeing Lydia shrug at me.

"I have been absent a lot these past few weeks... but I need you both to understand that next year it will be even harder. I got offered a promotion, that will start at the beginning of next school year. This means I will have to rely on you two to watch over each other." She says, looking more at me.

"Is that what you wanted to tell us? That you will be even more absent than you already are? Don't worry about it 'mom', we have been watching over each other for years now... since you and dad both don't seem to have the time yourselves to do it..." I say, seeing Lydia widen her eyes at me. "I beg your pardon? I have always done the best that I could with you two..." my mom says, making me roll my eyes.

"Yes well, don't worry about us next year... we've had plenty of practice on making it on our own." I say, now standing up from my seat. "That is no way to talk to your mother young lady!" she exclaims, standing up as well. I can see Lydia staring at both of us awkwardly. "Yes, well please do tell me if my mother comes around... cause the woman that I'm looking at right now isn't exactly worthy of the title." I say, seeing both my mom and Lydia's mouth fall open.

"Go to your room! You're not going anywhere tonight!" my mom screams, making me roll my eyes again. "What about tomorrow? You won't be here, so who would stop me?" I ask, knowing that she would leave tomorrow for another week away from us, making her miss both of our birthday's as well. I stomp up the stairs and close my bedroom door in anger.

I sit down on my bed, flopping down on my back. I stare at the ceiling of my room, sighing heavily. I hear my mother downstairs tell Lydia "I don't know what I'll do with your sister... I wish she was more like you sweety." Which makes me gag and throw a pillow at my door in anger. I decide to text Matt, trying to get my mind off of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 667 17
╰┈➤ In which Y/N Astor befriends three siblings who've only been met with 𝓾𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼. ...
161K 8.6K 38
Peach McCoy It's fun to dance with the devil until he drops you during a leap. At first, I'd thought this devil was none other than the Don of the Ru...
125K 2K 21
Y/N is known as the Angel of Death because of her ability to take someone's life. But it isn't something that she wants, she simply didn't have a cho...
731K 28.7K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...